Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
46 viewing
Image inside Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant By Meek Mill?
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
44 viewing
 Video inside the beef they didn't show u in str8 outta compton...from beef dvd
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
42 viewing
NBA PIC | Kobe Bryant Doesnt Have Any Chill In Him...
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
31 viewing
 NBA PIC | Check Out Anthony Davis Transformation
18 comments
@sports
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #1
17523 pageviews
53 comments


Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321 space
avatar space
666
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL

[video - click to view]

WSHH
Reply With Quote
2 peeps gave props to Michael_Moore deLeet (09-08-2009) , erickonasis (09-08-2009)

top in section
13 viewing
 NBA mto: nba and boxden legend serge ibaka dumps keri hilson
95 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
27 viewing
 Image inside Effen Wins Award As Best New Premium Vodka
30 comments
top in hiphop/24hrs

Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
timdog 475 heat pts475 space
avatar space
Hall Of Famer
space
$21,427 | POWERFUL
i agree with the s**t bout flav
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
deLeet 33 heat pts33 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,974 | POWERFUL
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
the brother knows what he is talking about, as far as this illuminatti I still have problems believing it, not because of the massive magnitude of what it means if its true, but because I dont belive the NWO cares enough about black people in general to use these artist to fool us into beliving
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
erickonasis 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
Skitfu*kinDaddle
space
$16,126 | POWERFUL
Good s**t
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
Adwerdz 124 heat pts124 space
avatar space
Ape sh*t
space
$22,814 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
Debrage  space
avatar space
LeBourgeois
space
$423 | 1482064
This motherf**ka is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean f**k all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say f**k Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bulls**t is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #8
WEREWOLF 6 heat pts space
avatar space
R.I.P. the G.O.A.T.
space
$4,547 | POWERFUL
i was on youtube looking for more professor griff videos and there was this one where he said the illuminati tried to k!ll him and his whole family, they werent home but his whole house was filled with gas and detonated. ...i can see why dude might be paranoid as f**k

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 09-08-2009 at 09:54 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
Debrage  space
avatar space
LeBourgeois
space
$423 | 1482064
I guess since he said it it must be true huh?
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20 space
avatar space
REVOLUTION DE GRATE
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
U never know what is true and untrue these days, but Im always interested in hearing theories, but to the gentleman who ask why a all powerful organization would not expose themselves and destroy all who oppose, because those who oppose are far more powerful then you give them credit for, and the trap is not set as of yet, I believe, if you have a plan to overthrow say a high school , and you fear at 80 percent will oppose, do you tell them or do you await till its too late for the 80 percent to do anything about it
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
Adwerdz 124 heat pts124 space
avatar space
Ape sh*t
space
$22,814 | POWERFUL
Debrage said:
This motherf**ka is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean f**k all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say f**k Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bulls**t is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards

[pic - click to view]



u dont know what you are talking about
it's ignorant people like u that feed the power of the illuminati
do your own research and u will see the answer to ur questions are right in front of ur face and all around u
you sheep
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #12
Atlanta  space
avatar space
Insert Cliche Here
space
$2,352 | 0
Dos-effect said:
U never know what is true and untrue these days, but Im always interested in hearing theories, but to the gentleman who ask why a all powerful organization would not expose themselves and destroy all who oppose, because those who oppose are far more powerful then you give them credit for, and the trap is not set as of yet, I believe, if you have a plan to overthrow say a high school , and you fear at 80 percent will oppose, do you tell them or do you await till its too late for the 80 percent to do anything about it
you choose option c and let them defeat each other with dumbass ideas like Griff's

if the illuminati really exists...they don't hav to do anything...the masses already implode on themselves
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #13
neworleansavior 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,381 | 11740299
Atlanta said:
you choose option c and let them defeat each other with dumbass ideas like Griff's

if the illuminati really exists...they don't hav to do anything...the masses already implode on themselves
true. If the it really did exist, what is the f**king point of talking about the same shyt over and over and over and over. This clown like lets start the revolution.
Im like, against what ???????????? Against who???????? You dont have the money or guns or knowledge to know who you even f!ghting against. Why preach BS and never act upon it??? Thats my whole thing, if this is so real, and he so passionate about it. Why he preaching but not acting on it. Why he not developing a team or plan to destroy the shyt. The pimp c shyt is a flagrant foul. Pimp C died just like DJ Screw, i guess DJ Screw was part of the illuminatti too right??? What about all the other rich rappers who did Nelly sacrafice????? Who did Micheal Jackson sacrafice, who did MC Hammer, Usher, Kobe Bryant, SHaq, Oprah and other the other mutli millionares sacrafice????? To get to the 10 to 60 million dollar range????? Dude aint getting money dont have no talent to do it, so why not hate on the people who are and make getting money seem like a bad thing. Money is the root of evil, but if u black and getting money dude acting like the only way u gonna make it is if u sell ur soul????GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people are just blessed. Some people are liars and evil and cheat there way to the top thats life though. Basically he has no faith in God or karma.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-08-2009 at 10:34 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #14
Ricky Towel 121 heat pts121 space
avatar space
16 Time World Champion
space
$14,963 | POWERFUL
i say griff is in the illuminati
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
deLeet 33 heat pts33 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,974 | POWERFUL
PabloDiablo said:
i say griff is in the illuminati
nah he's a cartoon character.


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
01seay 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
6God
space
$19,772 | POWERFUL
I stopped listening when he started using the bible to support this statements....
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
01seay 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
6God
space
$19,772 | POWERFUL
I wish I could whip out F.B.I. documents whenever I wanted to. :rolleyes:

Last edited by 01seay; 09-08-2009 at 11:15 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #18
01seay 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
6God
space
$19,772 | POWERFUL
So......Beyonce put a hit on Jennifer Hudson's family....
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #19
Yung Dilla 1257 heat pts1257 space
avatar space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$44,252 | POWERFUL
only thing that got me like :wow: is

shyne was supposed to be diddys sacrifice and the Illuminati not done with him

did we forget jay-z trying to sign shyne????? :wow:
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #20
Debrage  space
avatar space
LeBourgeois
space
$423 | 1482064
Adwerdz said:

[pic - click to view]



u dont know what you are talking about
it's ignorant people like u that feed the power of the illuminati
do your own research and u will see the answer to ur questions are right in front of ur face and all around u
you sheep
Aye I guess I really aint got much to worry about with "revolutionaries" like yourself doing all the hardcore message board conspiracy compilation thats needed to battle "the Illuminati" cause that's what'll defeat them in then end huh?

I mean ya'll talkin theories I'm talkin common sense "the illuminati" has been around supposedly before america's creation and since america is driven by money why is it an orginization of the wealthiest most powerful whos who dont already lock s**t down NWO style?

and to Dos-effect, Illuminati theorist already contend Illuminati run america/most world powers, so who's not on board that's powerful? Ya'll never mention them.
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
17 viewing
Aug 26 - 14-year-old boy holds class hostage at gunpoint at West Virginia high..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside Vester Flanagan aka Bryce Williams reporter shooting hoax
315 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside BreakfastClub w/ Master P: Upcoming Biopic, Energy Drink, Start in Musi..
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Colin Kaepernick In Relationship With Transgender Escort, Porn Actress?
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside This n*gga Silk The Shocker used to ruin everything lol
213 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Video inside Aug 26 - This happened right before ABC News Reporters Shot during Live..
107 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Article inside Tyler the Creator Banned From UK for 3-5 Years
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus "Real Review"
25 comments
1 day ago
@tech
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time