This is BX @ Boxden.com

Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii

Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii
topic by Michael_Moore - 09-08-2009, 09:09 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

53 comments for "Professor Griff Says Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy & More Bein...g With The Illuminatii"

09-08-2009, 09:17 AMaway - #2
timdog 277 heat pts277

d 
space
$15,747 | POWERFUL
i agree with the #### bout flav
 09-08-2009, 09:18 AMaway - #3
deLeet 3 heat pts

d 
space
$14,500 | POWERFUL
 09-08-2009, 09:22 AMaway - #4
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
the brother knows what he is talking about, as far as this illuminatti I still have problems believing it, not because of the massive magnitude of what it means if its true, but because I dont belive the NWO cares enough about black people in general to use these artist to fool us into beliving
 09-08-2009, 09:39 AMaway - #5
erickonasis 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$13,455 | POWERFUL
Good ####
 09-08-2009, 09:43 AMaway - #6
Adwerdz 89 heat pts89

d 
space
$19,171 | POWERFUL
 09-08-2009, 09:53 AMaway - #7
Debrage 

d 
space
$423 | 1482064
This mother####a is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean #### all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say #### Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bull#### is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards
 09-08-2009, 09:53 AMaway - #8
WEREWOLF 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,547 | POWERFUL
i was on youtube looking for more professor griff videos and there was this one where he said the illuminati tried to k!ll him and his whole family, they werent home but his whole house was filled with gas and detonated. ...i can see why dude might be paranoid as ####

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 09-08-2009 at 09:54 AM..
 09-08-2009, 10:09 AMaway - #9
Debrage 

d 
space
$423 | 1482064
I guess since he said it it must be true huh?
 09-08-2009, 10:14 AMaway - #10
Dos-effect 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$14,677 | POWERFUL
U never know what is true and untrue these days, but Im always interested in hearing theories, but to the gentleman who ask why a all powerful organization would not expose themselves and destroy all who oppose, because those who oppose are far more powerful then you give them credit for, and the trap is not set as of yet, I believe, if you have a plan to overthrow say a high school , and you fear at 80 percent will oppose, do you tell them or do you await till its too late for the 80 percent to do anything about it
 09-08-2009, 10:19 AMaway - #11
Adwerdz 89 heat pts89

d 
space
$19,171 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Debrage
This mother####a is no more "informed" then any conspiracy theorist on boxden. Futhermore he seems like he's a paranoid racist/sepratist and over all hater.

I said it before I'll say it again if the government wants to eliminate an entire race/ethinicity within it's borders it can, united states has a large enough military/military like organization to do it with little to no resistance.
If the "illuminati" is so strong what stops them from just outright exsisting? If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" why not just announce it outright, no one could stop them, and if so certinly not a washed up member of an 80's rapgroup(who wasn't even a rapper) and a bunch of internet bloggers.

I mean #### all the paranoid theories I want a Conspiacy/illuminati theorist to tell me why If all the upper echolons of power are "illuminati" does it have to be secret? Why can't they just reveal their power say #### Prof Griff and his army of parnoid retards and just go complete the NWO already?

I doubt I'll get a answer cause when bull#### is confronted with commonsense it isn't much of a discussion afterwards

u dont know what you are talking about
it's ignorant people like u that feed the power of the illuminati
do your own research and u will see the answer to ur questions are right in front of ur face and all around u
you sheep
 09-08-2009, 10:21 AMaway - #12
Atlanta 

d 
space
$2,352 | 0
Originally Posted by Dos-effect
U never know what is true and untrue these days, but Im always interested in hearing theories, but to the gentleman who ask why a all powerful organization would not expose themselves and destroy all who oppose, because those who oppose are far more powerful then you give them credit for, and the trap is not set as of yet, I believe, if you have a plan to overthrow say a high school , and you fear at 80 percent will oppose, do you tell them or do you await till its too late for the 80 percent to do anything about it
you choose option c and let them defeat each other with dumbass ideas like Griff's

if the illuminati really exists...they don't hav to do anything...the masses already implode on themselves
 09-08-2009, 10:33 AMonline - #13
neworleansavior 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,822 | 8959733
Originally Posted by Atlanta
you choose option c and let them defeat each other with dumbass ideas like Griff's

if the illuminati really exists...they don't hav to do anything...the masses already implode on themselves
true. If the it really did exist, what is the ####ing point of talking about the same shyt over and over and over and over. This clown like lets start the revolution.
Im like, against what ???????????? Against who???????? You dont have the money or guns or knowledge to know who you even f!ghting against. Why preach BS and never act upon it??? Thats my whole thing, if this is so real, and he so passionate about it. Why he preaching but not acting on it. Why he not developing a team or plan to destroy the shyt. The pimp c shyt is a flagrant foul. Pimp C died just like DJ Screw, i guess DJ Screw was part of the illuminatti too right??? What about all the other rich rappers who did Nelly sacrafice????? Who did Micheal Jackson sacrafice, who did MC Hammer, Usher, Kobe Bryant, SHaq, Oprah and other the other mutli millionares sacrafice????? To get to the 10 to 60 million dollar range????? Dude aint getting money dont have no talent to do it, so why not hate on the people who are and make getting money seem like a bad thing. Money is the root of evil, but if u black and getting money dude acting like the only way u gonna make it is if u sell ur soul????GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people are just blessed. Some people are liars and evil and cheat there way to the top thats life though. Basically he has no faith in God or karma.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 09-08-2009 at 10:34 AM..
 09-08-2009, 10:38 AMonline - #14
Ricky Towel 103 heat pts103

d 
space
$14,067 | POWERFUL
i say griff is in the illuminati
 09-08-2009, 10:42 AMaway - #15
deLeet 3 heat pts

d 
space
$14,500 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PabloDiablo
i say griff is in the illuminati
nah he's a cartoon character.

09-08-2009, 11:03 AMaway - #16
01seay 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$19,185 | POWERFUL
I stopped listening when he started using the bible to support this statements....
 09-08-2009, 11:08 AMaway - #17
01seay 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$19,185 | POWERFUL
I wish I could whip out F.B.I. documents whenever I wanted to. :rolleyes:

Last edited by 01seay; 09-08-2009 at 11:15 AM..
 09-08-2009, 11:12 AMaway - #18
01seay 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$19,185 | POWERFUL
So......Beyonce put a hit on Jennifer Hudson's family....
 09-08-2009, 11:15 AMaway - #19
Yung Dilla 1206 heat pts1206

d 
space
$41,451 | POWERFUL
only thing that got me like :wow: is

shyne was supposed to be diddys sacrifice and the Illuminati not done with him

did we forget jay-z trying to sign shyne????? :wow:
 09-08-2009, 11:15 AMaway - #20
Debrage 

d 
space
$423 | 1482064
Originally Posted by Adwerdz

u dont know what you are talking about
it's ignorant people like u that feed the power of the illuminati
do your own research and u will see the answer to ur questions are right in front of ur face and all around u
you sheep
Aye I guess I really aint got much to worry about with "revolutionaries" like yourself doing all the hardcore message board conspiracy compilation thats needed to battle "the Illuminati" cause that's what'll defeat them in then end huh?

I mean ya'll talkin theories I'm talkin common sense "the illuminati" has been around supposedly before america's creation and since america is driven by money why is it an orginization of the wealthiest most powerful whos who dont already lock #### down NWO style?

and to Dos-effect, Illuminati theorist already contend Illuminati run america/most world powers, so who's not on board that's powerful? Ya'll never mention them.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Aug 22 - Sixth-Grade Teacher Charged With Rape Of 13-..
58 comments
NFL 2ND Annual BXSC NFL Pick Em Challenge Week 1 Picks!!!!!
157 comments
NBA Minnesota Timberwolves to send Luc Mbah a Moute, Alexey ..
69 comments
 BOX New Floyd Mayweather Gifs!
New reply 4 minutes ago - 92 comments - by PotheadFocker
 NFL Nfl Rookie Mike Evans -- Insane Nightclub Brawl ... Th...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 143 comments - by Dray
  Every Simpsons Ever Marathon On Fxx
New reply 5 minutes ago - 56 comments - by TheChief
 NFL Le’veon Bell To Cops: “i Smoked Two Hours Ago. I’m Not...
New reply 40 minutes ago - 56 comments - by bezngga1982
 Image(s) inside Lil Zane And The L He Recently Took :jayhah3:
New reply 6 minutes ago - 104 comments - by OG Killa
 Image(s) inside Aug 21 - Richard Dawkins Makes 'worst Comments Yet' On...
New reply 44 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Sniggit
 Video inside The Breakfast Club Ethers Floyd Mayweather As He Strug...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 409 comments - by MajorD
  But Wait, There's More! Sprint Unveils New $60 Unlimit...
New reply 49 minutes ago - 110 comments - by Jago

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.