This is BX @ Boxden.com

Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread]

Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread]
22 topic by NuffGanja - 05-01-2010, 05:46 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

This is a MUSIC INDUSTRY/PRICE OF FAME thread. NOT a religious thread!!!!!

This just raw material for you to view and decide.
:jeezy: Lets get it!

YouTube

They Removed the Good Vids, Guess it was stirring up too much interest.
ODB - "Wu Tang Was Government Mind Control"
YouTube

ODB Speaks Government and Illuminati + More Info
YouTube

Speculation on Tupac and Dr.Dre selling their souls
YouTube

Tupac Denies Illuminati
YouTube

> Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!"I Sold My Soul": Katy Perry, Kanye West, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bob Dylan
YouTube - I SOLD my Soul to the DEVIL! - Katy Perry, Kanye West, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bob Dylan
Katy Perry comes from a religious household, so no, she isn't using the term "Devil" loosely

:wow:Prodigy’s 2008 Letter From Jail Vs Illuminati & Jay-Z

read the rest here

Prodigy discusses Illuminati/NWO
YouTube - PRODIGY TALKS ILLUMINATI
"It's not about the money, they make the money, it's about control... they got us with food, fashion, entertainment"
"[rap] music started going against the machine"

YouTube - Prodigy - Illuminati
(1:44)
"America's fake
I was fast asleep now I'm awake
...I had a total recall, forgot what I already knew
It took me 33 years for me to see the truth
...This is not a theory, the conspiracy is real"

> Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!Eminem admits to selling his soul
YouTube
(3:08)
"I sold my soul to the devil I'll never get it back/
I just wanna leave this game with level head intact/"

> Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!
Eminem goes in to detail about selling his soul

YouTube
(3:50)
You sold your soul to me, need i remind you?
You remember that night you
Prayed to God you'd give anything to get a record deal well Dre signed you!
This is what you wanted your whole life Marshall right boo?
Look at this house! look at these cars! I'm so nice ooooh!
Oh, but you didn't know that fame has a price too ?
That your just now seeing the downside too!
Lose your best friend from high school your wife too!
Ain't even sure if your kids like you!
Come off tour cant even sleep at night without ny-quill
Think of the valium addicts start a rehab cycle
But together we can break the cycle
Marshall? (WHAT!)
No ones gonna love you like I do!

Shyne talks about secret society/being a pawn as if it's a Chess game
YouTube - Shyne Po - Diddy and the illuminati

> Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! DMX talks about selling his soul on various songs
YouTube - Dmx sold his soul!
"I'll repent one day, just not right now
You hear my #### all in the street I'm kinda hot right now!"

> Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!Bone Thugs n Harmony discuss sellin their souls and trying to get it back
YouTube - Bone Thugs N Harmony - Hell Sent /w lyrics
[Krayzie]
Sold my soul ot the devil
But I changed my mind now I want it back
But he won't coorperate so now it's time to jack

[Wish]
Never praying at night
Cause the heavens don't want me
Sold my ####in' soul so I can live through eternity
Killin' at night and watching victims in the daylight
A demon on the rise, and I'm snatchin' your ####in' life
Been shot with a twelve gauge
I died and made front page
The devil sent me back and now I'm using the same gauge

[Layzie]
I'm corrupt and demented and I diminish by execution
A savage of torture should've been kept in a instution
Been shot in the head I ain't go out like a sucka
But I still died went to hell and just took over the mutha####a
Learned the devil's tricks an how to run this ####
I had a fall out with Satan, and called his son a ####
Repeating satanic verses but I changed the words now you worship me

The gates of hell on fire shooting flames can't be worse, G

> Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!50 Speaks on Jay-Z's position
YouTube - 50 Cent Speaks On Secret Societies In Hip Hop!
Fif opens his mouth about ####...(then his album completely flops?)

Oscar winning rappers Three 6 Mafia talk down on God and praise the Devil on throwback track
####in’ Wit Dis Click
YouTube
(notice they sound like BoneTNH)

(Intro)
How can you have faith in a God
That can not even control creation?
How can he lead you to salvation?
There is no hope in chaos-only
Welcome to the other side of reality
And this is your eternity (eternity)...
(4:45)
...I’m on a cross Lucifer please cut me free (cut me free)
I’ll draw your portrait if you pull these nails out my feet (nails out my feet)
My cross turns upside down
And finally I’m loose
I flip the land and released the others who sinned, tha scarecrow and the juice

Jack Black and Audience Jokingly Praise Satan at MTV Awards
YouTube

> Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread] - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!Illuminati References in Music and Michael Jackson Theory
YouTube
^don't mind all that Jay-Z 666 ####! A producer named Dangermouse did that.

Rihanna Acknowledges Devil Worshiping Allegations
YouTube
@0:50
Rihanna *Jokes*: "I'm A Devil Worshipper"
YouTube

Professor Griff of Public Enemy Speculates on the Industry
YouTube
respect to MOTTAFOOKAH for the vid ^

Bizzle Exposing Our Favorite Rappers
YouTube
Video: Bizzle (Christian Rapper) Comes Out With A "Ether" Freestyle Dissing Rick Ross, Kanye West & Jay-Z! (For Rocking Jesus Chains But Gloryfing Illuminati & More)[Audio]

Get ya Third Eye Open. Not gonna expose the ####... But it's in plain sight and for you to decide on ya own.

Thats all for now...if you want to add anything then feel free.
try to keep the references blatant. NO SYMBOLS NO SUBLIMINAL (so no one can say u make #### up)
(ps. - this thread is all in good fun :dancingcool:)

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

178 comments for "Price of Fame?: Evil/Illuminati Music [Official Thread]"

05-01-2010, 05:48 PMaway - #2
dg177bx 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$7,603 | POWERFUL
this is the best thread out of all illum yall have no sarcasm, people dont want to understand that you have to give something up for the fame, nothings free in this world, if it was you would see alooot of mother####ers on

Last edited by dg177bx; 05-01-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 05-01-2010, 05:54 PMaway - #3
UrbanEnterprise 8 heat pts

d 
space
$6,666 | POWERFUL
good thread, and i do believe the illumaniti does exist, some ni##as are just too blind, but in reality it doesnt bother me cuz what the #### can i do about it, not a goddamn thang, so i just live my life like everyone else but at least i know the truth
 05-01-2010, 06:00 PMaway - #4
2D.... 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,960 | POWERFUL
this is the first illuminati thread that i can actually tolerate

good ####, keep this one alive
 05-01-2010, 06:04 PMonline - #5
Soda Pop 4 heat pts

d 
space
$5,381 | 16193739
Im in the illuminati but ummm we don't really talk about it.
 05-01-2010, 06:07 PMaway - #6
Vincent_Chase 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$9,645 | POWERFUL
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places," EPH 6:12.
 05-01-2010, 06:10 PMaway - #7
marcusaka50 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$20,257 | POWERFUL
If you are not religious then you probably wont believe in the illuminati or care about it
 05-01-2010, 06:11 PMaway - #8
Tecnique 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$10,083 | POWERFUL
Katy Perry got some big a$s t#tties
 05-01-2010, 06:18 PMaway - #9
USC 72 heat pts72

d 
space
$15,370 | POWERFUL
1st page...
 05-01-2010, 06:47 PMaway - #10
OMEGAMAN 

d 
space
$3,511 | 8222489
My "third eye" is open, I don't believe everything just because it is on TV or in print; but I'm not convinced of any of this. That's just me.

Half of the evidence listed is from people who went to jail only to realize "the truth". The real truth is: you make mistakes, you get caught, you pay for them. What is more likely here-The Illuminati set up DMX and ruined his life, or the man made mistakes and ####ed up a good rap career? The same goes for Prodigy, Shyne, and one or 2 of Bone's members.

People ruin good things all of the time-its a part of life. You don't need to look at the Illuminati to see that people will do anything for fame and can lose said fame in a flash.

As for the "sold my soul to the devil" quotes, I'm interested in seeing follow ups with those same people. Get them on camera saying, "Yes, I meant the actual Devil. Like, they took me in a room and made me do secret rituals and k!ll lambs to worship him. That is why I am famous, because I joined the Bronx Chapter of the Illuminati." That will make me into a believer.

Does the illuminati or some form of it exist today? Sure, probably does. Are famous people probably members? Probably, although where is the evidence of the multitude of senators, financial bankers, and many others that are part of this evil brotherhood? I mean evidence BEFORE they enter the spotlight?

If the Illuminati think that getting Krayzie Bone to be down with them is going to further their cause then they need to get their #### together.

But this is all my opinion, take it for what you will.
 05-01-2010, 06:58 PMaway - #11
Bighempin of QM 8 heat pts

d 
space
$2,123 | 9180748
If you watch Jennifer's Body the rock band that k!lled her made a reference to selling their souls to become big. One thing though is I would like to hear an artist explain what they did specifically. One thing I would say is the devil is the music industry it's self and not the devil as in God & Satan devil. If you get what I mean.
 05-01-2010, 08:27 PMaway - #12
A-L-P 5 heat pts

d 
space
$1,894 | 10272072
How is Prodigiy any better than Jay Z? Didn't he make a song blatlantly dissing God back in 2006. And Mobb Deeps last album had that "all seeing eye" on they're album cover. He makes negative music promoting a lifestyle he supposedly doesn't/never lived. He was even signed with 50 (a supposed illuminati member) on interscope (a supposed illuminati label). What does he do that makes him morally better than the people he's accussing? How is he even credible? If anyone is in the illuminati it's him.

And if Prodigy knew about the truth since 1996 like he said he did, then how come he never really tried to do anything until 2008. Why wait til 2008 when he got in trouble to finally have a "moment of clarity". And was it really neccessary to promote his album at the end of that letter. He kinda shot himself in the foot with that lol

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-01-2010 at 08:36 PM..
 05-01-2010, 11:15 PMaway - #13
lifetimez 

d 
space
$2,807 | 10307122
My only question is why do people continue to interpret the phrase "selling soul to the devil" literally?

Every piece of "evidence" presented by the conspiracy believers has been and can be refuted easily.
 05-02-2010, 12:43 AMaway - #14
sunsetnVine 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$4,889 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Vincent_Chase
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places," EPH 6:12.
That verse is holding so true as of lately... thanks to the interwebs stuff is just out there now... some people are waking up to it.. and some are in denial because they don't like the idea of not being in control of their own lives...

good thread...
 05-02-2010, 12:47 AMaway - #15
sunsetnVine 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$4,889 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by OMEGAMAN
My "third eye" is open, I don't believe everything just because it is on TV or in print; but I'm not convinced of any of this. That's just me.

Half of the evidence listed is from people who went to jail only to realize "the truth". The real truth is: you make mistakes, you get caught, you pay for them. What is more likely here-The Illuminati set up DMX and ruined his life, or the man made mistakes and ####ed up a good rap career? The same goes for Prodigy, Shyne, and one or 2 of Bone's members.

People ruin good things all of the time-its a part of life. You don't need to look at the Illuminati to see that people will do anything for fame and can lose said fame in a flash.

As for the "sold my soul to the devil" quotes, I'm interested in seeing follow ups with those same people. Get them on camera saying, "Yes, I meant the actual Devil. Like, they took me in a room and made me do secret rituals and k!ll lambs to worship him. That is why I am famous, because I joined the Bronx Chapter of the Illuminati." That will make me into a believer.

Does the illuminati or some form of it exist today? Sure, probably does. Are famous people probably members? Probably, although where is the evidence of the multitude of senators, financial bankers, and many others that are part of this evil brotherhood? I mean evidence BEFORE they enter the spotlight?

If the Illuminati think that getting Krayzie Bone to be down with them is going to further their cause then they need to get their #### together.

But this is all my opinion, take it for what you will.
^ This... we gotta go to jail to read books... dudes is getting exposed for messing with oto/magick/witchcraft and music and people seem to generalize it as illum!n@ti. Which spreads misinformation.. None of these "BLACK" artirst are gonna go high on that pryamid.

Been seeing a lot more threads on this stuff... but no one is really doing anything to stop the movement....
 05-02-2010, 01:12 AMaway - #16
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$7,041 | 14475970
Originally Posted by dg177bx
this is the best thread out of all illum yall have no sarcasm, people dont want to understand that you have to give something up for the fame, nothings free in this world, if it was you would see alooot of mother####ers on
Originally Posted by UrbanEnterprise
good thread, and i do believe the illumaniti does exist, some ni##as are just too blind, but in reality it doesnt bother me cuz what the #### can i do about it, not a goddamn thang, so i just live my life like everyone else but at least i know the truth

*Subscribes to Thread*
 05-02-2010, 01:17 AMonline - #17
Mr.Heismen 

d 
space
$3,111 | 7481949
not this #### once AGAIN
 05-02-2010, 01:31 AMaway - #18
Jmoore334 

d 
space
$2,043 | 4185249
It Wont Fuccin Stop
 05-02-2010, 01:40 AMaway - #19
meercy|m 

d 
space
$8,685 | POWERFUL
open ya 3rd eye & quit bein so scared for one....
 05-02-2010, 02:38 PMaway - #20
NuffGanja 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$13,276 | POWERFUL
more added:
-Speculation on Tupac and Dr.Dre selling their souls
-Oscar winning rappers Three 6 Mafia talk down on God and praise the Devil on throwback track

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ bottled water contains added chemicals and..
68 comments
Image inside  Beautiful Mixed MaMi Miss Kara Kara
60 comments
Video inside  Rainbow Six: Siege MP Gameplay Video
60 comments
 Image(s) inside Why Mase Have That Fu-ked Up Hat On His Album Cover
New reply 27 seconds ago - 106 comments - by KING JAYY
 Image(s) inside What's Your Favorite Drink From The Freestyle Coca Col...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 105 comments - by EscoNore
 Image(s) inside [chiwire] Durk Fu-kin W/ The Opps, Fredo Not With The ...
New reply 39 seconds ago - 287 comments - by Squadd
  Fab Tucced His Chain In Detroit Fuccin Wit Vezzo And T...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 141 comments - by SavageMitten
  Jul 26 - I’ve Worked At Mcdonald’s For 10 Years And St...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 318 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 OT Could An Assembled Group Of Bxsc Posters Beat The Best...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 71 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Video inside Batman V Superman Comic-con Trailer
New reply 10 minutes ago - 117 comments - by SM
 NBA Lebron James Going Back To Number 23
New reply 15 minutes ago - 185 comments - by MGz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.