This is BX @ Boxden.com

Ppl Need To Stop Hatin Eminem

Ppl Need To Stop Hatin Eminem
topic by boy_wonda - 08-16-2006, 08:41 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

why do ppl call him a racist that #### is so old he said why he made the song and every thing is he didnt like blk ppl how the #### is he doing song with one of the darkest ppl in the game AKON > Ppl Need To Stop Hatin Eminem - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! how is he working with dre and 50 and if i recall every one in D12 is BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ppl need to stop hatin cuz eminem will still merk anyone out there from yall lil wayne d*ck riders to all the game d*ck riders ppl need to stop having a change of heart just because on ENCORE he didnt talk about k!llin kim and #### u mom yall dont like him no more > Ppl Need To Stop Hatin Eminem - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! i think that album was a good album cuz he can switch his style up but for ppl who just look for the same thing in every song then yall are stupid eminem trys to be DIFF then everyone esle in the rap game thats why his style is better then most

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

57 comments for "Ppl Need To Stop Hatin Eminem"

08-16-2006, 08:48 AMaway - #2
RoScOeDpG 

d 
space
$1,865 | 6048
i kinda agree with u people use to like him when he first came out then he took over and well it comes with territory u become the most hated look at 50, i dont think he racist everyone in there life has said something that is racist he just famous and was dumb to record that but only hate i would give him is that he just needs to go back to pure rap style no more changing #### up...new song very good
 08-16-2006, 08:49 AMaway - #3
Mysonne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$14,814 | POWERFUL
#### Em, his a racist
 08-16-2006, 08:51 AMaway - #4
Suttle 

d 
space
$918 | 420358

So any black person thats ever said cr@cka, honk*y, etc. is racist as well. Black ppl that say cr@cka and honk*y are no better then white ppl that say "ni##a" or "nigg*r" or w/e, cuz all of the words are equally offensive. True ####in story.

Last edited by Suttle; 08-16-2006 at 08:53 AM..
 08-16-2006, 08:52 AMaway - #5
slimshady45 

d 
space
$232 | 169323
^^^^^^^Ignorant ####^^^^^^^^^
 08-16-2006, 08:55 AMaway - #6
Bohemia 

d 
space
$1,368 | 13456115
Originally Posted by Mysonne
#### Em, his a racist
LOL

#### eminem, threadstarter a groupie anyway because you said encore was good

People dont just hate him because of the racist tape, just ni##as fed up white people (media/stans) trying to make it seem like eminem is the best, when he aint no way near, probably not even the best white cat out, just dude got lucky, yea he got a few hot tracks, but #### if a black rapper released half the f####t #### eminem did we would be callin him out and sayin he was wack

Plus noone i know gives a #### about k!llin moms, bullies, n sync and all that ####, and i'd rather listen too club songs than all that gay #### like just lose it, my band apart from 99% of eminems fans (12 year old white kids who still watch wrestling)

Anyway black people got a right too talk about (certain) white people, you gotta who understand cube, dead prez etc talkin about

Last edited by Bohemia; 08-16-2006 at 08:58 AM..
 08-16-2006, 08:56 AMaway - #7
boy_wonda 

d 
space
$1,261 | 2630600
its true and we have ppl saying he a racist in here #### is stupid i dont get it im still an em fan and always well be cuz he puts out good music
 08-16-2006, 08:57 AMaway - #8
John_Dillinga 

d 
space
$697 | 1684234
See The whole thing is stupid, he made them tapes when he was 14-15 and under the roof of ppl that had white southern views But he took himself out of that envioment and became who he is now, If he was still a racist as so many ppl will clam, Then why is he cosigned by Dre, his boys in D-12, Busta, Jesse Jackson, Russel Simmons and many other prominat Black Leaders?

Ppl just want to hate because he is truly the first White rapper that is tallented. and sells more then their favorite artist most of the haters are from the south

I see ppl bumpin his #### all the time which goes to show that everyone else has excepted "What Happened In His Past" <(Key words right there!) and Like he did, They also moved on from it... you can't deny his skills.

If he truly was racist would he be getting Air play on BET???

So Go on haters fill my rep box with hate and prove how much of a hater you really are and most of that hate will be from posters of the south....What a
Ka winky dink :rolleyes:

Last edited by John_Dillinga; 08-16-2006 at 09:01 AM..
 08-16-2006, 08:58 AMaway - #9
boy_wonda 

d 
space
$1,261 | 2630600
well encore was nice because it was diff im not just saying that cuz i like him but out of every cd put out talking about HOES and GUN bustin eminem did something diff which mad heads turn like wtf i think it was good thats just what i think and cuz hes white alot of ppl been saying that but he can freestyle no one ever brings that up look at the song he did with JAY he k!lled jay on that track and he aint say no f####t #### on it
 08-16-2006, 09:07 AMaway - #10
John_Dillinga 

d 
space
$697 | 1684234
Originally Posted by Bohemia
LOL

People dont just hate him because of the racist tape, just ni##as fed up white people (media/stans) trying to make it seem like eminem is the best, when he aint no way near, probably not even the best white cat out, just dude got lucky, yea he got a few hot tracks, but #### if a black rapper released half the f####t #### eminem did we would be callin him out and sayin he was wack

Plus noone i know gives a #### about k!llin moms, bullies, n sync and all that ####, and i'd rather listen too club songs than all that gay #### like just lose it, my band apart from 99% of eminems fans (12 year old white kids who still watch wrestling)

Anyway black people got a right too talk about (certain) white people, you gotta who understand cube, dead prez etc talkin about

But yet Cube even mentioned Em in "Memory Lane" in a positive way...

So with this statement: "Anyway black people got a right too talk about (certain) white people"

Your saying its ok for White ppl to talk about Blacks in the same way then as well

What a ####in idiot....

Oh and by the way Thanks for the hate you homotional ####

Last edited by John_Dillinga; 08-16-2006 at 09:10 AM..
 08-16-2006, 09:08 AMaway - #11
wr8201 

d 
space
$5,865 | 9371870
i dont care if people on here say eminem is trash now

hes still in my top 10

people say hes racist.how is he racist when all his friends are black

he just said he dont like black girls and people blow it out of porportion

he was with a black girl and she carried him so he vented by rapping about it
 08-16-2006, 09:09 AMaway - #12
boy_wonda 

d 
space
$1,261 | 2630600
^^^^ wow who gave u hate ??
 08-16-2006, 09:10 AMaway - #13
boy_wonda 

d 
space
$1,261 | 2630600
man its just like that interview with his so called uncle who said em is just a big stunt how he realli cares about his moms and #### but come on em said "I will never diss my own mom just to get attention take a sec and listen befor u think this record is dissing"
 08-16-2006, 09:22 AMaway - #14
Santoro 8 heat pts

d 
space
$7,826 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bohemia
LOL

Godamn you are ####ing stupid....
 08-16-2006, 09:42 AM - #15
bAd_BoY_KillaRz 

d 
space
$n/a |
#### u, #### eminem too, that ni##a said all black females are ####es
 08-16-2006, 09:45 AMaway - #16
boy_wonda 

d 
space
$1,261 | 2630600
Originally Posted by bAd_BoY_KillaRz
#### u, #### eminem too, that ni##a said all black females are ####es
and this is coming from a guy who thinks k9 realli did that #### to suge and em right nice going
 08-16-2006, 09:51 AMaway - #17
Thug-Life 

d 
space
$1,956 | 2471612
hop of his nutz
 08-16-2006, 09:52 AMaway - #18
slimshady45 

d 
space
$232 | 169323
Why tha fuk u hate on me for Bohemia???

All I have to Say is: #### BOHEMIA!!! ####in crack-baby.......stop d*ck rydin JA-RULE..........and stop drinkin your HATERADE!!!
 08-16-2006, 09:57 AM - #19
bAd_BoY_KillaRz 

d 
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by boy_wonda
and this is coming from a guy who thinks k9 realli did that #### to suge and em right nice going
#### YO AND #### K9, LIKE A GIVE A #### 'BOUT THAT INTERVIEW
 08-16-2006, 09:57 AMaway - #20
KINGB4EVER'06 

d 
space
$1,570 | 1230862
Originally Posted by Mysonne
#### Em, he's a racist

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
GTA V For PC ‘Cancelled’?
80 comments
NBA NBA Player Rap Counterparts?
57 comments
NFL Aldon Smith suspended 9 games by NFL
62 comments
 Video inside Dame Dash Answers - "do You Owe Beanie Sigel Mone...
New reply 45 seconds ago - 73 comments - by Dollaz
 Article inside Joe Budden Tweeting From Jail. :deadpg:
New reply 26 minutes ago - 90 comments - by Yung Dilla
 Image(s) inside Chingy Says Isis Is A Made Up Terrorist Group Created ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 121 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NFL Adrian Peterson Wants To Be A Cowboys
New reply 35 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Kooper
  Bobby Shmurda Knocked For Gun Possession & Can Be ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 120 comments - by J Money 95
 NBA Why 1-3-1 Defense Has Been Removed From Nba 2k15
New reply 38 minutes ago - 76 comments - by Hovi Bryant
  Jeezy Is Released From Jail.... Info
New reply 16 minutes ago - 67 comments - by YoungFather
 Image(s) inside Beyonce's Father Confirms Solange-jay Z Lift Attack Wa...
New reply 44 minutes ago - 104 comments - by Sniggit

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.