Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Post your funniest humorous Lil B lines

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
57 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
90 comments
most viewed right now
45 viewing
Video inside These Kids Aint Scared of Nobody  
42 comments

top in section
33 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jumping..
top in wild'ish/24hrs
top in section
41 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
top in eyecandy/24hrs

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Post your funniest humorous Lil B lines
topic by Sivraj - 03-24-2011, 01:20 PM


I'm twerkin on that b**ch I'm workin on that b**ch she suckin on my d!ck
cause I'm a pretty b**ch-Like a Martian

^^^> Post your funniest humorous Lil B lines - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Post your funniest humorous Lil B lines - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Post your funniest humorous Lil B lines - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Post your funniest humorous Lil B lines - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Bruh think I'm gay cause I'm grindin in my tiny pants
betcha I'm the only goon n*gga in these tiny pants-I'm God

Wanna f**k me fast or f**k me slow
where ya b**ch at gotta ice cream cone girl I'm so cute can I bring you home-We Can Go Down

f**k you and f**k your b**ch and f**k me-D.O.R. (death of Rap)

b**ch I'm rich, b**ch I'm rich, b**ch I'm rich, and you should suck my d!ck-What that mouth do

I'm so f**kin fly I'm so f**kin fine I'm f**kin Based God I bust in her eye-What that mouth do

I'm that f**kin b**ch n*gga-Bra Bra



35 comments for "Post your funniest humorous Lil B lines"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 03-24-2011, 01:25 PMaway - #2
thug_poet777 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$922 | 3503143
I'm a f**got- Lil B
 03-24-2011, 01:27 PMaway - #3
murdamuzik4  space
avatar
space
$2,123 | 6093570
everthing he says is funny and is not to taken serious
 03-24-2011, 01:42 PMaway - #4
Chuck Hustle  space
avatar
space
$8,470 | 15621677
Post it :applause:....

"I look like Bill Gates Mixed with Obama"
 03-24-2011, 01:43 PMaway - #5
TYT 15 heat pts15 space
avatar
space
$3,374 | 13507236
yet another Lil B thread... winning

 03-24-2011, 01:52 PMaway - #6
OG T Gutta N|M 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,275 | POWERFUL
"told ma main b**ch that she worthless, spanked her
ask ma main b**ch if she hungry, spanked her"
 03-24-2011, 01:53 PMaway - #7
Rico23 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$36,327 | POWERFUL
told my main b**ch that she worthless, spanked her/
asked my main b**ch if she hungry, spanked her





 03-24-2011, 01:58 PMaway - #8
Chip Tha Ripper 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,936 | 12518568

reminding me why I dont listen to this piece of s**t
 03-24-2011, 02:12 PMaway - #9
Crookz 12 heat pts12 space
avatar
space
$11,648 | POWERFUL
Meet young b**ch
I serve her all the d!ck
she comes my way and i flip her like bricks
I'ma f**k her and i ram her
I f**k her and i jam her
I'ma f**k her and i ram her
I f**k her and i jam her
I'ma f**k her in her mouth, i'ma f**k her in the a.ss
I'ma f**k her in her face
best believe i got the cash
"Meet Young b**ch" (Original Mix)

Im gonna rowdy rowdy rowdy rowdy pipe her
stone cold stunner
piledrive a b**ch
"I Want Your b**ch"

i could f**k any b**ch i want cuz I'm lil b
plus i pimp lil b and thats a pretty b**ch, bruh
30 thousand dollars make ya girl suck my d!ck, cuhh
I'm based god and I'm finer than my b**ch, bruh
jose canseco couldn't hit it like this, blood
put her on base, low key like a ninja
and bangbrrrrrangdang I'm off like a missal, nnnyeeauuuhh
"Crown Me King"

that's all i could remember right now but the n*gga done some funny s**t in his videos too.
callin kat stack a phaggot b**ch in violate that b**ch
or in the I'm god vid when he's at that santeria altar and he puts some burger king down as a offering

edit: yoo i got hundreds of lil b songs but how come i haven't heard that line about spanking his b**ch cuz she hungry... thats a classic line but i dont recall ever hearing the song

Last edited by Crookz; 03-24-2011 at 02:16 PM..
 03-24-2011, 02:14 PMaway - #10
Gm0ney85 8 heat pts space
avatar
space
$12,343 | POWERFUL
ima really have to start writing his funniest stuff down..

cuz i seldom know what song it came from to refer back to..

i mainly listen to his more serious stuff...
 03-24-2011, 02:16 PMaway - #11
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,787 | 4192019
Originally Posted by Crookz
Meet young b**ch

i could f**k any b**ch i want cuz I'm lil b
plus i pimp lil b and thats a pretty b**ch, bruh
30 thousand dollars make ya girl suck my d!ck, cuhh
I'm based god and I'm finer than my b**ch, bruh
jose canseco couldn't hit it like this, blood
put her on base, low key like a ninja
and bangbrrrrrangdang I'm off like a missal, nnnyeeauuuhh
"Crown Me King"
Originally Posted by Sivraj
Bruh think I'm gay cause I'm grindin in my tiny pants
betcha I'm the only goon n*gga in these tiny pants-I'm God

I'm that f**kin b**ch n*gga-Bra Bra



Is this s**t forreal?!
 03-24-2011, 02:21 PMaway - #12
basedhiphop  space
avatar
space
$1,782 | 7987616




I'm a rich pimp
I get dough from myself
Lil B's my b**ch
<--- peep the knowledge as well

Like the best crack it's a million dollar hit
Yeah, f**k a million dollar b**ch
She aint got a mil but I'm a million dollar n*gga
With a million dollar d!ck, now she got some money in her
 03-24-2011, 02:22 PMaway - #13
OG T Gutta N|M 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,275 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Crookz
edit: yoo i got hundreds of lil b songs but how come i haven't heard that line about spanking his b**ch cuz she hungry... thats a classic line but i dont recall ever hearing the song




@1:53
 03-24-2011, 03:00 PMaway - #14
Rico23 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$36,327 | POWERFUL
AND AGAIN...I used to be one of THE biggest lil b haters around...honestly "suck my d!ck ho" and "hoes on my d!ck" with Andy is what actually turned me into a semi fan...I'm a funny dude who like to laugh and that whit is hilarious so I stopped hating and respected what he does....then I heard The Budden diss and Exhibit Based and I realized that he's basically a troll(in a good way) and when he wants to he can really spit...and finally red flame mixtape is when I finally accepted based God as one of my musical saviors(OK I'm trolling a tad but u get the point)...


and I know n*ggas are gonna come in here hating and to them I say get the sand out pus*y, what we eat don't make u s**t

Last edited by Rico23; 03-24-2011 at 03:09 PM..
 03-24-2011, 03:03 PMaway - #15
Gm0ney85 8 heat pts space
avatar
space
$12,343 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
AND AGAIN...I used to be one of THE biggest lil b haters around...honestly "suck my d!ck ho" and "hoes on my d!ck" with Andy is what actually turned me into a semi fan...I'm a funny dude who like to laugh and that whit is hilarious so I stopped hating and respected what he does....then I heard The Budden diss and Exhibit Based and I realized that he's basically a troll(in a good way) and when he wants to he can really spit...and finally red flame mixtape is when I finally accepted based God as one of my musical saviors(OK I'm trolling a tad but u get the point)...



some and I know n*ggas are gonna come in here hating and to them I say get the sand out pus*y, what we eat don't make u s**t
MC GUSTO!!..sweat from my balls!


props on the powerful post...
 03-24-2011, 03:11 PMaway - #16
Rico23 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$36,327 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Gm0ney85
MC GUSTO!!..sweat from my balls!


props on the powerful post...
man shut up and eat ya big a.ss biscuit!!!






jk thank u my based brethren
 03-24-2011, 04:15 PMaway - #17
Sivraj 126 heat pts126 space
avatar
space
$37,164 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Crookz
Meet young b**ch
I serve her all the d!ck
she comes my way and i flip her like bricks
I'ma f**k her and i ram her
I f**k her and i jam her
I'ma f**k her and i ram her
I f**k her and i jam her
I'ma f**k her in her mouth, i'ma f**k her in the a.ss
I'ma f**k her in her face
best believe i got the cash
"Meet Young b**ch" (Original Mix)

Im gonna rowdy rowdy rowdy rowdy pipe her
stone cold stunner
piledrive a b**ch
"I Want Your b**ch"

i could f**k any b**ch i want cuz I'm lil b
plus i pimp lil b and thats a pretty b**ch, bruh
30 thousand dollars make ya girl suck my d!ck, cuhh
I'm based god and I'm finer than my b**ch, bruh
jose canseco couldn't hit it like this, blood
put her on base, low key like a ninja
and bangbrrrrrangdang I'm off like a missal, nnnyeeauuuhh
"Crown Me King"

that's all i could remember right now but the n*gga done some funny s**t in his videos too.
callin kat stack a phaggot b**ch in violate that b**ch
or in the I'm god vid when he's at that santeria altar and he puts some burger king down as a offering

edit: yoo i got hundreds of lil b songs but how come i haven't heard that line about spanking his b**ch cuz she hungry... thats a classic line but i dont recall ever hearing the song
 03-24-2011, 05:47 PMaway - #18
Based Nobleman 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$2,837 | 16332350
I hated Lil B too.

I look like ben and jerry, chain like canary, 5 on my hoe she suk my d!ck cause im ready - Lil B
 03-24-2011, 08:05 PMaway - #19
Sivraj 126 heat pts126 space
avatar
space
$37,164 | POWERFUL
n*ggas used to say I was a young a.ss b**ch
til I caught my 1st case now I'm a thug a.ss b**ch

 03-24-2011, 08:07 PMaway - #20
mikeyajeto 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,711 | 11972086
f**k you for jacking my thread
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
51 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
47 viewing
Video inside These Kids Aint Scared of Nobody  
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
43 viewing
Big Sean Can't Yawn  
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
60 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
35 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jump..
84 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
35 viewing
BOX Mayweather Brings Back Cutman Rafael Garcia For Pac..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
32 viewing
NBA Rest In Peace Mike Conley, Time of Death: 3rd quarter ..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Holy Sh!T.....I think I figured out the dress!!!
74 comments
@wild'ish


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |   BX 1998-end of time.