This is BX @ Boxden.com


Post Your Copy of “Live From The Underground”


 Post Your Copy of “Live From The Underground”
33 topic by Retro - 06-05-2012, 11:36 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot






Don't think there's been a thread like this since Cole World. Krizzle won't have nearly as much success with his debut, so if you went out & supported the homie like you should have post up...


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

135 comments for "Post Your Copy of “Live From The Underground”"


 06-05-2012, 11:39 AMaway - #2
KyleEshna 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$1,558 | 10118424
I only support good hip hop.

 06-05-2012, 11:39 AMaway - #3
Retro 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$19,175 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KyleEshna
I only support good hip hop.

...If you say so...
 06-05-2012, 11:40 AMonline - #4
AC SLATER 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$30,459 | POWERFUL
I cancelled my order Sunday. In part because I wasn't really feelin' the album. Secondly because the estimated arrival date was from June 15th - 27th. Ima go pick up Spittas album today or tomorrow, & will probably end up buying Krit's as well out of guilt.
 06-05-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #5
Chomsky 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$166 | 2925966
Anybody know what store is selling it
 06-05-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #6
infamxus 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,375 | POWERFUL
 06-05-2012, 11:43 AMaway - #7
JETSoverERTHING 95 heat pts95

  d 
space
$11,870 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by infamxus









will be going to get my 2 spitta albums here soon.
 06-05-2012, 11:44 AMaway - #8
Lamrock 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,070 | 6910944
I dont like having loads of cd's anymore but I got Big KRIT, Curren$y and k!ller Mike from Itunes
 06-05-2012, 11:47 AMaway - #9
Retro 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$19,175 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
I cancelled my order Sunday. In part because I wasn't really feelin' the album. Secondly because the estimated arrival date was from June 15th - 27th. Ima go pick up Spittas album today or tomorrow, & will probably end up buying Krit's as well out of guilt.
I am disappoint. It's his debut man, it wouldn't have mattered to me if it sucked. Hell I even bought The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Originally Posted by Chomsky
Anybody know what store is selling it
Dunno where you're at. You may have to call stores like Best Buy, Walmart, etc. to see if they'll be carrying it (they should). It won't be sold out...

Originally Posted by infamxus
It's $10 dude...
 06-05-2012, 11:50 AMonline - #10
AC SLATER 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$30,459 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
I am disappoint. It's his debut man, it wouldn't have mattered to me if it sucked. Hell I even bought The Adventures of Bobby Ray
[/b]
I agree. That's why Ima probably cop anyways. To be honest the estimated arrival date played a bigger role in the cancellation decision. No sense waiting 2 weeks+ for the album when I can go downtown and get it for cheaper.
 06-05-2012, 11:58 AMaway - #11
Retro 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$19,175 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
I agree. That's why Ima probably cop anyways. To be honest the estimated arrival date played a bigger role in the cancellation decision. No sense waiting 2 weeks+ for the album when I can go downtown and get it for cheaper.
I can get with that. Just make sure you do so & post that #### in here
 06-05-2012, 12:02 PMaway - #12
NotoriousKCK 

  d 
space
$939 | 5961357
There is absolutely NO reason not to support K.R.I.T. with your ten dollars.

First, the album itself is REALLY dope.

Second, the man has given you three arguably classic album-quality mxitapes for FREE. He deserves your ten spot.

Stopped by Best Buy and bought my copy today.
 06-05-2012, 12:06 PMaway - #13
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,418 | POWERFUL
Don't feel like reaching for it, but it's somewhere in here:
 06-05-2012, 12:06 PMaway - #14
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,879 | POWERFUL
i dont like it

im not buying it
 06-05-2012, 12:08 PMonline - #15
AC SLATER 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$30,459 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NotoriousKCK
There is absolutely NO reason not to support K.R.I.T. with your ten dollars.

First, the album itself is REALLY dope.

Second, the man has given you three arguably classic album-quality mxitapes for FREE. He deserves your ten spot.

Stopped by Best Buy and bought my copy today.
Snap a pic and upload it
 06-05-2012, 12:08 PMaway - #16
Retro 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$19,175 | POWERFUL
Dude gave you 3 of the best mixtapes you've ever heard & you won't buy the one project that sales actually matter for? True fans I suppose...
 06-05-2012, 12:11 PMaway - #17
J Rob 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
Dude gave you 3 of the best mixtapes you've ever heard & you won't buy the one project that sales actually matter for? True fans I suppose...
and then they have the nerve to #### about Young Money running the game.....their fans actually buy albums
 06-05-2012, 12:11 PMaway - #18
Yelsgnik 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$3,911 | POWERFUL
 06-05-2012, 12:36 PMaway - #19
Norcal 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$10,306 | POWERFUL
I'll be buying today or tomorrow....
 06-05-2012, 12:39 PMaway - #20
klm1015 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,369 | 19097565
after another listen the album did leave me wanting more, and not in a good way, but i will support definitely
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Sep 29 - NY Man Who Biked Around The World Killed by ..
115 comments
NFL Steve Smith : "I ran around the Panthers like they were ..
81 comments
NFL LeSean McCoy “embarrassed” by 17-yard performance
72 comments
 Image(s) inside Young Buck Defies The Law Of Physics By Transferring ...
New reply 6 seconds ago - 100 comments - by ajeana
  Classic Albums That Everybody Thinks That Are Classic ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 196 comments - by killa the goat
 NBA Lebron's Hair Is Gone Again! (pic)
New reply 43 seconds ago - 201 comments - by pandadays
 NBA Roy Hibbert To Cavs Update(reportedly Now In Trade Tal...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 Video inside The Chipotle Loophole...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 117 comments - by shadydre85
 Image(s) inside Missy Elliott Spotted In Atlanta Night Club (photos)
New reply 18 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Whoo
 Image(s) inside Wiz And Amber Before The Divorce
New reply 7 minutes ago - 69 comments - by kronzsw
 Video inside Big Fendi Tells All At The Breakfast Club: Discovering...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 84 comments - by BreakfastClub

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,816 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.