b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Post Your Copy of “Live From The Underground”


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Post Your Copy of “Live From The Underground”
33 topic by Retro - 06-05-2012, 12:36 PM






Don't think there's been a thread like this since Cole World. Krizzle won't have nearly as much success with his debut, so if you went out & supported the homie like you should have post up...


135 comments for "Post Your Copy of “Live From The Underground”"


 06-05-2012, 12:39 PMaway - #2
KyleEshna 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$1,564 | 10118424
I only support good hip hop.

 06-05-2012, 12:39 PMaway - #3
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,871 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KyleEshna
I only support good hip hop.

...If you say so...
 06-05-2012, 12:40 PMonline - #4
AC SLATER 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$33,027 | POWERFUL
I cancelled my order Sunday. In part because I wasn't really feelin' the album. Secondly because the estimated arrival date was from June 15th - 27th. Ima go pick up Spittas album today or tomorrow, & will probably end up buying Krit's as well out of guilt.
 06-05-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #5
Chomsky 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$166 | 2925966
Anybody know what store is selling it
 06-05-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #6
infamxus 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,386 | POWERFUL
 06-05-2012, 12:43 PMaway - #7
JETSoverERTHING 98 heat pts98

  d 
space
$12,412 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by infamxus









will be going to get my 2 spitta albums here soon.
 06-05-2012, 12:44 PMaway - #8
Lamrock 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,070 | 6910944
I dont like having loads of cd's anymore but I got Big KRIT, Curren$y and k!ller Mike from Itunes
 06-05-2012, 12:47 PMaway - #9
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,871 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
I cancelled my order Sunday. In part because I wasn't really feelin' the album. Secondly because the estimated arrival date was from June 15th - 27th. Ima go pick up Spittas album today or tomorrow, & will probably end up buying Krit's as well out of guilt.
I am disappoint. It's his debut man, it wouldn't have mattered to me if it sucked. Hell I even bought The Adventures of Bobby Ray

Originally Posted by Chomsky
Anybody know what store is selling it
Dunno where you're at. You may have to call stores like Best Buy, Walmart, etc. to see if they'll be carrying it (they should). It won't be sold out...

Originally Posted by infamxus
It's $10 dude...
 06-05-2012, 12:50 PMonline - #10
AC SLATER 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$33,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
I am disappoint. It's his debut man, it wouldn't have mattered to me if it sucked. Hell I even bought The Adventures of Bobby Ray
[/b]
I agree. That's why Ima probably cop anyways. To be honest the estimated arrival date played a bigger role in the cancellation decision. No sense waiting 2 weeks+ for the album when I can go downtown and get it for cheaper.
 06-05-2012, 12:58 PMaway - #11
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,871 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
I agree. That's why Ima probably cop anyways. To be honest the estimated arrival date played a bigger role in the cancellation decision. No sense waiting 2 weeks+ for the album when I can go downtown and get it for cheaper.
I can get with that. Just make sure you do so & post that #### in here
 06-05-2012, 01:02 PMaway - #12
NotoriousKCK 

  d 
space
$1,107 | 6497554
There is absolutely NO reason not to support K.R.I.T. with your ten dollars.

First, the album itself is REALLY dope.

Second, the man has given you three arguably classic album-quality mxitapes for FREE. He deserves your ten spot.

Stopped by Best Buy and bought my copy today.
 06-05-2012, 01:06 PMaway - #13
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,552 | POWERFUL
Don't feel like reaching for it, but it's somewhere in here:
 06-05-2012, 01:06 PMaway - #14
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,985 | POWERFUL
i dont like it

im not buying it
 06-05-2012, 01:08 PMonline - #15
AC SLATER 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$33,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NotoriousKCK
There is absolutely NO reason not to support K.R.I.T. with your ten dollars.

First, the album itself is REALLY dope.

Second, the man has given you three arguably classic album-quality mxitapes for FREE. He deserves your ten spot.

Stopped by Best Buy and bought my copy today.
Snap a pic and upload it
 06-05-2012, 01:08 PMaway - #16
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,871 | POWERFUL
Dude gave you 3 of the best mixtapes you've ever heard & you won't buy the one project that sales actually matter for? True fans I suppose...
 06-05-2012, 01:11 PMaway - #17
J Rob 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,931 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
Dude gave you 3 of the best mixtapes you've ever heard & you won't buy the one project that sales actually matter for? True fans I suppose...
and then they have the nerve to #### about Young Money running the game.....their fans actually buy albums
 06-05-2012, 01:11 PMaway - #18
Yelsgnik 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$3,911 | POWERFUL
 06-05-2012, 01:36 PMaway - #19
Norcal 77 heat pts77

  d 
space
$10,573 | POWERFUL
I'll be buying today or tomorrow....
 06-05-2012, 01:39 PMaway - #20
klm1015 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,523 | 20128336
after another listen the album did leave me wanting more, and not in a good way, but i will support definitely
 

 



Video inside  Dec 21 - Police officer shot & killed in Florida
65 comments
What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
101 comments
NBA Adrian Wojnarowski Kings and Nets discussing Deron Willi..
74 comments
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 2 seconds ago - 186 comments - by sdot216
  Dec 20 - Man Supposedly Shot And Killed In The Dayton ...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 68 comments - by AllenSports
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef's Art Show/gallery #picassosaseason
New reply 7 minutes ago - 72 comments - by RIP4SBG
 NBA Pg Goran Dragic Wants To Sign With New York Knicks?
New reply 55 minutes ago - 69 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 271 comments - by Bkjj11
 Video inside Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops In Brooklyn By Topmkins
New reply 1 hour ago - 886 comments - by cheenz
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 148 comments - by 187Proof
 Image(s) inside Godfather Fif Reacts To News Of 2 Police Officers Bein...
New reply 1 hour ago - 136 comments - by Carlton Black

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,850 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.