b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Possible Beef brewing in MMG (Behind the scenes footage of NY run+) #GFID #SelfMa


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Possible Beef brewing in MMG (Behind the scenes footage of NY run+) #GFID #SelfMa
33 topic by Graftedgenes - 07-23-2012, 04:00 PM








Okay so Stalley just got a 7-Figure endorsement deal with Nike, Meek Mill has a lucrative deal with Puma and Rozay has a 7 Figure deal with Reebok......but the biggest sneakerhead in HipHop (Wale) doesn't have a deal on the table.....

The Rumor is that Wale is highly upset and very emotional and watching some of the body language in this first Vid is very very interesting.























Miami Heat. @rockiefresh @MeekMill @Wale @1Omarion @GUNPLAYMMG @Stalley @FrencHMonTanA @DJSCREAM @DJSamSneaker @djkhaled @rickyrozay

The Untouchable Maybach Empire presents Part 2 of the Promo Tour Vlog Series as the BO$$ @RickyRozay hits the Delaware and Philly to promote his fifth studio album.. the highly anticipated "God Forgives, I Don't". Directed by DRE Films.





Rick Ross God Forgives, I Don't drops July 31st.. Pre-Order Now!! Deluxe iTunes: God Forgives, I Don't (Deluxe Edition) by Rick Ross - Preorder God Forgives, I Don't (Deluxe Edition) on iTunes / Standard iTunes: God Forgives, I Don't by Rick Ross - Preorder God Forgives, I Don't on iTunes

Buy MMG's SelfMade 2 Album @ iTunes here pl6uyd

Download Meek Mill Dream Chasers 2 http://piff.me/201ee08

Meek Mill Dreams and Nightmares drops August 28th


102 comments for "Possible Beef brewing in MMG (Behind the scenes footage of NY run+) #GFID #SelfMa"


 07-23-2012, 04:04 PMaway - #2
Agentzer0oo0 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$49,850 | POWERFUL
I swear Wale God puts himself into situations for people to clown whether it's a rumor or real
 07-23-2012, 04:05 PMaway - #3
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$19,830 | POWERFUL
lol @ stalley getting an endorsement deal. dude has zero charisma haha. wale must be mad as hell.
 07-23-2012, 04:08 PMonline - #4
Moony Jackson 271 heat pts271

  d 
space
$17,297 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Delbert Mengel
lol @ stalley getting an endorsement deal. dude has zero charisma haha. wale must be mad as hell.
 07-23-2012, 04:12 PMaway - #5
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

  d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Delbert Mengel
lol @ stalley getting an endorsement deal. dude has zero charisma haha. wale must be mad as hell.
Yeah but he played Division 1 Basketball for Michigan State.
 07-23-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #6
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$19,830 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Yeah but he played Division 1 Basketball for Michigan State.
ahh well that makes sense now



wale still mad tho

 07-23-2012, 04:20 PMaway - #7
Trilluminati GA 358 heat pts358

  d 
space
$34,465 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Delbert Mengel
lol @ stalley getting an endorsement deal. dude has zero charisma haha. wale must be mad as hell.
lol @ stalley getting an endorsement deal. dude has zero charisma haha. wale must be mad as hell.



I fuks wit Stalley tho. He did work with my Slow Motion Soundz ni##as. But Wale does have a reason to be salty
 07-23-2012, 04:23 PMaway - #8
SmoothTay 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$17,080 | POWERFUL
Wally Lost
 07-23-2012, 04:35 PMaway - #9
Agentzer0oo0 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$49,850 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmoothTay
Wally Lost
If Wale lost I dunno wtf Fab doing
 07-23-2012, 04:40 PMaway - #10
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

  d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BluCupShawty
lol @ stalley getting an endorsement deal. dude has zero charisma haha. wale must be mad as hell.



I fuks wit Stalley tho. He did work with my Slow Motion Soundz ni##as. But Wale does have a reason to be salty





Charisma ain't the only thing that sells shoes, it's a large segment of the population that loves counter-culture stars who ain't charismatic and they relate to his persona better than they do super star athletes and spotlight celebrities.
 07-23-2012, 04:43 PMaway - #11
Dray 631 heat pts631

  d 
space
$36,031 | POWERFUL
#### better stalley then wale to be honest

stalley kick game is legit and he does not get them early just because he a sample size (wale) and he played against lebron and division 1.
 07-23-2012, 04:45 PMonline - #12
WCIB 96 heat pts96

  d 
space
$15,025 | POWERFUL
Stalley may have no charisma, but there's something about his music I enjoy more than Wale's... With Wale, I feel like imma get the same verse/song EVERY TIME. #### gets monotonous.
 07-23-2012, 04:57 PMaway - #13
Agentzer0oo0 142 heat pts142

  d 
space
$49,850 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WCIB
Stalley may have no charisma, but there's something about his music I enjoy more than Wale's... With Wale, I feel like imma get the same verse/song EVERY TIME. #### gets monotonous.
You haven't heard his recent #### then. He's drastically switched up his flow & delivery as of late compared to his usual recycle mundane flow.
 07-23-2012, 04:57 PMaway - #14
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$19,830 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes



Charisma ain't the only thing that sells shoes, it's a large segment of the population that loves counter-culture stars who ain't charismatic and they relate to his persona better than they do super star athletes and spotlight celebrities.
stalley is anything but counter culture. i'd agree there would be a segment that might identify with him. i disagree it's a large proportion. counter culture is by definition a small segment of the population. i listen to rappers for the music though i don't follow trends or want to pick up an audemar or a ciroc bottle etc because a rapper mentions it in a song. so maybe i'm not the best person to speak on it.
 07-23-2012, 05:00 PMaway - #15
dlettern 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
I can't be mad at Stalley for caking up like that. That's what you call a hustle.

Say what you want about Rozay, homeboy looks out for his team. Wale has no reason to hate. Dude has been stacking since his time with Ronson. He's lucky Ross kept him relevant
 07-23-2012, 05:04 PMaway - #16
dlettern 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Delbert Mengel
stalley is anything but counter culture. i'd agree there would be a segment that might identify with him. i disagree it's a large proportion. counter culture is by definition a small segment of the population. i listen to rappers for the music though i don't follow trends or want to pick up an audemar or a ciroc bottle etc because a rapper mentions it in a song. so maybe i'm not the best person to speak on it.
If I'm spending my money, I'd rather spend on companies that respect Hip Hop.....However to your point, Jay Z had everyone drinking Crystal until them Frenchies told Black people to stop drinking their crap.....
 07-23-2012, 05:21 PMonline - #17
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,985 | POWERFUL
i dont see how Wale is salty, he's the one that brought the shoe deal thing up


it looked like he's happy for them and motivated to get his own
 07-23-2012, 05:33 PMonline - #18
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

  d 
space
$11,979 | POWERFUL
its just a matter of time that wale gets his shoe deal. hes the biggest sneakerhead in hiphop he just probably holding out for a certain amount.
 07-23-2012, 05:40 PMonline - #19
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,985 | POWERFUL
that 1st vid was edited very well

MMG has a plan. i've seen vids where you only see wale and meek talking because it was their turn to shine

this video was obviously focused on stalley and omarion. thats whats up. ross is giving everybody their just do.
thats how a boss is supposed to move
 07-23-2012, 05:43 PMaway - #20
Dray 631 heat pts631

  d 
space
$36,031 | POWERFUL
Stalley got better style then wale too

when I seen that neighborhood shirt and camo jacket

must have got on game while touring in japan

wale and the knicks jersey

but wale didn't seem salty in the vid..he seemed cool but he just rambles alot..as a pothead I can't deal with that and the expression on stalley face is the same one I would have but you just gotta deal with it I guess..
 

 



What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
92 comments
NBA Adrian Wojnarowski Kings and Nets discussing Deron Willi..
73 comments
NBA Lakers TV viewership down 28% this year
72 comments
 Image(s) inside Meek Mill On Bobby Shmurda Situation. (might Be Too Mu...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 61 comments - by FreeBigga
 Video inside Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops In Brooklyn By Topmkins
New reply 10 minutes ago - 875 comments - by cheenz
 NFL Espn Has To Do Something.
New reply 3 minutes ago - 79 comments - by The Boat
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 138 comments - by 187Proof
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 254 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Q-tip Throwin Knowledge Darts At Iggy On Twitter
New reply 13 minutes ago - 145 comments - by ralph lauren
  Dec 20 - Man Supposedly Shot And Killed In The Dayton ...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 66 comments - by AllenSports
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef's Art Show/gallery #picassosaseason
New reply 34 minutes ago - 62 comments - by RIP4SBG

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,846 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.