This is BX @ Boxden.com


Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank

 Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank
23 topic by s7venwords - 01-27-2013, 08:33 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot




40's magical potion may result in the following: ghost-riding the whip, putting your stunner shades on and getting as hyphy as physically possible.
Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank : RESPECT.

> Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

14 comments for "Photo of the Day: E40′s Purple Drank"


 01-27-2013, 08:36 PMaway - #2
eric wright 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,671 | POWERFUL
hyphy aint dead

:basedgod:
 01-27-2013, 08:43 PMaway - #3
GOD999 133 heat pts133

  d 
space
$22,782 | POWERFUL
Almost forgot he had that "Hyphy Juice" #### going on back in 2006/2007

40 still hustling hard & ain't even pushed 50 yet
 01-27-2013, 08:43 PMaway - #4
5E8FW 

  d 
space
$2,860 | 9429889
E is my favorite as an artist, historically, but no way I'd drink any thing like that. #### has sugar written all over it. Get that money E, but I don't cosign this move.

He under endorsed Rossi before, and we tried it, but have been seasoned to know better. No.
 01-27-2013, 09:25 PMaway - #5
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 5E8FW
E is my favorite as an artist, historically, but no way I'd drink any thing like that. #### has sugar written all over it. Get that money E, but I don't cosign this move.

He under endorsed Rossi before, and we tried it, but have been seasoned to know better. No.
I buy the Jones root beer from time to time, no sugar and it's not bad... but can't #### with IBC.
 01-27-2013, 09:25 PMonline - #6
timdog 335 heat pts335

  d 
space
$16,997 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 5E8FW
E is my favorite as an artist, historically, but no way I'd drink any thing like that. #### has sugar written all over it. Get that money E, but I don't cosign this move.

He under endorsed Rossi before, and we tried it, but have been seasoned to know better. No
.

this...

40 the homie get yours hopefully it aint another suagr uped drink

i remba me and the guys bought a bottle of rossi #### was cheap we drank that ####
 01-27-2013, 09:55 PMaway - #7
5E8FW 

  d 
space
$2,860 | 9429889
Originally Posted by timdog
this...

40 the homie get yours hopefully it aint another suagr uped drink

i remba me and the guys bought a bottle of rossi #### was cheap we drank that ####
That Rossi ain't no joke. Everyone has a different body chemistry but haven't had it since I first tried it.

I hope this isn't too sugary man. I'd rather him come out with a straight up beer.
 01-27-2013, 10:40 PMaway - #8
CarlozRossi 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$3,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X-NINE
Almost forgot he had that "Hyphy Juice" #### going on back in 2006/2007

40 still hustling hard & ain't even pushed 50 yet
40 didnt have hyphy juice that was clyde carsons drink
 01-28-2013, 06:58 PMaway - #9
foshomoney 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$22,227 | POWERFUL
ni##az be hyphy enough as it is
 01-28-2013, 07:46 PMaway - #10
arthurmack27 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,217 | 17899993
Originally Posted by 5E8FW
That Rossi ain't no joke. Everyone has a different body chemistry but haven't had it since I first tried it.

I hope this isn't too sugary man. I'd rather him come out with a straight up beer.
u gotta get the rhine though. ive been messing with the sangria to do something different and its ####ing good actually. stay away from all that other #### though. ha.

b-legit: "take'r to the telly, let the rhine fill her belly / then you fire up the smelly then you jam'r like jelly"
 01-28-2013, 07:58 PMaway - #11
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,330 | POWERFUL
the Bay and their Rossi......................I aint mad tho, some great music has been the result of Rossi abuse
 01-28-2013, 08:10 PMaway - #12
gshag33 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,440 | 11759852
im not even gonna front back in like 06-07 this #### used to slap

 01-29-2013, 06:54 AMaway - #13
614FACE 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,476 | POWERFUL
its just his picture on the bottle of grape jones soda.

i had a co worker do this some years ago. had her grand daughter on the bottle of orange cream soda. any of us can do it. not that big of a deal.
 01-29-2013, 08:17 AMaway - #14
5E8FW 

  d 
space
$2,860 | 9429889
Originally Posted by arthurmack27
u gotta get the rhine though. ive been messing with the sangria to do something different and its ####ing good actually. stay away from all that other #### though. ha.

b-legit: "take'r to the telly, let the rhine fill her belly / then you fire up the smelly then you jam'r like jelly"
We got that rhine. Not saying it tastes bad but it'll sneak up and bite the #### out of you.

E-40: "Sent a rookie to the store to bring me back some rossi rhine. He brought me back chablis, and I got to flashin."
 01-29-2013, 01:37 PMonline - #15
ice wolf 354 heat pts354

  d 
space
$6,002 | POWERFUL
You are what you eat ... and I don't wanna end up lookin like E-40!
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Newtown massacre shooter Adam Lanza indulged..
57 comments
Image inside  Nov 22 - How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Deat..
55 comments
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
650 comments
 NCAAF Cfb Week 13 Thread
New reply 57 seconds ago - 138 comments - by CadillacVyse
 Image(s) inside Which Kid Were You?
New reply 10 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Unattached
 NBA Barkleys Response To Cousins "he Can't Whoop My A...
New reply 1 minute ago - 65 comments - by trill jackson
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Actor Tyler James Williams (from Everybody Hates Chris...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 52 comments - by La Flare
  Jay Z Won :wadedatass:
New reply 15 minutes ago - 97 comments - by sigNN
 Image(s) inside So How Is 50 Going To Make Effen Vodka Big But He Dont...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by kevin boogz
 Video inside Migos & Fans Response To Dc Goons For Doing The In...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 113 comments - by JNumbaNC

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.