This is BX @ Boxden.com


NY Post Says Jay Z’s Brooklyn Nets Should be called “New York ni##as”


 NY Post Says Jay Z’s Brooklyn Nets Should be called “New York ni##as”
topic by NewEra21 - 05-04-2012, 12:21 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


NY Post Says Jay Z’s Brooklyn Nets Should be called “New York ni##as” | HipHop365.com


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

45 comments for "NY Post Says Jay Z’s Brooklyn Nets Should be called “New York ni##as”"


 05-04-2012, 12:24 PMaway - #2
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

  d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
No surprise, that's how they truly feel about our culture and thats how they perceive us.
 05-04-2012, 12:24 PMaway - #3
the synthesis 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
"Brooklyn Nets when they can be the New York N——s? The cheerleaders could be the Brooklyn B—-hes or Hoes. Team logo? A 9 mm with hollow-tip shell casings strewn beneath. Wanna be Jay-Z hip? Then go all the way!”"

he trollin
 05-04-2012, 12:25 PMaway - #4
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$11,605 | POWERFUL
Im sure Jay will serve this dude a hot phrase of ether on one of his upcoming new songs, collabs, albums...
 05-04-2012, 12:27 PMaway - #5
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$14,481 | POWERFUL
racism's clearly going no where....
 05-04-2012, 12:28 PMaway - #6
ALTheGreatS 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$3,281 | POWERFUL
Phil Mushnick is a die hard Nets fan and he's a die hard opposer of hip hop music and culture. He's cause a rapper bought his beloved team.
 05-04-2012, 12:35 PMaway - #7
supervillain 189 heat pts189

  d 
space
$12,114 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by the synthesis
"Brooklyn Nets when they can be the New York N——s? The cheerleaders could be the Brooklyn B—-hes or Hoes. Team logo? A 9 mm with hollow-tip shell casings strewn beneath. Wanna be Jay-Z hip? Then go all the way!”"

he trollin
This just goes to show you. No matter how much money have...you are still a ni##a.
 05-04-2012, 12:37 PMaway - #8
Illuminati 87 heat pts87

  d 
space
$24,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
No surprise, that's how they truly feel about our culture and thats how they perceive us.
What can we do about it?
 05-04-2012, 12:39 PMaway - #9
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
One of the reasons IM glad im outta NY. NYPD and the New York media....they'll praise a Jew on the cover of those papers like hes King and lynch a black man on the next page.

I always heard Racism was worse in the south and in some places I've been it is, but back home in NY its ####ed up as well
 05-04-2012, 12:43 PMonline - #10
44wade 205 heat pts205

  d 
space
$10,707 | POWERFUL
Is this for real?

Man, they gotta get that dude the #### outta there.
 05-04-2012, 12:50 PMaway - #11
NewEra21 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$347 | 7642558
Originally Posted by 44wade
Is this for real?

Man, they gotta get that dude the #### outta there.
Murdoch owns NY Post bro, and this dude has said 10X worst in the past and all he kept getting was raises
 05-04-2012, 12:51 PMaway - #12
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

  d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Illuminati
What can we do about it?
I'm glad you asked.

Proper education, knowledge-of-self and economic empowerment.

We can stop being ni##a's & ####'s and go back to being Brother's & Sister's.


They say it's offensive that JayZ is a rap-entertainer who uses violent, misogynistic lyrics and therefore he shouldn't be involved with corporate business decisions....but these same people have no problem with Arnold Shwazanegger making violent, misogynistic movies and being involved in public policy descisions.


We might as well accept our own and be ourselves because even in a suit and tie with a
Net-worth of almost half a billion we are still gun-toting, Negro's and female-dogs to them.
 05-04-2012, 12:52 PMaway - #13
jsanity4 

  d 
space
$73 | 195391


o lord
 05-04-2012, 12:53 PMonline - #14
T.O.N.Y. 2320 heat pts2320

  d 
space
$45,732 | POWERFUL
corporate america is so jealous a crack dealer is involved in a billion dollar deal that doesnt involve drugs


brooklyn won
 05-04-2012, 12:55 PMaway - #15
Illuminati 87 heat pts87

  d 
space
$24,000 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
I'm glad you asked.

Proper education, knowledge-of-self and economic empowerment.

We can stop being ni##a's & ####'s and go back to being Brother's & Sister's.


They say it's offensive that JayZ is a rap-entertainer who uses violent, misogynistic lyrics and therefore he shouldn't be involved with corporate business decisions....but these same people have no problem with Arnold Shwazanegger making violent, misogynistic movies and being involved in public policy descisions.


We might as well accept our own and be ourselves because even in a suit and tie with a
Net-worth of almost half a billion we are still gun-toting, Negro's and female-dogs to them

Real #### man. Blacks have this tendency of trying to appease the people in power; when in all actuality the people in 'power judge on you first sight and there's nothing you can humanly do to sway a racists thought patterns. Logic simply doesn't factor into racism.
 05-04-2012, 12:57 PMaway - #16
justinjones 242 heat pts242

  d 
space
$42,760 | POWERFUL
that would never work because black people never get along with each other long enough to sustain . you can get pissy if you want to but its true. we k!ll each other on the daily over dumb sh!t and we just shrug our shoulders
 05-04-2012, 01:08 PMaway - #17
Backflipz 81 heat pts81

  d 
space
$11,792 | POWERFUL
An old white man in the higher ups is probably smiling, read to give that mother####er a pat on the back for reviving age old ignorance.
 05-04-2012, 01:11 PMaway - #18
bigree61 

  d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
98% and thats a fact

and this f#ggit a$s black people k!ll black people everyday is some dumb a$s white man excuse

like blacks are the only race that k!lls each othertherefor we have no right to get upset about other races k!lling us or treating us sub human
 05-04-2012, 01:13 PMaway - #19
Backflipz 81 heat pts81

  d 
space
$11,792 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
that would never work because black people never get along with each other long enough to sustain . you can get pissy if you want to but its true. we k!ll each other on the daily over dumb sh!t and we just shrug our shoulders
"We had the best organization a black man's ever had. ni##as ruined it."
 05-04-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #20
Martel 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$11,525 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Vickvapor
Jayz and f#gze came out with a song called "ni##az in Paris" It seems major talents like these guys all over mainstream media should know better than that. Whenever a white person says the name of your song dont get mad. ####ing idiots. Giving white people a reason to use the word. Labeling a song called ni##az in paris, is just as dumb as Nas making an album called N*gger. Could you imagine if Nas was nominated at the American Music Awards/Grammys for album of the year. And a white person has to present his award

"And now the nominees, and he winner is Nas, N*gger" You east coast ni##az are so ####ing lame and corny its not even funny. The only rapper yall ever had with swag was Slick Rick,Rakim, and Big Daddy Kane.
you are so dumb..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Deron Williams says after surgery his ankles feel the be..
56 comments
NFL BXSC NFL Pick 'Em Challenge Week 3 Picks!!!!!!
76 comments
Kendrick Lamar Reveals Upcoming Album To Feature Dr. Dre Produc..
64 comments
 Video inside 50 Cent's Grandmother Has Passed Away (rip)
New reply 10 seconds ago - 98 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Charles Barkley On Adrian Peterson: 'every Black Paren...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 234 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 BOX Floyd "money" Mayweather Stiffs Waitress On ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 82 comments - by dogblood
 NFL Fail: Raiders James Jones Sums Up The Last 10 Years Of...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 67 comments - by theFREAK
  Gucci Mane Sentenced To Additional Three Years In Prison
New reply 4 minutes ago - 76 comments - by youngige
 Image(s) inside I'm Just Going To Leave This Here...
New reply 1 hour ago - 74 comments - by jeehtoven
 audio inside Rick Ross - Elvis Presley Blvd (feat Project Pat) (fir...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 108 comments - by Steve
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Disses Tony Yayo Over Instagram Post About Flo...
New reply 2 hours ago - 145 comments - by PyrexVisionary

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.