Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
130 viewing
Image inside Ayisha Diaz Bad Azz  
33 comments
most viewed right now
74 viewing
Image inside Remember Cindy Margolis?  
69 comments

top in section
24 viewing
 Image inside Mar 31 - Whistleblower cop: Police Get Gun and Skull ..
top in news
top in section
31 viewing
 Video inside Kendrick Lamar Breaks Down Tracks From 'To Pimp A Butt..
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know ╗ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake pus*y... How Do Fans React?
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:21 PMJoined Feb 2004 - away - #121
bud03bumpy  space
space
$337 | 665071
He knew Biggie had nothing to do with it, but he explains the whole beef.

It's laughable that the Tupac haters just want to discredit him. He still the GOAT. Yep, lets listen to a dude who Pac disliked and disrespected. " Don't one of you got sickle-cell or something? "
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:22 PMJoined Jun 2006 - away - #122
Curtisimo 2 heat pts space
GOAT
space
$11,525 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 4REAL
No one said anything in 1996 when Pac was alive. That's the thing. Even Biggie Smalls after Pac died never said some of the things that's being said about him now. No one had nothing to say years ago but almost a decade later, everyone is now responding or has something to say. Everyone from Prodigy, Cease, Henchmen, Flex, etc. BIG himself never even said anything about Pac only using his name to try to sell records after Pac died. P.Diddy hasn't either. Big referred to it as a "real life drama". Mobb Deep or Prodigy didn't say anything back then about Pac. I'm not going to believe it now. It's too late!
*sighs*

If you were somebody or knew somebody around that circle around that time and you weren't fu*king 5 years old when it happend you knew what really happened. n*ggaz didn't speak about the incident because n*ggaz wasn't going to put people buisness on blast like Pac did. Back then there was real fu*king n*ggaz getting money illegaly involved in hiphop.

I'm sorry if you weren;t in the know or was too young or what not but everybody knew the situation about Wolf, Puff, Suge , and Black Mafia in Atlanta which happened before Pac got shot. and that's what really sparked the whole badboy vs deathrow situation then Pac got out of jail and went to deathRow.

Yall lil n*ggaz don't sh*t about what happened and who's really what we trying educate you n*ggaz on game real n*ggaz and rappers who know real n*ggaz aint gonna speak on certain sh*t. Only Pac did that and he did that when Suge put a battery in his back

Like 50 said "Anybody who's somebody allready know"

I'm sorry if you just found this out 3 days ago by Prodigy saying it in some book
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:23 PMJoined Jul 2007 - away - #123
r.burgundy 14 heat pts14 space
space
$32,955 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by EDEEZY77
And you know this how ? Baltimore is notoriously known for it's crime and Pac attended that school in the late 80's.
dc is notorious for its crime not baltimore
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:24 PMJoined Mar 2011 - away - #124
The Rebel INS 1 heat pts space
space
$567 | 1516639
Originally Posted by Curtisimo
None of that makes him a thug. Half of the world has had a harsh life which is what you you described.

Your trying to make Pac sound like a thug when being a thug isn't even posative thing to be.

You think it's cool to be a thug bro?? Is that why you love Pac so much?

Not at all but u guys trying to say pac was a princess is laughable. I guess the thug term is being thrown around quite loosely but that n*gga was real.. "pus*y and fake" being in the thread title is ridiculous.

How can you be fake when your impact on the game and many many ppls lives is UNDENIABLE
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:24 PMJoined Jul 2010 - away - #125
papichulo23  space
space
$265 | 559412
Originally Posted by SharpenUrSword
you fu*kers... i swear...

pac was a diverse person, and he attempted to put himself in other peoples shows...because of what he witnessed, he was able to do that..

Im sick of people saying he was a fake thug...every fu*king rapper on the motherfu*king planet IS a fake a.ss person on some levels...all of this is up to the person who is listening, or is on the outside looking in.

Pac was painted as a slew of things that were not positive, for good reasons too..

but what other rapper did what he did to lift the spirits of a generation..what other rapper appeals to such a wide variety of individuals

what other rapper put the passion and recorded at the pace that this individual did...

No one in the history of the world will ever come close to recreating what pac did to America and the world...

dude went to hospitals non stop to visit random individuals

pac was such a fake thug he made 100's people a living, he put on countless artists and was even about to sign wu-tang to makaveli before he was murdered..

I never understood why people concentrated so much of what the media painted pac as, instead of trying to look at things in a grand perspective...

anyone that wants to debate me on this subject feel free to reply cause i could off work 2day, im 25, with multiple college degrees, and bared witness to what pac did before all you fu*king doubters were even born.

WHo cares what some irrelevant rapper now sayts in some book that he's trying to sell. N why even care about all of this anyways? People who like Pac are gonna listen to his music whether or not they think he's a thug n people who don't like him won't. Jus leave it at that.
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:24 PMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #126
Eagles All Day 53 heat pts53 space
#InChipWeTrust
space
$23,135 | POWERFUL
you fu*kers... i swear...

pac was a diverse person, and he attempted to put himself in other peoples shows...because of what he witnessed, he was able to do that..

Im sick of people saying he was a fake thug...every fu*king rapper on the motherfu*king planet IS a fake a.ss person on some levels...all of this is up to the person who is listening, or is on the outside looking in.

Pac was painted as a slew of things that were not positive, for good reasons too..

but what other rapper did what he did to lift the spirits of a generation..what other rapper appeals to such a wide variety of individuals

what other rapper put the passion and recorded at the pace that this individual did...

No one in the history of the world will ever come close to recreating what pac did to America and the world...

dude went to hospitals non stop to visit random individuals

pac was such a fake thug he made 100's people a living, he put on countless artists and was even about to sign wu-tang to makaveli before he was murdered..

I never understood why people concentrated so much of what the media painted pac as, instead of trying to look at things in a grand perspective...

anyone that wants to debate me on this subject feel free to reply cause i could off work 2day, im 25, with multiple college degrees, and bared witness to what pac did before all you fu*king doubters were even born.
straight essay over here....we get it u love the ballerina
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:25 PMJoined Jul 2010 - away - #127
papichulo23  space
space
$265 | 559412
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
dc is notorious for its crime not baltimore
Actually so is Baltimore so.....
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:26 PMJoined Aug 2006 - away - #128
SharpenUrSword  space
O-H-I-O
space
$4,383 | 16523184
Originally Posted by FaceTheGawd
straight essay over here....we get it u love the ballerina
lol...typical jab...sh*t took me like 3 min to type...sorry your reading level/comprehension level is not on par with mine.
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:27 PMJoined Jul 2007 - away - #129
space
$32,955 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by papichulo23
Actually so is Baltimore so.....
uhh no papi,baltimore is more 90's.anybody who eva ran a street in nyc knows u stayed tha fu*k outta dc in tha 80's early 90's
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:28 PMJoined Aug 2006 - away - #130
SharpenUrSword  space
O-H-I-O
space
$4,383 | 16523184
uhh no papi,baltimore is more 90's.anybody who eva ran a street in nyc knows u stayed tha fu*k outta dc in tha 80's early 90's
lol @ running a street...dude ur typing on boxden, you have no knowledge of running streets...i cant believe fu*kers even take your thoughts seriously

to say baltimore wasn't bad until the 90's is simply ignorant as fu*k, there is no way around that.

papi
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:30 PMJoined Mar 2004 - away - #131
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73 space
space
$41,899 | POWERFUL
Are you actually going to believe the guy 2pac dissed?
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:31 PMJoined Mar 2011 - away - #132
The Rebel INS 1 heat pts space
space
$567 | 1516639
Ima go take bong hits...

Sharp got this on lock... :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:34 PMJoined Jul 2007 - away - #133
space
$32,955 | POWERFUL
lol @ running a street...dude ur typing on boxden, you have no knowledge of running streets...i cant believe fu*kers even take your thoughts seriously

to say baltimore wasn't bad until the 90's is simply ignorant as fu*k, there is no way around that.

papi
uhh yea sure

where did i say bmore wasnt bad till tha 90's?bmore is just like any inner city.dc on tha otha hand was like a 3rd world country
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:35 PMJoined Dec 2006 - away - #134
Dead Masons 28 heat pts28 space
Two Track k!lla
space
$8,166 | POWERFUL
im not saying Pac was a fake pus*y I never met the man so that would be a stoopid thing to say but its a fact that he fabricated the beef with biggie claiming biggie set him up...thats just a fact...and thats wack as hell and its snitching...everyone has their own opinions on that but this is not new info....every one knows he was set up by henchman and hatian jack...biggie had nothing to do with it...whether or not puff knew i cant say cuz he was being extorted by tut at the time but who knows but its a fact that bad boy did not set him up...he wasnt even going to their recording session, he had his own session and if they were setting him up or knew he was about to get shot....do u think they wouldve booked a session in the same studio at the same time just to watch the shyt? c'mon use common logic...they were just pawns in pacs marketing scheme which worked so well people still dont know till this day what really happened. brilliant move but classless as well.

when will people just accept the fact that it was a marketing ploy and nothing else. you can still love pacs music and accept this fact...i like alot of pacs music but i kno the truth doesnt stop me from listening to his music shyt people still buy rick ross's albums knowing he was a correctional officer...people know puffs bis3xual and dirty money is selling records world wide u aint gotta agree with what an artist does in his offtime to enjoy his or her music.

(i dont fukk with ross or puff though lol im old skool)
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:35 PMJoined Apr 2008 - away - #135
daytona500  space
fu*k You, Pay Me
space
$1,050 | 1100394
first of all listen to pac against all odds an you'll see why p tryin to hate...kuz he got aired out by pac
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:36 PMJoined Jul 2010 - away - #136
papichulo23  space
space
$265 | 559412
uhh yea sure

where did i say bmore wasnt bad till tha 90's?bmore is just like any inner city.dc on tha otha hand was like a 3rd world country
u actually did say baltimore isn't until early 90's. So now u jus contradicting yourself. N yes DC was terrible. Doesn't mean that Baltimore wasn't
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:36 PMJoined Apr 2011 - away - #137
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727 space
First 9 Representative
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
So you've run those streets yourself right ?, if not stfu.
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:37 PMJoined Jun 2006 - away - #138
Curtisimo 2 heat pts space
GOAT
space
$11,525 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Rebel INS
Not at all but u guys trying to say pac was a princess is laughable. I guess the thug term is being thrown around quite loosely but that n*gga was real.. "pus*y and fake" being in the thread title is ridiculous.

How can you be fake when your impact on the game and many many ppls lives is UNDENIABLE
None of us knew the n*gga on a personal level to know if he was real or not.

He made great music and in the begining of this career I would say he had great messages in his music even though I fu*ked with his sh*t post MATW.

Obviously the TS is a troll and got all of yall to react in an ignorant fashion calling P this and that and didn't even know that P ain't say what the TS said

In my opinion form the stories I heard about both rappers they arent that much different, but I don't really know them n*ggaz on a personal level.

They make music Pac's sh*t was better and what P said in his book about the Pac incident is factual. If yall really think Puffy and Big had nothign to do with the Pac incident and so there should be one reason why Pac would call them n*ggaz out
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:37 PMJoined Feb 2004 - away - #139
bud03bumpy  space
space
$337 | 665071
Originally Posted by Joe Budden
Are you actually going to believe the guy 2pac dissed?
Them haters will, they absolutely hate the man. It's hate all the way, nothing more.
Unread 04-28-2011, 01:37 PMJoined Apr 2011 - away - #140
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727 space
First 9 Representative
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Rebel INS
Ima go take bong hits...

Sharp got this on lock... :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Great idea.

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
166 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
43 viewing
First album to go platinum without a feature in over 25 ye..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Audio inside Diddy Outed AGAIN by the King of Instagram aka Fat ..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside Pour the wine, light the fire Girl your wish is my..
67 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Augusta native Cortez Berry is NOT enjoying his st..
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Mar 31 - The Rich Don't Work AnymoreŚWorking Is for Poor P..
83 comments
@news
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Godfather Girth shows off amazing physique (Rare Q..
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
So dame just posted this article of jay owning just 3% per..
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NBA Micheal Rapaport dropping Flex Bombs on LeBron AGAIN [..
63 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  ę BX 1998-end of time