This is BX @ Boxden.com

Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake !!... How Do Fans React?

Now That P's Book Confirmed Tupac Was A Fake !!... How Do Fans React?
 04-28-2011, 01:21 PMaway - #121
bud03bumpy 

d 
space
$337 | 665071
He knew Biggie had nothing to do with it, but he explains the whole beef.

YouTube - Tupac Interview (1996) (On Biggie, NY Rappers and the NY Shooting)

It's laughable that the Tupac haters just want to discredit him. He still the GOAT. Yep, lets listen to a dude who Pac disliked and disrespected. " Don't one of you got sickle-cell or something? "
 04-28-2011, 01:22 PMaway - #122
Curtisimo 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,904 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 4REAL
No one said anything in 1996 when Pac was alive. That's the thing. Even Biggie Smalls after Pac died never said some of the things that's being said about him now. No one had nothing to say years ago but almost a decade later, everyone is now responding or has something to say. Everyone from Prodigy, Cease, Henchmen, Flex, etc. BIG himself never even said anything about Pac only using his name to try to sell records after Pac died. P.Diddy hasn't either. Big referred to it as a "real life drama". Mobb Deep or Prodigy didn't say anything back then about Pac. I'm not going to believe it now. It's too late!
*sighs*

If you were somebody or knew somebody around that circle around that time and you weren't !!ing 5 years old when it happend you knew what really happened. niccaz didn't speak about the incident because niccaz wasn't going to put people buisness on blast like Pac did. Back then there was real !!ing niccaz getting money illegaly involved in hiphop.

I'm sorry if you weren;t in the know or was too young or what not but everybody knew the situation about Wolf, Puff, Suge , and Black Mafia in Atlanta which happened before Pac got shot. and that's what really sparked the whole badboy vs [rip]row situation then Pac got out of jail and went to [rip]Row.

Yall lil niccaz don't !! about what happened and who's really what we trying educate you niccaz on game real niccaz and rappers who know real niccaz aint gonna speak on certain !!. Only Pac did that and he did that when Suge put a battery in his back

Like 50 said "Anybody who's somebody allready know"

I'm sorry if you just found this out 3 days ago by Prodigy saying it in some book
 04-28-2011, 01:23 PMaway - #123
r.burgundy 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$29,101 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by EDEEZY77
And you know this how ? Baltimore is notoriously known for it's crime and Pac attended that school in the late 80's.
dc is notorious for its crime not baltimore
 04-28-2011, 01:24 PMaway - #124
The Rebel INS 1 heat pts

d 
space
$567 | 1516639
Originally Posted by Curtisimo
None of that makes him a thug. Half of the world has had a harsh life which is what you you described.

Your trying to make Pac sound like a thug when being a thug isn't even posative thing to be.

You think it's cool to be a thug bro?? Is that why you love Pac so much?

Not at all but u guys trying to say pac was a princess is laughable. I guess the thug term is being thrown around quite loosely but that nicca was real.. "!! and fake" being in the thread title is ridiculous.

How can you be fake when your impact on the game and many many ppls lives is UNDENIABLE
 04-28-2011, 01:24 PMaway - #125
papichulo23 

d 
space
$224 | 425662
Originally Posted by SharpenUrSword
you !!ers... i swear...

pac was a diverse person, and he attempted to put himself in other peoples shows...because of what he witnessed, he was able to do that..

Im sick of people saying he was a fake thug...every !!ing rapper on the mother!!ing planet IS a fake a$s person on some levels...all of this is up to the person who is listening, or is on the outside looking in.

Pac was painted as a slew of things that were not positive, for good reasons too..

but what other rapper did what he did to lift the spirits of a generation..what other rapper appeals to such a wide variety of individuals

what other rapper put the passion and recorded at the pace that this individual did...

No one in the history of the world will ever come close to recreating what pac did to America and the world...

dude went to hospitals non stop to visit random individuals

pac was such a fake thug he made 100's people a living, he put on countless artists and was even about to sign wu-tang to makaveli before he was murked..

I never understood why people concentrated so much of what the media painted pac as, instead of trying to look at things in a grand perspective...

anyone that wants to debate me on this subject feel free to reply cause i could off work 2day, im 25, with multiple college degrees, and bared witness to what pac did before all you !!ing doubters were even born.

WHo cares what some irrelevant rapper now sayts in some book that he's trying to sell. N why even care about all of this anyways? People who like Pac are gonna listen to his music whether or not they think he's a thug n people who don't like him won't. Jus leave it at that.
 04-28-2011, 01:24 PMaway - #126
Eagles All Day 49 heat pts49

d 
space
$21,778 | POWERFUL
you !!ers... i swear...

pac was a diverse person, and he attempted to put himself in other peoples shows...because of what he witnessed, he was able to do that..

Im sick of people saying he was a fake thug...every !!ing rapper on the mother!!ing planet IS a fake a$s person on some levels...all of this is up to the person who is listening, or is on the outside looking in.

Pac was painted as a slew of things that were not positive, for good reasons too..

but what other rapper did what he did to lift the spirits of a generation..what other rapper appeals to such a wide variety of individuals

what other rapper put the passion and recorded at the pace that this individual did...

No one in the history of the world will ever come close to recreating what pac did to America and the world...

dude went to hospitals non stop to visit random individuals

pac was such a fake thug he made 100's people a living, he put on countless artists and was even about to sign wu-tang to makaveli before he was murked..

I never understood why people concentrated so much of what the media painted pac as, instead of trying to look at things in a grand perspective...

anyone that wants to debate me on this subject feel free to reply cause i could off work 2day, im 25, with multiple college degrees, and bared witness to what pac did before all you !!ing doubters were even born.
straight essay over here....we get it u love the ballerina
 04-28-2011, 01:25 PMaway - #127
papichulo23 

d 
space
$224 | 425662
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
dc is notorious for its crime not baltimore
Actually so is Baltimore so.....
 04-28-2011, 01:26 PMaway - #128
SharpenUrSword 

d 
space
$2,362 | 8180802
Originally Posted by FaceTheGawd
straight essay over here....we get it u love the ballerina
lol...typical jab...!! took me like 3 min to type...sorry your reading level/comprehension level is not on par with mine.
 04-28-2011, 01:27 PMaway - #129
r.burgundy 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$29,101 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by papichulo23
Actually so is Baltimore so.....
uhh no papi,baltimore is more 90's.anybody who eva ran a street in nyc knows u stayed tha !! outta dc in tha 80's early 90's
 04-28-2011, 01:28 PMaway - #130
SharpenUrSword 

d 
space
$2,362 | 8180802
uhh no papi,baltimore is more 90's.anybody who eva ran a street in nyc knows u stayed tha !! outta dc in tha 80's early 90's
lol @ running a street...dude ur typing on boxden, you have no knowledge of running streets...i cant believe !!ers even take your thoughts seriously

to say baltimore wasn't bad until the 90's is simply ignorant as !!, there is no way around that.

papi
 04-28-2011, 01:30 PMaway - #131
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
Are you actually going to believe the guy 2pac dissed?
 04-28-2011, 01:31 PMaway - #132
The Rebel INS 1 heat pts

d 
space
$567 | 1516639
Ima go take bong hits...

Sharp got this on lock... :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 04-28-2011, 01:34 PMaway - #133
r.burgundy 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$29,101 | POWERFUL
lol @ running a street...dude ur typing on boxden, you have no knowledge of running streets...i cant believe !!ers even take your thoughts seriously

to say baltimore wasn't bad until the 90's is simply ignorant as !!, there is no way around that.

papi
uhh yea sure

where did i say bmore wasnt bad till tha 90's?bmore is just like any inner city.dc on tha otha hand was like a 3rd world country
 04-28-2011, 01:35 PMaway - #134
Dead Masons 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$3,940 | POWERFUL
im not saying Pac was a fake !! I never met the man so that would be a stoopid thing to say but its a fact that he fabricated the beef with biggie claiming biggie set him up...thats just a fact...and thats wack as hell and its snitching...everyone has their own opinions on that but this is not new info....every one knows he was set up by henchman and hatian jack...biggie had nothing to do with it...whether or not puff knew i cant say cuz he was being extorted by tut at the time but who knows but its a fact that bad boy did not set him up...he wasnt even going to their recording session, he had his own session and if they were setting him up or knew he was about to get shot....do u think they wouldve booked a session in the same studio at the same time just to watch the shyt? c'mon use common logic...they were just pawns in pacs marketing scheme which worked so well people still dont know till this day what really happened. brilliant move but classless as well.

when will people just accept the fact that it was a marketing ploy and nothing else. you can still love pacs music and accept this fact...i like alot of pacs music but i kno the truth doesnt stop me from listening to his music shyt people still buy rick ross's albums knowing he was a correctional officer...people know puffs bisecksual and dirty money is selling records world wide u aint gotta agree with what an artist does in his offtime to enjoy his or her music.

(i dont fukk with ross or puff though lol im old skool)
 04-28-2011, 01:35 PMaway - #135
daytona500 

d 
space
$1,038 | 1100393
first of all listen to pac against all odds an you'll see why p tryin to hate...kuz he got aired out by pac
 04-28-2011, 01:36 PMaway - #136
papichulo23 

d 
space
$224 | 425662
uhh yea sure

where did i say bmore wasnt bad till tha 90's?bmore is just like any inner city.dc on tha otha hand was like a 3rd world country
u actually did say baltimore isn't until early 90's. So now u jus contradicting yourself. N yes DC was terrible. Doesn't mean that Baltimore wasn't
 04-28-2011, 01:36 PMaway - #137
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

d 
space
$31,638 | POWERFUL
So you've run those streets yourself right ?, if not stfu.
 04-28-2011, 01:37 PMaway - #138
Curtisimo 1 heat pts

d 
space
$10,904 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Rebel INS
Not at all but u guys trying to say pac was a princess is laughable. I guess the thug term is being thrown around quite loosely but that nicca was real.. "!! and fake" being in the thread title is ridiculous.

How can you be fake when your impact on the game and many many ppls lives is UNDENIABLE
None of us knew the nicca on a personal level to know if he was real or not.

He made great music and in the begining of this career I would say he had great messages in his music even though I !!ed with his !! post MATW.

Obviously the TS is a troll and got all of yall to react in an ignorant fashion calling P this and that and didn't even know that P ain't say what the TS said

In my opinion form the stories I heard about both rappers they arent that much different, but I don't really know them niccaz on a personal level.

They make music Pac's !! was better and what P said in his book about the Pac incident is factual. If yall really think Puffy and Big had nothign to do with the Pac incident and so there should be one reason why Pac would call them niccaz out
 04-28-2011, 01:37 PMaway - #139
bud03bumpy 

d 
space
$337 | 665071
Originally Posted by Joe Budden
Are you actually going to believe the guy 2pac dissed?
Them haters will, they absolutely hate the man. It's hate all the way, nothing more.
 04-28-2011, 01:37 PMaway - #140
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

d 
space
$31,638 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Rebel INS
Ima go take bong hits...

Sharp got this on lock... :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Great idea.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Rihanna Celebrates 4/20
74 comments
BOX Stephen A.: "Floyd Mayweather Will Destroy Pacquiao" ..
79 comments
NFL Raiders trade Terrelle Pryor to Seahawks
62 comments
  Rappers That Never Took Off.
New reply 15 minutes ago - 192 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Iggy Azalea Talks Getting F#ngered By Fans, Bedroom Li...
New reply 48 minutes ago - 76 comments - by SM
 NBA 7'2" Indiana Pacers Center In Bizarre Decline Lis...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Motion
 Image(s) inside My Dad Changed His Contact Info In My Phone And Preten...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 80 comments - by surreyjack
 Video inside Rza At The Breakfast Club: Wu-tang Beef, Pirating Musi...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 53 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NBA Noah To Be Named Defensive Player Of The Year
New reply 57 minutes ago - 87 comments - by Kadillac87
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 42 minutes ago - 77 comments - by donmagic901
 NBA Laker Fans Take Pictures With Lakers Cheerleaders (pics)
New reply 58 minutes ago - 153 comments - by Chrisdunk

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,652 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.