This is BX @ Boxden.com


Nina Simone – The Time Is Now (Unreleased) Stream


 Nina Simone – The Time Is Now (Unreleased) Stream
23 topic by s7venwords - 02-23-2013, 11:41 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot




The Nina Simone Estate celebrated Nina Simone’s 80th birthday by releasing a 1966 demo recording of “Time Is Now.” The original track can be found on a limited edition Hidden Treasures Dutch release. RIP.
Nina Simone: The Time Is Now - YouTube



[This is discussion/feedback topic only]


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

8 comments for "Nina Simone – The Time Is Now (Unreleased) Stream"


 02-23-2013, 12:05 PMonline - #2
Mintz 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,448 | POWERFUL
dopeness!
 02-23-2013, 12:06 PMaway - #3
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mintz
dopeness!
Such a wonderful voice, what happened to the genre ?
 02-23-2013, 12:13 PMonline - #4
Mintz 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,448 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s7venwords
Such a wonderful voice, what happened to the genre ?
smh man i don't even know. even though it may sound hipsterish/pretentious, the best music all seems to keeping being push out of the limelight or is stuck in the past, the talent and actually love for the crafting of music just seems lost. i mean everyone's trying to eat but seeing what music has become is sad as #### sometimes
 02-23-2013, 12:16 PMaway - #5
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mintz
smh man i don't even know. even though it may sound hipsterish/pretentious, the best music all seems to keeping being push out of the limelight or is stuck in the past, the talent and actually love for the crafting of music just seems lost. i mean everyone's trying to eat but seeing what music has become is sad as #### sometimes
True, artists such as Jill Scott, Estelle, and Erykah get pushed to the back for not fitting the image mode or speakin' the truth ala Erykah.
 02-23-2013, 12:20 PMonline - #6
Mintz 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,448 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s7venwords
True, artists such as Jill Scott, Estelle, and Erykah get pushed to the back for not fitting the image mode or speakin' the truth ala Erykah.
yep smh, i dont think music or entertainment will ever go back to it's prime level where actual talent was valued ever again sadly
 02-23-2013, 12:43 PMaway - #7
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mintz
yep smh, i dont think music or entertainment will ever go back to it's prime level where actual talent was valued ever again sadly
The 20's to late 40's had some great soul music via Jazz and R&B.
 02-23-2013, 12:46 PMonline - #8
Mintz 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,448 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s7venwords
The 20's to late 40's had some great soul music via Jazz and R&B.
very true
 02-23-2013, 02:33 PMaway - #9
trex 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$2,184 | 10968947
amazing
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Why are Black & Red Jordans called BRED?
67 comments
Image inside  Jul 22 - World’s Second-Richest Man Calls For Three-D..
89 comments
Article inside  Philip Seymour Hoffman didn't want to leave any mone..
76 comments
 NFL Robert Griffin Iii Gives Himself New Nickname
New reply 33 seconds ago - 154 comments - by italiansteve
 NFL Jaws Top 30 Qb List
New reply 28 minutes ago - 248 comments - by tre0624
 Image(s) inside Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods And Kings, Has The Most Bl...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 197 comments - by Marccoogs19
 Image(s) inside Kim K's Brother Admits To Being Aroused By Her....kany...
New reply 33 minutes ago - 131 comments - by HipHopFactz
 NBA Autobiography "shaq Uncut" Tells About Rondo...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 68 comments - by TheFundamentals
 NBA Kobe Bryant Brings Atl Crowd Into A Frenzy
New reply 34 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Blessed
 Image(s) inside *warning* People With Ocd - Do Not Enter!
New reply 10 minutes ago - 169 comments - by Die-Nasty
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 44 minutes ago - 201 comments - by NoLastName

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.