Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

n*ggas pretending that Kanye can rap.

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
104 viewing
Image inside Think I'm being catfished, someone ID this chick
37 comments
most viewed right now
100 viewing
Image inside Kendrick Not Happy With Sales?  
190 comments

top in section
19 viewing
Image inside "You got me fu-ked up Kaleb!" :DeadPassenger:
top in wild'ish
top in section
54 viewing
NBA Remember Them Sebastian Telfair Stories
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 n*ggas pretending that Kanye can rap.
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:38 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #101
Norcal 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
Can I Live?
space
$10,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
n*ggas still refusing to see the light.

LIG > GKMC
That's your opinion but i dont feel the need to say mine all the time nor get mad at people that think different.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:46 PMJoined Jun 2006 - away - #102
Poloboy69  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,022 | 2920661
IDK he k!lled new god flow tho
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:46 PMJoined May 2011 - away - #103
Retro 78 heat pts78 space
avatar space
Til Next Time...
space
$20,003 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
Boxden n*ggas now wanna be pedantic.

Too verbose again, if you ask me.
It wouldn't be that bad if you didn't put 10 dollar words in 2 dollar sentences. sh*t if you're trying to mock me at least do it right, this sh*t is all wrong

Originally Posted by TheMob
My point is Kanye is not lyrical, he's just average. Thread title was probably a reach yeah, but what I imply simply stands. Dude isn't in top 70 of rappers, imo. This dude now acting like Kanye didn't flood "Mercy" and "New God Flow" with forced bullsh*t, oh that's fine n*gga, can't force anyone to see the light.
But but but it's forced though! I still can't say what specifically is forced about it but but but you have to take my word for it!

n*gga stop being implicit, say what you mean & mean what you say, otherwise when you try to make points they fail like every single one of yours has...


Originally Posted by TheMob
What the fu*k is HHSE? The quote is taken from a video that was posted on HHDX. This n*gga now questioning the credibility of a source rather than addressing the Kanye quote.
Uh...it's one of the sources you just listed sherlock:
Originally Posted by TheMob
Putting up such a wack effort you can't even remember what sources you used


Originally Posted by TheMob
You gotta be out of your mind if you think I'm using a "thesaurus" for them simple a.ss words . fu*k outta here with that "thesaurus" bullsh*t.
I'd take you seriously if I thought you were competent enough to allocute in such manner, but when you're forcing the words like you are I have no choice but to think you're trying too hard just like you keep accusing Kanye

Originally Posted by TheMob
And no, the "evidence" is not "contorted, contrived" . . . in defence of Kanye n*ggas now feigning ignorance of forced rap lines.

It's not "contorted"? Hmm, let's take a quote from Ye saying he didn't write for his first few albums and use that is undeniable proof that he had ghostwriters for 4 straight albums.

It's not "contrived"? Let's use weak sources & manipulate material to justify our baseless claims simply because we don't want to be wrong.

n*gga you are a piece of work
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:50 PMJoined Jul 2012 - away - #104
CosbySweater 204 heat pts204 space
avatar space
.
space
$25,664 | POWERFUL









Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:53 PMJoined Aug 2011 - away - #105
TheMob 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
Infinite
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by norcal925
That's your opinion but i dont feel the need to say mine all the time nor get mad at people that think different.
I feel the need to
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 02:55 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #106
Norcal 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
Can I Live?
space
$10,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
I feel the need to
Maybe because you dont believe it yourself
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 03:13 PMJoined Aug 2011 - away - #107
TheMob 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
Infinite
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
It wouldn't be that bad if you didn't put 10 dollar words in 2 dollar sentences. sh*t if you're trying to mock me at least do it right, this sh*t is all wrong
I don't think there's anyone here trying to mock anyone. So that's the reason you're posting a pointless wall of text because I put 10 dollar words in 2 dollar sentences. If you think that's mockery that's based on your puerile thinking.

Originally Posted by Retro
But but but it's forced though! I still can't say what specifically is forced about it but but but you have to take my word for it!

n*gga stop being implicit, say what you mean & mean what you say, otherwise when you try to make points they fail like every single one of yours has...
There's no need to be overly explicit on something so obvious. This is a hip-hop board where n*ggas derive meaningful things out of little-to-nothing. I posted what I felt were forced. If you can't see them, then n*gga it's on you.

Originally Posted by Retro
Uh...it's one of the sources you just listed sherlock:

Putting up such a wack effort you can't even remember what sources you used
:kobewhatever: Re-read n*gga.

Originally Posted by Retro
I'd take you seriously if I thought you were competent enough to allocute in such manner, but when you're forcing the words like you are I have no choice but to think you're trying too hard just like you keep accusing Kanye
Maybe that's a cognitive defect on your part. I couldn't be clear enough.

Originally Posted by Retro

It's not "contorted"? Hmm, let's take a quote from Ye saying he didn't write for his first few albums and use that is undeniable proof that he had ghostwriters for 4 straight albums.





Originally Posted by Retro
It's not "contrived"? Let's use weak sources & manipulate material to justify our baseless claims simply because we don't want to be wrong.
Originally Posted by Retro


My opinion is my opinion. . . and it happens to be one that most acquiesce to.

Kanye isn't lyrical and that's that.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 03:15 PMJoined Aug 2011 - away - #108
TheMob 80 heat pts80 space
avatar space
Infinite
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by norcal925
Maybe because you dont believe it yourself
Maybe because I don't believe people don't believe it
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 03:22 PMJoined Sep 2011 - away - #109
Norcal 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
Can I Live?
space
$10,910 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
Maybe because I don't believe people don't believe it
Well you better start.

Majority Rule
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 06:06 PMJoined Sep 2012 - away - #110
cal classick  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,546 | 3419639
Originally Posted by Ski Mask Way
His production and subject matter is what make him great. Plus he has some bars.
Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2013, 06:10 PMJoined Jul 2005 - away - #111
Gm0ney85 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Am I My Brothers Keeper
space
$12,365 | POWERFUL
kanye's lyricals make a impact...

he got hella quotables...

i dont see how you could think he CANT rap...
Reply With Quote
 

new replies show automatically every 10 second(s) automatic refreshing stopped Un-Idle - Reload

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside Dr. Boyce Watkins at The Breakfast Club: Finances, ..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside The Illegal Big Cats of Instagram  
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Mar 25 - Taco Bell's New Ad Portrays McDonald's As ..
67 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Mar 25 - Ariz. woman flashes kids at bar mitzvah, ..
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
OT Top 5 30 for 30 (imo video included)
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside Dame Dash Son On The Breakfast Club!  
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside So THIS ACTOR is british too?????!!!!!
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Article inside 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Newcomer Lana Condor joins c..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside RIP Donatello 1984-2015  
134 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time