This is BX @ Boxden.com


niccas pretending that Kanye can rap.


New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 niccas pretending that Kanye can rap.
 01-27-2013, 02:38 PMaway - #101
Norcal 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$9,943 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
niccas still refusing to see the light.

LIG > GKMC
That's your opinion but i dont feel the need to say mine all the time nor get mad at people that think different.
 01-27-2013, 02:46 PMaway - #102
Poloboy69 

  d 
space
$1,854 | 2920655
IDK he k!lled new god flow tho
 01-27-2013, 02:46 PMaway - #103
Retro 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$17,601 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
Boxden niccas now wanna be pedantic.

Too verbose again, if you ask me.
It wouldn't be that bad if you didn't put 10 dollar words in 2 dollar sentences. !! if you're trying to mock me at least do it right, this !! is all wrong

Originally Posted by TheMob
My point is Kanye is not lyrical, he's just average. Thread title was probably a reach yeah, but what I imply simply stands. Dude isn't in top 70 of rappers, imo. This dude now acting like Kanye didn't flood "Mercy" and "New God Flow" with forced bull!!, oh that's fine nicca, can't force anyone to see the light.
But but but it's forced though! I still can't say what specifically is forced about it but but but you have to take my word for it!

nicca stop being implicit, say what you mean & mean what you say, otherwise when you try to make points they fail like every single one of yours has...


Originally Posted by TheMob
What the !! is HHSE? The quote is taken from a video that was posted on HHDX. This nicca now questioning the credibility of a source rather than addressing the Kanye quote.
Uh...it's one of the sources you just listed sherlock:
Originally Posted by TheMob
Putting up such a wack effort you can't even remember what sources you used


Originally Posted by TheMob
You gotta be out of your mind if you think I'm using a "thesaurus" for them simple a$s words . !! outta here with that "thesaurus" bull!!.
I'd take you seriously if I thought you were competent enough to allocute in such manner, but when you're forcing the words like you are I have no choice but to think you're trying too hard just like you keep accusing Kanye

Originally Posted by TheMob
And no, the "evidence" is not "contorted, contrived" . . . in defence of Kanye niccas now feigning ignorance of forced rap lines.

It's not "contorted"? Hmm, let's take a quote from Ye saying he didn't write for his first few albums and use that is undeniable proof that he had ghostwriters for 4 straight albums.

It's not "contrived"? Let's use weak sources & manipulate material to justify our baseless claims simply because we don't want to be wrong.

nicca you are a piece of work
 01-27-2013, 02:50 PMaway - #104
CosbySweater 145 heat pts145

  d 
space
$18,095 | POWERFUL





 01-27-2013, 02:53 PMaway - #105
TheMob 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$7,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by norcal925
That's your opinion but i dont feel the need to say mine all the time nor get mad at people that think different.
I feel the need to
 01-27-2013, 02:55 PMaway - #106
Norcal 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$9,943 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
I feel the need to
Maybe because you dont believe it yourself
 01-27-2013, 03:13 PMaway - #107
TheMob 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$7,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
It wouldn't be that bad if you didn't put 10 dollar words in 2 dollar sentences. !! if you're trying to mock me at least do it right, this !! is all wrong
I don't think there's anyone here trying to mock anyone. So that's the reason you're posting a pointless wall of text because I put 10 dollar words in 2 dollar sentences. If you think that's mockery that's based on your puerile thinking.

Originally Posted by Retro
But but but it's forced though! I still can't say what specifically is forced about it but but but you have to take my word for it!

nicca stop being implicit, say what you mean & mean what you say, otherwise when you try to make points they fail like every single one of yours has...
There's no need to be overly explicit on something so obvious. This is a hip-hop board where niccas derive meaningful things out of little-to-nothing. I posted what I felt were forced. If you can't see them, then nicca it's on you.

Originally Posted by Retro
Uh...it's one of the sources you just listed sherlock:

Putting up such a wack effort you can't even remember what sources you used
:kobewhatever: Re-read nicca.

Originally Posted by Retro
I'd take you seriously if I thought you were competent enough to allocute in such manner, but when you're forcing the words like you are I have no choice but to think you're trying too hard just like you keep accusing Kanye
Maybe that's a cognitive defect on your part. I couldn't be clear enough.

Originally Posted by Retro

It's not "contorted"? Hmm, let's take a quote from Ye saying he didn't write for his first few albums and use that is undeniable proof that he had ghostwriters for 4 straight albums.





Originally Posted by Retro
It's not "contrived"? Let's use weak sources & manipulate material to justify our baseless claims simply because we don't want to be wrong.
Originally Posted by Retro


My opinion is my opinion. . . and it happens to be one that most acquiesce to.

Kanye isn't lyrical and that's that.
 01-27-2013, 03:15 PMaway - #108
TheMob 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$7,934 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by norcal925
Maybe because you dont believe it yourself
Maybe because I don't believe people don't believe it
 01-27-2013, 03:22 PMaway - #109
Norcal 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$9,943 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMob
Maybe because I don't believe people don't believe it
Well you better start.

Majority Rule
 01-27-2013, 06:06 PMaway - #110
cal classick 

  d 
space
$1,266 | 2148475
Originally Posted by Ski Mask Way
His production and subject matter is what make him great. Plus he has some bars.
 01-27-2013, 06:10 PMaway - #111
Gm0ney85 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,792 | POWERFUL
kanye's lyricals make a impact...

he got hella quotables...

i dont see how you could think he CANT rap...
 
New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Offiical Final Trailer #3
70 comments
Image inside  EA Sports Unveils First Look at NBA Live 15
58 comments
NBA yo Wiggins is fuggin shredded tho.. (pic)
109 comments
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 40 seconds ago - 125 comments - by "SS"
 NBA Lebron Improves Fg% For 7th Straight Year, Is Only Pla...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Motion
 Video inside So The Boy August Alsina Just G Checked 106 And Park L...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 224 comments - by Adwerdz
 NBA Cnn Breaking News: Lebron James Is The Best Nba Player...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Motion
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 137 comments - by loyola llothta
 NBA One Nba Exec On Miami Heat Outside Of Lebron: “no One’...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 75 comments - by T2THEONE
 Image(s) inside "....fu-k The Police. If You See Her......"
New reply 4 minutes ago - 66 comments - by surreyjack
 Video inside Little Girl Gets Jealous And Gets Played
New reply 30 minutes ago - 77 comments - by dloc757

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX | none new today 4,655 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.