This is BX @ Boxden.com


ni##as pretending that Kanye can rap.


 ni##as pretending that Kanye can rap.
 01-26-2013, 09:58 AMaway - #21
Garnet & Gold 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$28,157 | POWERFUL
You sound like a ####ing moron.
 01-26-2013, 10:00 AMaway - #22
The Infamous1 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,181 | 7335065
He can rap tho. At his best he's just slightly above average
 01-26-2013, 10:04 AMaway - #23
AC SLATER 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$28,697 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Slickems
kanye is a horrible rapper

in 95% of his songs there is at lease one line that is Papoose level corny/bad
That's true, but his good verses are way above average. He get his point across with emotion, delivery, & simplicity.
 01-26-2013, 10:09 AMonline - #24
refuze 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$14,774 | POWERFUL
Kanye is nice on the mic.. y'all are tripping

He's simplified a lot of things recently but he still brings it
 01-26-2013, 10:26 AMaway - #25
TheMob 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Garnet & Gold
You sound like a ####ing moron.
I don't sound like you.


Little ####.
 01-26-2013, 10:37 AMaway - #26
Ash10 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$23,472 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Infamous1
He can rap tho. At his best he's just slightly above average
When I listen to Kanye West, I don't expect him spit a above average verse, I enjoy his music, tho Cruel Summer and 808 have no replay value................
 01-26-2013, 10:40 AMaway - #27
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ash1990
When I listen to Kanye West, I don't expect him spit a above average verse, I enjoy his music, tho Cruel Summer and 808 have no replay value................
what about college dropout through graduation

even the get well soon tape
 01-26-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #28
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,873 | 7329879
Originally Posted by dlettern
That's your opinion bro and I respect it. However, I don't agree....actually, millions of people disagree with you. I have nothing but pride seeing a brother do it big like he's doing..no room for hate
#### does having pride in seeing a brother make it gotta do with him being able to rap?

ni##a afroman went platinum too, and that ni##a was top 10 worst rappers dead or alive.

wack is wack, point blank.
 01-26-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #29
Kreemy 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,377 | 12643098
Penitentiary chances, the devil dances
And eventually answers to the call of Autumn
All of them fallin’ for the love of ballin’
Got caught with 30 rocks, the cop look like Alec Baldwin
Inter century anthems based off inner city tantrums
Based off the way we was branded
Face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon
And at the airport they check all through my bag
And tell me that it’s random
But we stay winning, this week has been a bad massage
I need a happy ending and a new beginning
And a new fitted, and some job opportunities that's lucrative
This the real world, homie, school finished
They done stole your dreams, you dunno who did it
I treat the cash the way the government treats AIDS
I won’t be satisfied til all my ni##as get it, get it?
 01-26-2013, 10:45 AMaway - #30
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,873 | 7329879
Originally Posted by Slickems
wale* is a horrible rapper

in 95% of his songs there is at lease one line that is Papoose level corny/bad
*correction
 01-26-2013, 10:49 AMaway - #31
Kreemy 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,377 | 12643098
but for reals though

how you gonna stan Pusha in 2013 who's the definition of average then call other rappers out on their mic game
 01-26-2013, 10:50 AMaway - #32
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,873 | 7329879
Originally Posted by Kreemy
Penitentiary chances, the devil dances
And eventually answers to the call of Autumn
All of them fallin’ for the love of ballin’
Got caught with 30 rocks, the cop look like Alec Baldwin
Inter century anthems based off inner city tantrums
Based off the way we was branded
Face it, Jerome get more time than Brandon
And at the airport they check all through my bag
And tell me that it’s random
But we stay winning, this week has been a bad massage
I need a happy ending and a new beginning
And a new fitted, and some job opportunities that's lucrative
This the real world, homie, school finished
They done stole your dreams, you dunno who did it
I treat the cash the way the government treats AIDS
I won’t be satisfied til all my ni##as get it, get it?
ye has his moments when his ghostwriters come through, lol.

Last edited by kk504; 01-26-2013 at 11:36 AM..
 01-26-2013, 10:51 AMaway - #33
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,220 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kk504
*correction
 01-26-2013, 10:53 AMaway - #34
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,873 | 7329879
Originally Posted by Kreemy
but for reals though

how you gonna stan Pusha in 2013 who's the definition of average then call other rappers out on their mic game
pusha t is average????

 01-26-2013, 10:54 AMaway - #35
Kreemy 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,377 | 12643098
Originally Posted by kk504
pusha t is average????

not overall, but in the last 2 years he has
 01-26-2013, 10:55 AMaway - #36
TheMob 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$7,933 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kk504
pusha t is average????

ni##as deluded in here
 01-26-2013, 10:55 AMaway - #37
kk504 

  d 
space
$1,873 | 7329879
Originally Posted by Kreemy
not overall, but in the last 2 years he has
 01-26-2013, 10:55 AMaway - #38
Retro 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$18,505 | POWERFUL
You're making it real hard to #### with you dude...
 01-26-2013, 10:57 AMaway - #39
Kreemy 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,377 | 12643098
Originally Posted by kk504
name a GREAT Pusha verse since So Appalled
 01-26-2013, 10:59 AMaway - #40
HugeBBC 

  d 
space
$331 | 655142
Originally Posted by Kreemy
name a GREAT Pusha verse since So Appalled


I second this.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Jul 24 - The Top 10 most happy and un-happy cities in America
68 comments
Image inside  Michael Crabtree's New Jump-Off
51 comments
Destiny - Titan, Hunter, or Warlock?
62 comments
 NFL Justin Blackmon Arrested Again
New reply 55 seconds ago - 66 comments - by Got Cheeve?
 Image(s) inside She Goes By Thick Yellowbone
New reply 16 minutes ago - 151 comments - by daddy31+2
 BOX Teddy Atlas ''it Makes Me Sick! Lara Won That Fight!''...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 162 comments - by Rich Simmons
 Image(s) inside Dr Dre Yacht Life With Xzibit
New reply 19 minutes ago - 90 comments - by WizDoM
 NBA Okc Convincing 1st Rd Pick To Forego 750k Rookie Salar...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 78 comments - by X_WunderKind_X
 Article inside Drake Calls Himself & J. Cole The "only Two K...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 184 comments - by justinjones
 Image(s) inside My Moms Sent Me This Text, Yall Folks Do This Sh-t?
New reply 10 minutes ago - 104 comments - by Affliction
 NBA Seattle & Louisville To Both Get New Nba Teams
New reply 25 minutes ago - 90 comments - by JohnDoe

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.