This is BX @ Boxden.com


Nas Should Have Featured Someone Else Or Just Have Cut Ross Verse From Accidental murkers


 Nas Should Have Featured Someone Else Or Just Have Cut Ross Verse From Accidental murkers
 01-26-2013, 08:30 PMaway - #21
44wade 173 heat pts173

  d 
space
$8,972 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kiddrocay
oh I was waiting for your reply, it doesnt matter if you think he k!lled it or not

it did not fit in the song
thats fair i guess, but the man rode on the song, he did the beat justice.

and he slipped in a accidental something in there, he playin the same role he always plays, as the boss ordering a hit.
 01-26-2013, 08:31 PMaway - #22
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
thats fair i guess, but the man rode on the song, he did the beat justice.

and he slipped in a accidental something in there, he playin the same role he always plays, as the boss ordering a hit.
 01-26-2013, 08:33 PMaway - #23
Flatbush85 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$13,333 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
thats fair i guess, but the man rode on the song, he did the beat justice.

and he slipped in a accidental something in there, he playin the same role he always plays, as the boss ordering a hit.
 01-26-2013, 08:34 PMaway - #24
44wade 173 heat pts173

  d 
space
$8,972 | POWERFUL
[Verse 2: Rick Ross]
We grew up doing graffiti
Now hollowsheads getting heated
Seated in foreign cars, constantly getting weeded
Proceeded to count profits
I know they got on binoculars
But !! em all, we ballin' til they come lock us up
Twenty to life; I'm clubbin', blowin' twenty tonight
We the mob, Bob Marley Marlin' all through the night
Addicted to wealth, never cold turkey to war
Snatch a tec off the shelf, live forever; that's Insh'Allah
Memoirs of a rich nicca;
Sweat suits, gold chains, old drug dealers
New Benz, chrome rims are for show, k!ller
You niccas accidental, choppers in back of the limo
Pay your tithes, stay alive, can't be dodging my clique
Cut a check; I use your !! for some bargaining chips
In a hole, sell your home, nicca don't sell your soul
This forty-five in control
God forgives and I don't
 01-26-2013, 08:36 PMaway - #25
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
^ sad case of stanning
 01-26-2013, 08:39 PMaway - #26
44wade 173 heat pts173

  d 
space
$8,972 | POWERFUL
yall dudes is hopeless man, the man rapped good on the song, you dont like the content, thats on you.

replace the mother!!er then.
 01-26-2013, 08:41 PMaway - #27
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
yall dudes is hopeless man, the man rapped good on the song, you dont like the content, thats on you.

replace the mother!!er then.
his verse about nothing diddnt fit on the song
 01-26-2013, 08:41 PMaway - #28
9 Outta 10 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$19,079 | POWERFUL
If we were talking "Summer On Smash" I'd agree, but really tho
 01-26-2013, 08:42 PMaway - #29
k3llz 31 heat pts31

  d 
space
$22,697 | POWERFUL
yea u niccaz are !!ing just !!made whiteboys, if u think Ross didn't k!ll his verse or just hating azz niccaz, i don't give a !! what u niccaz think or say anymore...you niccaz opinions on here is just off base all the time and just retarded basically, you niccaz telling me Ross didn't do his thing on that song??? smh hating azz niccaz
 01-26-2013, 08:43 PMaway - #30
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by X-NINE
If we were talking "Summer On Smash" I'd agree, but really tho
ross aint even on summer on smash....
 01-26-2013, 08:43 PMaway - #31
Curtisimo 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,905 | POWERFUL
niccaz is hating Ross k!lled it and actually flowed on the beat better than Nas but whatever
 01-26-2013, 08:44 PMaway - #32
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by k3llz
yea u niccaz are !!ing just !!made whiteboys, if u think Ross didn't k!ll his verse or just hating azz niccaz, i don't give a !! what u niccaz think or say anymore...you niccaz opinions on here is just off base all the time and just retarded basically, you niccaz telling me Ross didn't do his thing on that song??? smh hating azz niccaz
look at these ross stans
 01-26-2013, 08:44 PMaway - #33
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Curtisimo
niccaz is hating Ross k!lled it and actually flowed on the beat better than Nas but whatever
who cares if he k!lled it or not, this thread is about his verse not fitting in the song
 01-26-2013, 08:48 PMaway - #34
Curtisimo 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,905 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kiddrocay
who cares if he k!lled it or not, this thread is about his verse not fitting in the song
Lol@ im mad Ross actually fits the music(beat) better than Nas does but you niccaz listen to rap on paper
 01-26-2013, 08:49 PMaway - #35
44wade 173 heat pts173

  d 
space
$8,972 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresco
Only cause I Stan Lebron I must ask..

Is that really you in those pics, 44?
which pics?

the ones i posted of the heat games?

Yeah.
 01-26-2013, 08:51 PMaway - #36
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Curtisimo
Lol@ im mad Ross actually fits the music(beat) better than Nas does but you niccaz listen to rap on paper
the beat doesnt outweigh the concept of the song ross verse was all off topic, incoherent, and simply doesnt belong in the song

hes rapping about a bunch of nothing
 01-26-2013, 08:54 PMaway - #37
Curtisimo 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,905 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kiddrocay
the beat doesnt outweigh the concept of the song ross verse was all off topic, incoherent, and simply doesnt belong in the song

hes rapping about a bunch of nothing
Actually he's rapping from a perspective of a person that is not an accidental murker hence the line "you niccaz accidental choppers in back of he limo"

But I see Ross and the reason why Nas Put Ross on the record went over your head

Carry on
 01-26-2013, 08:55 PMaway - #38
44wade 173 heat pts173

  d 
space
$8,972 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresco
which ones though? dont know which ones you seen.

I got season tickets for the Heat. I aint been to a game all year though. Not one can top Game 5 vs the Thunder for Lebrons 1st title, so Ill wait for the playoffs maybe. I re upped for 3 more years too, just last week.
 01-26-2013, 08:56 PMaway - #39
kiddrocay 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$18,104 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Curtisimo
Actually he's rapping from a perspective of a person that is not an accidental murker hence the line "you niccaz accidental choppers in back of he limo"

But I see Ross and the reason why Nas Ross on the record went over your head

Carry on
and the excuses keep rolling he wasnt, he was rapping about what he usually raps about
 01-26-2013, 08:58 PMaway - #40
Curtisimo 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,905 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 44wade
which ones though? dont know which ones you seen.

I got season tickets for the Heat. I aint been to a game all year though. Not one can top Game 5 vs the Thunder for Lebrons 1st title, so Ill wait for the playoffs maybe. I re upped for 3 more years too, just last week.
!! it thread derailed lol

yo when is the best time to go to Miami?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
111 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
58 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
61 comments
  Top 10 Wealthiest Pro Wrestlers Of All Time
New reply 1 minute ago - 58 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside Apr 22 - Christie Vows Not To Legalize Pot: New Jersey...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 119 comments - by Ham Rove
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 17 minutes ago - 89 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 4 minutes ago - 112 comments - by bridouble
 Image(s) inside This Is What Americans Will Look Like By 2050 – And It...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 54 comments - by fabarab
 Image(s) inside Verizon Aint Playin O O
New reply 6 minutes ago - 74 comments - by ATLDOPEBOI18
 Image(s) inside Here's A Good Reason To Not Shop At Kohl's
New reply 43 minutes ago - 62 comments - by justakidd

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.