b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

"My uncle used to touch me i never told you that" but this is your GOAT?

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 "My uncle used to touch me i never told you that" but this is your GOAT?
 08-06-2013, 11:38 AMaway - #21
bigscore 1220 heat pts1220

d 
space
$5,561 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WavyCrockett
Lettuce remember this the same ni##a that went to parlay wit Queen Latifah in a gay club wit muscular oiled up men

"Lettuce"???

08-06-2013, 11:42 AMonline - #22
HipHopFactz 133 heat pts133

d 
space
$13,811 | POWERFUL
corny lames cant grasp a concept song

Pac was dealing with all types of topics, abortion, molestation, young pregnancy

While ur fav rapper was talking about raping kids, selling crack, sucking a mans di#k, and dreaming about ####in Ru Paul in the a$s

Amazing story song, tells the story of a kid who commits a crime (1st verse), ends up in jail (2nd verse) and then is sentenced to de@throw (3rd verse)

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 08-06-2013 at 11:55 AM..
 08-06-2013, 12:34 PMonline - #23
Impeccable 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$9,790 | POWERFUL
Pac was a hypocrite and a fake a$s ni##a

ni##a was tryna live the thug life while rappin about the struggle for black ppl in the hood

Pac stans disregard this because they lack quality education
 08-06-2013, 12:36 PMaway - #24
MakaveliToDon91 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,225 | 13052764
Originally Posted by Impeccable
Pac was a hypocrite and a fake a$s ni##a

ni##a was tryna live the thug life while rappin about the struggle for black ppl in the hood

Pac stans disregard this because they lack quality education
you clearly jus tryna troll g, jus stop it

ni##a lived the thug life, in the ghetto, in the projects despite doin ballet for two weeks

so im homeless for a year, n my mother takes me back in n signs me up for the school of arts for a semester, now that year i was homeless never happened huh?

n keep sayin ni##a n we can shoot the fair one if u in NY. completely disrespectful a$s ni##as, white people sayin ni##a get eminem decayed di#k out yo mouth. yea i said decayed cuz when he damn near OD'd all his rappin skills went wit em

#### ni##a
 08-06-2013, 12:46 PMonline - #25
Root Of Evil 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$11,378 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MakaveliToDon91

ni##a lived the thug life, in the ghetto, in the projects despite doin ballet for two weeks

so im homeless for a year, n my mother takes me back in n signs me up for the school of arts for a semester, now that year i was homeless never happened huh?

n keep sayin ni##a n we can shoot the fair one if u in NY. completely disrespectful a$s ni##as, white people sayin ni##a get eminem decayed di#k out yo mouth. yea i said decayed cuz when he damn near OD'd all his rappin skills went wit em

#### ni##a
Son said shoot the fair one

This groupie f!ghtin for that decayed di#k

U must be the one who got sodomized in that hotel room

Why u get my man pac jammed up like that

08-06-2013, 12:57 PMaway - #26
WavyCrockett 46 heat pts46

d 
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MissLoveOne
But why do y'all get so upset when Tupac is talked about in that particular light? Yet you guys have no problem doing it to other rappers. In fact, folks have a field day when these rappers are caught being human. Pac had his questionable moments too. Just like everybody else. He wasn't some perfect martyr who was untouchable or invincible. All I'm saying is, you can't pick and choose. If folks are going to talk about these dudes, be fair about it. Don't pick and choose or rationalize out of convenience based on personal like or dislike. Accept it all, good, bad or indifferent.

Why is it so hard to accept that he did take ballet dance classes? He did go to performing arts school in Baltimore? Why is it so hard to accept that he was born in the Bronx, NY and left at a older aware age? He wasn't a baby when he left NY. Dude was a transplant, not a true Cali born native. Why is it so hard to accept that he was formerly MC New York? Why is it so hard to accept that he was an actor and a back up dancer for Digital Underground before he was Tupac the rapper? Not that there's anything wrong with those things, but those events were just as much of a part of his life, as the de@th Row/Thug Life stage of his life/career. Those were just as much a part of his life as the whole Panther thing. Afeni, Matulu, Asada ect.......you can't negate that part of his life because y'all are stuck on the part of Pac's life that he died in.
 08-06-2013, 12:59 PMaway - #27

d 
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL

#### ni##a
im HOLLERIN
ni##as willin to f!ght in the honor of Pac
 08-06-2013, 01:02 PMaway - #28
WCIB 96 heat pts96

d 
space
$14,948 | POWERFUL

ni##as are falling for it so hard in here...

The trolls are gonna be full before the afternoon starts.

Y'all need to use your common scents!

08-06-2013, 01:05 PMaway - #29
marcchrome 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$9,417 | POWERFUL
But why do y'all get so upset when Tupac is talked about in that particular light? Yet you guys have no problem doing it to other rappers. In fact, folks have a field day when these rappers are caught being human. Pac had his questionable moments too. Just like everybody else. He wasn't some perfect martyr who was untouchable or invincible. All I'm saying is, you can't pick and choose. If folks are going to talk about these dudes, be fair about it. Don't pick and choose or rationalize out of convenience based on personal like or dislike. Accept it all, good, bad or indifferent.

Why is it so hard to accept that he did take ballet dance classes? He did go to performing arts school in Baltimore? Why is it so hard to accept that he was born in the Bronx, NY and left at a older aware age? He wasn't a baby when he left NY. Dude was a transplant, not a true Cali born native. Why is it so hard to accept that he was formerly MC New York? Why is it so hard to accept that he was an actor and a back up dancer for Digital Underground before he was Tupac the rapper? Not that there's anything wrong with those things, but those events were just as much of a part of his life, as the de@th Row/Thug Life stage of his life/career. Those were just as much a part of his life as the whole Panther thing. Afeni, Matulu, Asada ect.......you can't negate that part of his life because y'all are stuck on the part of Pac's life that he died in.

08-06-2013, 01:14 PMonline - #30

d 
space
$9,790 | POWERFUL

#### ni##a
I'm not white. I'm an educated ni##a who doesn't think Pac was some Malcolm X a$s Black Panther who was some revolutionary for his people. Pac aint no ####in philosopher. He aint ya ####in daddy either ni##a.

Pac was a ni##a shoutin Thug Life while wanting to be a ballerina

Pac was that ni##a makin yall think he was upliftin black folk while sodomizing ya moms and gettin charged for it ####. Get off Pac's di#k. That ni##a gives no ####S about u
 08-06-2013, 01:16 PMaway - #31

d 
space
$2,225 | 13052764
Originally Posted by Impeccable
I'm not white. I'm an educated ni##a who doesn't think Pac was some Malcolm X a$s Black Panther who was some revolutionary for his people. Pac aint no ####in philosopher. He aint ya ####in daddy either ni##a.

Pac was a ni##a shoutin Thug Life while wanting to be a ballerina
Stop lyin boy. Yo internet talk aint nuthin lil man u aint know #### bout the streets. Dont talk bout ni##as from the streets if u never been there, u belong in the tmz paparazzi
 08-06-2013, 01:16 PMaway - #32
skillahmang 2 heat pts

d 
space
$17,448 | POWERFUL
as long as he's not kissing another grown man on the lips.

08-06-2013, 01:18 PMaway - #33
Nasty Neighbor 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$17,779 | POWERFUL
i'll f!ght a ni##a over pac i've made a thread about it before

i will literally fist f!ght a ni##a in real life for talking #### about pac
 08-06-2013, 01:20 PMaway - #34

d 
space
$2,225 | 13052764
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
i'll f!ght a ni##a over pac i've made a thread about it before

i will literally fist f!ght a ni##a in real life for talking #### about pac
Me n my ni##a knuckled up cuz of a pac n big discussion before. Pac mean more to me then music he got me thru prison n very hard times in my life. ni##as from the streets will n have k!lled for pac. Real #### bruh
 08-06-2013, 01:33 PMaway - #35
Analytical One 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$463 | 0

Nothing disgust me more than seeing grown BLACK men idolize 'Pac like he's some deity.

Everything these dudes criticize other rappers for like homo-erotic magazine covers (50 Cent, etc.), revealing confidential street-related information in their music (Gucci Mane, etc.), to masquerading in the public as someone who you truly are not (Rick Ross, etc.)--all were started by 'Pac, but his fans will constantly deflect the criticism from 'Pac to these rappers because of their allegiance to dude.

I love the man's music as he had an uncanny ability to understand mine and other blacks struggle, but some of these fans take their relationship with the man too far--even got some clowns in this thread talking about knowing people who have literally murd3red people in the name of 'Pac.
 08-06-2013, 01:37 PMaway - #36
Mr Fujaveli 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$10,431 | POWERFUL
Me n my ni##a knuckled up cuz of a pac n big discussion before. Pac mean more to me then music he got me thru prison n very hard times in my life. ni##as from the streets will n have k!lled for pac. Real #### bruh

these clowns tryna discredit a man that been gone nearly 20 years, and they do it everyday

Pac means more to the world in just 25 years on this earth than you #### ni##as mean to your own families and that #### hurt
 08-06-2013, 01:40 PMaway - #37

d 
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL
ni##a you need to get your priorities straight
I wish a ni##a would try an fade me in the name of a ####in dead rapper
Id unlock all types of sleepin rage an Worldstar that ####
 08-06-2013, 01:44 PMonline - #38

d 
space
$9,790 | POWERFUL
Stop lyin boy. Yo internet talk aint nuthin lil man u aint know #### bout the streets. Dont talk bout ni##as from the streets if u never been there, u belong in the tmz paparazzi
Is that what ur internet college degree is telling u

You Pac stans worship him. U worship a dead man with horrible morals No wonder why yall still in the hood
 08-06-2013, 01:45 PMaway - #39
one2remember 7 heat pts

d 
space
$3,003 | 14727089
 08-06-2013, 01:57 PMaway - #40
Retro 78 heat pts78

d 
space
$19,857 | POWERFUL
ni##a...how many times are you going to make this thread?

Article inside  Breaking News: ‘The Interview’ Yanked By Regal, AMC ..
71 comments
NFL NFL Awards Predictions
55 comments
NBA It wasn't supposed to be this bad for the Heat
76 comments
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 15 seconds ago - 277 comments - by Carlton Black
 NBA The Espn-boxden Kobe Poll
New reply 5 minutes ago - 115 comments - by Bradley88
 Image(s) inside The Moment You Realized Wrestling Was Fake
New reply 18 seconds ago - 102 comments - by Sphynx
  Kendrick Performing New Music Tonight On The Colbert R...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 154 comments - by mdemaz
  Nicki Minaj Mad In Her New Interview (crwn), Sends Sho...
New reply 1 minute ago - 111 comments - by mdemaz
 NFL Nfl Playoff Changes Likely
New reply 14 minutes ago - 90 comments - by MGz
  Dec 15 - Sandy Hook Families Sue Gunmaker
New reply 2 minutes ago - 81 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Report: Darren Wilson's Key Witness Lied Abou...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Frasier

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,899 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.