Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

"My uncle used to touch me i never told you that" but this is your GOAT?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
160 viewing
 NBA Shaq asks Kobe, who does he see as the next kobe of this generation?
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
116 viewing
 NFL Robert Griffin III: Five Potential Trade Destinations
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
112 viewing
Image inside Damn Drizzy, The Hood Aint fu-king With That Back 2 Back Record
295 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
99 viewing
Video inside The Weeknd dislikes Miley Cyrus :dead:
56 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 "My uncle used to touch me i never told you that" but this is your GOAT?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - on now - #21
bigscore 1330 heat pts1330 space
space
$6,884 | POWERFUL
WavyCrockett said:
Lettuce remember this the same n*gga that went to parlay wit Queen Latifah in a gay club wit muscular oiled up men

"Lettuce"???

Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - on now - #22
HipHopFactz 240 heat pts240 space
fu*k Boy NO1
space
$20,896 | POWERFUL
corny lames cant grasp a concept song

Pac was dealing with all types of topics, abortion, molestation, young pregnancy

While ur fav rapper was talking about raping kids, selling crack, sucking a mans d!ck, and dreaming about fu*kin Ru Paul in the a.ss

Amazing story song, tells the story of a kid who commits a crime (1st verse), ends up in jail (2nd verse) and then is sentenced to deathrow (3rd verse)

[video - click to view]

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 08-06-2013 at 10:55 AM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #23
Impeccable 198 heat pts198 space
Like a 13oss
space
$14,648 | POWERFUL
Pac was a hypocrite and a fake a.ss n*gga

n*gga was tryna live the thug life while rappin about the struggle for black ppl in the hood

Pac stans disregard this because they lack quality education
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #24
MakaveliToDon91 7 heat pts space
space
$2,469 | 14408623
Impeccable said:
Pac was a hypocrite and a fake a.ss n*gga

n*gga was tryna live the thug life while rappin about the struggle for black ppl in the hood

Pac stans disregard this because they lack quality education
you clearly jus tryna troll g, jus stop it

n*gga lived the thug life, in the ghetto, in the projects despite doin ballet for two weeks

so im homeless for a year, n my mother takes me back in n signs me up for the school of arts for a semester, now that year i was homeless never happened huh?

n keep sayin n*gga n we can shoot the fair one if u in NY. completely disrespectful a.ss n*ggas, white people sayin n*gga get eminem decayed d!ck out yo mouth. yea i said decayed cuz when he damn near OD'd all his rappin skills went wit em

bi*ch n*gga
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #25
Root Of Evil 54 heat pts54 space
space
$11,649 | POWERFUL
MakaveliToDon91 said:

n*gga lived the thug life, in the ghetto, in the projects despite doin ballet for two weeks

so im homeless for a year, n my mother takes me back in n signs me up for the school of arts for a semester, now that year i was homeless never happened huh?

n keep sayin n*gga n we can shoot the fair one if u in NY. completely disrespectful a.ss n*ggas, white people sayin n*gga get eminem decayed d!ck out yo mouth. yea i said decayed cuz when he damn near OD'd all his rappin skills went wit em

bi*ch n*gga
Son said shoot the fair one

This groupie f!ghtin for that decayed d!ck

U must be the one who got sodomized in that hotel room

Why u get my man pac jammed up like that

Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #26
WavyCrockett 46 heat pts46 space
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL
MissLoveOne said:
But why do y'all get so upset when Tupac is talked about in that particular light? Yet you guys have no problem doing it to other rappers. In fact, folks have a field day when these rappers are caught being human. Pac had his questionable moments too. Just like everybody else. He wasn't some perfect martyr who was untouchable or invincible. All I'm saying is, you can't pick and choose. If folks are going to talk about these dudes, be fair about it. Don't pick and choose or rationalize out of convenience based on personal like or dislike. Accept it all, good, bad or indifferent.

Why is it so hard to accept that he did take ballet dance classes? He did go to performing arts school in Baltimore? Why is it so hard to accept that he was born in the Bronx, NY and left at a older aware age? He wasn't a baby when he left NY. Dude was a transplant, not a true Cali born native. Why is it so hard to accept that he was formerly MC New York? Why is it so hard to accept that he was an actor and a back up dancer for Digital Underground before he was Tupac the rapper? Not that there's anything wrong with those things, but those events were just as much of a part of his life, as the death Row/Thug Life stage of his life/career. Those were just as much a part of his life as the whole Panther thing. Afeni, Matulu, Asada ect.......you can't negate that part of his life because y'all are stuck on the part of Pac's life that he died in.

[pic - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #27
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL
MakaveliToDon91 said:

bi*ch n*gga
im HOLLERIN
n*ggas willin to f!ght in the honor of Pac
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #28
WCIB 102 heat pts102 space
What's Drugs My Deala?
space
$17,944 | POWERFUL

n*ggas are falling for it so hard in here...

The trolls are gonna be full before the afternoon starts.

Y'all need to use your common scents!

Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #29
marcchrome 33 heat pts33 space
R.I.P. Jay Dee
space
$9,680 | POWERFUL
MissLoveOne said:
But why do y'all get so upset when Tupac is talked about in that particular light? Yet you guys have no problem doing it to other rappers. In fact, folks have a field day when these rappers are caught being human. Pac had his questionable moments too. Just like everybody else. He wasn't some perfect martyr who was untouchable or invincible. All I'm saying is, you can't pick and choose. If folks are going to talk about these dudes, be fair about it. Don't pick and choose or rationalize out of convenience based on personal like or dislike. Accept it all, good, bad or indifferent.

Why is it so hard to accept that he did take ballet dance classes? He did go to performing arts school in Baltimore? Why is it so hard to accept that he was born in the Bronx, NY and left at a older aware age? He wasn't a baby when he left NY. Dude was a transplant, not a true Cali born native. Why is it so hard to accept that he was formerly MC New York? Why is it so hard to accept that he was an actor and a back up dancer for Digital Underground before he was Tupac the rapper? Not that there's anything wrong with those things, but those events were just as much of a part of his life, as the death Row/Thug Life stage of his life/career. Those were just as much a part of his life as the whole Panther thing. Afeni, Matulu, Asada ect.......you can't negate that part of his life because y'all are stuck on the part of Pac's life that he died in.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #30
Like a 13oss
space
$14,648 | POWERFUL
MakaveliToDon91 said:

bi*ch n*gga
I'm not white. I'm an educated n*gga who doesn't think Pac was some Malcolm X a.ss Black Panther who was some revolutionary for his people. Pac aint no fu*kin philosopher. He aint ya fu*kin daddy either n*gga.

Pac was a n*gga shoutin Thug Life while wanting to be a ballerina

Pac was that n*gga makin yall think he was upliftin black folk while sodomizing ya moms and gettin charged for it f*ggot. Get off Pac's d!ck. That n*gga gives no fu*kS about u
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #31
space
$2,469 | 14408623
Impeccable said:
I'm not white. I'm an educated n*gga who doesn't think Pac was some Malcolm X a.ss Black Panther who was some revolutionary for his people. Pac aint no fu*kin philosopher. He aint ya fu*kin daddy either n*gga.

Pac was a n*gga shoutin Thug Life while wanting to be a ballerina
Stop lyin boy. Yo internet talk aint nuthin lil man u aint know sh*t bout the streets. Dont talk bout n*ggas from the streets if u never been there, u belong in the tmz paparazzi
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #32
skillahmang 2 heat pts space
space
$17,452 | POWERFUL
as long as he's not kissing another grown man on the lips.

Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #33
Nasty Neighbor 153 heat pts153 space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$21,482 | POWERFUL
i'll f!ght a n*gga over pac i've made a thread about it before

i will literally fist f!ght a n*gga in real life for talking sh*t about pac
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #34
space
$2,469 | 14408623
YI-Drizzy said:
i'll f!ght a n*gga over pac i've made a thread about it before

i will literally fist f!ght a n*gga in real life for talking sh*t about pac
Me n my n*gga knuckled up cuz of a pac n big discussion before. Pac mean more to me then music he got me thru prison n very hard times in my life. n*ggas from the streets will n have k!lled for pac. Real sh*t bruh
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #35
Analytical One 21 heat pts21 space
space
$463 | 0
MissLoveOne said:

Nothing disgust me more than seeing grown BLACK men idolize 'Pac like he's some deity.

Everything these dudes criticize other rappers for like homo-erotic magazine covers (50 Cent, etc.), revealing confidential street-related information in their music (Gucci Mane, etc.), to masquerading in the public as someone who you truly are not (Rick Ross, etc.)--all were started by 'Pac, but his fans will constantly deflect the criticism from 'Pac to these rappers because of their allegiance to dude.

I love the man's music as he had an uncanny ability to understand mine and other blacks struggle, but some of these fans take their relationship with the man too far--even got some clowns in this thread talking about knowing people who have literally murdered people in the name of 'Pac.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #36
Mr Fujaveli 23 heat pts23 space
space
$14,430 | POWERFUL
MakaveliToDon91 said:
Me n my n*gga knuckled up cuz of a pac n big discussion before. Pac mean more to me then music he got me thru prison n very hard times in my life. n*ggas from the streets will n have k!lled for pac. Real sh*t bruh

these clowns tryna discredit a man that been gone nearly 20 years, and they do it everyday

Pac means more to the world in just 25 years on this earth than you fu*k n*ggas mean to your own families and that sh*t hurt
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #37
space
$2,447 | POWERFUL
MakaveliToDon91 said:
n*gga you need to get your priorities straight
I wish a n*gga would try an fade me in the name of a fu*kin dead rapper
Id unlock all types of sleepin rage an Worldstar that sh*t
Unread 2 years agoclass of '13 - away - #38
Like a 13oss
space
$14,648 | POWERFUL
MakaveliToDon91 said:
Stop lyin boy. Yo internet talk aint nuthin lil man u aint know sh*t bout the streets. Dont talk bout n*ggas from the streets if u never been there, u belong in the tmz paparazzi
Is that what ur internet college degree is telling u

You Pac stans worship him. U worship a dead man with horrible morals No wonder why yall still in the hood
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #39
one2remember 7 heat pts space
Til I find the Righteous1
space
$3,088 | 15206121

[pic - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - on now - #40
Retro 82 heat pts82 space
#NightCall
space
$20,564 | POWERFUL
n*gga...how many times are you going to make this thread?

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
87 viewing
Image inside Rick Ross 'Foreclosures" New Diss, Single, Or Album?
116 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
64 viewing
BOX Sugar Shane puts Mayorga to sleep
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
47 viewing
Video inside Well Damn! Real Evidence Virginia Shooting Was A HOAX!!!
509 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
41 viewing
Aug 30 - Scienctists Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death
297 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside When Asking Internet Forum Photoshop Guru's For Help Goes Wrong (BX Gu..
114 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside lipstick boxden: Games artist Avante Rose puts elk the stallion on blast
59 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Article inside Tila Tequila Booted From ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ Over Hitler Views
56 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent Threatens To Break French Montana's Jaw
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time