Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Miguel planking on top of a PARKED POLICE CAR

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
77 viewing
NBA Lebron James on suicide watch  
129 comments
most viewed right now
67 viewing
 There's a website that documents people's last tweet befor..
12 comments

top in section
53 viewing
Video inside Sis homie quan just jigged out the closet.
top in hiphop
top in section
36 viewing
 Image inside Ajia Nicole
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Miguel planking on top of a PARKED POLICE CAR
topic by MFKAD - 07-05-2011, 10:11 AM


[picture /join BX to view]

> Miguel planking on top of a PARKED POLICE CAR - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


The Following BX resident gave props to MFKAD (Sent To 6,751 Subscribers)  HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd)  (07-05-2011)

41 comments for "Miguel planking on top of a PARKED POLICE CAR"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 07-05-2011, 10:14 AMaway - #2
kiTHCen 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$441 | 1808731
Its now OFFICIALLY gay as hell to be planking.
 07-05-2011, 10:18 AMaway - #3
DJ Controversy  space
avatar
space
$545 | 953900
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:
F:rant:CK PLANKING NOW!!!
 07-05-2011, 10:20 AMonline - #4
Agentzer0oo0 166 heat pts166 space
avatar
space
$52,086 | POWERFUL
I thought you get arrested for doing that on a cop car?
 07-05-2011, 10:21 AMaway - #5
JudasHatesJesus 106 heat pts106 space
avatar
space
$6,016 | POWERFUL
man this ish is wack
 07-05-2011, 10:22 AMaway - #6
CTre 17 heat pts17 space
avatar
space
$27,185 | POWERFUL
please stop making these threads
 07-05-2011, 10:37 AMaway - #7
Jacc Blacc 39 heat pts39 space
avatar
space
$18,775 | POWERFUL
is that n*gga wearing spandex....pause

his pants are tighter then my socks

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 07-05-2011 at 02:23 PM..
 07-05-2011, 10:37 AMaway - #8
HotBYoungTurk 11 heat pts11 space
avatar
space
$9,703 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kiTHCen
Its now OFFICIALLY gay as hell to be planking.




so thats all it took huh?
 07-05-2011, 10:39 AMaway - #9
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28 space
avatar
space
$19,980 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jacc Blacc
is that n*gga wearing spandex....pause

his pants are together then my socks


and it's THAN

THAN MY SOCKS

then
Also found in: Legal, Acronyms, Wikipedia 0.02 sec.
then (n)
adv.
1. At that time: I was still in school then. Come at noon; I'll be ready then.
2. Next in time, space, or order; immediately afterward: watched the late movie and then went to bed.
3. In addition; moreover; besides: It costs $20, and then there's the sales tax to pay.
4. Used after but to qualify or balance a preceding statement: The star was nervous, but then who isn't on the first night of a new play.
5. In that case; accordingly: If traffic is heavy, then allow extra time.
6. As a consequence; therefore: The case, then, is closed.
n.
That time or moment: The bus leaves at four; until then let's walk.
adj.
Being so at that time: the then chairman of the board.
Idiom:
then again
From another standpoint; on the other hand: I need a vacation. Then again, so do my coworkers.


than (n, n)
conj.
1. Used after a comparative adjective or adverb to introduce the second element or clause of an unequal comparison: She is a better athlete than I.
2. Used to introduce the second element after certain words indicating difference: He draws quite differently than she does.
3. When. Used especially after hardly and scarcely: I had scarcely walked in the door than the commotion started.
prep. Usage Problem
In comparison or contrast with: could run faster than him; outclassed everyone other than her.
 07-05-2011, 10:40 AMaway - #10
Young Buck 14 heat pts14 space
avatar
space
$2,611 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kiTHCen
Its now OFFICIALLY gay as hell to be planking.
I agree. If anymore threads are made, the threadstarter is officially gay as hell.
 07-05-2011, 10:40 AMaway - #11
T.O.N.Y. 2716 heat pts2716 space
avatar
space
$54,287 | POWERFUL
Slave ship swag
 07-05-2011, 10:42 AMaway - #12
wtr1906 30 heat pts30 space
avatar
space
$14,520 | POWERFUL
sh*t was gay and not funny before this thread/pic and nothing has changed
 07-05-2011, 10:43 AMaway - #13
stanis3k 30 heat pts30 space
avatar
space
$4,291 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Controversy
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:
F:rant:CK PLANKING NOW!!!
lmaooooooo
 07-05-2011, 10:49 AMonline - #14
HennyHeat 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$6,179 | 16958896
Plank or Die
 07-05-2011, 10:54 AMaway - #15
kiTHCen 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$441 | 1808731
Originally Posted by CashNy
Slave ship swag
, coming from the dude with nas' ****** in his avi...slave ship swag
 07-05-2011, 10:54 AMaway - #16
peeyump 15 heat pts15 space
avatar
space
$19,141 | POWERFUL
im waiting on the first celeb to die planking......then im gonna plank on their grave
 07-05-2011, 11:18 AMonline - #17
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$2,793 | 11576304
he gone get fu*ked up in new orleans doing that sh*t
fu*k the nopd
 07-05-2011, 12:27 PMaway - #18
dblock187s 12 heat pts12 space
avatar
space
$6,969 | 20103403
dont ppl kno where planking came from but they keep doin it?
 07-05-2011, 12:31 PMaway - #19
Danation 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$720 | 4660229
Originally Posted by DelbertMengel


and it's THAN

THAN MY SOCKS

then
Also found in: Legal, Acronyms, Wikipedia 0.02 sec.
then (n)
adv.
1. At that time: I was still in school then. Come at noon; I'll be ready then.
2. Next in time, space, or order; immediately afterward: watched the late movie and then went to bed.
3. In addition; moreover; besides: It costs $20, and then there's the sales tax to pay.
4. Used after but to qualify or balance a preceding statement: The star was nervous, but then who isn't on the first night of a new play.
5. In that case; accordingly: If traffic is heavy, then allow extra time.
6. As a consequence; therefore: The case, then, is closed.
n.
That time or moment: The bus leaves at four; until then let's walk.
adj.
Being so at that time: the then chairman of the board.
Idiom:
then again
From another standpoint; on the other hand: I need a vacation. Then again, so do my coworkers.


than (n, n)
conj.
1. Used after a comparative adjective or adverb to introduce the second element or clause of an unequal comparison: She is a better athlete than I.
2. Used to introduce the second element after certain words indicating difference: He draws quite differently than she does.
3. When. Used especially after hardly and scarcely: I had scarcely walked in the door than the commotion started.
prep. Usage Problem
In comparison or contrast with: could run faster than him; outclassed everyone other than her.
so you just ignore that he wrote together instead of tighter and concentrate on then?
 07-05-2011, 12:31 PMaway - #20
brandenmceuen  space
avatar
space
$68 | 16307
i just found out what this plankin sh*t was... and i wish i never knew
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
40 viewing
Video inside Is there a TV wife worse than Carrie Heffernan?
81 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside 19-Year-Old Fitness Model Yovanna Ventura
116 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Video inside Funniest Scared Straight Video  
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Dragonball Z fans get in here quick!!!
44 comments
@games
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Mar 1 - Graphic Video: LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times ..
70 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside jermaine "huggy" hopkins: bought 200 pounds of we..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Nas and Eminem Beef?  
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Samsung S6 EDGE: Hands-On...  
37 comments
@tech


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.