This is BX @ Boxden.com


Maybach Music Group – Self Made 2 (Album Cover)


 Maybach Music Group – Self Made 2 (Album Cover)
 05-17-2012, 02:13 PMaway - #21
Dee352 163 heat pts163

  d 
space
$9,522 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Athavan 789


Deluxe Edition


The artwork for second volume of MMG’s Self Made album series stars different faces from the first one with Stalley and Omarion being the new additions. Album will hit stores on June 26th.
 05-17-2012, 02:15 PMaway - #22
A.Dot789 631 heat pts631

  d 
space
$9,552 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
It's a Black Thing so you might not be able to understand but we all got a brother or cousin that's in MMG: in school, in the streets, or working that square gig....

That cousin from back east, out west, down south or the midwest, that brother that went to a Black college, that cousin that be in and out of jail, that brother that work the 9-to-5.


Muslims, Africans, Latinos, sneaker-heads, d-boys, riding them bikes, on them boats, swerving them ol' schools, ignorant, semi-conscious, conscious etc:


A movement we can relate to while outsiders like you be like "dude what"?
stop the bull#### and stick to stalking 23codez

Last edited by A.Dot789; 05-17-2012 at 02:25 PM..
 05-17-2012, 02:21 PMonline - #23
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

  d 
space
$38,112 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Gunplay is the #1 Capo of the click no doubt.

The clique and the cover had to cover all bases....peep the science:


Meek = East
Rozay = South
Omarion = West
Stalley = Midwest

Wale = the HBCU's
Meek = the Streets
Stalley = the Blue-collars


MMG is the Afrikan-American experience, the Black family...


Gunplay will be a part of the project, we cant neglect our Latino brothers.
...This Dumb ni##a Here
 05-17-2012, 02:26 PMaway - #24
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

  d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
22

Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
...This Dumb ni##a Here
Why y'all white folks abuse the N-word like that?


.....the anonymity of the Internet got these peckawoods brave.
 05-17-2012, 02:27 PMaway - #25
justinjones 244 heat pts244

  d 
space
$42,927 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
It's a Black Thing so you might not be able to understand but we all got a brother or cousin that's in MMG: in school, in the streets, or working that square gig....

That cousin from back east, out west, down south or the midwest, that brother that went to a Black college, that cousin that be in and out of jail, that brother that work the 9-to-5.


Muslims, Africans, Latinos, sneaker-heads, d-boys, riding them bikes, on them boats, swerving them ol' schools, ignorant, semi-conscious, conscious etc:


A movement we can relate to while outsiders like you be like "dude what"?

nobody is thinking about none of that sh!t when seeing the cover
 05-17-2012, 02:32 PMonline - #26
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

  d 
space
$38,112 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Why y'all white folks abuse the N-word like that?


.....the anonymity of the Internet got these peckawoods brave.
... This ni##a Trying Turn This Into A Race Thing. Dumbass, Im Black...

Whats Up With You Flipping Topics Into A Race Issue? Knowing Damn Well That Kind of Topic Aint Got Nothing To Do With MMG & Their Movement.
 05-17-2012, 02:32 PMaway - #27
illMattie 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$3,549 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
yup...teedra mosses is non existent
the only good artist on their roster...
 05-17-2012, 02:32 PMaway - #28
murdamurda 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$4,966 | POWERFUL
#1 capo? Gunplay?

Did you hear his song, "peel him off the street"
 05-17-2012, 02:34 PMaway - #29
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

  d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Angry

Originally Posted by justinjones

nobody is thinking about none of that sh!t when seeing the cover
I was speaking on representation, its not a concept you could overstand.


You should stick to inserting pics of mens heads into your Internet posts as a means of expressing your self.


Now imagine if you had the courage to put your own face on something instead of another mans.....
 05-17-2012, 02:38 PMaway - #30
justinjones 244 heat pts244

  d 
space
$42,927 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
I was speaking on representation, its not a concept you could overstand.


You should stick to inserting pics of mens heads into your Internet posts as a means of expressing your self.


Now imagine if you had the courage to put your own face on something instead of another mans.....

a representation if you ask a regular person would not care to even notice. i don't think of hbcu when i see wale...and i went to an hbcu
 05-17-2012, 02:38 PMaway - #31
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Gunplay is the #1 Capo of the click no doubt.

The clique and the cover had to cover all bases....peep the science:


Meek = East
Rozay = South
Omarion = West
Stalley = Midwest

Wale = the HBCU's
Meek = the Streets
Stalley = the Blue-collars


MMG is the Afrikan-American experience, the Black family...


Gunplay will be a part of the project, we cant neglect our Latino brothers.
 05-17-2012, 02:41 PMaway - #32
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,932 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
Gunplay is the #1 Capo of the click no doubt.

The clique and the cover had to cover all bases....peep the science:


Meek = East
Rozay = South
Omarion = West
Stalley = Midwest

Wale = the HBCU's
Meek = the Streets
Stalley = the Blue-collars


MMG is the Afrikan-American experience, the Black family...


Gunplay will be a part of the project, we cant neglect our Latino brothers.

Gunplay the Fiend

theres one in every family
 05-17-2012, 02:41 PMaway - #33
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120

  d 
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
... This ni##a Trying Turn This Into A Race Thing. Dumbass, Im Black...

Whats Up With You Flipping Topics Into A Race Issue? Knowing Damn Well That Kind of Topic Aint Got Nothing To Do With MMG & Their Movement.
You keep using the N-word and corny terms like "dumb a$s" and then tell the E-world that you are supposedly "black", but real Black folks don't have to tell people what they are.


Your name is "Fresh Whyte".....sound like a Whyte boy.


.......I guess Boxden is were wannabees can take little cut-out pics of a Black mans head and insert it next to their words and live out a fantasy of actually being Black.


......kinda explains why You are we thought you were.
 05-17-2012, 02:42 PMaway - #34
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
He's right tho. Everyone knows Ross was trying to cover all bases with the dudes he signed. He wanted to get Wiz but that didn't work out.
 05-17-2012, 02:42 PMaway - #35
murdamurda 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$4,966 | POWERFUL
Wonder which one of them is going to get k!lled first.

Ross
 05-17-2012, 02:44 PMaway - #36
Young Hov 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,473 | 18812061
NO Gunplay slander

only a matter of time til the whole worlds knows about gunplay
 05-17-2012, 02:44 PMaway - #37
Young Hov 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,473 | 18812061
Originally Posted by murdamurda
Wonder which one of them is going to get k!lled first.

Ross
why don't you go send 50 a get well card and shut the fukk up?
 05-17-2012, 02:45 PMaway - #38
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
You keep using the N-word and corny terms like "dumb a$s" and then tell the E-world that you are supposedly "black", but real Black folks don't have to tell people what they are.


Your name is "Fresh Whyte".....sound like a Whyte boy.


.......I guess Boxden is were wannabees can take little cut-out pics of a Black mans head and insert it next to their words and live out a fantasy of actually being Black.


......kinda explains why You are we thought you were.
Yo y'all are hilarious. #### like this is why I can't leave
 05-17-2012, 02:45 PMaway - #39
GUNIT-FINEST 

  d 
space
$16,354 | POWERFUL
i just care about the music
 05-17-2012, 02:45 PMaway - #40
murdamurda 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$4,966 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Young Hov
why don't you go send 50 a get well card and shut the fukk up?
It's ok, I'd rather see Ross dead
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
58 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
51 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
86 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 198 comments - by Rick Ross
  Greatest Mixtape Or Mixtape Series Ever
New reply 53 minutes ago - 83 comments - by killa the goat
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 81 comments - by mdemaz
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 1 hour ago - 91 comments - by QB Eagles
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 37 minutes ago - 184 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 1 hour ago - 73 comments - by The Bully
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 40 minutes ago - 68 comments - by YungPrinceNY
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 2 hours ago - 174 comments - by SpazzOut

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.