This is BX @ Boxden.com


Max B Never Dropped Public Domain 4?


 Max B Never Dropped Public Domain 4?
topic by MegaTON - 01-06-2011, 11:10 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


I don't understand why... and i know quarantine is technically Public Domain 5 - anyone got the story on this? someone said vigilante season will be pd4 but to me that makes no sense...


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

58 comments for "Max B Never Dropped Public Domain 4?"


 01-06-2011, 11:59 AMaway - #2
Lyriceater 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,729 | 13605335
It's Max B, it doesn't have to makes sense as long as it's wavy.
 01-06-2011, 01:49 PMaway - #3
mas22 

  d 
space
$884 | 1580228
 01-06-2011, 01:53 PMaway - #4
ayaknow 

  d 
space
$785 | 1136851
not sure but i think his album is supposed to be PD 4
 01-06-2011, 01:59 PMaway - #5
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$3,626 | POWERFUL
owwwwwwwwwwww
 01-06-2011, 02:23 PMaway - #6
DRockBSP 

  d 
space
$2,028 | 4281349
Originally Posted by Lyriceater
It's Max B, it doesn't have to makes sense as long as it's wavy.

wordup.
 01-06-2011, 02:25 PMaway - #7
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$29,521 | POWERFUL
 01-06-2011, 02:29 PMaway - #8
Smith262 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Public Domain 4 Is Vigilante Season

Taking forever for Amalgam Digital to release the album

 01-06-2011, 03:57 PMaway - #9
datdude07 

  d 
space
$418 | 606621
owwwwwwww ooooooowwwwwwwwww oooooooooowwwwwwwwww ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
 01-06-2011, 05:02 PMaway - #10
100 Rounds 

  d 
space
$2,435 | 8670198
Originally Posted by Smith262
Public Domain 4 Is Vigilante Season

Taking forever for Amalgam Digital to release the album


Can't wait for this ####.
 01-06-2011, 05:05 PMaway - #11
bnw99 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$4,838 | POWERFUL
Im gonna have to cop a nice bottle of cru. Simply to celebrate the releasing of the ulti-wave.
 01-06-2011, 05:22 PMaway - #12
rasheedwallace 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$16,587 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Smith262
Public Domain 4 Is Vigilante Season

Taking forever for Amalgam Digital to release the album

this.

on its way first quarter '11, or so we think. they just shot the first single's video last month.
 01-06-2011, 05:33 PMaway - #13
Smith262 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$4,027 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rasheedwallace
this.

on its way first quarter '11, or so we think. they just shot the first single's video last month.
The funny thing is that they are still shooting the video for his 1st single

they started shooting again today



it feels like its gonna take forever for them to drop the video
 01-07-2011, 07:10 AMonline - #14
MegaTON 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$23,447 | POWERFUL
i need some new max even tho the old #### aint really gettin old
 01-07-2011, 07:22 AMaway - #15
dnycem 

  d 
space
$9,586 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bnw99
Im gonna have to cop a nice bottle of cru. Simply to celebrate the releasing of the ulti-wave.
 01-07-2011, 08:22 AMaway - #16
Maddog345 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,384 | 18932051
I can't wait for Vigilante Season to drop. The streets have been in a drought. We need that tsunami wave.
 01-07-2011, 08:28 AMaway - #17
jaewess 

  d 
space
$8 | 0
i'm not getting all the hype with max b, i can barely understand him on a 1st listen of any of his tracks since he left birdgang & i dont think he'll do too much after he gets his appeal. he just seems like the flavor of the moment in my opinion
 01-07-2011, 09:41 AMaway - #18
t from the 617 

  d 
space
$1,660 | 3537351
Originally Posted by jaewess
i'm not getting all the hype with max b, i can barely understand him on a 1st listen of any of his tracks since he left birdgang & i dont think he'll do too much after he gets his appeal. he just seems like the flavor of the moment in my opinion
NO OFFENSE, but you sound stupid bro

he's been locked up for over a year already and still has a seriously dedicated fanbase, myself included. hell the biggest thread in the hip hop spot is the Wavement thread. it's definitely not just a boxden thing either (i hate when people use that argument).. if max makes it out the wave will be stronger than ever.
 01-07-2011, 09:44 AMonline - #19
MegaTON 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$23,447 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by t from the 617
NO OFFENSE, but you sound stupid bro

he's been locked up for over a year already and still has a seriously dedicated fanbase, myself included. hell the biggest thread in the hip hop spot is the Wavement thread. it's definitely not just a boxden thing either (i hate when people use that argument).. if max makes it out the wave will be stronger than ever.
completely agree man - im from the hood and rarely ever go these days but my friend called me up and was like lets chill so i brought some cd's over and we were bumpin some random mixes and #### that made but for some reason everyone wanted the max b - got the whole neighborhood hooked on dude after one mix i made, and im talkin every age group too from like age 10-45
 01-07-2011, 09:55 AMaway - #20
t from the 617 

  d 
space
$1,660 | 3537351
you ain't gotta tell me man, i'm still in the hood and everyone still ####s with max. even the spanish dudes who are heavy on that reggaeton #### #### with max hard.

hell i was visiting europe putting people on to the boss don.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Aug 20 - Darren Wilson Brutally beaten... (according to Fox News)
84 comments
NBA James Harden: I'm the Best Basketball Player Alive
72 comments
NFL Team With The Best Uniforms That IS NOT YOUR SQUAD?
85 comments
 NBA Name One Player That You Wish Wasn't On Your Team Anym...
New reply 56 seconds ago - 80 comments - by Chaq34
 Image(s) inside Fredo Santana X Farrakhan
New reply 3 minutes ago - 56 comments - by BasedWavyBaby
 Image(s) inside Aug 19 - Report: Isis Beheads U.s. Journalist
New reply 1 minute ago - 148 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Aug 19 - Jesse Jackson Asking Protesters For Donations...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 64 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 Image(s) inside Aug 19 - Breaking: Another Suspect Dead In St. Louis O...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 62 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Nelly Embarrasses Himself & Crowd Gets At Him
New reply 23 minutes ago - 138 comments - by Shiva Hysteria
  Rapper Gucci Mane Sentenced On Federal Gun Charge To 3...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 112 comments - by GameTheory
 Video inside Lupe Fiasco's Contract Issues Explained (finally With ...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 55 comments - by lexdaghost

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.