This is BX @ Boxden.com

Master P's Upcoming Album "The Gift" Will Give Fans A Chance To Win $10,000

Master P's Upcoming Album "The Gift" Will Give Fans A Chance To Win $10,000
topic by DUCE - 10-22-2013, 06:05 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Master P‘s Upcoming Album “The Gift” Will Give Fans A Chance To Win $10,000

Master P is gearing up for his return to the rap game with his new album The Gift, which has been 8 years since his 2005 effort Ghetto Bill.

For his new album the No Limit boss is attempting to try something new to motivate people to buy his project. Each CD will feature a "golden lottery ticket" and be entered into a contest where the grand prize is $10,000. The winner will be decided through a raffle on December 23rd.

P has revealed that each copy will be signed and all proceeds will go towards No Limit sponsored holiday toy drives.

In a recent interview with AHH, Master P spoke on his new project.

“As I get better with time, the man upstairs has blessed me and continues to give me the inspiration to share my talents or should I say my GIFT with my current and new fan base of music consumers of all ages and ethnic backgrounds across the world. With the holidays approaching and the economy being the way it is, many families will be unable to buy gifts for their loved ones and that’s why I want to give everyone THE GIFT. Most importantly, I will be able to use my gift of music to help give back to underprivileged kids in many communities, and give them a chance to receive Christmas gifts that they would normally not be able to afford. It is my hope that this will encourage other artists to join me in this movement.”

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

3 comments for "Master P's Upcoming Album "The Gift" Will Give Fans A Chance To Win $10,000"

10-22-2013, 07:19 PMaway - #2
x Tha Arkitek x 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$13,585 | POWERFUL
No Limit Forever drops some nice tracks here and there, but I find it laughable that P still think he's got a following like he used too. The only way to really get people talking a out him again is to team up with some key members of the old no limit... Fiend, more of Mystikal, Beats by the Pound, Mia X, Young Bleed, Serv-On, etc. Sucks that we'll never hear from C, Mac & Magic though.
 10-22-2013, 08:08 PMaway - #3
DUCE 134 heat pts134

d 
space
$9,323 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by x Tha Arkitek x
No Limit Forever drops some nice tracks here and there, but I find it laughable that P still think he's got a following like he used too. The only way to really get people talking a out him again is to team up with some key members of the old no limit... Fiend, more of Mystikal, Beats by the Pound, Mia X, Young Bleed, Serv-On, etc. Sucks that we'll never hear from C, Mac & Magic though.
i think its dope hes giving away 10 stacks like that, i for one will buy the album cause i know a lot of people wont increasing my chances
 10-22-2013, 08:21 PMaway - #4
TheProtege9020 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$4,755 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DUCE
i think its dope hes giving away 10 stacks like that, i for one will buy the album cause i know a lot of people wont increasing my chances

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
52 comments
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Steve Nash OUT for season
124 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 1 minute ago - 106 comments - by metatr0n
 Image(s) inside Ransom Jumps In Ilovemakonnen Beef With Troy Ave After...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 97 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 166 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Image(s) inside Oct 23 - 65 Year Old Grandmother Admits To Selling Hun...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 65 comments - by BangEm904
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 58 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Hater Punches Ilovemakonnen At Sobs
New reply 20 minutes ago - 270 comments - by EZ Green
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 11 minutes ago - 85 comments - by foshomoney
 NCAAF Notre Dame Freshman Wr Justin Brent Dating Legendary F...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 180 comments - by theFREAK

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,794 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.