This is BX @ Boxden.com


Lupe Fiasco Squashes Beef With Chief Keef At Toronto Concert


 Lupe Fiasco Squashes Beef With Chief Keef At Toronto Concert
 09-13-2012, 10:51 AMaway - #41
cankstoochie 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$9,794 | POWERFUL
lupe never had beef with chief keek tho and thats been documented.
 09-13-2012, 11:06 AMaway - #42
Kahlil Illah 

  d 
space
$751 | 797782
I know who he is but..... WTF is a Cheif keef...?
 09-13-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #43
Chief Dee 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,025 | POWERFUL
Some of the guys I work with know Lupe and he is a real humble dude. He never dissed Chief Keef. Just last week people on BX were saying that Chief Keef was going to Mason Bethize Lupe from the CHI. That was just internet talk. Nobody got or is getting Mason Bethized. Lupe came out to 69th & Ashland in the middle of the hood just last month. Lupe is not a rah rah dude. Chief Keef is from a generation where anything you even mention somebody's name they can take it as a diss.
 09-13-2012, 11:48 AMaway - #44
Scream @ Me 

  d 
space
$5,744 | POWERFUL
I grew a major respect for Lupe speaking his mind, the truth behind Cheif Keef and the likes - but this right here? !! !!. Going against everything that he stands for (as a man). You can guide a dude in the right direction without tryin' to bow out and suck his !!, Lupe.
 09-13-2012, 11:51 AMaway - #45
Young Buck 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$2,469 | 19375173
Originally Posted by ice wolf
Revolusionist isn't a word.

'Revolutionary'
Well yeah, Revolusionist isn't a word, but Revolutionist




Last edited by Young Buck; 09-13-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 09-13-2012, 12:04 PMaway - #46
ALTheGreatS 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$3,201 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MemphBleek05
In my opinion, it makes no sense for Lupe to shout Keef out. Lupe is on record, saying that the culture Keef represents, scares him. How do you make this statement, then turn around and shout out the figurehead (as far as his statement goes), of this culture?
Yeah but saying something scares you isn't exactly an insult. With the murk rate ever increasing in Chicago, with young kids k!lling themselves like trading Pokemon cards of course he would be scared of the effect that Keef's music has. And I said this in another thread, I had seen Keef's one interviews for the first time and he seems like a guy thats a really cool fellow and the rowdy knucklehead he portrays himself to be. I think that's what Lupe was trying to esablish. But now you got Keef throwning insults and threats cause he took what was said out of context. Lupe doesn't want to end up like Jojo and there's nothing wrong with that.
 09-13-2012, 12:16 PMaway - #47
MemphBleek05 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,533 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALTheGreatS
Yeah but saying something scares you isn't exactly an insult. With the murk rate ever increasing in Chicago, with young kids k!lling themselves like trading Pokemon cards of course he would be scared of the effect that Keef's music has. And I said this in another thread, I had seen Keef's one interviews for the first time and he seems like a guy thats a really cool fellow and the rowdy knucklehead he portrays himself to be. I think that's what Lupe was trying to esablish. But now you got Keef throwning insults and threats cause he took what was said out of context. Lupe doesn't want to end up like Jojo and there's nothing wrong with that.
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe est@blished a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
 09-13-2012, 12:21 PMaway - #48
Young Buck 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$2,469 | 19375173
Originally Posted by MemphBleek05
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe est@blished a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
Exactly
 09-13-2012, 12:23 PMaway - #49
RealXtrav 

  d 
space
$77 | 154906
Lupe made a smart move, regardless of what was said it DEFUSED the situation..hopeful that will teach ninjas to do the same..Lupe won the battle in a long term perspective but lost in the present moment. He sees the vision, ninja. To each is own..Yall think Chief, his crew and fans would learn a lesson if Lupe tried to SON him or worst demand respect because he's older and more experienced???

"It is the ignorant man who seeks his own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant man, therefore, who is the selfish man. The truly wise man is never selfish. He is a seer, and recognizes the fact that he, a single member of the one great body, is benefited in just the degree that the entire body is benefited, and so he seeks nothing for himself that he would not equally seek for all mankind."
 09-13-2012, 12:28 PMaway - #50
NickNic3 

  d 
space
$626 | 10128
Lupe is on another planet as of late.
 09-13-2012, 12:37 PMaway - #51
Zaner210 

  d 
space
$610 | 1783719
is Keef at least still gonna smack him next time he sees him?

now he definitely should
 09-13-2012, 12:46 PMaway - #52
240ka 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$9,298 | POWERFUL
whats up with wimps and misleading thread titles?
 09-13-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #53
bi0 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,160 | 11685198
Lupe !!ed up a 30yr old nicca calling a 16 yr old big homie
 09-13-2012, 01:34 PMaway - #54
murdamurda 24 heat pts24

  d 
space
$4,637 | 20427183
Lupe shook 1's again.
 09-13-2012, 01:39 PMaway - #55
CoochieCrook 

  d 
space
$803 | 2904337
Originally Posted by Young Buck
Lupe just basically played himself, he can't even back up his talk. He talked that !! about the President like he's a revolutionist, but backs down towards some 17 year old punk
Every battle aint fought with fists dummy
 09-13-2012, 01:42 PMaway - #56
9 Outta 10 109 heat pts109

  d 
space
$19,079 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Some of the guys I work with know Lupe and he is a real humble dude. He never dissed Chief Keef. Just last week people on BX were saying that Chief Keef was going to Mason Bethize Lupe from the CHI. That was just internet talk. Nobody got or is getting Mason Bethized. Lupe came out to 69th & Ashland in the middle of the hood just last month. Lupe is not a rah rah dude. Chief Keef is from a generation where anything you even mention somebody's name they can take it as a diss.
Real !! and I've met the nicca 2 times before (2006-2007)
 09-13-2012, 01:56 PMaway - #57
Bruce Leeroy 

  d 
space
$13,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight
 09-13-2012, 02:11 PMaway - #58
ALTheGreatS 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$3,201 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MemphBleek05
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe est@blished a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
I hear you my dude. And the only thing I can say is one word

Fear

And I'm not mad or clowning Lupe for feeling that way. He probably he said what he said in a moment of feelings and your right it's somewhat hypocritical. It's like a definition of the famous line "Pop !! & apologize". But I'm not mad at Lupe for back tracking cause Keef doesn't seem like a rational dude. He's young, famous & reckless and I don't Lupe wants to be or anyone around him to be a statistic of the Chi town rap scene violence.
 09-13-2012, 02:24 PMaway - #59
chi - lite 

  d 
space
$406 | 1599286
I GUESS CHEEF KEEFS TWITTER REALLY WAS HACKED AFTER ALL HUH ? IF HE REALLY SAID THOSE THINGS HE WOULDVE SURE ADMITTED IT. SHAME ON LUPE FOR BEING A GROWN a$s MAN AND NOT BEATING THE !! OUT OF A TEENAGER. !! COULD OF HELPED HIM HAVE A BETTER IMAGE FOR UP AND COMING EMCEES OUT OF CHICAGO TO FOLLOW. THATS WHAT WE NEED HERE IN CHICAGO. MORE EMCEES VS RAPPERS, RAPPERS VS RAPPERS AND EVEN..... A WEST SIDE VS SOUTH SIDE BEEF FOR THE MEDIA AND THE MAYOR TO SINK THEIR TEETH INTO. LUPE FROM THE WEST SIDE AND CHEEF FROM THE SOUTH SIDE ?... THIS WOULD BE GREAT. I KNOW NOT ONE nicca IN THE CITY THAT WOULDNT HELP SELL OUT THIS EVENT. WELL I KNOW ONE WHO WONT.... LETS GET SOME COMMON VS LIL WHOEVER, TWISTA VS BIG WHOEVER, RHYMEFEST VS LIL SOMEBODY... IM SURE niccaS WILL LOVE IT. ADDS THE ICING TO THE MURK RATE CAKE IN MY CITY. WHERE niccaS WOULD LOVE TO DIE BEFORE EVEN LOOKING LIKE SOMEONE REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING PEACEFUL.
 09-13-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #60
timdog 229 heat pts229

  d 
space
$14,232 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RealXtrav
Lupe made a smart move, regardless of what was said it DEFUSED the situation..hopeful that will teach ninjas to do the same..Lupe won the battle in a long term perspective but lost in the present moment. He sees the vision, ninja. To each is own..Yall think Chief, his crew and fans would learn a lesson if Lupe tried to SON him or worst demand respect because he's older and more experienced???

"It is the ignorant man who seeks his own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant man, therefore, who is the selfish man. The truly wise man is never selfish. He is a seer, and recognizes the fact that he, a single member of the one great body, is benefited in just the degree that the entire body is benefited, and so he seeks nothing for himself that he would not equally seek for all mankind."
no lupe lost the battle

enough promotion for the album lupe
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
111 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
58 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
61 comments
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 1 minute ago - 89 comments - by AngOmusic93
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 31 minutes ago - 84 comments - by tre0624
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 11 minutes ago - 109 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 52 minutes ago - 102 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside This Is What Americans Will Look Like By 2050 And It...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 54 comments - by fabarab
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Reveals Various 'animal Ambition' Bundles &...
New reply 56 minutes ago - 55 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Here's A Good Reason To Not Shop At Kohl's
New reply 27 minutes ago - 62 comments - by justakidd
 NBA Tim Donaghy: Nba Has Told Refs To Give Nets Calls Over...
New reply 56 minutes ago - 68 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.