This is BX @ Boxden.com

Lupe Fiasco Squashes Beef With Chief Keef At Toronto Concert

Lupe Fiasco Squashes Beef With Chief Keef At Toronto Concert
 09-13-2012, 10:51 AMaway - #41
cankstoochie 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$11,444 | POWERFUL
lupe never had beef with chief keek tho and thats been documented.
 09-13-2012, 11:06 AMaway - #42
Kahlil Illah 

d 
space
$751 | 797782
I know who he is but..... WTF is a Cheif keef...?
 09-13-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,241 | POWERFUL
Some of the guys I work with know Lupe and he is a real humble dude. He never dissed Chief Keef. Just last week people on BX were saying that Chief Keef was going to Mason Bethize Lupe from the CHI. That was just internet talk. Nobody got or is getting Mason Bethized. Lupe came out to 69th & Ashland in the middle of the hood just last month. Lupe is not a rah rah dude. Chief Keef is from a generation where anything you even mention somebody's name they can take it as a diss.
 09-13-2012, 11:48 AMaway - #44
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,451 | POWERFUL
I grew a major respect for Lupe speaking his mind, the truth behind Cheif Keef and the likes - but this right here? #### ####. Going against everything that he stands for (as a man). You can guide a dude in the right direction without tryin' to bow out and suck his di#k, Lupe.
 09-13-2012, 11:51 AMonline - #45
Young Buck 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,526 | 20787033
Originally Posted by ice wolf
Revolusionist isn't a word.

'Revolutionary'
Well yeah, Revolusionist isn't a word, but Revolutionist

Last edited by Young Buck; 09-13-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 09-13-2012, 12:04 PMaway - #46
ALTheGreatS 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$3,291 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MemphBleek05
In my opinion, it makes no sense for Lupe to shout Keef out. Lupe is on record, saying that the culture Keef represents, scares him. How do you make this statement, then turn around and shout out the figurehead (as far as his statement goes), of this culture?
Yeah but saying something scares you isn't exactly an insult. With the murd3r rate ever increasing in Chicago, with young kids k!lling themselves like trading Pokemon cards of course he would be scared of the effect that Keef's music has. And I said this in another thread, I had seen Keef's one interviews for the first time and he seems like a guy thats a really cool fellow and the rowdy knucklehead he portrays himself to be. I think that's what Lupe was trying to esablish. But now you got Keef throwning insults and threats cause he took what was said out of context. Lupe doesn't want to end up like Jojo and there's nothing wrong with that.
 09-13-2012, 12:16 PMonline - #47
MemphBleek05 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$7,129 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALTheGreatS
Yeah but saying something scares you isn't exactly an insult. With the murd3r rate ever increasing in Chicago, with young kids k!lling themselves like trading Pokemon cards of course he would be scared of the effect that Keef's music has. And I said this in another thread, I had seen Keef's one interviews for the first time and he seems like a guy thats a really cool fellow and the rowdy knucklehead he portrays himself to be. I think that's what Lupe was trying to esablish. But now you got Keef throwning insults and threats cause he took what was said out of context. Lupe doesn't want to end up like Jojo and there's nothing wrong with that.
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe est@blished a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
 09-13-2012, 12:21 PMonline - #48
Young Buck 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,526 | 20787033
That's not what I'm saying. Lupe est@blished a stance. He fears what Keef represents. The environment and culture of his city, isn't one that he agrees with. A week later, he's giving shout outs to the person he holds as a symbol of this culture, that he disagrees with.
Exactly
 09-13-2012, 12:23 PMaway - #49
RealXtrav 

d 
space
$77 | 154906
Lupe made a smart move, regardless of what was said it DEFUSED the situation..hopeful that will teach ninjas to do the same..Lupe won the battle in a long term perspective but lost in the present moment. He sees the vision, ninja. To each is own..Yall think Chief, his crew and fans would learn a lesson if Lupe tried to SON him or worst demand respect because he's older and more experienced???

"It is the ignorant man who seeks his own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant man, therefore, who is the selfish man. The truly wise man is never selfish. He is a seer, and recognizes the fact that he, a single member of the one great body, is benefited in just the degree that the entire body is benefited, and so he seeks nothing for himself that he would not equally seek for all mankind."
 09-13-2012, 12:28 PMaway - #50
NickNic3 

d 
space
$626 | 10128
Lupe is on another planet as of late.
 09-13-2012, 12:37 PMaway - #51
Zaner210 

d 
space
$613 | 1783719
is Keef at least still gonna smack him next time he sees him?

now he definitely should
 09-13-2012, 12:46 PMaway - #52
240ka 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$11,876 | POWERFUL
whats up with f#gs and misleading thread titles?
 09-13-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #53
bi0 2 heat pts

d 
space
$4,493 | 13115424
Lupe ####ed up a 30yr old nicca calling a 16 yr old big homie
 09-13-2012, 01:34 PMonline - #54
murdamurda 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$4,952 | POWERFUL
Lupe shook 1's again.
 09-13-2012, 01:39 PMaway - #55
CoochieCrook 

d 
space
$947 | 3353932
Originally Posted by Young Buck
Lupe just basically played himself, he can't even back up his talk. He talked that #### about the President like he's a revolutionist, but backs down towards some 17 year old punk
Every battle aint fought with fists dummy
 09-13-2012, 01:42 PMaway - #56
GOD999 132 heat pts132

d 
space
$22,396 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
Some of the guys I work with know Lupe and he is a real humble dude. He never dissed Chief Keef. Just last week people on BX were saying that Chief Keef was going to Mason Bethize Lupe from the CHI. That was just internet talk. Nobody got or is getting Mason Bethized. Lupe came out to 69th & Ashland in the middle of the hood just last month. Lupe is not a rah rah dude. Chief Keef is from a generation where anything you even mention somebody's name they can take it as a diss.
Real #### and I've met the ni##a 2 times before (2006-2007)
 09-13-2012, 01:56 PMaway - #57
Bruce Leeroy 

d 
space
$14,643 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by MichaelKnight
 09-13-2012, 02:11 PMaway - #58
ALTheGreatS 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$3,291 | POWERFUL
I hear you my dude. And the only thing I can say is one word

Fear

And I'm not mad or clowning Lupe for feeling that way. He probably he said what he said in a moment of feelings and your right it's somewhat hypocritical. It's like a definition of the famous line "Pop #### & apologize". But I'm not mad at Lupe for back tracking cause Keef doesn't seem like a rational dude. He's young, famous & reckless and I don't Lupe wants to be or anyone around him to be a statistic of the Chi town rap scene violence.
 09-13-2012, 02:24 PMaway - #59
chi - lite 

d 
space
$407 | 1599286
I GUESS CHEEF KEEFS TWITTER REALLY WAS HACKED AFTER ALL HUH ? IF HE REALLY SAID THOSE THINGS HE WOULDVE SURE ADMITTED IT. SHAME ON LUPE FOR BEING A GROWN a$s MAN AND NOT BEATING THE #### OUT OF A TEENAGER. #### COULD OF HELPED HIM HAVE A BETTER IMAGE FOR UP AND COMING EMCEES OUT OF CHICAGO TO FOLLOW. THATS WHAT WE NEED HERE IN CHICAGO. MORE EMCEES VS RAPPERS, RAPPERS VS RAPPERS AND EVEN..... A WEST SIDE VS SOUTH SIDE BEEF FOR THE MEDIA AND THE MAYOR TO SINK THEIR TEETH INTO. LUPE FROM THE WEST SIDE AND CHEEF FROM THE SOUTH SIDE ?... THIS WOULD BE GREAT. I KNOW NOT ONE ni##a IN THE CITY THAT WOULDNT HELP SELL OUT THIS EVENT. WELL I KNOW ONE WHO WONT.... LETS GET SOME COMMON VS LIL WHOEVER, TWISTA VS BIG WHOEVER, RHYMEFEST VS LIL SOMEBODY... IM SURE ni##aS WILL LOVE IT. ADDS THE ICING TO THE MURK RATE CAKE IN MY CITY. WHERE ni##aS WOULD LOVE TO DIE BEFORE EVEN LOOKING LIKE SOMEONE REMOTELY CLOSE TO BEING PEACEFUL.
 09-13-2012, 04:03 PMaway - #60
timdog 315 heat pts315

d 
space
$16,446 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RealXtrav
Lupe made a smart move, regardless of what was said it DEFUSED the situation..hopeful that will teach ninjas to do the same..Lupe won the battle in a long term perspective but lost in the present moment. He sees the vision, ninja. To each is own..Yall think Chief, his crew and fans would learn a lesson if Lupe tried to SON him or worst demand respect because he's older and more experienced???

"It is the ignorant man who seeks his own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant man, therefore, who is the selfish man. The truly wise man is never selfish. He is a seer, and recognizes the fact that he, a single member of the one great body, is benefited in just the degree that the entire body is benefited, and so he seeks nothing for himself that he would not equally seek for all mankind."
no lupe lost the battle

enough promotion for the album lupe

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Apple Pay is double charging customers
72 comments
Image inside  Oct 22 - Female Gym Teacher Caught Sleeping With Youn..
65 comments
Image inside  Oct 21 - FBI Whistleblower: U.S Is Reviving Terror S..
65 comments
 Video inside T.i. At The Breakfast Club: Iggy & Snoop, Ebola, G...
New reply 40 seconds ago - 87 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Reached For Off...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 258 comments - by theFREAK
  Rumor: Troy Aves People Snuff Makkonen In Ny Show On A...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 134 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Kevin Love Already Getting Used To His 3rd Option Stat...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 67 comments - by The Bully
 Video inside Hater Punches Ilovemakonnen At Sobs
New reply 2 minutes ago - 174 comments - by EZ Green
  Is There Any Rapper That Never "fell Off"?
New reply 6 minutes ago - 57 comments - by JewsusChrist
 NFL Brett Favre : "rams Austin Davis Can Be The Next ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 83 comments - by theFREAK
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Dont Think Russell Wi...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 193 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,795 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.