$13,258 | POWERFUL
BIG homie tho?
 09-13-2012, 02:25 AMonline - #23
Young Buck 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,517 | 20443572
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
Yea yea yea incorrect english. How is it obama from the chi but he trying to help stop it? Not saying he would change the hoods but if came down to the hood and gave a joe clark a$s speech it might kick some sense to some kids.
I'm sorry what is the President of the United States suppose to do about this? With all the number of issues that go around the world, is he suppose to stop and become a cowboy because the cops and governors there aren't doing their job about it?

Why aren't you asking the governor about this issue? What is the President going to say to change these thugs minds? They're just going to make more excuses to do more violent ####.

Chicago has gangs,gangs and more gangs. This #### has been around way before Obama came into the picture. GD k!lling BD, BD k!lling GD, but you have even more stupid #### where it's GD k!lling GD and BD k!lling BD. These dudes are k!lling their own crew and they aren't caring about it. They're even k!lling the OG's that gives the orders to stop the ####, if Larry Hoover was out of jail, his own people would murk him.

So I highly doubt these dudes care about what the president thinks, nor do I think they would even listen.
 09-13-2012, 02:36 AMaway - #24
Minister 105 heat pts105

d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
obama would help.....these kids need a role model. but this discussion is over and done with

teachers are on strike becuz of dum ####...its already happening.

there is no school in chicago right now...something must be done.

obama gon be light footed until he wins or loses....he can't #### up the campaign. might be a good look for the youth if he did something about it.

if he did i promise i would go vote.
 09-13-2012, 02:47 AMaway - #25
marcusaka50 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$20,531 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Young Buck
I'm sorry what is the President of the United States suppose to do about this? With all the number of issues that go around the world, is he suppose to stop and become a cowboy because the cops and governors there aren't doing their job about it?

Why aren't you asking the governor about this issue? What is the President going to say to change these thugs minds? They're just going to make more excuses to do more violent ####.

Chicago has gangs,gangs and more gangs. This #### has been around way before Obama came into the picture. GD k!lling BD, BD k!lling GD, but you have even more stupid #### where it's GD k!lling GD and BD k!lling BD. These dudes are k!lling their own crew and they aren't caring about it. They're even k!lling the OG's that gives the orders to stop the ####, if Larry Hoover was out of jail, his own people would murk him.

So I highly doubt these dudes care about what the president thinks, nor do I think they would even listen.
He wouldn't reach everybody but he could reach a few and it would be televised for other kids to see outside chiraq. If obama cared enough he would do it.
 09-13-2012, 02:55 AMonline - #26
Young Buck 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$2,517 | 20443572
Originally Posted by marcusaka50
He wouldn't reach everybody but he could reach a few and it would be televised for other kids to see outside chiraq. If obama cared enough he would do it.
Alright, I'll give you that. He could address this issue, just like with these dudes k!lling others for Jordans and how MJ still hasn't addressed that issue, Obama should speak on that for those few that can be saved. But with the Chicago teacher's strike, he'll need to do it. But it's not going to stop the high crime in Chicago. Speaking about it isn't going to magically end all gangs nor gang violence in Chicago.

Hey, I wish that could happen, I truly do, so there wouldn't be more innocent blood to be shed, but that would have to take force for it to happen.
 09-13-2012, 03:16 AMaway - #27
Ward22 141 heat pts141

d 
space
$2,801 | POWERFUL
Some of you posters are di$gusting
 09-13-2012, 04:35 AMaway - #28
endless lies 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$1,553 | 0
Pause.

Pause.

We gonna pretend like it's "hard" or "cool" to even be having beefs with dudes that START their career in the mainstream who make songs about skateboarding?

Hold the damn fuc'k up. Does Lupe Fiasco even cuss to begin with?

Thread closed.
 09-13-2012, 05:19 AMaway - #29
jaycee 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$8,293 | POWERFUL
lupe little #### a$s was scared
 09-13-2012, 05:24 AMaway - #30
Broseph Stalin 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$1,118 | 14670836
Originally Posted by jaycee
lupe little #### a$s was scared
 09-13-2012, 05:48 AMaway - #31
J Rob 6 heat pts

d 
space
$8,546 | POWERFUL
There was never really any "beef". Lupe never dissed Chief Keef, he just said that the culture that he represents scares him.....he never blamed Keef for just simply being a product of his environment though. Keef was the one who took it the wrong way but I guess they talked it out before #### got stupid.

But.....trolls gonna troll
 09-13-2012, 06:08 AMaway - #32
cold_young_thug 38 heat pts38

d 
space
$6,353 | POWERFUL
No he didnt call dis ni##a big homie.
 09-13-2012, 07:11 AMaway - #33
Calamity 3 heat pts

d 
space
$9,519 | POWERFUL
how you squash beef and the other ni##a is nowhere around.. dont you have to talk face to face or go thru a mediator?
 09-13-2012, 07:59 AMaway - #34
ALTheGreatS 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$3,282 | POWERFUL
Why are people mad cause Lupe took the high road and didn't cave into ignorance. Keef is a hot head right now going off on people on twitter, leading to people getting k!lled. Lupe is trying to avoid that. What's the big deal.
 09-13-2012, 08:08 AMaway - #35
MemphBleek05 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$6,949 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ALTheGreatS
Why are people mad cause Lupe took the high road and didn't cave into ignorance. Keef is a hot head right now going off on people on twitter, leading to people getting k!lled. Lupe is trying to avoid that. What's the big deal.
In my opinion, it makes no sense for Lupe to shout Keef out. Lupe is on record, saying that the culture Keef represents, scares him. How do you make this statement, then turn around and shout out the figurehead (as far as his statement goes), of this culture?
 09-13-2012, 08:10 AMaway - #36
burtbeezy 

d 
space
$237 | 552509
I don't think I've ever seen so many ignorant a$s comments in my life. Lupe will NOT go down to chief keef's level. Some of ya'll commenting on Lupe Fiasco really need to do your research. That ni##as from the westside and used to bang wit the rest of them back in the days. You gotta grow up eventually and Im glad he did. He's trying to take the high road and do the right thing and ni##as wanna crack jokes, call him fake, scared, etc. ni##as dying left and right down here. This wasn't ever beef to begin with. What it was was a lil' ni##a gettin outta line and a big ni##a trying to educate his a$s.
 09-13-2012, 08:22 AMaway - #37
Kun 6 heat pts

d 
space
$172 | 3377960
Why did he call him BIG homie though

I understand he is trying to take the high road but his approach irks me, too much respect being given

.... BIG homie
 09-13-2012, 08:25 AMaway - #38
ramanaa 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$820 | 7367761
i was there!
 09-13-2012, 08:25 AMaway - #39
ice wolf 334 heat pts334

d 
space
$5,698 | POWERFUL
Lupe just basically played himself, he can't even back up his talk. He talked that #### about the President like he's a revolutionist, but backs down towards some 17 year old punk
Revolusionist isn't a word.

'Revolutionary'
 09-13-2012, 09:27 AMaway - #40
timdog 293 heat pts293

d 
space
$16,114 | POWERFUL
Lupe just basically played himself, he can't even back up his talk. He talked that #### about the President like he's a revolutionist, but backs down towards some 17 year old punk
Nobody said he was on that dumb street stuff, this Lupe spoke as if he was a rebel, he made a song about industries dumbing down the music and how he never would do that.

Guess what he's doing now with American Terrorists 2 sounding like some dubstep garbage?

How about Lasers? He's a rebel though he talks about quitting his career and committing $uicide because his label is pressuring him so much.

Instead of doing what he talks, he's just all bark. It's similar to Jay Electronica with the industry being evil and how the dudes are satan, while he basically sold himself to it and dating some multimillionaire that's the so called "Illuminati"

These dudes are just all talk

lupe a psuedo-intellect thats all

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Sep 29 - NY Man Who Biked Around The World Killed by ..
56 comments
Sep 28 - Nearly 2 Million Americans Have Chlamydia
59 comments
NFL Steve Smith : "I ran around the Panthers like they were ..
81 comments
 NBA Lebron's Hair Is Gone Again! (pic)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 180 comments - by pandadays
 Image(s) inside Life Hacks For People
New reply 1 hour ago - 63 comments - by Shadiah
 Video inside The Chipotle Loophole...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 96 comments - by shadydre85
 Image(s) inside Wtf: Lil Wayne Fiancée Will Be With Him Tonight In Hto...
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by Wayne Perry
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross & Friends Tweet Photos Of Meek Mill In J...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 97 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Big Fendi Tells All At The Breakfast Club: Discovering...
New reply 1 hour ago - 65 comments - by BreakfastClub
 NBA Roy Hibbert To Cavs Update(reportedly Now In Trade Tal...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Loc Da Pusherman
 NBA Poll: Which Guard Are You Taking?
New reply 1 hour ago - 98 comments - by August 1988

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,816 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,800 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.