Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way [Video]

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
183 viewing
Video inside Real Or Fake? The Pencil Game "Charlie, Charlie" Got These Dudes Freaki..
81 comments
most viewed right now
38 viewing
 Image inside Chris Brown & KID RED Plan on Killing Tyson Beckford in Vegas??!(Tyson..
54 comments

top in section
11 viewing
NBA Al Horford's sisters going in on the NBA/Cavs right now
top in sports
top in section
14 viewing
Image inside Phat Booty Slevin Monroe
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Lupe Fiasco - Around My Way [Video]
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #81
WordOnThaStreet 25 heat pts25 space
space
$1,598 | POWERFUL
smh @ people calling actually using your brain to write records with substance "preachiness". idiots
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #82
PrinceDeville25 20 heat pts20 space
space
$4,194 | 20550379
looking forward to F&L2
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #83
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
They.Resurrect.Over.New
space
$60,386 | POWERFUL
Carib Breeze said:
Pete Rock need to make a cameo
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #84
shadydre85 25 heat pts25 space
space
$6,105 | POWERFUL
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #85
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
GETuONE
space
$4,474 | POWERFUL
About two more years of hair growth and he'll finally fit the Black Panthers image he's been seeking.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #86
Knowledgeable 24 heat pts24 space
^Still leaning on me^
space
$8,671 | POWERFUL
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #87
RubbahBandMayn 1 heat pts space
FREE Mumia Abu Jamal
space
$7,904 | POWERFUL
NICEEEE!!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #88
Retro 82 heat pts82 space
#NightCall
space
$20,305 | POWERFUL
hayday12 said:
Because the complaints are being dismissed as irrelevant issues. Then you have people who think the people complaining are annoying so they ignore it. Then you have the people who live a pretty good life so they really can't relate with the people complaining so they ignore it also. There is a lot of variables involved.
Cop out after cop out dude. You listed names to indicate that there were multiple people simply complaining about the state of political and social affairs in this country in order to show that Lupe wasn't the only one. Now there's supposed to be less people than Lupe because those same issues that were prevalent before are now irrelevant? Circular logic won't work here...

hayday12 said:
It's a small scale example. Now imagine on a larger scale people from every state putting that type of pressure on our government as a whole.
A few already have. It's called the #OccupyMovement. How successful has that been so far? I'll wait...

hayday12 said:
Couldn't Lupe say the same thing? You complain that Lupe complains too much but he can't force people to listen to him. He can tell people to read and research but he can't make them do it.
If people were that stupid him telling them to do so still wouldn't matter because they wouldn't be able to comprehend what he was telling them to learn in the first place.

You need something better than this sorry excuse, people are not that stupid.

hayday12 said:
Are you serious? So your country is doing bad and your first thought is to leave? Are you looking for instant gratification? Tell me at which point in history did change happen instantly. I'll wait
How can you sit on the sidelines bi*ching at the ref but stay at the game if you hate it so much? All Lupe does is cry terrorist this, tyranny that. How can he allow himself to stay a part of such a terrible entity if he can't stand it? Explain that logic to me because you've failed time and time again to prove how complaining is changing things.

Who said it was supposed to be instant? I see NO fruits of Lupe's labor. Show me in explicit detail how Lupe complaining on wax has contributed significantly to the changes in our social & political environment. I want sources from CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc. - in other words well respected and credited news sources. Again, I'll wait...

hayday12 said:
Complaining helps identify what laws needs to be changed. Once that happens you can start trying to implement better laws.
At first you said there wasn't really anything you could do, now complaining is supposed to be the band-aid?

I'll ask you yet again, when is Lupe going to stop identifying and start rectifying? CLEARLY the people in Washington aren't listening and (god I'm getting tired of repeating myself) awareness in and of itself is NOT a solution.

hayday12 said:
Exactly. Now what do you do when a bad politician is put into office? Do you say anything about? Or would that be considered complaining?
You do all that you can to make sure the BEST of the bad is put into office. Politicians suck, but don't sit here and act like there aren't better candidates than others to put in office. The government is supposed to be homogenous but with all the childish bickering and bullsh*t in Washington nothing gets done. If we put immature and poor politicians in office who's fault is that? OURS.

hayday12 said:
Great political success that took time and effort
Notice the success didn't come from complaining...

hayday12 said:
When people start paying attention
For like the 50th time awareness in and of itself is NOT a solution. Paying attention to the bullsh*t doesn't mean it'll stop it just means you're watching it now and allowing it to continue...

hayday12 said:
Your issue isn't really with Lupe himself. It's with the people.
My issue is with Lupe and anybody else with dirty hands that try to point clean fingers...

-----

At one of you calling Lupe a revolutionary. I feel sorry for some of you actually following this dude like he's a smaller version of Malcolm X. The difference between he and Malcolm is that Malcolm DEMONSTRATED. He worked with MLK Jr. to get legislation passed in order to get REAL change. He didn't just sit on his a.ss whining about things, he made sure that someway somehow the LAWS would be different. Lupe is NOT doing this and HAS NOT been this entire time...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #89
CTR 376 heat pts376 space
just be ... wise
space
$2,978 | POWERFUL
Lupe back ...

Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #90
Jeezydasnowman 93 heat pts93 space
space
$2,120 | POWERFUL
ImInHerMouth said:
Is it "Words I Never Said" or is it "Out of My Head"?

really? He is someone that got famous and wants to speak out against the corruption. Its what EVERY smart famous person witha following should do, and Charlie Sheen is another one. "If you dont become an actor youll never be a factor." He cant make every single song against the government because then he wont have any radio play...So he throws in just a couple.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #91
hayday12 66 heat pts66 space
space
$2,367 | POWERFUL
Retro said:
Cop out after cop out dude. You listed names to indicate that there were multiple people simply complaining about the state of political and social affairs in this country in order to show that Lupe wasn't the only one. Now there's supposed to be less people than Lupe because those same issues that were prevalent before are now irrelevant? Circular logic won't work here...

Sigh, How did you get that out of my response? My point was, by your logic, anybody speaking on government issues can be dismissed by saying they're just complaining.

A few already have. It's called the #OccupyMovement. How successful has that been so far? I'll wait...

The occupy movement started in November of last year. Tell me a movement that accomplished it's goal in changing the whole political platform in less than a year? I'll wait.

If people were that stupid him telling them to do so still wouldn't matter because they wouldn't be able to comprehend what he was telling them to learn in the first place.

You need something better than this sorry excuse, people are not that stupid.

You most not know a lot of people then. Affordable Care Act just got upheld today and some people said they were moving to Canada because of it. Only Canada uses provincial government healthcare systems and public health insurance. Which is similar to Affordable Care. But please continue to tell me how people are not that stupid.

How can you sit on the sidelines bi*ching at the ref but stay at the game if you hate it so much? All Lupe does is cry terrorist this, tyranny that. How can he allow himself to stay a part of such a terrible entity if he can't stand it? Explain that logic to me because you've failed time and time again to prove how complaining is changing things.

How about because we are born in this country and we want to see it become a better place? I'm sorry but telling someone to leave if they don't like how things are running is dumb as fu*k. By this standard no political change would ever had come about.

Who said it was supposed to be instant? I see NO fruits of Lupe's labor. Show me in explicit detail how Lupe complaining on wax has contributed significantly to the changes in our social & political environment. I want sources from CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc. - in other words well respected and credited news sources. Again, I'll wait...

At first you said there wasn't really anything you could do, now complaining is supposed to be the band-aid?

I'll ask you yet again, when is Lupe going to stop identifying and start rectifying? CLEARLY the people in Washington aren't listening and (god I'm getting tired of repeating myself) awareness in and of itself is NOT a solution.

Nobody fu*king said awareness is the end all solution. I even stated that in my first response to you. So you repeating yourself is your own damn fault.

You do all that you can to make sure the BEST of the bad is put into office. Politicians suck, but don't sit here and act like there aren't better candidates than others to put in office. The government is supposed to be homogenous but with all the childish bickering and bullsh*t in Washington nothing gets done. If we put immature and poor politicians in office who's fault is that? OURS.

This seems more like an issue with the people more than with Lupe.

Notice the success didn't come from complaining...

Notice how I didn't say it did. Notice how I said it took time and effort. Notice that the definition of effort is conscious exertion of power : hard work. Do you notice how I'm saying it takes more than just complaining. Maybe now that you notice it you can stop repeating yourself.

For like the 50th time awareness in and of itself is NOT a solution. Paying attention to the bullsh*t doesn't mean it'll stop it just means you're watching it now and allowing it to continue...

Again repeating yourself for no reason.

My issue is with Lupe and anybody else with dirty hands that try to point clean fingers...

Did you make that up yourself? Because it doesn't make much sense if you think about it. Or at least it doesn't really apply to Lupe.

-----

At one of you calling Lupe a revolutionary. I feel sorry for some of you actually following this dude like he's a smaller version of Malcolm X. The difference between he and Malcolm is that Malcolm DEMONSTRATED. He worked with MLK Jr. to get legislation passed in order to get REAL change. He didn't just sit on his a.ss whining about things, he made sure that someway somehow the LAWS would be different. Lupe is NOT doing this and HAS NOT been this entire time...
So how exactly did Martin and Malcolm get legislation passed in the government? Did they just go right up to the government and say "Hey mister government! Can we talk to you about giving us some more freedom?" Or did they complain? If you say the occupy movement is just a group of people complaining then what was Montgomery Bus Boycott? A group of negros complaining. Albany movement? A group of negros complaining. Birmingham campaign? A group of negros complaining. March on Washington? A group of negros complaining. Mind you the civil rights movement last for 13 years before things really started to change.

Oh and P.S Malcolm X and MLK only met each other one time in their entire life and that was to hear the debate on Civil Rights Act of 1964. An Act was only created in response to the protests by blacks(You know those people that were complaining.) They never actually discussed any legislation with each other.

Last edited by hayday12; 06-28-2012 at 12:11 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #92
#NightCall
space
$20,305 | POWERFUL
hayday12 said:
You most not know a lot of people then. Affordable Care Act just got upheld today and some people said they were moving to Canada because of it. Only Canada uses provincial government healthcare systems and public health insurance. Which is similar to Affordable Care. But please continue to tell me how people are not that stupid.
So all of humanity is stupid because a few dumbasses don't understand the way the government policies work? Love blanket statements.

Tell me something, if people familiarized themselves with more government policies instead of regurgitating what their favorite media outlets spoon fed them would they be this stupid? No, they wouldn't be. But what do they do instead? Complain and then talk about moving. If this example was supposed to help you I'm not sure how. You just made my point for me inadvertently...

hayday12 said:
How about because we are born in this country and we want to see it become a better place? I'm sorry but telling someone to leave if they don't like how things are running is dumb as fu*k. By this standard no political change would ever had come about.
No, what's dumb as fu*k is people bi*ching and moaning but not doing a damn thing to fix the situation. Complaining is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere. ACTING does and NO complaining is not acting. It's watching and expressing distaste for whatever is being observed. It is NOT the act of attempting to change what is observed.

hayday12 said:
Nobody fu*king said awareness is the end all solution. I even stated that in my first response to you. So you repeating yourself is your own damn fault.
Dude I don't know how many times you've said people "paying attention" was the solution. You've said multiple times that Lupe identifying the issues for people to become aware is the solution. You didn't mention anything else. In fact, you even said there's nothing else that could be done besides complaining and shedding light on the issues. Well if they're so damn blatant WHY isn't anything else being changed? Oh, that's right, because giving exposure then complaining doesn't fix sh*t.

hayday12 said:
Notice how I didn't say it did. Notice how I said it took time and effort. Notice that the definition of effort is conscious exertion of power : hard work. Do you notice how I'm saying it takes more than just complaining. Maybe now that you notice it you can stop repeating yourself.
Notice how your entire point has been complaining leads to change this, it exposes issues that - but the hard work here is only the complaining. What hard work is left to be done then? Movements? Because movements like the non-existent ones that Lupe leads DO NOT lead to change. He just hops on his soap box, bi*ches and whines, shoots a video for it, then does the same exact track a few years later with the same theme.

If you think sh*t like that ^ is hard work no wonder you follow Lupe and don't think he's being preachy, you're just as misguided as he is.

Oh & I like how the only thing you have for me is a google link when I asked for explicit details. I guess that's because there aren't any because like I've been saying this whole damn time Lupe's work on wax has NOT led to anything of significance in the political atmosphere and it WILL NOT until he actually starts pushing for legitimate change.

hayday12 said:
Did you make that up yourself? Because it doesn't make much sense if you think about it. Or at least it doesn't really apply to Lupe.
No, I didn't make that up myself but it makes perfect sense and here's why:

Lupe doesn't do sh*t but complain. You looked for evidence to the contrary, failed to find it and just threw a google link at me. This means you realize the first sentence is true (and if not stop kidding yourself).

The sh*t Lupe complains about continues to be an issue to day, but since he does nothing to change sh*t his hands are just as dirty as those he chastises.

He tries to point the finger away from himself like he isn't to blame but he indeed is to blame because he doesn't do sh*t like I've said countless times now.

A clean finger can be pointed at anybody who warrants it, but a dirty hand pointing a clean finger cannot occur since the dirty hands have dirty fingers too.

Use your brain, I hate spoon feeding people like this.

hayday12 said:
So how exactly did Martin and Malcolm get legislation passed in the government? Did they just go right up to the government and say "Hey mister government! Can we talk to you about giving us some more freedom?" Or did they complain? If you say the occupy movement is just a group of people complaining then what was Montgomery Bus Boycott? A group of negros complaining. Albany movement? A group of negros complaining. Birmingham campaign? A group of negros complaining. March on Washington? A group of negros complaining. Mind you the civil rights movement last for 13 years before things really started to change.
No it wasn't and I'm disappointed in your lack of knowledge on this topic.

The MBB was a systematic ploy that hit the local government where it hurt the most: in its pockets. Without the revenue from the African American community the stimulation would go down, causing the government to rethink how they approach the segregated bus situation. That's far more than just complaining, that's planning and executing thus forcing legislation. You seriously think Rosa Parks was just some innocent bystander that had sore feet?

Source - (Google for more & it's written by a Professor from Yale - I think that's enough credibility.)

Then again, I'm not surprised you think it's this simple. You did call people too stupid to understand the government so clearly Black people don't get enough credit to think of something like this that would actually push the government to change things.

Seriously dude think before you type next time, this was way too easy...

hayday12 said:
Oh and P.S Malcolm X and MLK only met each other one time in their entire life and that was to hear the debate on Civil Rights Act of 1964. An Act was only created in response to the protests by blacks(You know those people that were complaining.) They never actually discussed any legislation with each other.
Let me change the rhetoric then. They didn't work with each other, they worked alongside each other. Don't think that Malcolm's militant mind state didn't have something to do with the laws being changed. There was far more orchestration than what lies on the surface of this, it's way more intricate than people simply complaining.

Do your research and don't try to play this card again until you have smh...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #93
VANS MASLOW 2 heat pts space
"The Fit Rapper"
space
$301 | 1808120
hayday12 said:
If your taking about him complaining about the government then pointing fingers is all you can really do. That, protesting and voting. There aren't many real solutions to begin with.

As far as bi*ch Bad goes it seems to me his fans are split between it. Some like it, some don't. KTT trash it at first. Then I go there today and people are saying it grew on them. People on here were also saying its a good song also. There are just mixed feeling about it but I don't really think you can say "his fans" hate it.
The fct you trust ktt suburb listeners is beyond me they know nothing about rap they are all ehite
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #94
Ward22 148 heat pts148 space
space
$3,096 | POWERFUL
Video of the year
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #95
Da Realness 2 heat pts space
I Don't Know You.
space
$12,418 | POWERFUL
good song.. good video. hope this gets a lot of views.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #96
YesUcantCme 4 heat pts space
space
$1,116 | 3974798
This shiit is dope...beats funky as fu*k
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #97
Michael 1987 689 heat pts689 space
/
space
$64,451 | POWERFUL
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #98
space
$2,367 | POWERFUL
Retro said:
So all of humanity is stupid because a few dumbasses don't understand the way the government policies work? Love blanket statements.

I didn't say all of humanity is stupid. I said some people. Love strawman arguments

Tell me something, if people familiarized themselves with more government policies instead of regurgitating what their favorite media outlets spoon fed them would they be this stupid? No, they wouldn't be. But what do they do instead? Complain and then talk about moving. If this example was supposed to help you I'm not sure how. You just made my point for me inadvertently...

Actually you kinda made my point inadvertently. If people choose to regurgitate what their favorite media outlets spoon fed them, then how are we supposed to help people familiarized themselves with more government policies? They know there are other news sources out there but they don't care. They watch what they watch because it reinforces what they already believe. So what is your solution on how to change the way these people think?

No, what's dumb as fu*k is people bi*ching and moaning but not doing a damn thing to fix the situation. Complaining is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but it gets you nowhere. ACTING does and NO complaining is not acting. It's watching and expressing distaste for whatever is being observed. It is NOT the act of attempting to change what is observed.

Suggesting that people should "leave the country" is still stupid. You can't deny that. I mean just look at the events in history. If people just "left the country" things would not be the way they are today.

But I agree people should act also. Which is what I've stated in my past responses. Oh look at that, you got me repeating myself now.

Dude I don't know how many times you've said people "paying attention" was the solution. You've said multiple times that Lupe identifying the issues for people to become aware is the solution. You didn't mention anything else. In fact, you even said there's nothing else that could be done besides complaining and shedding light on the issues. Well if they're so damn blatant WHY isn't anything else being changed? Oh, that's right, because giving exposure then complaining doesn't fix sh*t.

Do you have selective reading? This was in my first response

If your taking about him complaining about the government then pointing fingers is all you can really do. That, protesting and voting.
This was in my second response

Nobody, not even Lupe, thinks complaining is the end all solution to our problems. But it is an important step in identifying what the problems are.
This was in my third response

Complaining helps identify what laws needs to be changed. Once that happens you can start trying to implement better laws.
Yup, I totally said complaining is the only solution. It get's discussions going. Those discussions then lead to actions. Occupy movement is action. I may not be a strong one. It my not have the quickest results. But I don't think any movement started out strong or quick.

Notice how your entire point has been complaining leads to change this, it exposes issues that - but the hard work here is only the complaining.

Sniff sniff. I smell another strawman coming.

What hard work is left to be done then? Movements? Because movements like the nonexistent ones that Lupe leads DO NOT lead to change. He just hops on his soap box, bi*ches and whines, shoots a video for it, then does the same exact track a few years later with the same theme.

If you think sh*t like that ^ is hard work no wonder you follow Lupe and don't think he's being preachy, you're just as misguided as he is.

I'm scratching my head because I don't really see where I said complaining was hard work. It just plays a part in getting more important discussions going. Nothing more, nothing less. You make it seem like I'm saying Lupe is just changing everything with what he's doing but I never anything like that. But it's not surprising since strawmans are you style.

Oh & I like how the only thing you have for me is a google link when I asked for explicit details. I guess that's because there aren't any because like I've been saying this whole damn time Lupe's work on wax has NOT led to anything of significance in the political atmosphere and it WILL NOT until he actually starts pushing for legitimate change.

My bad. He's only really active around Chi with his foundation and charity events. Oh well I can be a man and concede that point.

No, I didn't make that up myself but it makes perfect sense and here's why:

Lupe doesn't do sh*t but complain. You looked for evidence to the contrary, failed to find it and just threw a google link at me. This means you realize the first sentence is true (and if not stop kidding yourself).

The sh*t Lupe complains about continues to be an issue to day, but since he does nothing to change sh*t his hands are just as dirty as those he chastises.

He tries to point the finger away from himself like he isn't to blame but he indeed is to blame because he doesn't do sh*t like I've said countless times now.

A clean finger can be pointed at anybody who warrants it, but a dirty hand pointing a clean finger cannot occur since the dirty hands have dirty fingers too.

Use your brain, I hate spoon feeding people like this. [/b]

Okay, since I need to be baby feed this info let's really think about this for a second. If Lupe's hands are dirty because he complains but don't act then what does that say about people like you? Are you hands dirty also since you are doing less than what Lupe is doing? Matter of fact if you complain about Lupe's method of action but yet don't offer any solutions either doesn't that make you a person pointing clean fingers with dirty hands also? What about people who don't talk about the problems at all? Are their hands dirty too? How many people do we have walking around with dirty hands because I might need to start carrying some hand sanitizer.

No it wasn't and I'm disappointed in your lack of knowledge on this topic.

The MBB was a systematic ploy that hit the local government where it hurt the most: in its pockets. Without the revenue from the African American community the stimulation would go down, causing the government to rethink how they approach the segregated bus situation. That's far more than just complaining, that's planning and executing thus forcing legislation. You seriously think Rosa Parks was just some innocent bystander that had sore feet?

Source - (Google for more & it's written by a Professor from Yale - I think that's enough credibility.)

Then again, I'm not surprised you think it's this simple. You did call people too stupid to understand the government so clearly Black people don't get enough credit to think of something like this that would actually push the government to change things.

Seriously dude think before you type next time, this was way too easy...

"You seriously think Rosa Parks was just some innocent bystander that had sore feet?"

Did I say that? What is up with you and strawmens? Every response you put more and more words in my mouth.

Funny how you chose that situation over the other examples I provided considering I brought up the Scott Walker situation and you said..

The Walker situation is a state level scenario, in other words his example doesn't hold weight with regards to what Lupe complains about the most.
So do local protests count now because it benefits your argument? Or no? If yes then the Occupy movement has had a few successes on the local level also.

In New York
Because of the Occupy movement Gov. Andrew Cuomo reversed his position on the millionaire tax in December to avoid further cuts to schools and health care. New York State now has a millionaire’s tax. Which is an accomplishment since one of the goals is income inequality.

Regardless of how you want to look at it, it was a protest. A simple one but it was a step in the right direction. Buses were segregated, they didn't like it so they boycotted them. I'm not downplaying what they did because what they did was very important but it wasn't as complex of a plan as you are making it seem. Also it was on the local level. Which is easier then what the Occupy movement is trying to accomplish as a whole.

Let me change the rhetoric then. They didn't work with each other, they worked alongside each other. Don't think that Malcolm's militant mind state didn't have something to do with the laws being changed. There was far more orchestration than what lies on the surface of this, it's way more intricate than people simply complaining.

Do your research and don't try to play this card again until you have smh...
You're always pulling strawman arguments. No sh*t they work along side each other. Just not directly. What you said before was just a flat out lie and I was correcting that. But I should do my research? Smh.

It was more than Malcolm X's militant mind. It was countless years of marching, sit-ins, boycotts, speeches and communicating with politicians. The civil rights movement lasted 72 years (1896–1968) and we are still not all the way there yet with getting rid of inequality within our system. And your sitting here complaining that the Occupy movement hasn't changed our entire political system is 8 months? It's easy to look back in history a say look at what these people did because we're reaping in their successes. But you ignore how long it took and how many FAILED attempts it took before things started to catch on.

Two things before your next response.

1. You can bring your high horse a little closer to the ground because you are not dominating this argument like you think you are. And you can keep your little ad hominem attacks at the end of your responses to yourself. When you're not winning an a argument like you think you are those attacks make you look a little childish.

Seriously, read it.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #99
#NightCall
space
$20,305 | POWERFUL
Meh, this one's done. It shouldn't have taken this much to show you my opinions were justified.

The funniest thing is the straw man sh*t. I've attacked you personally where? I haven't. Unlike the rest of these squares on here I know how to keep sh*t civil. But if you bring profanity to the debate I'll give it right back. If that makes sh*t seem haughty don't blame me for it. The way I debate is to eventually make you trip yourself up on your own sh*t (which I just did basically) so whatever you throw at me will get thrown right back.

You already conceded to my point so if I'm not winning or haven't won I don't know what I'm doing / or done. Isn't that the opposite of a straw man or would that make you one?

Though, this never was about "defeating" you in the first place. I don't like it when people act like my sentiments aren't justified so if you question me on them you'll get nothing but defense replies because what I think does have good basis (obviously after this).

That being said I'm gone. Next time don't make it take this long. Til the next time...

Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #100
space
$2,367 | POWERFUL
Retro said:
Meh, this one's done. It shouldn't have taken this much to show you my opinions were justified.

The funniest thing is the straw man sh*t. I've attacked you personally where? I haven't. Unlike the rest of these squares on here I know how to keep sh*t civil. But if you bring profanity to the debate I'll give it right back. If that makes sh*t seem haughty don't blame me for it. The way I debate is to eventually make you trip yourself up on your own sh*t (which I just did basically) so whatever you throw at me will get thrown right back.

You already conceded to my point so if I'm not winning or haven't won I don't know what I'm doing / or done. Isn't that the opposite of a straw man or would that make you one?

Though, this never was about "defeating" you in the first place. I don't like it when people act like my sentiments aren't justified so if you question me on them you'll get nothing but defense replies because what I think does have good basis (obviously after this).

That being said I'm gone. Next time don't make it take this long. Til the next time...

What a cop out.

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
6 viewing
NBA Damien Lillard believes people sleep on Kobe
164 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
5 viewing
May 23 - Adult dating site hacked
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside The Pokemon MMO we've been waiting for is finally coming...sort of.
46 comments
@games
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Robert DeNiro Keeps It All The Way Real With NYU Graduates
42 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside Throwback: Jamie Foxx ends a comedian's life
129 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
3 viewing
NBA 2K16 listing hints at animation improvements, modes and more
91 comments
@games
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside Welven "Deez Nuts" The Great Gets Pranked... Thinks He Gonna Smash Stri..
111 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside jazmine
71 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside Sauce walka: drake is using Houston
187 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time