This is BX @ Boxden.com


Love & Hip Hop NY Episode 9 Season 3 (FULL EPISODE)


 Love & Hip Hop NY Episode 9 Season 3 (FULL EPISODE)
Thumbs up topic by Joe DC - 03-11-2013, 09:43 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot




LOVE & HIP HOP NY Episode 9 Season 3 | DDotOmen


VIDEO -- Love & Hip Hop NY Season 3 Episode 9


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

7 comments for "Love & Hip Hop NY Episode 9 Season 3 (FULL EPISODE)"


 03-11-2013, 09:59 PMaway - #2
meechy08 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,194 | 4983813
Came in to say one thing Cons is a !!in CORNBALL despite his past and what he did with Kanye.

This nicca actually recording diss songs for these hoes on the show? His wife is an over dramatic CORNBALL too
These shows can really make or break u, when u can paint a picture of someone with more than jus hearing their music but actually seein them interact with people
 03-11-2013, 10:37 PMaway - #3
Joe DC 298 heat pts298

  d 
space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by meechy08
Came in to say one thing Cons is a !!in CORNBALL despite his past and what he did with Kanye.

This nicca actually recording diss songs for these hoes on the show? His wife is an over dramatic CORNBALL too
These shows can really make or break u, when u can paint a picture of someone with more than jus hearing their music but actually seein them interact with people
 03-11-2013, 10:45 PMaway - #4
Arson 79 heat pts79

  d 
space
$26,559 | POWERFUL
Everybody on this show accept Man Disease and Yandee are on that bull!!. J Rich swear he done with that broad Erica and what do you know, the !! in his hotel room with the bra and panties using the box as a bargaining chip for a dud r&b single
 03-11-2013, 11:25 PMaway - #5
Agentzer0oo0 111 heat pts111

  d 
space
$43,466 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Arson
Everybody on this show accept Man Disease and Yandee are on that bull!!. J Rich swear he done with that broad Erica and what do you know, the !! in his hotel room with the bra and panties using the box as a bargaining chip for a dud r&b single
She look like the type to use vinegar on her !!, straight trapping mo!!as with that tight a$s box.
 03-12-2013, 12:19 AMaway - #6
Joe DC 298 heat pts298

  d 
space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Arson
Everybody on this show accept Man Disease and Yandee are on that bull!!. J Rich swear he done with that broad Erica and what do you know, the !! in his hotel room with the bra and panties using the box as a bargaining chip for a dud r&b single
accept my nicca?
 03-12-2013, 01:53 AMaway - #7
stogz 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$24,444 | POWERFUL
i don't really watch tv.... i don't even get this show on my tv.... my cousin put me on to an episode and i hate this show...

but,

that erica broad is spectacular mang. I keep watching just to look at her... she flawless. Temptress... seductress.... make you jeopardize ur whole boring a$s wife and family for a piece.
 03-12-2013, 04:13 AMaway - #8
Joe DC 298 heat pts298

  d 
space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stogz
i don't really watch tv.... i don't even get this show on my tv.... my cousin put me on to an episode and i hate this show...

but,

that erica broad is spectacular mang. I keep watching just to look at her... she flawless. Temptress... seductress.... make you jeopardize ur whole boring a$s wife and family for a piece.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
112 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
60 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
66 comments
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 256 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Video Of Bleached Up Dancehall Dj Vybz Kartel’s Allege...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ajeana
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 107 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside This Girls Dad Came Out Of Nowhere (gif)
New reply 42 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Aleandroid
  Worst Movie Endings
New reply 10 minutes ago - 90 comments - by tre0624
  If They Rebooted "white Men Can't Jump"
New reply 45 minutes ago - 73 comments - by -ThE~DoN~LoN-
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 10 minutes ago - 94 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Tim Donaghy: Nba Has Told Refs To Give Nets Calls Over...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 70 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.