This is BX @ Boxden.com


LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter

 LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter
topic by Exhibit BX - 12-22-2010, 02:49 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Twitter Slander | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office







> LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! > LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

180 comments for "LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter"


 12-22-2010, 02:54 PMonline - #2
LowaEastSide5 128 heat pts128

  d 
space
$22,057 | POWERFUL
 12-22-2010, 02:54 PMonline - #3
EscoNore 63 heat pts63

  d 
space
$10,507 | POWERFUL
Is that Garden State Plaza?
 12-22-2010, 02:57 PMaway - #4
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,270 | POWERFUL
That man aint mean no harm, just talking slick on twitter. Maino is stuck in that early 2000's mentality. Im talking about early 2000's internet back when nyggas on sohh and allhiphop used to challenge nyggas to meet them offline and f!ght. Man this 2010, most of us have grown up and we off that. Maino still on it though.

 12-22-2010, 02:58 PMaway - #5
Exhibit BX 197 heat pts197

  d 
space
$2,461 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chief Dee
That man aint mean no harm, just talking slick on twitter. Maino is stuck in that early 2000's mentality. Im talking about early 2000's internet back when nyggas on sohh and allhiphop used to challenge nyggas to meet them offline and f!ght. Man this 2010, most of us have grown up and we off that. Maino still on it though.

nah b it was the chick who was talking slick lmao
 12-22-2010, 03:05 PMaway - #6
meepos 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$9,543 | POWERFUL
First off, Maino is lame as hell for this, for even caring enough to remember the face. And second the girl is just as lame for not sticking to her guns and saying "yeah, i said that AND what", i mean wtf is Maino gonna do? This aint no scripted #### where he can smack a Jenk's face. And third, the guy with the girl is hilarious for shouting out all these websites while his #### is getting hounded.



oh and fourth, Maino looks like ####ing Templeton from Charlottes Web.
 12-22-2010, 03:06 PMonline - #7
DUCE 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$9,459 | POWERFUL
shorty looked shook half to de@th
 12-22-2010, 03:07 PMonline - #8
DUCE 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$9,459 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by meepos
First off, Maino is lame as hell for this, for even caring enough to remember the face. And second the girl is just as lame for not sticking to her guns and saying "yeah, i said that AND what", i mean wtf is Maino gonna do? This aint no scripted #### where he can smack a Jenk's face. And third, the guy with the girl is hilarious for shouting out all these websites while his #### is getting hounded.

im a$suming the girl was in the mall at the same time, tweeted maino and ed lover werent getting any love, maino saw.. and saw the girl in the mall

i think its hilarious
 12-22-2010, 03:07 PMaway - #9
USC 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$16,337 | POWERFUL
at the end he was going off

Im going to guess the ending...

"I live the type of life....That black a$s ni##a behind you could never give you"
 12-22-2010, 03:09 PMaway - #10
meepos 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$9,543 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cuddyduce
im a$suming the girl was in the mall at the same time, tweeted maino and ed lover werent getting any love, maino saw.. and saw the girl in the mall

i think its hilarious
OHHHH. i thought she was beefin with him weeks/days before, and he noticed her face walking by....but what i said still applies.
 12-22-2010, 03:09 PMaway - #11
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

  d 
space
$38,143 | POWERFUL
..She Got A Cute Voice Hold Up....Whats The Age?
 12-22-2010, 03:11 PMaway - #12
Hold That 91 heat pts91

  d 
space
$28,734 | POWERFUL
she was nervous as hell.. "its twitter, its twitter"


It's funny how the internet can make someone bold and out spoken, but in real life they become shy and can only repeat the same 2 words over and over...

Last edited by Hold That; 12-22-2010 at 03:17 PM..
 12-22-2010, 03:11 PMaway - #13
Adwerdz 96 heat pts96

  d 
space
$20,126 | POWERFUL
shorty felt mad stupid
 12-22-2010, 03:19 PMaway - #14
akverse47 227 heat pts227

  d 
space
$2,843 | POWERFUL
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
 12-22-2010, 03:21 PMaway - #15
schlegel 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,566 | 10826139
it's twitter
 12-22-2010, 03:22 PMaway - #16
Cartel-Clipz 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$19,181 | POWERFUL
wooow man.
 12-22-2010, 03:23 PMaway - #17
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,561 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hold That
she was nervous as hell.. "its twitter, its twitter"


It's funny how the internet can make someone bold and out spoken, but in real life they become shy and can only repeat the same 2 words over and over...
weak....this ni##a checked a broad in the mall cuz of some shiit she said on twitter

her dude just as weak as maino

I'da been like "talk to me not her, keep it movin pimp."

He aint have to be on no street #### but ni##a raise up off my ####.
 12-22-2010, 03:23 PMonline - #18
DUCE 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$9,459 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by akverse47
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
nah she tweeted maino and ed lover AINT getting love and that no one wants maino.. she never asked for a autograph

imo why not confront her? people getting to brave on fb/twtitter
 12-22-2010, 03:24 PMaway - #19
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,561 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by akverse47
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
didn't even think about that....he's looking more ####-made by the second
 12-22-2010, 03:29 PMonline - #20
carltouss619 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,988 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by akverse47
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
I guess you didn't have time to fully comprehend what really went down
Anyway I don't mess with Maino like that but good he check that chick for that
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Lebron James Motivational Tweet about Team
56 comments
NBA Lebron Getting Frustrated With His Teammates "You Gotta ..
71 comments
NCAAF NFL head of officiating says Jameis Winston should hav..
108 comments
  The Case Of Big Krit
New reply 7 minutes ago - 88 comments - by JimmyThe3rd
  Top 5 South Rappers...of Recent...not All Time
New reply 20 minutes ago - 52 comments - by TrillTalk404
 NFL Rgiii's Family's Access To Team Facility Has Been Revo...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 87 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside List Of Upcoming Tapes To Look Out For!
New reply 23 minutes ago - 55 comments - by SlimDunkin
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Newtown Massacre Shooter Adam Lanza Indulged ...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 93 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 32 minutes ago - 160 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 BOX Manny Pacquiao Vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][hbo-ppv]
New reply 15 minutes ago - 672 comments - by STILL.DETOX
 Image(s) inside Most Intimidating Movie Characters
New reply 1 hour ago - 55 comments - by D.R.E.

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,809 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.