online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Lil Wayne "When I Leave Cash Money, I'm Taking Drake & Nicki With Me"

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

9 years ago '07        #1
14645 page views
0 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x151
Props total: 315914 315 K  Slaps total: 27666 27 K
icon Lil Wayne "When I Leave Cash Money, I'm Taking Drake & Nicki With Me"

Nicki Minaj and Drake are Lil Wayne's goldfish ... 'cause when he finally storms out of Cash Money Records -- a la "Jerry Maguire" -- he's taking them along for the ride ... even if Birdman has other plans.

Our Weezy sources tell us -- in addition to demanding millions from Birdman -- Wayne plans to sue to ensure all his Young Money Entertainment artists remain under HIS umbrella.

Drake, Nicki, Christina Milian, and Lil Twist are all signed to Wayne's label. Mack Maine is also a YME artist, and the label's president.

Even though Birdman was integral in molding Drake and Nicki's careers ... we're told Weezy believes the superstars should go with him because their contracts are with YME.

Clouding the issue is the fact ... Cash Money has a distribution deal with all of the Young Money artists. Most likely the matter will have to be settled in court, but we're told Wayne's intent is clear -- he's not leaving without his crew.

He said as much on the mixtape track, "CoCo" -- "I ain't trippin', I got Barbie ... I got Drake too."

http://www.tmz.com/2015/0 .. #ixzz3Q0F5Lr7S
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5216
Video inside Man builds backyard bar to get away from his wife..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+4116
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3312
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career