This is BX @ Boxden.com


Lil Flip Arrested For Drugs & A Bushmaster AR-15 Rifle While Being Pulled Over For Speeding...


 Lil Flip Arrested For Drugs & A Bushmaster AR-15 Rifle While Being Pulled Over For Speeding...
 12-27-2012, 05:03 AMaway - #21
Mariah Carey 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,966 | POWERFUL
no lies tho, that Leprechaun joint actually pretty good.
 12-27-2012, 05:40 AMaway - #22
Dray 597 heat pts597

  d 
space
$34,128 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by sm00vb0iiw0nder
ni##as don't have the right to search your vehicle just because you're speeding
read where he got pulled over @

































 12-27-2012, 06:21 AMaway - #23
TraV 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$17,727 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Suppafresh
the a$sault rifle is legal in Louisiana. The reason why the got him is because of the weed. Since he had weed and a gun. they going to hit him with drug trafficking charges. In Louisiana your car is consider your home so you can ride around armed up. But you can't have drugs on you that's when they get you with the drug trafficking charge. It's anywhere from 3-10 years. Most likely he will get 1 jail time which will be suspend and he gets 5 years probation.
Don't he got priors though?
 12-27-2012, 06:39 AMaway - #24
NaMeLeSs- 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$6,419 | POWERFUL
ni##as insist on speeding with rifles and drugs.
 12-27-2012, 06:43 AMonline - #25
GollyI'mGully 62 heat pts62

  d 
space
$7,266 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Kay Slay
A Bushmaster AR-15 Rifle? That monster Adam Lanza had that ####. Was this ni##a about to shoot up a school in Louisiana?
it's one of the most popular firearms in the country
 12-27-2012, 06:56 AMaway - #26
kreuzberg61 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$3,031 | 16228209
Originally Posted by Suppafresh
the a$sault rifle is legal in Louisiana. The reason why the got him is because of the weed. Since he had weed and a gun. they going to hit him with drug trafficking charges. In Louisiana your car is consider your home so you can ride around armed up. But you can't have drugs on you that's when they get you with the drug trafficking charge. It's anywhere from 3-10 years. Most likely he will get 1 jail time which will be suspend and he gets 5 years probation.
louisiana lawmakers need to step they game up... you're allowed to ride around armed with a ####in' chopper but the weed gonna get in you incarcerated from 3-10 years?

Originally Posted by Satire
You definitely did a good 3 year bid my dude, keep it real.
if not, you're a PO like ricky like dude above said
 12-27-2012, 07:01 AMaway - #27
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL



 12-27-2012, 07:13 AMaway - #28
Dray 597 heat pts597

  d 
space
$34,128 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kreuzberg61
louisiana lawmakers need to step they game up... you're allowed to ride around armed with a ####in' chopper but the weed gonna get in you incarcerated from 3-10 years?



pretty much if your a pot head then you should not live in louisiana
 12-27-2012, 07:21 AMonline - #29
all3rd 360 heat pts360

  d 
space
$46,777 | POWERFUL
TI ended his career sadly
 12-27-2012, 07:47 AMaway - #30
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by all3rd
TI ended his career sadly
How so ? as I remember it was T.I. who tried a sneak move and found out Flip was already on to him and there was a scuffle as they met up.
 12-27-2012, 08:01 AMaway - #31
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,981 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJ Kay Slay
Does your grandpa have a strong hate for children?! You'll need to answer this soon because Elementary schools will start in 3-4 hours!
Im not even trying to be trolled by kay slay's namesake today............or any day for that matter
 12-27-2012, 08:19 AMaway - #32
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SmokeyTheBlunt
Im not even trying to be trolled by kay slay's namesake today............or any day for that matter
, and this is another thread reposted by The Reposter formally known as SM " Da God "
 12-27-2012, 09:18 AMaway - #33
Bart Pimpson 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$6,971 | POWERFUL



 12-27-2012, 09:19 AMaway - #34
BIGMARS 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$5,649 | POWERFUL
Treat you like milk
Ill do nothing but spoil you

Salute the freestyle king!
 12-27-2012, 09:23 AMaway - #35
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BIGMARS
Treat you like milk
Ill do nothing but spoil you

Salute the freestyle king!
Bun B ‏@BunBTrillOG
Damn Flip.
 12-27-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #36
samsin420 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$5,654 | POWERFUL
ni##a couldn't even get caught with a Colt or some #### it had to be a bushmaster
 12-27-2012, 06:52 PMaway - #37
Myworld82 

  d 
space
$2,490 | 10813687
Originally Posted by s7venwords
How so ? as I remember it was T.I. who tried a sneak move and found out Flip was already on to him and there was a scuffle as they met up.
Uh, have you not heard "Down With Tha King" Mixtape? T.I. literally k!lled this ni##a's whole fanbase with that one.
 12-27-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #38
invaderchin 138 heat pts138

  d 
space
$2,717 | POWERFUL
GAME OVER






 12-27-2012, 06:55 PMaway - #39
ThePainkiller 300 heat pts300

  d 
space
$53,397 | POWERFUL
Flip is my ni##a. Damn.
 12-27-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #40
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL


 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
63 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
79 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
91 comments
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 55 seconds ago - 101 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 24 minutes ago - 1366 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 1 minute ago - 65 comments - by chrismb
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 25 minutes ago - 117 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 13 minutes ago - 122 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Josh Smith Responds To Kenneth Faried, Calls Him ‘a Cl...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 67 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
  Bigguccisosa Stream Out Now #sosaseason
New reply 13 minutes ago - 63 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 44 minutes ago - 157 comments - by lilbeast

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.