b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

KOTD Blackout 3 |SPOILERS|


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 KOTD Blackout 3 |SPOILERS|
topic by BBhiphop - 01-26-2013, 08:58 PM


Event just finished. Apparently a lot of controversy

Madness lost to Uno Lavoz and Madness says he retires from battle rap.
Hoffa over Pat...which could be questionable
Charron vs. HFK was apparently really good, close to Charron
Shotty vs. Ness Lee was close, I heard Ness won, but he himself said Shotty took it?
PoRich dissed Drake (who was in attendance) and choked twice, which cost him the battle, so 100 Bulletz won

Diz exposed Arcane, with facebook/paypal prints of Cane buying bars from Caustic (vs. chedda). Apparently the crowd got crazy, started booing Diz later in the battle (not sure why), Diz threw something at the crowd and got mad...Cane won, but pretty much anyone said Diz was much better and the crowd changed the decision...










57 comments for "KOTD Blackout 3 |SPOILERS|"


 01-26-2013, 08:59 PMaway - #2
One Gud Cide 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$8,827 | POWERFUL
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-26-2013, 10:09 PMaway - #3
Taste Maker 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$3,320 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-26-2013, 10:13 PMaway - #4
castro 157 heat pts157

  d 
space
$3,496 | POWERFUL
so the guy who got exposed for buying bars won the battle? wtf
 01-26-2013, 10:45 PMaway - #5
DUCE 135 heat pts135

  d 
space
$9,687 | POWERFUL
i heard the they were di#k riding arcane cause hes canadian
 01-26-2013, 10:55 PMaway - #6
halfadash 68 heat pts68

  d 
space
$1,284 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-26-2013, 11:55 PMaway - #7
ZeusSlaps 454 heat pts454

  d 
space
$17,389 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-27-2013, 12:51 AMonline - #8
SacarioEpiphany 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$7,259 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-27-2013, 12:53 AMaway - #9
Blah 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$20,720 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-27-2013, 01:14 AMaway - #10
ginobili 20|m 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$10,252 | POWERFUL
Cat's just battle UNO's corny a$s for a check..... not shocked madness wasn't motivated... same #### happened when storm battled him

Heard mixed reviews of the pat vs math ####

The diz vs arcane #### is tricky tbh.... If DIz just rode of that angle the whole time and didn't say much elts, and arcane went in then it could still be up for debate... not sure if true, but heard Diz wasted close to a minute not rapping at all.... bad look for arcane, but he retired also from rumor lol..... Nobody left for Diz to battle at KOTD anyway... probably good for him... the more battles he takes their will only hurt his stock to get pay checks from URL
 01-27-2013, 06:19 AMaway - #11
deLeet 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$15,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-27-2013, 07:34 AMaway - #12
BBhiphop 247 heat pts247

  d 
space
$7,138 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ginobili 20
Cat's just battle UNO's corny a$s for a check..... not shocked madness wasn't motivated... same #### happened when storm battled him

Heard mixed reviews of the pat vs math ####

The diz vs arcane #### is tricky tbh.... If DIz just rode of that angle the whole time and didn't say much elts, and arcane went in then it could still be up for debate... not sure if true, but heard Diz wasted close to a minute not rapping at all.... bad look for arcane, but he retired also from rumor lol..... Nobody left for Diz to battle at KOTD anyway... probably good for him... the more battles he takes their will only hurt his stock to get pay checks from URL
from what I've heard:

Diz wont battle in KOTD anymore (probably means Drake wont be there anymore too)
Arcane will retire after he loses the chain
Pat won't battle Charron or possibly anyone else in KOTD as long as he can get opponents from URL etc.

Also heard the mic quality was wack, a lot of emcees were hard to understand, the VIP was a failure, the crowd was the worst ever

seen several people naming this event as the start of the downfall of KOTD
 01-27-2013, 07:35 AMaway - #13
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,596 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by One Gud Cide
nothing like some good ol wigger slam poetry jams
 01-27-2013, 11:40 AMonline - #14
bigkilla 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,941 | 6573456
I don't think irs the fall of KOTD. they'll always have a fan base strictly because of location.. but I think its just a nump in the road just like URL had at its last battle with it getting cancelled and etc.. there still isnt a lot of money being pumped into these shows so #### is bound to go bad once a while.
 01-27-2013, 11:41 AMaway - #15
Lay 

  d 
space
$11,692 | POWERFUL
Diz is fine with KOTD. They've evening working on his next battle. Diz doesn't really care that he lost.
 01-27-2013, 11:47 AMaway - #16
BBhiphop 247 heat pts247

  d 
space
$7,138 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigkilla
I don't think irs the fall of KOTD. they'll always have a fan base strictly because of location.. but I think its just a nump in the road just like URL had at its last battle with it getting cancelled and etc.. there still isnt a lot of money being pumped into these shows so #### is bound to go bad once a while.
well, they might not go down completely, but WD2 is still their biggest event..WD3 was a let down, Vendetta was a slight let down, BO3 seems to be a let down
 01-27-2013, 11:50 AMaway - #17
Lay 

  d 
space
$11,692 | POWERFUL
They won't go down. They made a lot of money last night. The quality of the product is suffering but they still sold out the event + PPV sales. They're doing fine. However they went from a league with the best quality battles to having let down event after let down event...

This was meant to be with 'Summer Madness' type card but it was nowhere near it.
 01-27-2013, 11:53 AMaway - #18
rullegardin 

  d 
space
$1,432 | 3715328
Another flop from KOTD? What a shock.......
 01-27-2013, 11:56 AMaway - #19
rullegardin 

  d 
space
$1,432 | 3715328
Ive heard that the crowed booed Organik (the KOTD president), I`d like to know if thats true.
 01-27-2013, 12:31 PMonline - #20
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,163 | 16571575
Originally Posted by Lay
They won't go down. They made a lot of money last night. The quality of the product is suffering but they still sold out the event + PPV sales. They're doing fine. However they went from a league with the best quality battles to having let down event after let down event...

This was meant to be with 'Summer Madness' type card but it was nowhere near it.
No...

 

 



Dec 17 - Breaking News: US & Cuba To Resume Diplomatic Relations
81 comments
Home Alone or Home Alone 2?
50 comments
Article inside  Breaking News: ‘The Interview’ Yanked By Regal, AMC ..
88 comments
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 349 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Lil B Blocked From Facebook And Instagram.
New reply 23 minutes ago - 61 comments - by all3rd
 Image(s) inside Rate My Air Jordan 13 Restoration
New reply 2 minutes ago - 78 comments - by shadydre85
 Image(s) inside Mr. Chicken (cassidy) Spending Dat Chicken On A Trip T...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 53 comments - by GOD999
 NFL Deion Sanders Ex Wife Pilar Sanders Sentenced To A Wee...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 51 comments - by theFREAK
 NFL Nfl Awards Predictions
New reply 41 minutes ago - 56 comments - by #JewLife
  Nicki Minaj Mad In Her New Interview (crwn), Sends Sho...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 124 comments - by mdemaz
 NBA It Wasn't Supposed To Be This Bad For The Heat
New reply 49 minutes ago - 84 comments - by JamaicanDon92

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,899 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.