Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Known rappers Affiliated With gangs

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
155 viewing
 Image inside Pic of the day: Big Pun
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
117 viewing
OT ESPN reporter comes out the closet and announces that ..
229 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
110 viewing
 Tinashe Stories Thread
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
79 viewing
Article inside Meet the actual illuminati controlling the music industry
243 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Known rappers Affiliated With gangs
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
144771 pageviews
277 comments


chronic  space
avatar space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$4,650 | 0
name some
crips:
Spider Loc (97th Street East Coast Crips)
Snoop Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Goldie Loc (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Warren G (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Nate Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
The Dove Shack (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Ice Cube (NHC Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kurupt (Rollin' 60's Crips)
CJ Mac (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kieta Rock (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Tha Comradz (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Daz Dillinger (21st Street Crips)
Lil' C Style (19th Street Crips)
Tray Deee (Insane Crips)
Battlecat (Insane Crips)
Bad Azz (Insane Crips)
Swoop G (Insane Crips)
Slip Capone (LBC Crips)
So Sentrelle (LBC Crips)
Lil' 1/2 Dead (LBC Crips)
South Central Cartel (Hoover Crips)
Ice-T (Hoover Crips)
Coolio (Corner Pocket Crips)
WC (111 Neighborhood Crips)
Eazy-E (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
MC Ren (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
Tweedy Bird Loc (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
B.G. Knocc Out (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Dresta (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Tone Loc (South Side Compton Crips)
MC Eiht (Tragnew Park Compton Crips)
Big Syke (Inglewood Imperial Village Crips)
Jayo Felony (NHC 47 Blocc Crips)
C-Bo (Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips)
New Breed Of Hustlas (P.J. Riverside Crips)
Kokane (357 Crips)
Andre Taylor aka(lil memphis)(Grapestreet 10-3 Crips)
Reply With Quote

top in section
51 viewing
Video inside Supposedly Miserable Man Frolics With His Supposed 19-Inch Pen1s
82 comments
top in misc/24hrs
top in section
13 viewing
Video inside BEASTS OF NO NATION - Official Trailer #2 Idris Elba Netflix War Drama Movie HD
15 comments
top in movies/24hrs

Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #2
TiPZ  space
avatar space
Economically Inclined
space
$7,114 | 16056693
Bizarre - (116th Street Bubble Boy Crips)
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
MURDAMAZE  space
avatar space
Real Boss Life
space
$2,635 | 0
Murda Maze {shotgun crips}
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
chronic  space
avatar space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$4,650 | 0
bloods:
Boo-Yaa TRIBE (Westside Piru Bloods (Carson Samoan Warriors))
B-Real (of Cypress Hill) (89th Street Family Swan Bloods)
O.F.T.B. (Bounty Hunter Bloods)
2nd II None (Elm Street Piru Bloods)
Damu Ridaz (Denver Lane Bloods)
DJ Quik (Tree Top Piru Bloods)
The Game (Cedar Block Piru Bloods)
Mack 10 (Queen Street Inglewood Bloods)
Suge Knight (Mob Piru Bloods)
Jim Jones And Juelz Santana Of The Diplomats Are Also Bloods
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
TiPZ  space
avatar space
Economically Inclined
space
$7,114 | 16056693
MURDAMAZE said:
Murda Maze {shotgun crips}
fu*k outta here with that "shotgun crips" sh*t son

u know u got orange tips on them shotguns, fu*k outta here gilbert
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
IRemainRaw  space
avatar space
Get off my lawn...
space
$7,091 | 14222020
^^^^haha at orange tipz
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #7
A-N-D-1 168 heat pts168 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,646 | POWERFUL
chronic said:
name some
crips:
Spider Loc (97th Street East Coast Crips)
Snoop Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Goldie Loc (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Warren G (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Nate Dogg (Rollin' 20's Crips)
The Dove Shack (Rollin' 20's Crips)
Ice Cube (NHC Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kurupt (Rollin' 60's Crips)
CJ Mac (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Kieta Rock (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Tha Comradz (Rollin' 60's Crips)
Daz Dillinger (21st Street Crips)
Lil' C Style (19th Street Crips)
Tray Deee (Insane Crips)
Battlecat (Insane Crips)
Bad Azz (Insane Crips)
Swoop G (Insane Crips)
Slip Capone (LBC Crips)
So Sentrelle (LBC Crips)
Lil' 1/2 Dead (LBC Crips)
South Central Cartel (Hoover Crips)
Ice-T (Hoover Crips)
Coolio (Corner Pocket Crips)
WC (111 Neighborhood Crips)
Eazy-E (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
MC Ren (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
Tweedy Bird Loc (Kelly Park Compton Crips)
B.G. Knocc Out (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Dresta (Nutty Blocc Compton Crips)
Tone Loc (South Side Compton Crips)
MC Eiht (Tragnew Park Compton Crips)
Big Syke (Inglewood Imperial Village Crips)
Jayo Felony (NHC 47 Blocc Crips)
C-Bo (Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips)
New Breed Of Hustlas (P.J. Riverside Crips)
Kokane (357 Crips)
Andre Taylor aka(lil memphis)(Grapestreet 10-3 Crips)
Well damn were the crips the only ones who could get somebody signed?
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
Nyse03 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,254 | POWERFUL
Everybody's bangin
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Wisdom of the Youth ...
space
$15,757 | POWERFUL
Bleu Davenci and Young Jeezy are Crip's
i read Loon is a Crip.
I think Slim Thugg is a Crip

thats all i know.
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #10
Apostrophe  space
avatar space
Embassy 4 Ever
space
$8,720 | POWERFUL
Who gives a fu*k?????????
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2006, 07:34 PMclass of -  - #11
BlazeA50  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
Spider Loc (G-Unit Crip)
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #12
persuazion 1 heat pts space
avatar space
MUTHAFKN CHARLIE BRONSON
space
$15,161 | POWERFUL
Zro and Trae are crips
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2006, 07:40 PMclass of -  - #13
BlazeA50  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
persuazion said:
Zro and Trae are crips
No

No one outside of California are real crips and bloods
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Wisdom of the Youth ...
space
$15,757 | POWERFUL
BlazeA50 said:
No

No one outside of California are real crips and bloods
yeah tell that to all the n*ggas that come from Cali and start all that sh*t up over here.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2006, 07:54 PMclass of -  - #15
BlazeA50  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
C.R.I.P. said:
yeah tell that to all the n*ggas that come from Cali and start all that sh*t up over here.
Got no problem with that, im talkin bout them dudes who saw it on Tv and was like "oooo, imma make that up down here".

btw, bloods n crips stupid as hell, they aint even k!llin for money. They aint gettin no money, they queer hustlin and ignorant bangin.
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
T i C a L  space
avatar space
ME
space
$2,247 | 10415737
Michael Jackson is a crip...(Kid Molesting Crips)
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #17
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Wisdom of the Youth ...
space
$15,757 | POWERFUL
BlazeA50 said:
Got no problem with that, im talkin bout them dudes who saw it on Tv and was like "oooo, imma make that up down here".

btw, bloods n crips stupid as hell, they aint even k!llin for money. They aint gettin no money, they queer hustlin and ignorant bangin.
alright i understand. i know what u sayin. but alot of n*ggas down here dont be set trippin like that unless its on some real hate for that person type of sh*t n u fu*kin wit his family or his money.
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2006, 07:57 PMclass of -  - #18
BlazeA50  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
C.R.I.P. said:
alright i understand. i know what u sayin. but alot of n*ggas down here dont be set trippin like that unless its on some real hate for that person type of sh*t n u fu*kin wit his family or his money.
ight...

sh*t is stupid tho, get ya money by yaself, if u need 500 other dudes u weak.
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #19
DaMainEvent09  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$213 | 361733
^^ hahhah funniest thing ive heard in a minute
Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2006, 08:00 PMclass of -  - #20
Pretenda3000  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
T i C a L said:
Michael Jackson is a crip...(Kid Molesting Crips)
no doubt!!!
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
37 viewing
Image inside college student drives Barbie Jeep around campus after DWI arrest
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
36 viewing
Image inside How the fu-k ?
139 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside Post Your "Perfect Girl"
118 comments
1 day ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside The Struggle is Real out here
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside :DEAD: (Trust me you will be too lol)
149 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Sep 3 - twitter feminists angry that Kermit the Frog's new girlfriend ..
82 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Nickelodeon Looking to Revive Some of Its Old Shows
54 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Sep 3 - The Chinese city where men have three girlfriends because ther..
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time