Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati
topic by Michael_Moore - 09-17-2009, 11:17 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

YouTube - k!lluminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati pt1/10

YouTube - k!lluminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati pt2/10

YouTube - k!lluminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati pt4/10

YouTube - k!lluminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati pt5/10 x Satanist

YouTube - k!lluminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati pt6/10

YouTube - k!lluminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati pt7/10

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

248 comments for "Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati"

09-17-2009, 11:24 AMaway - #2
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,768 | POWERFUL
IMO the album that got tampered with after he got k!lled, then rearranged with some other joints from his catalog. You can tell because the content of the tracks did not reflect any exposing of the NWO at all, it all seemed like roller coaster type of album and clearly not the official version where he would try to expose to hood this whole illuminati agenda.

Last edited by The N; 09-17-2009 at 11:27 AM..
 09-17-2009, 12:11 PMaway - #3
tumtumstan 

d 
space
$592 | 1086516
illumanati faker than ronnie muscles
 09-17-2009, 12:15 PMaway - #4
Bkjj11 198 heat pts198

d 
space
$36,626 | POWERFUL
 09-17-2009, 12:17 PMaway - #5
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,768 | POWERFUL
Ohhh this is going deep, I am up to the 5th one and wow now its beginning to make sense why they portrayed him(see the video to find out who) like that in their flossin routine.
 09-17-2009, 12:23 PMaway - #6
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,768 | POWERFUL
Damn the 6th & 7th videos goes into that deeper realm, watch the 6th one in the dark with the volume all the way up, the 7th keeps it going but brings up Pac in the mix of it all, very interesting video.

Last edited by The N; 09-17-2009 at 12:39 PM..
 09-17-2009, 12:26 PMaway - #7
KillaKal 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,877 | 4046230
im at work so i cant watch it but i subscribed and i will watch when i get home. is it that crazy?
 09-17-2009, 12:27 PMaway - #8
nitetrain8601 8 heat pts

d 
space
$9,361 | POWERFUL
This is pretty good.
 09-17-2009, 12:32 PMaway - #9
polorsport2345 5 heat pts

d 
space
$6,062 | 11851293
Originally Posted by tumtumstan
illumanati faker than ronnie muscles
& ur opinion holds as much weight as space gravity
 09-17-2009, 12:39 PMaway - #10
AlexG1989 

d 
space
$8,844 | 0
2pac didn't believe in the Illuminati.... I made a thread about this exact subject months ago....

"Some say expect Illuminati take my body to sleep, ni##az at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me. Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothaz flippin, I don't see no devils bleedin only black blood drippin"
 09-17-2009, 12:42 PMaway - #11
Shyne-C 72 heat pts72

d 
space
$12,520 | POWERFUL
doc is pretty good... i gotta watch the rest later when i have more time.
 09-17-2009, 12:52 PMaway - #12
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,123 | POWERFUL
This is good but this is another ploy to use Tupac's words and mix them up, he never believed in the Illuminati. He just believed that the white people in power aka the government are corrupt and have a plan to keep the opressed, opressed(blacks/minorities) and the rich(whites) richer.

THATS IT. He never once believed in illuminati not once. It's funny how the person who made this documentary, cut out the full interview Pac did, when he said he was "killing this illuminati ####..' He's not talking about "killing the organization" if it is one, he's talking about "killing the idea" that there is a real illuminati.

Full interview.
YouTube - Tupac on the Illuminati (KILLUMINATI)

Listen to what he is saying,he felt the illuminati is not real, and just a ploy or an idea to keep people in fear and distracted.

Even in his lyrics, "they don't give a #### about us." song he's basically resaying what he said in this interview.

Some say expect illuminati
Take my body to sleep
ni##az at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me
Before I flee computer chips I gotta deal with brothers flipping
I don't see no devils bleeding only black blood dripping
What he's saying is people around him are talking about Illuminati and them being the group thats after him, wanting to put computer chips in him, but before he thinks about that false hood he has to think about his own people, because the only thing he see's black people dieing.

Basically tieing into the fact that, the illuminati is a bunch of bull####, don't worry about that, worry about making yourself better, and fixing your dieing breed, or community.

It's a nice documentary but it's built on the falsehood that Pac believed in the illuminati. I hate when people try to use Pac's name and spin something into making people believe what is really false. He didn't stand for this ####.

All this documentary is based on the state of what America was and still is, using his deep lyrics, keeping showing pictures of "killuminati" and saying he's talking about the illuminati, when the only time he actually addresses it they cut out the full interview, and use one part to make it sound like he's really going "against the illuminati"

The only thing these videos are good for is confirming that Pac was wise beyond his years, far ahead of his time, and had a real awareness for what was happening around him. Absolutely DID NOT confirm that he was going at the illuminating.

Hate to ruin your thread but I hate, when people mis represent what Pac stood for.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-17-2009 at 12:59 PM..
 09-17-2009, 12:53 PMaway - #13
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AlexG1989
2pac didn't believe in the Illuminati.... I made a thread about this exact subject months ago....

First of watch the video to understand the true meaning of that line your quoted, it isn't what you think.

"Some say expect Illuminati take my body to sleep, ni##az at the party with they shotties just as rowdy as me. Before I fear computer chips I gotta deal with brothaz flippin, I don't see no devils bleedin only black blood drippin"
That doesn't help you, it proves he knew about Illuminati, even saying some expect the illuminati to k!ll him before he exposes them, also mentions fleeing from computer chips which is the Illuminati agenda of control.

In terms of the Illuminati, he never understood the full on info about the Illumimati
OGs in Jail were teaching him, he saw it as a mental state or some #### but he got it on it further and started to see whats up.

I bet you if Pac would had been Alive today seeing UK's PM Gordon Brown bragging about
"To save the world, we need a new world order", It would had tounched a nerve to the woken up Pac, I am sure of that. Since its pretty clear the OGs told him about that also, since it is the ultimate goal of the Illumimati to push the agenda known as "new world order" aka 1 world government.

oh btw Alex did you know your favorite rapper of all times
believed in God and would express it, watch the videos they got one of his joints there
where he express it loudly.

You believe in nothing and then wonders why your life is nothing and means nothing right now, no HS diploma, 56k internet in 2009, attention seeking, mentally despressed, ect, seek the truth or be damned kid, that's all I am saying I won't try to drag you out of your slumber, just speaking my views thats all.

Last edited by The N; 09-17-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 09-17-2009, 12:56 PMaway - #14
tumtumstan 

d 
space
$592 | 1086516
Originally Posted by polorsport2345
& ur opinion holds as much weight as space gravity
and your does
 09-17-2009, 01:05 PMaway - #15
The N 202 heat pts202

d 
space
$29,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hold That
This is good but this is another ploy to use Tupac's words and mix them up, he never believed in the Illuminati. He just believed that the white people in power aka the government are corrupt and have a plan to keep the opressed, opressed(blacks/minorities) and the rich(whites) richer.

THATS IT. He never once believed in illuminati not once. It's funny how the person who made this documentary, cut out the full interview Pac did, when he said he was "killing this illuminati ####..' He's not talking about "killing the organization" if it is one, he's talking about "killing the idea" that there is a real illuminati.
dudes need to use think before going with the mindset the illuminati wants to keep you in aka looking to the right not believing what is in plain sight, as they keep on pushing their agenda on the left.

Listen you're completely wrong, Pac was a young dude who didn't get it but still consumed the content the OGs in Jail were telling him about the illuminati, he got interested in the subject. But once he got more into it he realized the of the illuminati's plan is one world government!.

He had woken up to the fact the thing he despised the most was going global!
, he wasn't going to stay quiet about that!, he was going
to try to expose it(Kill it) the only way he could even putting their name in the album mesh with his goal of exposing it, Killuminati.

Last edited by The N; 09-17-2009 at 01:19 PM..
 09-17-2009, 01:07 PMaway - #16
AlexG1989 

d 
space
$8,844 | 0
Originally Posted by The N
In terms of the Illuminati, he never understood the full facts about the Illumimati that the
OGs in Jail were teaching him about, he saw it as a mental state or some #### but he got it on it further and started to see whats up.

I bet you if Pac would had been Alive today seeing UK's PM Gordon Brown bragging about
"To save the world, we need a new world order", It would had tounched a nerve to the woken up Pac, I am sure of that. Since its pretty clear the OGs told him about that also, since it is the ultimate goal of the Illumimati to push the agenda known as "new world order" aka 1 world government.

oh btw Alex did you know your favorite rapper of all times
believed in God and would express it, watch the videos they got one of his joints there
where he express it loudly.

You believe in nothing and then wonders why your life is nothing and means nothing right now, no HS diploma, 56k internet in 2009, attention seeking, mentally despressed, ect, seek the truth or be damned kid, that's all I am saying won't try to drag you out of your slumber just speaking my views thats all.
I know Pac believed in God. As a matter of fact Only God Can Judge Me is one of my favorite songs of his... That doesn't mean anything to me though.... All of my misfortunes can be attributed to me, not my lack of belief... And don't tell me what the truth is cuz you know no more than I do what the truth in regards to a God's existence is....

and for your info, a one world government would be better than this seperated piece of #### world we have right now...

All your arguments are based on what ifs... You bet me if Pac was alive he would do this and that... How the #### are we gonna know who wins the bet? The dude is ####in dead, there ain't no way you can know how he would react to anything 13 years after his de@th.....
 09-17-2009, 01:10 PMonline - #17
CTre 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$25,522 | POWERFUL
If jay-Z didn't corrupt Nas mind when they became friends, Nas would caught on and continued 2pac's work.. but now they will never be another artist as bright to the fact as Pac.. Maybe Prodigy but everybody thinks hes crazy
 09-17-2009, 01:11 PMaway - #18
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,123 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The N
dudes need to use think before going with the mindset the illuminati wants to keep you aka looking to the right as they do their #### on the left.

Listen you're completely wrong, Pac was a young dude who didn't get it but still consumed the content the OGs in Jail were telling him about, but once he got more into it he realized the of the illuminati's plan is one world government, the thing he despise the most was going global!, he wasn't going to stay quiet about that!, he was going
to try to expose it(kill it) the only way he could even putting their name in the album.
How am I wrong when it's comming straight from Pac's mouth? This has nothing to do with ME or YOU thinking the Illuminati was real, this has to do with the man who created this false documentary of the fact, that they are saying PAC believed in the illuminati, in which he DID NOT. The interview is plain as DAY that he said, he felt the #### was bull#### and it wasn't one.

So WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU ARGUING? Are you going to sit here and say that Pac did believe in it when he basically just said he did not? Why should we believe you? Are you close to Pac? Were you in his inner circle to know that he actually was faking and really believed in it? I somehow doubt that, and I somehow doubt that Pac would have to put on any front, and wouldn't say what he really thought was going on.

Period point blank Pac didn't believe in it. That has nothing to do with if YOU or I believe in it.

This whole documentary was built on a false hood. And it's really not #### you can type to prove me otherwise unless theres another interview stating that Pac believed that the Illuminati was real.
 09-17-2009, 01:11 PMaway - #19
Bruce Leeroy 

d 
space
$14,370 | POWERFUL
Alot of deep stuff
 09-17-2009, 01:13 PMaway - #20
jaycee 36 heat pts36

d 
space
$8,247 | POWERFUL
:iough:

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
What's Your Go-To Game Right Now?
57 comments
No Man's Sky is Timed Exclusive
50 comments
NBA USA Basketball Showcase on ESPN - August 1 - 9:00PM EST
997 comments
 Image(s) inside Jul 31 - Mother Catches Florida Gymnastics Coach Havin...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 120 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Video inside Onyx Interview (fredo Starr & Sticky Fingaz) At Th...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 359 comments - by JNumbaNC
 NBA Kevin Love Now Reportedly Won't Sign An Extension With...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Motion
 NBA Knicks @ Wizards On Christmas :praise:
New reply 10 minutes ago - 65 comments - by st21
  Most Shocking Event In Tv History Is.....
New reply 3 minutes ago - 95 comments - by JewsusChrist
 NBA Charles Barkley Says There Are Only 5 Real Jobs In The...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 138 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Donkey Of The Day: Fredro Starr
New reply 9 minutes ago - 128 comments - by Supacat
  Jul 31 - Taco Bell Employee Of 26 Years Suddenly Fired...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 64 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.