$28,583 | POWERFUL
ni##a gon be shootin videos in his house for the rest of his life I guess
 11-06-2012, 03:41 PMaway - #62
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,095 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Travi$
And where do the bloods & crips fit in because damn near EVERY city has some off branch crips & bloods now. Do they run anything at all?
...I Know Acouple Crip Sets Respect The GDs Cause of Their Colors But Thats It. As Far As The Sets Out Here On The West.....ni##as Aint Jumping In That.

Maybe Them Confused a$s Sets That Mix LA & Chitown Gang Ways Together Might Jump In It Tho
 11-06-2012, 03:46 PMonline - #63
Chief Dee 6 heat pts

d 
space
$10,241 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Travi$
Tell me more

What is the current state of things like in the city with the whole GD & BD nation? That #### ain't really prevalent in Ohio.

And where do the bloods & crips fit in because damn near EVERY city has some off branch crips & bloods now. Do they run anything at all?
GD and BD both Folks but that dont mean anything anymore on the streets. And GD and BD still into it in most places on the Southside despite there being a few areas they click. Overall though, the conflict is in full effect especially on the Southwest Side where Im from. When it began in the 90's it never stopped, and if you'v ever lived on the Southwest Side like me in the 60's and 70's blocks (Englewood/Auburn Gresham), you see that the majority of the GD hoods over there are BDK and have been that way for 10+ years. Infact, some of these GD hoods have more beef with BDs than they do with Stones.

Alot of GDs have been smoked by BDs and vice versa which is why alot of the hoods over there got it out for eachother. Back when I used to live on the low 70's blocks of Normal, I know one of the biggest things that happened was when the BDs k!lled Blade from Boystown GD. So you go through Normal to Vincennes and hear nothing but "RIP Blade BDK" this "BDK" that. Damn near most of the Gangsters from Auburn Gresham from Normal to the Dan Ryan hate BDs till this day because of Blade. As far as Bloods/Crips, they not in the mix here. BGD/Stone/Vice Lord all were around since the 1960's so by time Bloods and Crips started spreading, Chicago gang were too powerful and entrenched for new gangs to takeover. Plus GDs/BDs/Stones/Lords already had the crack game sowed up here so Bloods/Crips couldnt use their crack cocaine connects to takeover Chicago like they used crack in other places to recruit people in places that had no gangs.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-06-2012 at 03:48 PM..
 11-06-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #64
Kingme 1 heat pts

d 
space
$6,512 | POWERFUL
BX this is all entertainment. No one in any gang in Chicago takes these kids gangster serious because A. They ain't getting money on no street, block, or in any hood. And B. Because no matter how much entertainment money they make, no one respects them. The Atlanta GDs in those videos look foolish because no one handles street biz on YouTube. These ni##as ain't got no juice, tweets don't mean sh!t. Get money Chief Keef, Chicago got his back against any out of towner off GP. But I can't tell yall how thirsty ni##as are to start robbing rappers again. If the concert promoters in Chicago weren't stand up dudes it would be open season on mmg, cte, ymcmb, bad boy, and who ever else that thinks they above a jux. Keef should stop entertaining these entertainment industry a$s ni##as before things get out of hand.
 11-06-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #65
Minister 105 heat pts105

d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
...I Know Acouple Crip Sets Respect The GDs Cause of Their Colors But Thats It. As Far As The Sets Out Here On The West.....ni##as Aint Jumping In That.

Maybe Them Confused a$s Sets That Mix LA & Chitown Gang Ways Together Might Jump In It Tho
east coast bloods bang 5 so that aint even involved wit this

n by now lotta sets dropped 6 cuzz it was all phony unsanctioned #### #### to begin with.

n 6 be bangin on 6 so it dont mean nothin
 11-06-2012, 04:44 PMaway - #66
peeyump 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$18,832 | POWERFUL
nobody scared of sosa
 11-06-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #67
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts

d 
space
$13,797 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KRCROOKSNY
Hopefully all these wack rappers die.
thats some pretty lame logic...........

hip hop nerds<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

as far as the thread topic, I hope this #### ends peacefully
 11-06-2012, 04:49 PMaway - #68
dagrest84 101 heat pts101

d 
space
$2,508 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KRCROOKSNY
Hopefully all these wack rappers die.
 11-06-2012, 04:56 PMaway - #69
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,957 | 17565395
Originally Posted by dagrest84
my ni##a. is that yo chic in avy
 11-06-2012, 05:02 PMaway - #70
lifeundthescope 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
ni##as wishing de@th on innocent children GTFO with that corny ####. And Blood & Crips outside of Cali ain't getting no co-sign out here. Like Black P Stones here in cali strongly affiliated with BD I believe it is, then there crip/blood sets all up the west coast that got co-signs. Outside the west imo aint no co-signs for blood/crip gangs.
 11-06-2012, 05:09 PMaway - #71
daman729 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$6,107 | POWERFUL
Keef a wild boy. Look what this dude put on twitter.

BigGucciSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
Eitha Vote For Obama Or Ima #### Ur Moma #300
 11-06-2012, 05:15 PMaway - #72
bigjoshi2002 2 heat pts

d 
space
$905 | 4559580
Originally Posted by lifeundthescope
ni##as wishing de@th on innocent children GTFO with that corny ####. And Blood & Crips outside of Cali ain't getting no co-sign out here. Like Black P Stones here in cali strongly affiliated with BD I believe it is, then there crip/blood sets all up the west coast that got co-signs. Outside the west imo aint no co-signs for blood/crip gangs.
wtf are you talking about? Some of the gangs outside of cali were started by cali gang members setting up shop in other states. Why wouldn't they co-sign gangs that they started?
 11-06-2012, 05:15 PMaway - #73
Heisenberg 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$7,455 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 1994Nuisance
1st comment
 11-06-2012, 05:19 PMaway - #74
GLOCKN SKIMASK 35 heat pts35

d 
space
$5,597 | POWERFUL
keef #### with gd's king louie and his click gd's it just the #### ni##as who from his neighborhood he dont fuk with
 11-06-2012, 05:20 PMaway - #75
yonatan15 1 heat pts

d 
space
$96 | 594824
Originally Posted by daman729
Keef a wild boy. Look what this dude put on twitter.

BigGucciSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
Eitha Vote For Obama Or Ima #### Ur Moma #300
he can't even vote lol
 11-06-2012, 05:21 PMaway - #76
DreamChasers 68 heat pts68

d 
space
$5,383 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mr. Gribble
I'm disgusted at myself for thinking the exact same thing coming into this thread.

Hes just a kid though he can change
hes reached the cuttoff age for change, its now or never.
 11-06-2012, 05:22 PMonline - #77
tokinjohn 438 heat pts438

d 
space
$3,955 | POWERFUL
this is what gangstas do... now if it were ni##a here then u could say something but let our gangsta rappers act gangsta like mr lemme get a drop aka c tha god says... "i like my gangsta rappers acting gangsta"
 11-06-2012, 05:24 PMaway - #78
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GLOCKN SKIMASK
keef #### with gd's king louie and his click gd's it just the #### ni##as who from his neighborhood he dont fuk with
is louie really gd i havent seen that confirmed he don't bang it over tracks
 11-06-2012, 05:25 PMaway - #79
CIDF 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
also heard that ni##a "Bo Deal" weak a$s a gd n he #### w keef. jojo brought all of bd in it w the bdk movement. keef only called out sets within gd he never said #### gd on a track.
 11-06-2012, 05:28 PMaway - #80
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
$2 publicity prank....so now beefs that rappers have behind the scenes are made public? Sounds like a bunch of cats saying things publicly because they know cops will stop anything if anyone jumps....being a #### makes you resourceful.....

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
52 comments
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Steve Nash OUT for season
124 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 43 seconds ago - 54 comments - by 10th Wonder
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 8 minutes ago - 91 comments - by foshomoney
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 61 comments - by KleanKutt100
 NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers The Worst Manufactured Superteam...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 60 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 5 minutes ago - 74 comments - by SHADOW
  Edward Norton Offers New Explanation For Not Playing H...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Ham Rove
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 62 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 167 comments - by PyrexVisionary

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,794 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.