Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Keef stands with Meek Millz against GD's

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
114 viewing
 Image inside KyLIE JeNNER ROCKS StRING Bikini BEFORE COACHELLA HANGOUT
50 comments
most viewed right now
90 viewing
 Video inside Young Thug Playing Barter 6 For Packed Nightclub With $1,000,000 Worth ..
56 comments

top in section
28 viewing
 Image inside Apr 18 - Man Selling Michael Jacksons Medical Records..
top in news
top in section
28 viewing
 Video inside BATMAN vs SUPERMAN Trailer - THINGS YOU MISSED
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Keef stands with Meek Millz against GD's
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #61
Fresh Whyte|B 655 heat pts655 space
Boxden Original "Fresh"
space
$38,313 | POWERFUL
Travi$ said:
And where do the bloods & crips fit in because damn near EVERY city has some off branch crips & bloods now. Do they run anything at all?
...I Know Acouple Crip Sets Respect The GDs Cause of Their Colors But Thats It. As Far As The Sets Out Here On The West.....n*ggas Aint Jumping In That.

Maybe Them Confused a.ss Sets That Mix LA & Chitown Gang Ways Together Might Jump In It Tho
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #62
Chief Dee 6 heat pts space
Chicago Bred
space
$10,359 | POWERFUL
Travi$ said:
Tell me more

What is the current state of things like in the city with the whole GD & BD nation? That sh*t ain't really prevalent in Ohio.

And where do the bloods & crips fit in because damn near EVERY city has some off branch crips & bloods now. Do they run anything at all?
GD and BD both Folks but that dont mean anything anymore on the streets. And GD and BD still into it in most places on the Southside despite there being a few areas they click. Overall though, the conflict is in full effect especially on the Southwest Side where Im from. When it began in the 90's it never stopped, and if you'v ever lived on the Southwest Side like me in the 60's and 70's blocks (Englewood/Auburn Gresham), you see that the majority of the GD hoods over there are BDK and have been that way for 10+ years. Infact, some of these GD hoods have more beef with BDs than they do with Stones.

Alot of GDs have been smoked by BDs and vice versa which is why alot of the hoods over there got it out for eachother. Back when I used to live on the low 70's blocks of Normal, I know one of the biggest things that happened was when the BDs k!lled Blade from Boystown GD. So you go through Normal to Vincennes and hear nothing but "RIP Blade BDK" this "BDK" that. Damn near most of the Gangsters from Auburn Gresham from Normal to the Dan Ryan hate BDs till this day because of Blade. As far as Bloods/Crips, they not in the mix here. BGD/Stone/Vice Lord all were around since the 1960's so by time Bloods and Crips started spreading, Chicago gang were too powerful and entrenched for new gangs to takeover. Plus GDs/BDs/Stones/Lords already had the crack game sowed up here so Bloods/Crips couldnt use their crack cocaine connects to takeover Chicago like they used crack in other places to recruit people in places that had no gangs.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-06-2012 at 03:48 PM..
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #63
Kingme 1 heat pts space
space
$6,847 | POWERFUL
BX this is all entertainment. No one in any gang in Chicago takes these kids gangster serious because A. They ain't getting money on no street, block, or in any hood. And B. Because no matter how much entertainment money they make, no one respects them. The Atlanta GDs in those videos look foolish because no one handles street biz on YouTube. These n*ggas ain't got no juice, tweets don't mean sh!t. Get money Chief Keef, Chicago got his back against any out of towner off GP. But I can't tell yall how thirsty n*ggas are to start robbing rappers again. If the concert promoters in Chicago weren't stand up dudes it would be open season on mmg, cte, ymcmb, bad boy, and who ever else that thinks they above a jux. Keef should stop entertaining these entertainment industry a.ss n*ggas before things get out of hand.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #64
Minister 105 heat pts105 space
hardcore, bi*ch
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
Fresh Whyte said:
...I Know Acouple Crip Sets Respect The GDs Cause of Their Colors But Thats It. As Far As The Sets Out Here On The West.....n*ggas Aint Jumping In That.

Maybe Them Confused a.ss Sets That Mix LA & Chitown Gang Ways Together Might Jump In It Tho
east coast bloods bang 5 so that aint even involved wit this

n by now lotta sets dropped 6 cuzz it was all phony unsanctioned f*ggot sh*t to begin with.

n 6 be bangin on 6 so it dont mean nothin
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15 space
GEORGIA
space
$19,211 | POWERFUL
nobody scared of sosa
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #66
SmokeyTheBlunt 4 heat pts space
space
$15,584 | POWERFUL
KRCROOKSNY said:
Hopefully all these wack rappers die.
thats some pretty lame logic...........

hip hop nerds<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

as far as the thread topic, I hope this sh*t ends peacefully
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #67
dagrest84 103 heat pts103 space
Legendary
space
$2,819 | POWERFUL
KRCROOKSNY said:
Hopefully all these wack rappers die.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #68
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts space
til the world blow
space
$5,377 | 20003470
dagrest84 said:
my n*gga. is that yo chic in avy
Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #69
lifeundthescope 22 heat pts22 space
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
n*ggas wishing death on innocent children GTFO with that corny sh*t. And Blood & Crips outside of Cali ain't getting no co-sign out here. Like Black P Stones here in cali strongly affiliated with BD I believe it is, then there crip/blood sets all up the west coast that got co-signs. Outside the west imo aint no co-signs for blood/crip gangs.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #70
daman729 22 heat pts22 space
Tha Don Jetta
space
$7,150 | POWERFUL
Keef a wild boy. Look what this dude put on twitter.

BigGucciSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
Eitha Vote For Obama Or Ima fu*k Ur Moma #300
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #71
bigjoshi2002 2 heat pts space
space
$907 | 4666712
lifeundthescope said:
n*ggas wishing death on innocent children GTFO with that corny sh*t. And Blood & Crips outside of Cali ain't getting no co-sign out here. Like Black P Stones here in cali strongly affiliated with BD I believe it is, then there crip/blood sets all up the west coast that got co-signs. Outside the west imo aint no co-signs for blood/crip gangs.
wtf are you talking about? Some of the gangs outside of cali were started by cali gang members setting up shop in other states. Why wouldn't they co-sign gangs that they started?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - on now - #72
Heisenberg 77 heat pts77 space
Allergic to Hard Work
space
$8,203 | POWERFUL
1994Nuisance said:
1st comment
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #73
GLOCKN SKIMASK 47 heat pts47 space
space
$5,932 | POWERFUL
keef fu*k with gd's king louie and his click gd's it just the bi*ch n*ggas who from his neighborhood he dont fuk with
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #74
yonatan15 1 heat pts space
space
$102 | 594825
daman729 said:
Keef a wild boy. Look what this dude put on twitter.

BigGucciSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
Eitha Vote For Obama Or Ima fu*k Ur Moma #300
he can't even vote lol
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #75
DreamChasers 71 heat pts71 space
space
$5,685 | POWERFUL
Mr. Gribble said:
I'm disgusted at myself for thinking the exact same thing coming into this thread.

Hes just a kid though he can change
hes reached the cuttoff age for change, its now or never.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #76
tokinjohn 569 heat pts569 space
That's a scary sight..
space
$4,596 | POWERFUL
this is what gangstas do... now if it were n*gga here then u could say something but let our gangsta rappers act gangsta like mr lemme get a drop aka c tha god says... "i like my gangsta rappers acting gangsta"
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #77
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
THE
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
keef fu*k with gd's king louie and his click gd's it just the bi*ch n*ggas who from his neighborhood he dont fuk with
is louie really gd i havent seen that confirmed he don't bang it over tracks
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #78
CIDF 31 heat pts31 space
THE
space
$8,548 | POWERFUL
also heard that n*gga "Bo Deal" weak a.ss a gd n he fu*k w keef. jojo brought all of bd in it w the bdk movement. keef only called out sets within gd he never said fu*k gd on a track.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #79
dlettern 4 heat pts space
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
$2 publicity prank....so now beefs that rappers have behind the scenes are made public? Sounds like a bunch of cats saying things publicly because they know cops will stop anything if anyone jumps....being a pus*y makes you resourceful.....
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #80
FEDEXKINKO  space
space
$473 | 394652
If you not in Chicago you have no fu*king idea! I know CPD Gang Intel is all over this sh*t though!

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
26 viewing
Video inside Remember When The Mayor Of NY Maino, Was Riding Around NY Naked Listeni..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside Apr 17 - Bad Ass Chica Executed By Simp Bf
166 comments
@news
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Video inside Instagram needs to extend their video time to 3 1/2 minutes maybe even 4
66 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside So insecure Meek Mill wanna catch that Mayweather fade or is he just f..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Trailer
170 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Young Thug - Constantly Hatin' ft. BirdMan (video)
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NBA Pacers to bench Roy Hibbert next season
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NBA Marbury Is A GOD in China; Got His Face On A Stamps Now!
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Would You Bone?
72 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time