b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  


Kanye West “Yeezus” No Pre Order Album Ad

 Kanye West “Yeezus” No Pre Order Album Ad
24 topic by Steve - 05-29-2013, 01:31 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


> Kanye West “Yeezus” No Pre Order Album Ad - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Jean Touitou of A.P.C. Paris has given us another look at Kanye West‘s Yeezus album artwork in the form of an ad featuring the album’s disc in packaging that doesn’t have the melting gold seen in previous Yeezus album packaging images that surfaced the net.

The new ad features the Yeezus album disc with nothing but copyright text on it in an empty jewel case…or what appears to be an empty jewel case covered with red tape with the album’s title. The ad also shows the June 18th release date, and says there will be no pre orders: please purchase.

Kanye West “Yeezus” No Pre Order Album Ad | JUKEBOX:DOPECONTENT.


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

30 comments for "Kanye West “Yeezus” No Pre Order Album Ad"


 05-29-2013, 09:04 AMaway - #2
Steve 29751 heat pts29751

  d 
space
$97,498 | POWERFUL
 05-29-2013, 09:44 AMaway - #3
THEINFAMOUS 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$35,567 | POWERFUL
So its really dropping.....
 05-29-2013, 01:14 PMaway - #4
Steve 29751 heat pts29751

  d 
space
$97,498 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by THEINFAMOUS
So its really dropping.....
 05-29-2013, 02:56 PMaway - #5
Guvnor 426 heat pts426

  d 
space
$21,006 | POWERFUL
No Pre-Order

Why?
 05-29-2013, 03:02 PMaway - #6
Contagioso 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$6,830 | POWERFUL
pre-ordering anything music-related is pretty pointless, unless it's being released at a limited quantity

think about it... ####s not gonna sell out... you'll be perfectly able to buy it the second it comes out...


but anyway, i wonder how this release is gonna go about? is the physical and digital both releasing on the 18th? or just digital?

this ni##as frustrating me with all this complicated nonsense. drop that New Slaves CDQ already gotdamnit!
 05-29-2013, 05:01 PMaway - #7
king33 

  d 
space
$577 | 2405475
i think kanye tryna prove a point by just releasing the disc for sale by himself instead of using the label and all that ####. since its just a jewel case with the disc. maybe he tryna not be a slave to the industry anymore and just tryna release some music to expose all that needs to be exposed. new slaves did a good job. by releasing just the disc with no promotion or no itunes sales n pre orders hes basically saying #### you to the industry
 05-29-2013, 05:08 PMaway - #8
SharpenUrSword 

  d 
space
$3,686 | 13415031
Originally Posted by king33
i think kanye tryna prove a point by just releasing the disc for sale by himself instead of using the label and all that ####. since its just a jewel case with the disc. maybe he tryna not be a slave to the industry anymore and just tryna release some music to expose all that needs to be exposed. new slaves did a good job. by releasing just the disc with no promotion or no itunes sales n pre orders hes basically saying #### you to the industry
Outstanding logic
 05-29-2013, 05:43 PMaway - #9
MarcusF87 

  d 
space
$3,688 | 5288480
Originally Posted by king33
i think kanye tryna prove a point by just releasing the disc for sale by himself instead of using the label and all that ####. since its just a jewel case with the disc. maybe he tryna not be a slave to the industry anymore and just tryna release some music to expose all that needs to be exposed. new slaves did a good job. by releasing just the disc with no promotion or no itunes sales n pre orders hes basically saying #### you to the industry
 05-29-2013, 05:44 PMaway - #10
Nasty Neighbor 121 heat pts121

  d 
space
$17,335 | POWERFUL
why do you keep reposting ####
 05-29-2013, 06:07 PMaway - #11
BayArea51 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$5,186 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Contagioso
pre-ordering anything music-related is pretty pointless, unless it's being released at a limited quantity

think about it... ####s not gonna sell out... you'll be perfectly able to buy it the second it comes out...


but anyway, i wonder how this release is gonna go about? is the physical and digital both releasing on the 18th? or just digital?

this ni##as frustrating me with all this complicated nonsense. drop that New Slaves CDQ already gotdamnit!
dont know why people even pre-order #### smh
 05-29-2013, 06:15 PMaway - #12
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$16,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by BayArea51
dont know why people even pre-order #### smh
Pretty much..

Never understood that when it comes to Music, or other Media..

Even with sneakers..

If you know the right spots or people, you can cop just about anything, first day.. Easy..
 05-29-2013, 06:17 PMaway - #13
blafy 376 heat pts376

  d 
space
$31,702 | POWERFUL
If this was a video game?
what would happen?

Gamestop would go ape #### crazy
 05-29-2013, 07:56 PMaway - #14
deziking 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$14,396 | POWERFUL
Who the #### pre orders these days what the ####kkkk????
 05-29-2013, 08:45 PMaway - #15
DaKid91 

  d 
space
$424 | 1412872
All good ima DL it anyways ni##a

For that FREE.99
 05-29-2013, 08:50 PMaway - #16
Sean McDevitt 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,776 | 15843596
Originally Posted by DaKid91
All good ima DL it anyways ni##a

For that FREE.99
 05-29-2013, 09:35 PMaway - #17
BayArea51 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$5,186 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
Pretty much..

Never understood that when it comes to Music, or other Media..

Even with sneakers..

If you know the right spots or people, you can cop just about anything, first day.. Easy..
Originally Posted by blafy
If this was a video game?
what would happen?

Gamestop would go ape #### crazy
Whenever I went to gamestop they would try and get me to pre-order a game everytime, smh nothing ever really sells out
 05-29-2013, 10:14 PMaway - #18
THEINFAMOUS 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$35,567 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by king33
i think kanye tryna prove a point by just releasing the disc for sale by himself instead of using the label and all that ####. since its just a jewel case with the disc. maybe he tryna not be a slave to the industry anymore and just tryna release some music to expose all that needs to be exposed. new slaves did a good job. by releasing just the disc with no promotion or no itunes sales n pre orders hes basically saying #### you to the industry
So this ain't a GOOD/Roc-A-Fella/Def Jam release?
 05-29-2013, 10:58 PMaway - #19
Steve 29751 heat pts29751

  d 
space
$97,498 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YI-Drizzy
why do you keep reposting ####
let me know how this is a repost please!
 05-29-2013, 11:34 PMaway - #20
BayArea51 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$5,186 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SM
let me know how this is a repost please!
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Smash Or Pass?: Lauren
51 comments
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
52 comments
BOX FLOYD ADMITs IT " IM A RICH COWARD "
51 comments
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 15 minutes ago - 207 comments - by Ari Gold
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 185 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
  Hiphopdx's Review Of Rick Ross's "hood Billionare...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 75 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 NFL Thanksgiving Day Football- 49ers Vs Seahawks 5:30pm(pst)
New reply 1 hour ago - 673 comments - by WiLL
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 779 comments - by Kooper
 NBA Name An Nba Player That You Are Thankful For (no Stars...
New reply 1 hour ago - 56 comments - by iloveIT
  Nov 26 - Michael Brown's Mom: Darren Wilson Testimony ...
New reply 50 minutes ago - 121 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 2 hours ago - 139 comments - by SlimDunkin

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,816 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.