b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Kanye West x 2 Chainz x Pusha T x Big Sean "Mercy" (Artwork) [DROPPING THIS FRIDAY]

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Kanye West x 2 Chainz x Pusha T x Big Sean "Mercy" (Artwork) [DROPPING THIS FRIDAY]
 04-04-2012, 06:48 PMaway - #41
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400

d 
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
...Stop Capt Saving The ####ty Artists. Stop,Kid....Just Stop.
Why do young people feel the need to call everybody kids? Calm down. If those are "####ty" verses then how are you such an avid Spitta and Jeezy fan, surely they ain't spitting anything crazy. Oh but with them it doesn't count, I know, I know.
 04-04-2012, 06:50 PMaway - #42

d 
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
And it's funny cause, if yall gonna let one verse from Sean ruin a whole song for you that might otherwise be completely dope, then go ahead. Yall want every artist to perfectly cater to exactly what yall want, and everybody wants something different.
 04-04-2012, 06:56 PMaway - #43

d 
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
Like I just don't get it, all some of yall ni##as do is complain, complain, complain. We're finally getting some new Yeezy, the Good Music album is on the way, and all yall are doing is ####ing that Sean is featured on the single. What did yall expect, he part of the ####ing group. As soon as the tracklist comes out then yall gonna #### over features, or why certain members are on so many songs, or why so and so didn't have any beats on it. I don't understand what's so hard, either #### with the music, or don't.
 04-04-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #44
Retro 78 heat pts78

d 
space
$19,861 | POWERFUL
Cunner you're actually right this time but you're wasting your time. All they do here is cry about Big Sean. It's monotonous to try to defend him...
 04-04-2012, 06:59 PMaway - #45
Kingpin 313 66 heat pts66

d 
space
$13,991 | POWERFUL
Big Sean averages 2 corny punchlines a song

2 chainz

Pusha T is nothing special

There's a 45 percent chance of this being dope

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 04-04-2012 at 07:01 PM..
 04-04-2012, 07:03 PMaway - #46
Joe DC 298 heat pts298

d 
space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
Pusha T is one dimensional tho. the only songs he changed up on was "Speak of Freedom" and "Runaway"
 04-04-2012, 07:04 PMaway - #47
Joe DC 298 heat pts298

d 
space
$3,149 | POWERFUL
Cunner went ham
 04-04-2012, 07:05 PMaway - #48
Retro 78 heat pts78

d 
space
$19,861 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
Big Sean averages 2 corny punchlines a song

2 chainz

Pusha T is nothing special

There's a 45 percent chance of this being dope
...Yet you're 3 posts deep & an hour long in a thread about a song that's gonna suck. Hmm...
 04-04-2012, 07:06 PMonline - #49
Im Soo Special 52 heat pts52

d 
space
$12,612 | POWERFUL
another we are the world record i see
 04-04-2012, 07:11 PMaway - #50
ironhead 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$1,944 | 17945768
Pusha T is one dimensional tho. the only songs he changed up on was "Speak of Freedom" and "Runaway"
Theres Pusha T songs wit Lloyd, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Leslie and a handful of others that would prove otherwise, but dont let the truth halt ur rhetoric. Even IF he only did coke raps hes the BEST at doin it. Nobody else comes close to sayin #### like he does
 04-04-2012, 07:13 PMaway - #51
Retro 78 heat pts78

d 
space
$19,861 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ironhead
Theres Pusha T songs wit Lloyd, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Leslie and a handful of others that would prove otherwise, but dont let the truth halt ur rhetoric. Even IF he only did coke raps hes the BEST at doin it. Nobody else comes close to sayin #### like he does
Best out right now yeah I agree. But don't hit these cats with straight talk, let them continue the #### fest...
 04-04-2012, 07:15 PMaway - #52
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,176 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kid Cunner
Why do young people feel the need to call everybody kids? Calm down. If those are "####ty" verses then how are you such an avid Spitta and Jeezy fan, surely they ain't spitting anything crazy. Oh but with them it doesn't count, I know, I know.

And it's funny cause, if yall gonna let one verse from Sean ruin a whole song for you that might otherwise be completely dope, then go ahead. Yall want every artist to perfectly cater to exactly what yall want, and everybody wants something different.

Like I just don't get it, all some of yall ni##as do is complain, complain, complain. We're finally getting some new Yeezy, the Good Music album is on the way, and all yall are doing is ####ing that Sean is featured on the single. What did yall expect, he part of the ####ing group. As soon as the tracklist comes out then yall gonna #### over features, or why certain members are on so many songs, or why so and so didn't have any beats on it. I don't understand what's so hard, either #### with the music, or don't.
...If They Aint Speaking Anything Crazy For You? Then Why Are You Checking For Them? I Mean Damn You Got A Spitta Avy & Saying "spitta says nothing crazy". So None of Spitta Music Is Crazy For You or Is It You Just Liking The Music Cause Its The Hip Thing To Do Among "Your Peers".

If Some of Us Dont Want Sean Verse On The Song,Thats Us...Thats Our Opinion On The Matter. We Dont Like The Kid's Music and Thats That But For A Hipster To Sit Here and Want To Force This Cookie Cutter Rapper Down Some Throats Cause We Dont Agree With Him Is Bananas,Son & You Wonder Why Some People Say You Have A ####ty Taste In Music.

You Will Accept Anything Given To You & Eat It Up. I Don't Know If Its Your Age or Thats How People Around You Get Down But Some of Us Dont Feed Into The Bull####. If We Dont Like It,We Speak Our Mind,Homie. So If I Dont Like A Feature....Im Say It & Ignore It. If Comments Like These Upset You....Step Away From The Keyboard,Playboy. Everybody Has Different Taste In Music & Opinions.
 04-04-2012, 07:15 PMonline - #53
NBA Brawler 87 heat pts87

d 
space
$13,114 | POWERFUL
2 Chainz tho...awww man this #### bout to get too real. #### what ppl say, 2 Chainz feature makes any song better.
Umm not really, but whatever. Its your opinion

But I do agree with you on the Big Sean thing though. His verse on Don't Look Down>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kanye's & Lupe's.

But Some of Us Dont Feed Into The Bull####. If We Dont Like It,We Speak Our Mind,Homie. So If I Dont Like A Feature....Im Say It & Ignore It. If Comments Like These Upset You....Step Away From The Keyboard,Playboy. Everybody Has Different Taste In Music & Opinions.
I agree with what Fresh said right here too but for me its applied to the whole YMCMB camp, but that's a whole different discussion.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 04-04-2012 at 07:25 PM..
 04-04-2012, 07:16 PMaway - #54
skillahmang 2 heat pts

d 
space
$17,448 | POWERFUL
on the hate...
 04-04-2012, 07:19 PMaway - #55
BoutMyPaper 

d 
space
$711 | 1578312
Originally Posted by Karamu

he's easily the best lyricist in the good family, maybe you'd just rather listen to finally famous because cocaine raps are too scary
and thats why its called rapping there is more aspects of it then lyricism. And no in 2012 Pusha is not on Big Sean level.
 04-04-2012, 07:37 PMonline - #56
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
ni##as ride for Cole, but #### on Sean. Wow.
 04-04-2012, 07:39 PMaway - #57
miltowner 2 heat pts

d 
space
$872 | 3268702
2 chainz ain't bull####tin

that boy done joined the illuminati
 04-04-2012, 07:43 PMaway - #58
slumz 

d 
space
$662 | 1089184
2 Chainz already confirmed he's been in the works with Kanye for the past year. not a big surprise...and he brought them out at SXSW too. hope this is as dope as some of the previous Good Friday joints.
 04-04-2012, 07:49 PMonline - #59
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
...If They Aint Speaking Anything Crazy For You? Then Why Are You Checking For Them? I Mean Damn You Got A Spitta Avy & Saying "spitta says nothing crazy". So None of Spitta Music Is Crazy For You or Is It You Just Liking The Music Cause Its The Hip Thing To Do Among "Your Peers".

If Some of Us Dont Want Sean Verse On The Song,Thats Us...Thats Our Opinion On The Matter. We Dont Like The Kid's Music and Thats That But For A Hipster To Sit Here and Want To Force This Cookie Cutter Rapper Down Some Throats Cause We Dont Agree With Him Is Bananas,Son & You Wonder Why Some People Say You Have A ####ty Taste In Music.

You Will Accept Anything Given To You & Eat It Up. I Don't Know If Its Your Age or Thats How People Around You Get Down But Some of Us Dont Feed Into The Bull####. If We Dont Like It,We Speak Our Mind,Homie. So If I Dont Like A Feature....Im Say It & Ignore It. If Comments Like These Upset You....Step Away From The Keyboard,Playboy. Everybody Has Different Taste In Music & Opinions.
Cookie Cutter? You haven't been listening to Sean for a long time. You heard Vol 3 and his album and judged him based off that if you think he's a cookie cutter rapper. He's more talented lyrically than Curren$y, and has a better flow.
 04-04-2012, 07:51 PMonline - #60
justinjones 245 heat pts245

d 
space
$43,201 | POWERFUL
I don't know why yall acting like Sean comes weak on Good Music songs.
i don't know why you never criticize ANYTHING. no dude in the planet accepts everything they hear. that's impossible. im not saying that big sean is bad because he is not that bad but seriously though you're like every rapper lawyer or something. Always justifying something that somebody else think is bad. If they think big sean sucks then they think he sucks. you always talk about music being subjective but trying to be captain save a rapper when somebody says somebody else sucks. Its their opinion so let them have it.

NBA Rondo era is over in Boston. RT @SportsCenter Celtics ag..
249 comments
NBA So where does Rajon Rondo help the Mavs finish at this s..
101 comments
NFL Defensive rookie of the year candidates: Aaron Donald, C..
102 comments
  Meek Mill Comments On Bobby Shmurda's Arrest
New reply 7 seconds ago - 283 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Charged With 21 Counts Of Havi...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 229 comments - by sdot216
  Halo 5 Beta Starts Dec 19 - 21 For Preview Members Only
New reply 30 seconds ago - 93 comments - by LaRy BLanco
 Image(s) inside Iggy Azalea Slams Azealia Banks, Calls Her A 'miserabl...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 73 comments - by all3rd
  So, "the Interview" Will Get A Vod/dvd Relea...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 96 comments - by DaOmega_1
 Video inside Amber Rose Twerking For Bhris Brown
New reply 8 minutes ago - 92 comments - by Carlton Black
 Article inside Full 63 Page Bobby Shmurda/gs9 Indictment
New reply 5 minutes ago - 182 comments - by Nickel
  Hopsin Quits Rapping
New reply 8 minutes ago - 109 comments - by BasedCali

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.