This is BX @ Boxden.com


Kanye West Selling Plain White Tee for $120 - Already Sold Out


 Kanye West Selling Plain White Tee for $120 - Already Sold Out
 07-20-2013, 06:07 PMaway - #81
all3rd 359 heat pts359

  d 
space
$46,513 | POWERFUL
Kayne coning people 90 dollars a tee.
 07-20-2013, 06:09 PMaway - #82
YungFranchise5 

  d 
space
$672 | 1364456
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
It's a white tee. It has 2-3 wears and then it's done. Shoes can last years if you take care if em.

And it's not like you can get Jordan and bron looking shoes for 5 dollars at Walmart.

But I can get a pack of white tees for 10 dollars
This . The durability of a pair of sneakers >>>> to a t-shirt (I don't care how much its priced). Individuals are quick to forget that there is a greater market for you to re-sale your Jordan's or Bron's, then there is for a t-shirt that costs this much. You're truly a di#khead if you're buying a t-shirt for $120
 07-20-2013, 06:13 PMaway - #83
TDeezy3 61 heat pts61

  d 
space
$3,503 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YungFranchise5
This . The durability of a pair of sneakers >>>> to a t-shirt (I don't care how much its priced). Individuals are quick to forget that there is a greater market for you to re-sale your Jordan's or Bron's, then there is for a t-shirt that costs this much. You're truly a di#khead if you're buying a t-shirt for $120
But ni##as out here buying shoes for $200 though
 07-20-2013, 06:17 PMaway - #84
SmokeOne 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$608 | 2204886
The whole jordan argument is stupid, like everybody said they last longer, have better resale value, etc. But really, unless you wanna wear some chucks, all shoes are expensive. You can't get a decent pair of shoes for less than a $100, so you expect to pay that when you go into the store.

Anyway, I ain't knockin anybody who bought it, but I'll stick with my 3-pack of Polo white tees for $19.99.
 07-20-2013, 07:22 PMaway - #85
YungFranchise5 

  d 
space
$672 | 1364456
Originally Posted by TDeezy20
But ni##as out here buying shoes for $200 though
But you could flip it and make double
 07-20-2013, 07:34 PMaway - #86
WCIB 94 heat pts94

  d 
space
$13,897 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Mr Fujaveli
thats this era for you

"gotta cop that new Kanye tee"

#### outta here
To be fair, and I'm not defending the ####, but the difference between this and 6-700 dollar Avirex jackets in the '90's and early '00's is what?

People always spend money stupidly. It's not new.
 07-20-2013, 07:54 PMonline - #87
pbballin 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$8,004 | POWERFUL
lol y'all ni##as mad at people you don't know, buying it? If you #### ni##as were famous and charging this much you'd be begging cats to buy ya ####. Let people spend their money how they want to
 07-20-2013, 09:20 PMonline - #88
RokkyRok 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$5,309 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WCIB
To be fair, and I'm not defending the ####, but the difference between this and 6-700 dollar Avirex jackets in the '90's and early '00's is what?

People always spend money stupidly. It's not new.
Please tell me how much a genuine leather jacket cost?

Very different situation.

A good leather can last nearly a lifetime, a t shirt you may get 3 good wears out of.
 07-20-2013, 09:29 PMaway - #89
WCIB 94 heat pts94

  d 
space
$13,897 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RokkyRok
Please tell me how much a genuine leather jacket cost?

Very different situation.

A good leather can last nearly a lifetime, a t shirt you may get 3 good wears out of.
not everyone lives that way though... some people wear t-shirts more than 3 times. a LOT of people actually. i knew ni##as with avirex jackets that wore them 4-5 times max. and the ones that wore the jacket every day regretted that #### (i don't know why, i always wanted one). it's in the eye of the beholder though. you're right that a good leather can last a lifetime, but i haven't seen anyone rock an avirex jacket in an unironic sense in years... to pretend that ni##as weren't buying those on some impulsive #### is a lie...
 07-20-2013, 09:35 PMaway - #90
TrillSwag 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,411 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WCIB
not everyone lives that way though... some people wear t-shirts more than 3 times. a LOT of people actually. i knew ni##as with avirex jackets that wore them 4-5 times max. and the ones that wore the jacket every day regretted that #### (i don't know why, i always wanted one). it's in the eye of the beholder though. you're right that a good leather can last a lifetime, but i haven't seen anyone rock an avirex jacket in an unironic sense in years... to pretend that ni##as weren't buying those on some impulsive #### is a lie...
So you are comparing another bad fashion item to another?

And please if someone is spending 120 on a tee. They obviously living somewhat of a high class lifestyle. And once you wash a white tee once it becomes undershirt status. I doubt any of these people would wear it after the shirt loses its form and appearance after a wash.
So even if they decide to wear it 10-20 times. That doesnt change the fact it only looked nice the first 2 times they wore it and they got hustled out of 120 dollars.
 07-20-2013, 09:37 PMaway - #91
spazzg 

  d 
space
$1,597 | 4595181
copped the jeans. jeans real nice
 07-20-2013, 09:39 PMaway - #92
mikejuheard 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$5,000 | 19185291
Originally Posted by joblakthe1
5 for 20 galaxy tees>>>>
this man knows

 07-20-2013, 09:39 PMaway - #93
WCIB 94 heat pts94

  d 
space
$13,897 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrillSwag
So you are comparing another bad fashion item to another?

And please if someone is spending 120 on a tee. They obviously living somewhat of a high class lifestyle. And once you wash a white tee once it becomes undershirt status. I doubt any of these people would wear it after the shirt loses its form and appearance after a wash.
So even if they decide to wear it 10-20 times. That doesnt change the fact it only looked nice the first 2 times they wore it and they got hustled out of 120 dollars.
who are you explaining this #### to?

not me... go back to my first post where i said people spend money stupidly...
 07-20-2013, 09:46 PMaway - #94
ShaquilleBrown 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,892 | 12174911
Originally Posted by King Henry


 07-20-2013, 09:47 PMaway - #95
sammy1990 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$381 | 15099313
Legendary
 07-20-2013, 09:47 PMaway - #96
bmandagod 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,960 | 16903560
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
I see a lot of hate

But you ni##as will be at the next Jordan release camped out to cop a sneaker that cost 8 dollars to produce and manufacture but Jordan Brand is charging you $165
and ni##as gone be lining up for 200 dollar yeezys later this year and reselling them ####es for racks to white boys whats your purpose
 07-20-2013, 11:03 PMaway - #97
Jaymalls 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$3,529 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HipHopFactz
wonder which race copped them
The same race that actually BUYS music, tickets for concerts, merchandise... has passports with stamps in them, that isn't on section 8, 0.01 % of boxden.... shall i continue?

HipHopFactz u complain like you have no source of income my g... you type like you wake up broke with ya stomach growling #### then u go straight to the window in the back room so u can steal your neighbors WiFi 2 go #### on boxden till the pain subsides. SMH!
 07-20-2013, 11:07 PMaway - #98
mikejuheard 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$5,000 | 19185291
Originally Posted by King Henry


Originally Posted by ShaquilleBrown
 07-21-2013, 12:10 AMaway - #99
Niruggg 137 heat pts137

  d 
space
$12,142 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jaymalls
The same race that actually BUYS music, tickets for concerts, merchandise... has passports with stamps in them, that isn't on section 8, 0.01 % of boxden.... shall i continue?

HipHopFactz u complain like you have no source of income my g... you type like you wake up broke with ya stomach growling #### then u go straight to the window in the back room so u can steal your neighbors WiFi 2 go #### on boxden till the pain subsides. SMH!


my sheets egyptian cotton high thread count i don't think they were 120 though
 07-21-2013, 01:22 AMaway - #100
IAmABeast 

  d 
space
$816 | 1018779
please someone appoint me to someone who has bought this #### so i can contentiously pound their ####ing face in. thank you.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
TDE Is Doing Jay Rock Dirty Yo...
113 comments
Video inside  Rick Ross "The Truth is more Sinister" appreciation th..
74 comments
Gucci Mane Stories
98 comments
 Image(s) inside Alfie From Old Nick Show "my Brother & Me&quo...
New reply 41 seconds ago - 104 comments - by KleanKutt100
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 205 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers The Worst Manufactured Superteam...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 86 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Video inside Wii U - Super Smash Bros. For Wii U >>>>
New reply 9 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Cya Nerd
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Haile Selassie Ft. Nikki Jean (prod. By ...
New reply 12 minutes ago - 122 comments - by 10th Wonder
 NCAAF Week 9 Cfb Thread(top 25 Only)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 56 comments - by JBoogie
 Video inside Sunset Overdrive Embargo Lifted Early Review
New reply 14 minutes ago - 74 comments - by BunsBundy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.