This is BX @ Boxden.com


Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion

 Kanye West Goes on Twitter Rant About Fashion
 05-07-2012, 11:19 PMaway - #81
Swagmund Freud 

  d 
space
$52 | 117746
What a soft tender dude he turned out to be...oh well, I still like his older work.
 05-07-2012, 11:28 PMaway - #82
RayG210 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$3,138 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
Guy. What are you saying? That picture if from around the time of "Late Registration". That's 2005. Seven years ago..

You still wearing what you was wearing 7 years ago bruh?


Actually I wouldn't be surprised..



The ni##a also rapped about copping a Pelle Pelle in 2000.. But Im sure ni##as still look cool in those today too right? .
Because old fashions don't come in and out of style over the years? Of course if it's not trending it's not hot, but when the majority is rocking the same old style it's hot.
 05-07-2012, 11:44 PMaway - #83
klm1015 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$5,486 | 19875206
as ####ed up and stannish as this is going to sound. it really seems like this ni##a is just talking #### for fun and he just picked out random #### to talk about that he doesnt like
 05-08-2012, 12:06 AMaway - #84
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings
 05-08-2012, 12:09 AMaway - #85
royman04 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,886 | 11932814
Kanye is gay
 05-08-2012, 12:11 AMaway - #86
Luongo 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$236 | 1756055


I remember when Kanye was rapping through the wire and now he just sucks. Does this piece of #### look at what he wears? I'm waiting for this dude to just #### it and rock a dress one of these days like Rodman. Please go and make some beats and get a stylist cuz you look confused about your s3xuality with the #### you wear.

 05-08-2012, 12:12 AMaway - #87
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$16,935 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings
My dude got 88 of the 95 posts in this thread
 05-08-2012, 12:24 AMaway - #88
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
My dude got 88 of the 95 posts in this thread
If that were even true it'd still be righteous. I do however notice that 88% of the people who commented in this thread agreed with me, including the two posts before yours.


Now get mad nancy, not my fault a large majority of the people who have hit reply in this thread agree.

Once again, Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings
 05-08-2012, 12:34 AMaway - #89
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$16,935 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
If that were even true it'd still be righteous. I do however notice that 88% of the people who commented in this thread agreed with me, including the two posts before yours.


Now get mad nancy, not my fault a large majority of the people who have hit reply in this thread agree.

Once again, Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings

Whenever a ni##a write a whole paragraph and end it with " " You know what that mean










 05-08-2012, 12:56 AMaway - #90
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Freepost
 05-08-2012, 04:01 AMaway - #91
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,749 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
ni##as get sensitive when you talk about Ye
Since you playing me close though show me some recent Kanye threads I been in.

And for the record I think he's a musical genius, but he's still a #### ni##a

Do it for Derr'1'ck lil ni##a
Haha...you used to be better than this Drum what happened? Comin at a ni##a's avy & sig now, you sound like the rest of these squares on here. Sensitive? Not even, #### by now you should know me well enough to know better. But whatever, you want proof here it is...









You know what #### a list, here -

I'm not Grafted or Grimey ni##a (no disrespect to them) so don't try to play me like I am. You're getting annoying as #### going out of your way to make remarks about Ye's fashion ####. Matter of fact, all this inside out capin you're doing is just as bad as what Ye said in here...
 05-08-2012, 04:04 AMaway - #92
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,749 | POWERFUL
Oh & the funniest thing about most if not all the ni##as in this thread is when a Ye song or album drops yall will be all over it so what the #### does this even matter?
 05-08-2012, 04:11 AMaway - #93
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
Haha...you used to be better than this Drum what happened? Comin at a ni##a's avy & sig now, you sound like the rest of these squares on here. Sensitive? Not even, #### by now you should know me well enough to know better. But whatever, you want proof here it is...









You know what #### a list, here -

I'm not Grafted or Grimey ni##a (no disrespect to them) so don't try to play me like I am. You're getting annoying as #### going out of your way to make remarks about Ye's fashion ####. Matter of fact, all this inside out capin you're doing is just as bad as what Ye said in here...
I'm a little sad it took you this long to do your homework....you getting a little annoying as well because you've been overly sensitive in alot of your posts lately.....I mean youre even posting on a message board in threads....saying "I dont wanna talk about it"....LOL Then #### ni##a log off

Now lets look at some of the stuff you referenced though. In a large majority of the threads you asked people to look at im defending Kanye actually...also we should mention that out of 40 threads referenced, they start going back as far as 2011 because im not in as many threads as you claim


But like I said I was defending Kanye in alot of those threads.....I mean hell, in this one particular thread right here



I said

Retros posts pretty much closed this thread.


Ah well, Freepost, post post post post post.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepost!
I supported your Pro-Kanye notion in that thread and said your message was even powerful enough to close the thread


I then venture over to this thread right here:



Where you said, and I quote:

Considering they're both derivatives of Yeezus Christ this goes without saying...



So hmmmm...in a thread where I and a large majority of other users who posted in this thread clown Kanye....you seemingly get extremely irate and then come back trying to post a collection of threads where you make it seem as if im dissing Kanye...yet in realizing you once referred to the man as "Yeezus Christ" I suddenly realize...


Youre just another butt hurt, sensitive, overly obsessed Kanye West Stan who cant take someone saying something about a rapper that you openly address with a nickname somehow made after Jesus Christ

Me talking about not being able to wait for Ye to drop a classic album when others were bickering in a MTO esque thread about who hes ####ing:


So please Retro, find some more threads for us

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-08-2012 at 04:20 AM..
 05-08-2012, 04:14 AMaway - #94
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Sorry for double posting. But its funny how just a few weeks ago you were all chum joking with a ni##a about the record he produced for Big Sean though

I'm a fan just like you sir. Difference between us though is I dont put no man above another man...at no point in time will I ever consider anyone walking on two legs to be better than you or I. So if I disagree with anything you, Kanye, or even Nas puts forth...and Im in a position to comment, whether its on a message board, twitter, or hell even in person if it gets brought up...then im going to speak my true feelings. My admiration for a mans music will never place him above being criticized....Were all the same, no ni##as better than the next ni##a. If a persons worthy of praise they're worthy of criticism...This the kind of #### your Old heads and/or father figure should've taught you growing up young man. I'll teach you since they obviously didnt plant those seeds though.

Sincerely,

Your old head 'P

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-08-2012 at 04:23 AM..
 05-08-2012, 04:42 AMaway - #95
Retro 78 heat pts78

  d 
space
$19,749 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by drumgangP
I'm a little sad it took you this long to do your homework....you getting a little annoying as well because you've been overly sensitive in alot of your posts lately.....I mean youre even posting on a message board in threads....saying "I dont wanna talk about it"....LOL Then #### ni##a log off
...Took this long? ni##a I went to bed, I just woke up about an hour ago

I've been overly sensitive because I didn't, unlike most of yall (you included) want to beat a dead horse with people I know for a fact won't agree with me regardless of what I say? What part of the game is that? I'd rather be called sensitive and leave #### alone than have a #### fit anticipating a reply so I could take personal shots at people when it's nowhere near that serious.

This "#### ni##a" chooses his battles because most of the time these slow ni##as on here aren't worth the effort. Call it what you want ni##a, I'm not about to trade shots with you though haha...


Originally Posted by drumgangP
Now lets look at some of the stuff you referenced though. In a large majority of the threads you asked people to look at im defending Kanye actually...also we should mention that out of 40 threads referenced, they start going back as far as 2011 because im not in as many threads as you claim
...Remember when you said "recent Kanye threads?" Well you've been in 10 of them the last month (mind you it's only the 8th). Sounds knee deep to me

Originally Posted by drumgangP
But like I said I was defending Kanye in alot of those threads.....I mean hell, in this one particular thread right here



I said

I supported your Pro-Kanye notion in that thread and said your message was even powerful enough to close the thread
Congratulations, you weren't coming at his clothes again like you did in most of the others. I don't expect you to reverse cape 24/7, #### you even said you think he's a musical genius. The #### I saw in the Kim K & Ye threads though has been a recurring theme all this month, again it's only the 8th

Originally Posted by drumgangP
I then venture over to this thread right here:



Where you said, and I quote:

So hmmmm...in a thread where I and a large majority of other users who posted in this thread clown Kanye....you seemingly get extremely irate and then come back trying to post a collection of threads where you make it seem as if im dissing Kanye...yet in realizing you once referred to the man as "Yeezus Christ" I suddenly realize...

Youre just another butt hurt, sensitive, overly obsessed Kanye West Stan who cant take someone saying something about a rapper that you openly address with a nickname somehow made after Jesus Christ
This ni##a must be sherlock holmes, he knows how to use the search function

Nah let me quit. See the thing you're too blind to see here is that I was joking. Even though I don't see God in Christ I know better than to seriously take his name in vain like that. But you're too hell bent on trying to prove a point that you'll contort #### just to fit your argument. You've been paying attention to my posts for how long now Drum? You've called me "one of the best posters in this section" on multiple occasions.

Do I seriously sound like some delusional a$s fan? Check yourself homie and dead the hoe ####. You and I both know what type of person I am and you can "realize" #### all you want but my opinions speak for themselves.

And honestly, this isn't even about Ye. This is about you & your weird a$s obsession with dissing Kanye in the past 8 days. 10 different Ye threads, what like 3 of which aren't bashing him? And when you are bashing him you do it ridiculously over the top. A ni##a cosigns you & you run back up in the thread repeating yourself. A ni##a disagrees with you, they're a "butt hurt stan." You've got more posts in this thread alone than anybody bashing the ni##a


*snip*


Originally Posted by drumgangP
Sorry for double posting. But its funny how just a few weeks ago you were all chum joking with a ni##a about the record he produced for Big Sean though
And it's funny how later on in this same post you continue the hoe #### when just a few months ago you call me yo "mu####in ni##a." See how easy that was?

Originally Posted by drumgangP
I'm a fan just like you sir. Difference between us though is I dont put no man above another man...at no point in time will I ever consider anyone walking on two legs to be better than you or I. So if I disagree with anything you, Kanye, or even Nas puts forth...and Im in a position to comment, whether its on a message board, twitter, or hell even in person if it gets brought up...then im going to speak my true feelings. My admiration for a mans music will never place him above being criticized....Were all the same, no ni##as better than the next ni##a. If a persons worthy of praise they're worthy of criticism...This the kind of #### your Old heads and/or father figure should've taught you growing up young man. I'll teach you since they obviously didnt plant those seeds though.

Sincerely,

Your old head 'P
Nice soapbox moment but it's crazy how irrelevant all of this is. Show me one time, 1 time Drum, where I defended Ye in this thread.

Try again "old head", this was pathetic...
 05-08-2012, 05:32 AMaway - #96
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Retro
Whole bunch of #### ni##a garbage
Son, the basis of your entire argument was using the search option....Then you somehow look down on me for just cruising through the results YOU posted...i'll do some searching by the end of this post though.

See son your little emotional rant/anger filled tirade is pertaining to Kanye however. Read through some of those threads...infact son you should look through ALL my posts that i've made in the past 2 weeks...It'll show why your argument is largely flawed, son. You claim your position is being taken because of what you claim is some sort of 'obsession' I supposedly have with picking on Kanye...but if you study my posts for the past few weeks...i've actually been way more active than just 8-10 Kanye threads....And in those threads where i've been very active...I've been openly dissing the #### out of Heat fans...Howcome you didnt make posts where you got all emotional and started trying to defend them?....Oh, thats right, because a Stan will have to defend his hero, his 'Yeezus Christ'.

And what you described as a 'soapbox' moment does ring true, thats not irrelevant. I indeed did call you 'one of the best posters in this section'....And I still feel that way, sans this little emotional moment youre having because I made light fun of your idol. Pardon me for returning to thread where the majority of the individuals posting in it were making jokes much like mine, and I found it funny...I didnt know it was against the rules to come enjoy a thread and laugh at something, and laugh at people who are dumb enough to follow this trendy bull####. So while reading boxden, I do value your opinion, and its obvious you value mine with as many times as you've clicked props, agreed with a ni##a, and so on...But whats all that matter? Youre here to defend Kanye...I mean you make threads defending Kanye because when users express their god given right to have an opinion, you wanna try to get em in line regarding Kanye.

Right?

BUT!

Since you say I have some sort of 'obsession' with dissing Kanye...please show me where I went so far as to create a thread doing so, i'll gladly wait. For every 'diss' you point out that i've lodged against Kanye, I can show you 10x over where I gave him props...And thats a fact you cant deny

You posting in a thread talking to yourself, somehow mentioning Kanye West when your thread was about Biggie



Another Kanye thread created by Retro



Another Kanye thread created by Retro



Another Kanye Thread by Retro




And im the one thats obsessed?

Lemme guess, me pointing out all these created threads and cries for Kanye stan attention are me contorting your argument right?.....

If it walks like a duck, dresses like Kanye, cries like a ####, its not a duck ni##a, its Retro


Edited to say!:

Sincerely,


Your old head 'P.....Son

Last edited by drumgangP; 05-08-2012 at 05:36 AM..
 05-08-2012, 05:40 AMaway - #97
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Oh yeah in 8 years here are all my created threads. I didnt create a thread until 2006, never got in my feelings to diss a rapper and/or anyone...most of em pertain to videogames/gadgets/music and actually giving rappers props though.


Enjoy!



Oh yeah I forgot this thread you created where you said Drakes last album was 808 & Heartbreaks without Autotune. Dont wanna leave this thread out



Remember your failed birthday thread for yourself where the majority of the people told you to Shut the #### up? You should do that here to lil ni##a


Last edited by drumgangP; 05-08-2012 at 05:56 AM..
 05-08-2012, 05:47 AMonline - #98
Gm0ney85 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,065 | POWERFUL
...what he meant to say is..

i hate the way the person i just seen did it...


cuz ni##a i will k!ll any ####in thing i wear...

im that nice with it.. please believe... i dont go a day without people complimenting me..

not a day...hood ni##as, ####es, co-workers.. it dont mater ni##a im nice with it..
 05-08-2012, 05:57 AMonline - #99
Gm0ney85 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,065 | POWERFUL
damn wtf retro and drum on some other ####...

LMAO...

really ni##as?! ... yall sound like two females who just fell out..

ALL THIS OVER KANYE?!?










..thats that gay ####...
 05-08-2012, 05:58 AMonline - #100
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by Gm0ney85
...what he meant to say is..

i hate the way the person i just seen did it...


cuz ni##a i will k!ll any ####in thing i wear...

im that nice with it.. please believe... i dont go a day without people complimenting me..

not a day...hood ni##as, ####es, co-workers.. it dont mater ni##a im nice with it..
This so ####ing much lmao
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Odell Beckham Jr. with one of the greatest catches in NF..
121 comments
NFL Marshawn Lynch Post Game Interview ...LMAOOO
82 comments
Video inside  Rihanna Extreme Twerking In Barbados
59 comments
 NFL Snf: Dallas Cowboys (7-3) @ New York Football Giants (...
New reply 1 minute ago - 851 comments - by Kooper
 Image(s) inside Nov 22 - Cleveland Police Shoot 12-year-old Boy Holdin...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 123 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside Freeway Rick Ross Calls On Rick Ross To Join His "...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Nov 22 - Agree Or Disagree? Police Chief Went In On Af...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 173 comments - by slee
 Video inside Iggy Azalea Wins Best "rap / Hip-hop Album" ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Shadyunit
 Video inside New Jurassic World Teaser Just Leaked
New reply 10 minutes ago - 61 comments - by mdemaz
  Charlie Clips Vs Charron [flatline3]
New reply 7 minutes ago - 52 comments - by KushKaleem
 Image(s) inside Rick Ross Looking Slim At Compound Album Release Party...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Whoo

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,811 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.