This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)

Kanye West and his Satanic Website (Devilish pics from his contents here!)
 04-23-2010, 10:18 AMaway - #161
2wavy 

d 
space
$571 | 739812
Originally Posted by meepos
"call it what you want..... no one will ever know the exact truth because there are a group of the most powerful ppl that have the upper hand in the world"

umm yeah, sounds like a religion to me...
and you still can't prove there is a God that grants access to a happy afterlife. what's your point?
Homie, I could care less if you dont believe in God...... thats ur choice..... i dont care if u do or not....... No one can prove half of the #### that goes on in the world today..... so how could I possibly prove that there is a happy afterlife...... but thats what I believe, and I will believe that till im Gone.. as for u, do u..... Im not going to worship false things in this life and risk suffering forever... because even tho I cant prove that there is an afterlife... I can prove to you that we are only guaranteed de@th from the second we enter the world... and can guarantee you that all material things are only temporary and when we die, none of it comes with you..... yo I love that line from the movie "Blow" when the dad tells the kid "Money isn't real, we just think it is"... its 100% truth..... To me its not worth it..... doesnt mean I cant live my life, enjoy money, music, women, etc... but these are things that I will not worship, these things are not #1 in my life.. if they are to you, then u are brainwashed.. if u hustlin and trying to eat, then u gotta do what u gotta do, if u need to sell drugs and thats ur only way, then God will understand.. as long as u doing it for the right cause.. if u are doing it for the worship of money then u are a sinner... ni##as k!ll eachother over sneakers and clothes and money and drugs tho.. different story.... I will worship god and know he is the creator, and love my family and my seeds and my wife.... everything esle shouldnt be such a threat to me.... money comes money goes...... If I have enough money to feed my family and keep them safe at the end of the day then I am good my ni##a... so do u... but all i got to say is think about what life is about..... do not let FAKE things control you..... I am not telling you to not have fun in life.... but only to KNOW what life is truly about... dont be blinded...

Originally Posted by HHS
I have no problem with Satanism, it wouldn't bother me one bit if Kanye was a Satanist, but how do these pictures prove he is? He has plenty of pictures with clear Christian iconography as well. His interests here seem to be all over the place in terms of any possible ideology they might espouse, and just in general a person's artistic interests don't necessarily reflect their religious beliefs. I'm an atheist, but I have an interest in Christian art.

Only sheltered reactionaries would take any old devil pic to be a declaration of evil or some ####.

As for this Illuminati bull####, I certainly find it interesting that these members of a secret society, covertly controlling the world, are constantly leaving cryptic clues to broadcast that information to any paranoid introvert with a PC. But I suppose there's some convoluted theory to explain that too.
u are right... there is christian pictures in there as well... but since when is it cool for a dude to post satanic pictures, symbolism, wear clothes, write messages in lyrics if you are "christian".. when satan is gods enemy?.. the thing is..... we are all human, so is kanye...... he was FORCED into freemasonery and devil worshipping in return for money and stardom etc.. he wanted to be famous and rich so he accepted the oath..... now before that? he was christian no? believed in jesus and god.. the reason you see someone displaying two opposites is a sign of confusion....... a sign of "i believe in god and my religion... but if i want to be famous and rich and a star, i have to be with these ppl" ..... Kanye is human... do u think he sits there and worshipps the devil 24/7? NO.. he is a lost soul. thats why ppl call it "Selling your soul to the devil"... even though he was a believer of jesus and god.. he put that aside for fame and glory....... he throws away his morals once these ppl come to him and tell him that if he wants to be famous and rich he has to join their society. do you have to do that?? NO... you do not...... this is all GREED from those who take the oath, greed to have inflow of money for years..... its been proven many times, there are artists out there that are not controlled by these ppl or never were... and they still make good money........ a good artist with good fanbase can make money easily...... but to be in a position like Kanye or Jay Z or Eminem where u get opportunity after opportunity is different, these men do not hustle for their money...... they put all the opportunities out on a plate for you....

there is all the proof in the world about these things.. you just have to open your eyes....... i mean its sad when ppl worship these "stars" as if they are god.... as if they are better than any other human being on earth....... you are worshipping them because they appear to have more money then you.. thats ALL it comes down to. ITS ALL FALSE. they may have more money than you, but you treat them like god because of it.... only thing I can say again about that is brainwashed.

WAKEUP.
 04-23-2010, 10:20 AMaway - #162
ItachiUchiha 

d 
space
$1,014 | 0
One thing I love about conspiracy theorists is the IRONY!! They say that people who don't believe in THEIR conspiracies are being "brainwashed" by the media and are quick to believe anything they hear. Yet, conspiracy theorists are some of the most gullible people in existence. They're just gullible when it comes to conspiracies. They're quick to believe any conspiracy you tell them, and it's based on a desire to feel better than everyone else. They want to feel as if they have some sort of knowledge that the general population doesn't have. Let's say for a second that there really is some massive conspiracy by the world's elite. Why the #### would there be hundreds of thousands of YouTube videos about their secret? lol Why is there specials airing on Tru TV? lol

Listen to me, Conspiracy Theorists. You have no more knowledge than the average person. You're just quicker to believe me some #### that makes you THINK you do. Am I saying that all conspiracies are fake? Absolutely not. Cointelpro was real. We know that. But if you think the world's elite are collaborating with Kanye West, Jay Z, and the mythical creature known as Satan for world domination, you really should think twice about calling other people "uneducated."
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

OWNALITY!

lol

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 04-23-2010 at 10:23 AM..
 04-23-2010, 10:23 AMaway - #163
DTownPistonsFan 

d 
space
$3,005 | 5060084
Originally Posted by U.B.HiRM
sites awesome.....

idk wut u internet, hand on your johnson, video game playin, torrent downloading, havin no girlfriend, pen pal havin, steve urkel wannabe lookin, homo a$s d*ck takin belly scratchin ####s be conjuring up these thoughts of devil ####..but lay off the fkin electronics go outside and pick up a basketball
Simple but effective. lol
 04-23-2010, 10:23 AMaway - #164
Michael_Moore 321 heat pts321

d 
space
$14,480 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2wavy
Homie, I could care less if you dont believe in God...... thats ur choice..... i dont care if u do or not....... No one can prove half of the #### that goes on in the world today..... so how could I possibly prove that there is a happy afterlife...... but thats what I believe, and I will believe that till im Gone.. as for u, do u..... Im not going to worship false things in this life and risk suffering forever... because even tho I cant prove that there is an afterlife... I can prove to you that we are only guaranteed de@th from the second we enter the world... and can guarantee you that all material things are only temporary and when we die, none of it comes with you..... yo I love that line from the movie "Blow" when the dad tells the kid "Money isn't real, we just think it is"... its 100% truth..... To me its not worth it..... doesnt mean I cant live my life, enjoy money, music, women, etc... but these are things that I will not worship, these things are not #1 in my life.. if they are to you, then u are brainwashed.. if u hustlin and trying to eat, then u gotta do what u gotta do, if u need to sell drugs and thats ur only way, then God will understand.. as long as u doing it for the right cause.. if u are doing it for the worship of money then u are a sinner... ni##as k!ll eachother over sneakers and clothes and money and drugs tho.. different story.... I will worship god and know he is the creator, and love my family and my seeds and my wife.... everything esle shouldnt be such a threat to me.... money comes money goes...... If I have enough money to feed my family and keep them safe at the end of the day then I am good my ni##a... so do u... but all i got to say is think about what life is about..... do not let FAKE things control you..... I am not telling you to not have fun in life.... but only to KNOW what life is truly about... dont be blinded...

u are right... there is christian pictures in there as well... but since when is it cool for a dude to post satanic pictures, symbolism, wear clothes, write messages in lyrics if you are "christian".. when satan is gods enemy?.. the thing is..... we are all human, so is kanye...... he was FORCED into freemasonery and devil worshipping in return for money and stardom etc.. he wanted to be famous and rich so he accepted the oath..... now before that? he was christian no? believed in jesus and god.. the reason you see someone displaying two opposites is a sign of confusion....... a sign of "i believe in god and my religion... but if i want to be famous and rich and a star, i have to be with these ppl" ..... Kanye is human... do u think he sits there and worshipps the devil 24/7? NO.. he is a lost soul. thats why ppl call it "Selling your soul to the devil"... even though he was a believer of jesus and god.. he put that aside for fame and glory....... he throws away his morals once these ppl come to him and tell him that if he wants to be famous and rich he has to join their society. do you have to do that?? NO... you do not...... this is all GREED from those who take the oath, greed to have inflow of money for years..... its been proven many times, there are artists out there that are not controlled by these ppl or never were... and they still make good money........ a good artist with good fanbase can make money easily...... but to be in a position like Kanye or Jay Z or Eminem where u get opportunity after opportunity is different, these men do not hustle for their money...... they put all the opportunities out on a plate for you....

there is all the proof in the world about these things.. you just have to open your eyes....... i mean its sad when ppl worship these "stars" as if they are god.... as if they are better than any other human being on earth....... you are worshipping them because they appear to have more money then you.. thats ALL it comes down to. ITS ALL FALSE. they may have more money than you, but you treat them like god because of it.... only thing I can say again about that is brainwashed.

WAKEUP.
:agreement6:
 04-23-2010, 10:25 AMaway - #165
2wavy 

d 
space
$571 | 739812
Originally Posted by DTownPistonsFan
One thing I love about conspiracy theorists is the IRONY!! They say that people who don't believe in THEIR conspiracies are being "brainwashed" by the media and are quick to believe anything they hear. Yet, conspiracy theorists are some of the most gullible people in existence. They're just gullible when it comes to conspiracies. They're quick to believe any conspiracy you tell them, and it's based on a desire to feel better than everyone else. They want to feel as if they have some sort of knowledge that the general population doesn't have. Let's say for a second that there really is some massive conspiracy by the world's elite. Why the #### would there be hundreds of thousands of YouTube videos about their secret? lol Why is there specials airing on Tru TV? lol

Listen to me, Conspiracy Theorists. You have no more knowledge than the average person. You're just quicker to believe me some #### that makes you THINK you do. Am I saying that all conspiracies are fake? Absolutely not. Cointelpro was real. We know that. But if you think the world's elite are collaborating with Kanye West, Jay Z, and the mythical creature known as Satan for world domination, you really should think twice about calling other people "uneducated."
I do not believe in conspiracy theories..... i believe in real life and common sense. most of the #### is common sense.. and most ppl are too stupid to realize what common sense is. like I said, there is so much proof... they show u all the time... through WORDS, IMAGES, etc but all choose to ignore common sense. doing something for "hype" IS a form of devil worshipping because you are using it to gain money and fame which are material things.

video after video, line after line, picture after picture, hand sign after hand sign........ if these things keep appearing.. IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.. it is done as a means to get money and power.. they believe in these things. they WORSHIP these things.

and the 100% biggest proof of all of these things is that NEVER ONCE do jay-z, kanye, eminem or whoever else (not only artists but other figures) come forward and do a interview full out of these accusations. if it wasnt true, then they can easily say its not true.. and show they truly are not apart of this. but thing is... they are 99.9% of the time not allowed to even discuss it, even it is denying it.

all jay-z did was talk about it in a interview for 1minute claiming its ridiculous. get the #### out of here. that ni##a is a mental case.
 04-23-2010, 10:29 AMaway - #166
Big War|M 

d 
space
$13,603 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 123456
What about all the Jesus pics that I see in there?
nah, let's keep focusing on the other pix, its easier to criticize him that way...
 04-23-2010, 10:29 AMaway - #167
JUICEbox 

d 
space
$595 | 1459236
Originally Posted by MOTTAFOOKAH
clueless a$s ni##a
naw ur clueless if u think the illuminati giv a #### what a bunch a rappers do...they movin on world issues of politics, economics, military control and obviously government control...they giv a #### what jay-z or kanye does...open ur eyes to the real issues #### what kanye thinks is art, thats unimportant, this is why these top illuminati ppl get away wit #### cuz ppl to wrapped up in celebrities n materialistic bull####...real talk ppl need to wake up
 04-23-2010, 10:30 AMaway - #168
DTownPistonsFan 

d 
space
$3,005 | 5060084
I do not believe in conspiracy theories..... i believe in real life and common sense. most of the #### is common sense.. and most ppl are too stupid to realize what common sense is. like I said, there is so much proof... they show u all the time... through WORDS, IMAGES, etc but all choose to ignore common sense. doing something for "hype" IS a form of devil worshipping because you are using it to gain money and fame which are material things.

video after video, line after line, picture after picture, hand sign after hand sign........ if these things keep appearing.. IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.. it is done as a means to get money and power.. they believe in these things. they WORSHIP these things.

and the 100% biggest proof of all of these things is that NEVER ONCE do jay-z, kanye, eminem or whoever else (not only artists but other figures) come forward and do a interview full out of these accusations. if it wasnt true, then they can easily say its not true.. and show they truly are not apart of this. but thing is... they are 99.9% of the time not allowed to even discuss it, even it is denying it.

all jay-z did was talk about it in a interview for 1minute claiming its ridiculous. get the #### out of here. that ni##a is a mental case.
Well, I know what common sense is. Whether it's true or not, believing in the world's elite collaborating with rappers and Satan is REALLY ####in far from common sense. So maybe you want to choose another phrase for your point.

And I don't know, if I were a rapper trying to promote my album, song, or video, and an interviewer asked me if my next project was with the Bilderberg group and Satan, I probably wouldn't dignify it with an answer either...
 04-23-2010, 10:31 AMaway - #169
Cephalotripsy 

d 
space
$391 | 0
this thread is funny.
 04-23-2010, 10:35 AMaway - #170
DTownPistonsFan 

d 
space
$3,005 | 5060084
P.S.

Conspiracy Theorists, I'm not gonna fault you for what you believe. Go ahead and believe it. But don't judge other people (your God would sooooo not approve of that) for not believing what you believe. Don't call other people stupid for not believing in Richard Nixon and Satan collabos. It's not a good look. lol
 04-23-2010, 10:39 AMaway - #171
ItachiUchiha 

d 
space
$1,014 | 0
we are all human, so is kanye...... he was FORCED into freemasonery and devil worshipping in return for money and stardom etc.. he wanted to be famous and rich so he accepted the oath.....
oh man... this is golden... you couldn't make this #### up....

oh wait,

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 04-23-2010 at 10:40 AM..
 04-23-2010, 10:40 AMaway - #172
DTownPistonsFan 

d 
space
$3,005 | 5060084
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha
oh man... This is golden... You couldn't make this #### up....

Oh wait,
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how they chose Kanye West, of all people. "Hey man, you wanna be down with our elite crew? We run with SATAN ni##a!!!!! WE RUN ALL THIS!! We can make you famous man, just sign in blood on this dotted line, and you gon get PAID ni##a!!"

Last edited by DTownPistonsFan; 04-23-2010 at 10:41 AM..
 04-23-2010, 10:42 AMaway - #173
DTownPistonsFan 

d 
space
$3,005 | 5060084
I'm bookmarking this thread and I'm gonna printscreen some of this stuff so I can use it for worldwide Facebook and Twitter ridicule.
 04-23-2010, 10:45 AMaway - #174
TheBallDontLie 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$9,811 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha
oh man... this is golden... you couldn't make this #### up....

oh wait,
at being so closed minded thinking they don't use artists who have a big impact on tons of lost people (mostly not their fault, they've been doing this for years) to throw them off and control their mind and lifestyle, etc. This is how you mislead the masses.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 04-23-2010 at 10:47 AM..
 04-23-2010, 10:50 AMaway - #175
Ed Bundy 

d 
space
$1,570 | 7041466
Ok....... its one thing to have an opinion...... but to talk like you ARE the man himself and to act like you know exactly who he is and what he does....... is just plain stupid.

You think all of this #### is a coincidence and a joke....... then u are deprived... one person you cant fool is God........ we will all come before God one day..... whether or not you pass the test is up to you....... hell on earth... but one thing thats for sure about this is.... EVEN if its for "sales"... Kanye is still using the devil to get a buzz on his music or his image, therefore it is STILL devil worshipping... technically,he is selling his soul if this is a "marketing tool" because he is promoting the devil and evil spirits/symbolism.. God wont give u a pass for that homie........ these things are not coincidences........ u think these ppl play games ... no its real life.... so you can sit there and claim you know what he is about........ but u dont......... i dont know him either, but i do know him (and other artists/stars) cross the line....... and once u cross the line, nothing is done on purpose.... they know exactly what they are doing...... and by that i mean, they believe in the things they talk about or show.

call it what you want..... no one will ever know the exact truth because there are a group of the most powerful ppl that have the upper hand in the world...... and if u were ever affiliated with them or in a circle related to them........ its not that easy to just speak on it.... but one thing for sure is that God will judge us all, christian, muslim, buddhist, athiest, whatever u are.... and to call a man "smart" for using devil worshipping as "hype" is just crazy... selling his soul for material wishes.... thats all it is. but when he dies... what will he get? he will suffer in pain and surrow and regret... and wishing to change those that followed in his steps..... life is not a game..... this is real life!!!!!!! too many ppl think life is a joke, worshipping "stars", money, cars, ####, drugs, etc.... these ppl may haveit all now but 100% FACT is that ITS ONLY TEMPORARY..... they will not have these things for ever......

Lots of ppl need to wake up......... what do you think life is about? you think we live and we die and thats it? ....... if you do, then i feel sorry for you......... you dont believe in a afterlife........ there is much more to life than this life.......... this life is only temporary...... we only guaranteed de@th in this life........ @jayz- to spend ur rap career in controversy over whehter or not you are a devil worshipper is sin, whether u believe it or not, doesnt matter what religion u are...... that is what you call selling your soul....... and he never came clean about it... there is no truth behind the industry because the people involved cant speak on it........ thats just my 2 cents....... all i ask is for ppl to wake up.
great post :agreement6:

but man your period key must be mad at you right now..
 04-23-2010, 10:51 AMaway - #176
Ed Bundy 

d 
space
$1,570 | 7041466
Originally Posted by graydome
some of us are already in :fruit:
no ####...

we can tell ....theres a reason you are denying this ####...
 04-23-2010, 10:52 AMaway - #177
Ed Bundy 

d 
space
$1,570 | 7041466
Originally Posted by Michael_Moore
Alex has been talking a lot lately about how the gov't is noticing the uprise in the awakening of the public lately so they're sending undercover operatives at tea party rallies/chat rooms/msg boards to pose like they're a part of the movement or against it to cause confusion and/or do damage control...so u could be onto something...

yep, really starting to beleive this...
 04-23-2010, 10:57 AMaway - #178
ItachiUchiha 

d 
space
$1,014 | 0
#### man... lol @ anybody who takes this ####n bull#### seriously... 11 pages of unproven laughable claims....

this is ALMOST as funny as the threads where people argue in favor of God's existence.. Not quite to that level of retardation but not far from it either. Don't give up though, you'll get there someday.
 04-23-2010, 11:04 AMaway - #179
HHS 1 heat pts

d 
space
$5,244 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TheBallDontLie
at being so closed minded thinking they don't use artists who have a big impact on tons of lost people (mostly not their fault, they've been doing this for years) to throw them off and control their mind and lifestyle, etc. This is how you mislead the masses.
Apparently, he signed this deal BEFORE he was rich and famous. So, he had no impact on anyone then, he was just some guy
 04-23-2010, 11:04 AMaway - #180
DTownPistonsFan 

d 
space
$3,005 | 5060084
Originally Posted by ItachiUchiha
#### man... lol @ anybody who takes this ####n bull#### seriously... 11 pages of unproven laughable claims....

this is ALMOST as funny as the threads where people argue in favor of God's existence.. Not quite to that level of retardation but not far from it either. Don't give up though, you'll get there someday.
Notice how none of them have addressed me? When faced with REAL common sense, they shut the #### up.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
76 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
87 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
52 comments
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 20 seconds ago - 99 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Image(s) inside Oct 28 - Life Under Obama Sucks. And These Numbers Pro...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 96 comments - by KFrizzle
 NBA Confirmed: Russell Westbrook Has A Small Fracture In H...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 68 comments - by NoMenace
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 141 comments - by lilbeast
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 137 comments - by The Bully
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 9 minutes ago - 110 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 NBA Josh Smith Responds To Kenneth Faried, Calls Him a Cl...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Frankybaby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.