This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kandi Burrus show she interviews Lil Scrappy Mom and Evelyn Lozada. Evelyn " says she eats b%$ty"

Kandi Burrus show she interviews Lil Scrappy Mom and Evelyn Lozada. Evelyn " says she eats b%$ty"
topic by hollabizak - 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

This show was pretty good Lil Scrappy's mom is a natural talks about shooting one of her hoes attacker and dating young men Scrappy's age. Evelyn says she eats a$s,but chad's not into it @ 1:25 Lil scrappy mom is a character she needs her own show.

*If Video has no sound* You have to refresh the page* Keep doing it until you get sound.

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

37 comments for "Kandi Burrus show she interviews Lil Scrappy Mom and Evelyn Lozada. Evelyn " says she eats b%$ty""

06-22-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #2
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Puerto Rican chicks are the best lovers and the most beautiful women on the planet.Black girls dont eat a$s or do k!nky stuff which is why alot of us black men date outside our race. Its also another reason nobody wants to marry black women. They are ignorant,boring,and have ####ty attitudes. "I aint doin this aint doin dat"
 06-22-2012, 01:41 PMaway - #3
5_star_smitty|m 150 heat pts150

d 
space
$38,049 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hollabizak
Puerto Rican chicks are the best lovers and the most beautiful women on the planet.Black girls dont eat a$s or do k!nky stuff which is why alot of us black men date outside our race. Its also another reason nobody wants to marry black women. They are ignorant,boring,and have ####ty attitudes. "I aint doin this aint doin dat"
i don't blame them...
####
 06-22-2012, 01:49 PMaway - #4
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts

d 
space
$858 | 6972377
Black women hate weak men.

A real niqqa can get a black women to do all that and more. ...
 06-22-2012, 01:54 PMaway - #5
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by SugaHillRomello
Black women hate weak men.

A real niqqa can get a black women to do all that and more. ...
Evelyn is a gorgeous Puerto rican woman that has no limits in the bed and will do anything to please her man.Thats a big turn on.She is the ultimate fantasy. I guarantee you,you wont find one gorgeous black women that eats a$s.If you do,she will be ugly. Puerto Rican women are the best hands down. Give better head and they are great a$s eaters. I love puerto rican women. Well actually there is one pretty black chick that eats a$s,but unfortunately she is a pr0n star. Her name is Ayana Angel. But thats just one out of billions.
 06-22-2012, 01:55 PMaway - #6
RAZAH CUTS 2942 heat pts2942

d 
space
$41,654 | POWERFUL
These women was up here HIV Positive as #### and doin a show abt s3x and relationships?

LOL @ that raggedy a$s, tore up show set.. they got a ####ing picnic table w/ a ####in couch...

a panel of dumbass hoes...

I mean, Evelyn's s3xy as hell, but the subjects/topics was hoodrat CNN type ####.. no substance..

and then this old, n@sty broad ig'nant as hell glorifying her dirt rascal pimpin days talkin bout she popped people and wahtnot...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 06-22-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 06-22-2012, 01:56 PMaway - #7
pa_general 85 heat pts85

d 
space
$6,323 | POWERFUL
Evelyn is a gorgeous Puerto rican woman that has no limits in the bed and will do anything to please her man.Thats a big turn on.She is the ultimate fantasy. I guarantee you,you wont find one gorgeous black women that eats a$s.If you do,she will be ugly. Puerto Rican women are the best hands down. Give better head and they are great a$s eaters. I love puerto rican women. Well actually there is one pretty black chick that eats a$s,but unfortunately she is a pr0n star. Her name is Ayana Angel. But thats just one out of billions.
BS...Ive dated 2 beautiful Rican chicks and both were TOTAL NAGGING A*S B*TCHES...and who wants their chick to eat their arse??? WTF?????????
 06-22-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #8
pa_general 85 heat pts85

d 
space
$6,323 | POWERFUL
On a sidenote, this show is an emberrasment.
 06-22-2012, 02:00 PMaway - #9
Real 2 heat pts

d 
space
$369 | 3548356
Grown a$s men forreal looking to have their a$s ate? Digust.

Last edited by Real; 06-22-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 06-22-2012, 02:07 PMaway - #10
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by Real
Grown a$s men forreal looking to have their a$s ate? Digust.
Just because youre ugly and chicks wont do it to you thats not our fault. I love getting my a$s licked,balls sucked to,one of the best feelings ever. Im just a k!nky mufucca. My only limit is i wont let a chick use no toy on me.
 06-22-2012, 02:25 PMaway - #11
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,454 | POWERFUL
I refuse to watch this bull####
 06-22-2012, 04:18 PMaway - #12
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by pa_general
On a sidenote, this show is an emberrasment.
It does look pretty hood.
 06-22-2012, 05:26 PMaway - #13
the synthesis 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
####
 06-22-2012, 05:26 PMaway - #14

d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL

####

06-22-2012, 05:31 PMaway - #15

d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
why wud any heteros3xual man want their a$s ate out?

firstly that ####s just n@sty, ain't nothing good coming out of anyones a$s

if u enjoy a tongue in ur a$s, then it'll be her finger and next a strap on dildo

lozada sounds like a dirty a$s #### with no respect for herself, she'll take poor chad to the cleaners in a few years...
 06-22-2012, 06:10 PMaway - #16
marcusaka50 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$20,936 | POWERFUL
whatever floats your boat do you but i aint into a$s licking.

I don't think its gay because everybody got their s3xual limitations.

But I would feel gay if it happen to me.
 06-22-2012, 06:12 PMaway - #17
bigree61 

d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
now i know this f#ggit a$s troll is a 30 year old white guy from a no name suburb
 06-22-2012, 06:22 PMaway - #18
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$7,009 | POWERFUL
 06-22-2012, 07:17 PMaway - #19
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

d 
space
$15,102 | POWERFUL
I can appreciate her freakiness. Not into it myself, but nothing like having a #### with few limitations. Unless its your wife.
 06-23-2012, 02:53 PMaway - #20
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by the synthesis
why wud any heteros3xual man want their a$s ate out?

firstly that ####s just n@sty, ain't nothing good coming out of anyones a$s

if u enjoy a tongue in ur a$s, then it'll be her finger and next a strap on dildo

lozada sounds like a dirty a$s #### with no respect for herself, she'll take poor chad to the cleaners in a few years...
No stop being an ignorant black ####. I dont let no #### use no dildo on me dumb a$s. a$s eating is oral s3x. I swear ni##az can be so ####ing ignorant sometimes.Just because you aint had it done dont knock it.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 25 - Storeowner who Michael Brown took cigarellos..
86 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Startling Photos Of Ferguson The Morning After
87 comments
Image inside  Nov 25 - Officer Darren Wilson---I Did Nothing Wrong ..
158 comments
 Image(s) inside Well Damn Gy Azalea Mocks The Black Panther Party
New reply 16 seconds ago - 140 comments - by weeknd44
 Image(s) inside Bill Clinton Summed Up In One Pic (g As Always)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Ole-G
 Image(s) inside Nov 24 - Just In: Photos Of Officer Darren Wilson's In...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 123 comments - by Ctrllers
 Video inside Jurassic World Official Trailer
New reply 4 minutes ago - 131 comments - by JFamis
 Image(s) inside Young Guru Pleads With Charlamagne The God: "you ...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 94 comments - by Roo 50
  Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Was Released 22 Years Ago Today
New reply 8 minutes ago - 90 comments - by kindabizzie
 BOX Floyd Already Demanding Rematch Clause If He Fights Pa...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 105 comments - by republican01
 Video inside Iggy Azalea Wins Best "rap / Hip-hop Album" ...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Shadyunit

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,863 fans of BX | none new today 4,810 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.