This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kandi Burrus show she interviews Lil Scrappy Mom and Evelyn Lozada. Evelyn " says she eats b%$ty"

Kandi Burrus show she interviews Lil Scrappy Mom and Evelyn Lozada. Evelyn " says she eats b%$ty"
topic by hollabizak - 06-22-2012, 12:15 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

This show was pretty good Lil Scrappy's mom is a natural talks about shooting one of her hoes attacker and dating young men Scrappy's age. Evelyn says she eats a$s,but chad's not into it @ 1:25 Lil scrappy mom is a character she needs her own show.

*If Video has no sound* You have to refresh the page* Keep doing it until you get sound.

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics Ľ   share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

37 comments for "Kandi Burrus show she interviews Lil Scrappy Mom and Evelyn Lozada. Evelyn " says she eats b%$ty""

06-22-2012, 12:35 PMaway - #2
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Puerto Rican chicks are the best lovers and the most beautiful women on the planet.Black girls dont eat a$s or do k!nky stuff which is why alot of us black men date outside our race. Its also another reason nobody wants to marry black women. They are ignorant,boring,and have ####ty attitudes. "I aint doin this aint doin dat"
 06-22-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #3
5_star_smitty|m 147 heat pts147

d 
space
$37,366 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hollabizak
Puerto Rican chicks are the best lovers and the most beautiful women on the planet.Black girls dont eat a$s or do k!nky stuff which is why alot of us black men date outside our race. Its also another reason nobody wants to marry black women. They are ignorant,boring,and have ####ty attitudes. "I aint doin this aint doin dat"
i don't blame them...
####
 06-22-2012, 12:49 PMaway - #4
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts

d 
space
$858 | 6972377
Black women hate weak men.

A real niqqa can get a black women to do all that and more. ...
 06-22-2012, 12:54 PMaway - #5
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by SugaHillRomello
Black women hate weak men.

A real niqqa can get a black women to do all that and more. ...
Evelyn is a gorgeous Puerto rican woman that has no limits in the bed and will do anything to please her man.Thats a big turn on.She is the ultimate fantasy. I guarantee you,you wont find one gorgeous black women that eats a$s.If you do,she will be ugly. Puerto Rican women are the best hands down. Give better head and they are great a$s eaters. I love puerto rican women. Well actually there is one pretty black chick that eats a$s,but unfortunately she is a pr0n star. Her name is Ayana Angel. But thats just one out of billions.
 06-22-2012, 12:55 PMaway - #6
RAZAH CUTS 2771 heat pts2771

d 
space
$40,999 | POWERFUL
These women was up here HIV Positive as #### and doin a show abt s3x and relationships?

LOL @ that raggedy a$s, tore up show set.. they got a ####ing picnic table w/ a ####in couch...

a panel of dumbass hoes...

I mean, Evelyn's s3xy as hell, but the subjects/topics was hoodrat CNN type ####.. no substance..

and then this old, n@sty broad ig'nant as hell glorifying her dirt rascal pimpin days talkin bout she popped people and wahtnot...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 06-22-2012 at 01:03 PM..
 06-22-2012, 12:56 PMaway - #7
pa_general 85 heat pts85

d 
space
$6,284 | POWERFUL
Evelyn is a gorgeous Puerto rican woman that has no limits in the bed and will do anything to please her man.Thats a big turn on.She is the ultimate fantasy. I guarantee you,you wont find one gorgeous black women that eats a$s.If you do,she will be ugly. Puerto Rican women are the best hands down. Give better head and they are great a$s eaters. I love puerto rican women. Well actually there is one pretty black chick that eats a$s,but unfortunately she is a pr0n star. Her name is Ayana Angel. But thats just one out of billions.
BS...Ive dated 2 beautiful Rican chicks and both were TOTAL NAGGING A*S B*TCHES...and who wants their chick to eat their arse??? WTF?????????
 06-22-2012, 12:57 PMaway - #8
pa_general 85 heat pts85

d 
space
$6,284 | POWERFUL
On a sidenote, this show is an emberrasment.
 06-22-2012, 01:00 PMaway - #9
Real 2 heat pts

d 
space
$369 | 3548356
Grown a$s men forreal looking to have their a$s ate? Digust.

Last edited by Real; 06-22-2012 at 01:02 PM..
 06-22-2012, 01:07 PMaway - #10
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by Real
Grown a$s men forreal looking to have their a$s ate? Digust.
Just because youre ugly and chicks wont do it to you thats not our fault. I love getting my a$s licked,balls sucked to,one of the best feelings ever. Im just a k!nky mufucca. My only limit is i wont let a chick use no toy on me.
 06-22-2012, 01:25 PMaway - #11
rippac4 

d 
space
$13,440 | POWERFUL
I refuse to watch this bull####
 06-22-2012, 03:18 PMaway - #12
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by pa_general
On a sidenote, this show is an emberrasment.
It does look pretty hood.
 06-22-2012, 04:26 PMaway - #13
the synthesis 24 heat pts24

d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
####
 06-22-2012, 04:26 PMaway - #14

d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL

####

06-22-2012, 04:31 PMaway - #15

d 
space
$4,104 | POWERFUL
why wud any heteros3xual man want their a$s ate out?

firstly that ####s just n@sty, ain't nothing good coming out of anyones a$s

if u enjoy a tongue in ur a$s, then it'll be her finger and next a strap on dildo

lozada sounds like a dirty a$s #### with no respect for herself, she'll take poor chad to the cleaners in a few years...
 06-22-2012, 05:10 PMonline - #16
marcusaka50 32 heat pts32

d 
space
$20,674 | POWERFUL
whatever floats your boat do you but i aint into a$s licking.

I don't think its gay because everybody got their s3xual limitations.

But I would feel gay if it happen to me.
 06-22-2012, 05:12 PMaway - #17
bigree61 

d 
space
$13,380 | POWERFUL
now i know this f#ggit a$s troll is a 30 year old white guy from a no name suburb
 06-22-2012, 05:22 PMaway - #18
RubbahBandMayn 

d 
space
$6,767 | POWERFUL
 06-22-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #19
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

d 
space
$15,043 | POWERFUL
I can appreciate her freakiness. Not into it myself, but nothing like having a #### with few limitations. Unless its your wife.
 06-23-2012, 01:53 PMaway - #20
hollabizak 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$732 | 8628109
Originally Posted by the synthesis
why wud any heteros3xual man want their a$s ate out?

firstly that ####s just n@sty, ain't nothing good coming out of anyones a$s

if u enjoy a tongue in ur a$s, then it'll be her finger and next a strap on dildo

lozada sounds like a dirty a$s #### with no respect for herself, she'll take poor chad to the cleaners in a few years...
No stop being an ignorant black ####. I dont let no #### use no dildo on me dumb a$s. a$s eating is oral s3x. I swear ni##az can be so ####ing ignorant sometimes.Just because you aint had it done dont knock it.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Titanfall teases 'biggest update' details for tomorr..
69 comments
Image inside  NBA LIVE 15 EA Access Full Game Trial Lands October 2..
59 comments
Remastered Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas On The Way?
62 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Reached For Off...
New reply 13 seconds ago - 127 comments - by theFREAK
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Speaks On Eminem And Jay-z (:truth:)
New reply 7 minutes ago - 212 comments - by BasedonMars
 Image(s) inside Freeway Robbed For Rocafella Chain?[rumor]
New reply 56 seconds ago - 72 comments - by Carlton Black
 Video inside Lord Jamar: Raven-symone Is Having An Identity Crisis
New reply 22 minutes ago - 98 comments - by Carlton Black
 NFL Some Seahawks Players Allegedly Donít Think Russell Wi...
New reply 1 minute ago - 170 comments - by st21
  Tyga Praises Lil Wayne, Kanye, Jay-z & Em, Says Dr...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 142 comments - by mdemaz
 Video inside Honey Cocaine - Curveball...exposing Thirsty Men And O...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 337 comments - by blafy
 NFL State Of Seattle With Another L
New reply 38 minutes ago - 59 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,829 fans of BX | none new today 4,794 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.