b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Justin Timberlake Ft. Jay-Z – Suit & Tie (Official Video)


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Justin Timberlake Ft. Jay-Z – Suit & Tie (Official Video)
 02-15-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #101
BCB 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$2,399 | 8507850
why couldnt this been a timbo/usher or someone else collabo. But when someone else does it, its overlooked, and ppl be like "i dont even really listen to rnb like that." is it cause we expect justin to do a pop like record and get kinda hype when he does one of his rnb ish tracks?
 02-15-2013, 12:36 PMaway - #102
Im Soo Special 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$12,649 | POWERFUL
jt lost his voice

jt aint ####in with usher. gtfoh with that dumb ####. usher oh my gosh >>> this jt album
 02-15-2013, 12:40 PMaway - #103
rockyin4 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,389 | 19806324
Originally Posted by TheMindOf



So we gon act like this wasn't Robin Thicke first single in 2002? The same year JT dropped his first solo joint?




I swear ni##as be talking just to talk
Lol justified was pop album. What does that have to do with anything?
 02-15-2013, 12:45 PMaway - #104
SHADOW 304 heat pts304

  d 
space
$7,712 | POWERFUL
 02-15-2013, 12:59 PMonline - #105
The Fifth KD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,838 | 8394314
Hov's verse is really underrated

"Is this what its all about? Im at the res...taurant with my rant disturbing the guests"=Most subtle Scarface reference ever.
 02-15-2013, 01:50 PMonline - #106
jamietttt 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$892 | 4836832
Originally Posted by BCB
why couldnt this been a timbo/usher or someone else collabo. But when someone else does it, its overlooked, and ppl be like "i dont even really listen to rnb like that." is it cause we expect justin to do a pop like record and get kinda hype when he does one of his rnb ish tracks?
that's exactly it.
I'm a true fan of Mr JT have been sincw nsync days, i remember thinking while those videos were on mtv and ####...that blonde guy has MAD talent. And then i'd see there live shows on nbc or at the super bowl, and he just stud out like a sore thumb, like you knew this kid was gonna be a star. And now he is

At first I didnt really dig the song that much, it was nice cuz I like all his stuff, but after a bunch more spins an now the video, it's a sure fire hit, and its outta left field like all his other singles.

This Album is gonna be crazy tho, average length 7-8 mins long songs, theres gonna be mad interludes and preludes cant fukkin wait!
 02-15-2013, 01:55 PMonline - #107
jamietttt 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$892 | 4836832
Originally Posted by Im Soo Special
jt lost his voice

jt aint ####in with usher. gtfoh with that dumb ####. usher oh my gosh >>> this jt album



 02-15-2013, 03:52 PMaway - #108
DAHNIC 

  d 
space
$396 | 593399
Is it me or this ni##a came wit dat Robin Thicke type swag?....

 02-15-2013, 03:53 PMonline - #109
jamietttt 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$892 | 4836832
Originally Posted by DAHNIC
Is it me or this ni##a came wit dat Robin Thicke type swag?....

It's just you, especially with the fact that nobody even knows more than 1 or 2 robin thicke songs, how can u say he's stole his swag wen u dont know any of his songs lol
 02-15-2013, 04:06 PMaway - #110
floacism 

  d 
space
$186 | 292167
Originally Posted by gjray
one word: Fire!!!!

more r&b and soul then Trey Songz anyday
Originally Posted by 2113
Video and song are so dope! Can't wait for this album to drop,JT doing RnB better then majority of these full on "RnB" artist these day,seriously the game has been suffering alot over these past years.
White people stay winning

Originally Posted by Storchaveli
When the song first came out I was like But after a few listens and now with the video, the song is dope as ####. Always liked JT. Legend. I might buy this album when it drops and support great music.



Pause. Oh and...


Usher lost.
Usher has a diamond selling album (Justin doesn't) signed a wildly successful artist (neither of the three artists Justin has signed have even seen an album release). He lost nothing.

Last edited by floacism; 02-15-2013 at 04:09 PM..
 02-15-2013, 04:51 PMonline - #111
TheThreadLord 1647 heat pts1647

  d 
space
$5,139 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cankstoochie
are you crazy? jt is biting robin thicke hard


jt even has the same hairstyle as robin thicke.



this shoudl have been robin thicke ft. jay-z


damn i forgot they they made a song together

did jay & robin even make a video for the song they did?

i dont feel like looking for it
 02-15-2013, 04:52 PMaway - #112
Jacc Blacc 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,941 | POWERFUL
cool video, glad that JT is back, and jay was meh
 02-15-2013, 08:25 PMaway - #113
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$17,210 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rockyin4
Lol justified was pop album. What does that have to do with anything?
Pop albium?

- Never Again
- Let's Take a Ride
- Still on My Brain
- Last Night
- Nothin' Else
- Cry Me a River
- Take It from Here
- Señorita

Those are pop songs?

Just proves you wasn't into no #### yet when that joint dropped..


and the point is, homie said that when Robin Thicke was on his hipster #### in 2002



JT was sill rocking "corn rolls and denim suits"

Not true. 2002 was the year he released "Justified" and was already on that white boy soul ####..

Robin Thicke came out on that corny #### in '02.. His album flopped.. He went back to the drawing board, and reemerged in 2006 (same year as Futures3x/LoveSounds) with an imitation brand JT swag.

The Neptunes executive produced JT first album.. Robin Thicke come back in 2006 with a Neptunes single, singing in falsetto, sounding all "different"

Face it. He bit JT.. Aint no shame in it. He a dope artist too
 02-16-2013, 05:58 AMaway - #114
SHELUZ 

  d 
space
$160 | 1167720
Originally Posted by ballergenetics
Post the clip... this isn't a promo site.
 02-16-2013, 06:48 AMaway - #115
lil antman 

  d 
space
$429 | 1371483
ni##a called justified a pop album??
 02-16-2013, 10:16 AMaway - #116
Pocketx 

  d 
space
$727 | POWERFUL
Not feeeling the video ... fails to capture the energy of the song
 02-16-2013, 10:24 AMaway - #117
ALTheGreatS 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$3,339 | POWERFUL
 02-16-2013, 12:02 PMonline - #118
jamietttt 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$892 | 4836832
Originally Posted by Pocketx
Not feeeling the video ... fails to capture the energy of the song
well you weren't gonna get a video like my love or some ish
when the song is called "SUIT & TIE" lol
 02-17-2013, 12:07 PMonline - #119
JamcnPrettyboy 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$18,540 | POWERFUL
dope video. i like it. justin getting his frank sinatra on

i like jay-z's part with the chick stripping out of her suit throughout his verse.
 02-17-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #120
rockyin4 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,389 | 19806324
Originally Posted by TheMindOf
Pop albium?

- Never Again
- Let's Take a Ride
- Still on My Brain
- Last Night
- Nothin' Else
- Cry Me a River
- Take It from Here
- Señorita

Those are pop songs?

Just proves you wasn't into no #### yet when that joint dropped..


and the point is, homie said that when Robin Thicke was on his hipster #### in 2002



JT was sill rocking "corn rolls and denim suits"

Not true. 2002 was the year he released "Justified" and was already on that white boy soul ####..

Robin Thicke came out on that corny #### in '02.. His album flopped.. He went back to the drawing board, and reemerged in 2006 (same year as Futures3x/LoveSounds) with an imitation brand JT swag.

The Neptunes executive produced JT first album.. Robin Thicke come back in 2006 with a Neptunes single, singing in falsetto, sounding all "different"

Face it. He bit JT.. Aint no shame in it. He a dope artist too
None of those songs you listed sound like the R&B you say Thicke is biting. None. Justified was Michael Jackson influenced all around. A pop sound. Robin Thicke's album was recorded the same time that Justin's second album was recorded. You think he had spies or something to snoop on JT ####. Wanna Love You Girl is like one song that sounds similar because of production.
 

 



Video inside  Dec 21 - Police officer shot & killed in Florida
137 comments
Dec 21 - Police dispatch audio of two nypd officer shot
88 comments
What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
113 comments
 Image(s) inside How To Clean Up Nice (dress Shirts, Suits, Grown Man S...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Jeff Roorda
 NFL Espn Has To Do Something.
New reply 19 minutes ago - 104 comments - by The Boat
 Video inside Can't Interview N!ggas - They Clowning With These Air ...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Jeff Roorda
 Image(s) inside Q-tip Throwin Knowledge Darts At Iggy On Twitter
New reply 19 minutes ago - 171 comments - by ralph lauren
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 347 comments - by Bkjj11
 NBA Master P: "kobe, Hit Me Up! I Can Save Your Seaso...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 8 minutes ago - 207 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 175 comments - by 187Proof

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,851 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.