Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Just Blaze Comments on reasosns why 50 Cent isn't a people person

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
144 viewing
 NFL Video Footage of Trent Richardson Leaving Raiders Camp After Being Cut
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
130 viewing
 NFL Ryan Clark calls Trent Richardson worst RB ever, breaks down why he was ne..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
116 viewing
 damn i just read this on yahoo answers about 50 vs. Game?
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
100 viewing
 Article inside WWE Legend Jimmy "Superfly Snuka" charged with murder from 32 years ago
69 comments
@wild'ish
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Just Blaze Comments on reasosns why 50 Cent isn't a people person
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
1460 pageviews
22 comments

luda06  space
I Got Knocked Da Fu*k Out!
space
$18,628 | POWERFUL
http://www.nobodysmiling.... ad.php?t=86933

Just Blaze's Quote. Answer to Fan
Ok.. heres a story I have to tell just so you can understand probably where The Game's fustration comes from....

I have seen 50 personally on only 3 occassions

1) I was going to a studio to hang out with a friend and Im walkin up to the studio (in manhattan) and i see like 3 cop cars... I just knew that homeboy was in there, because the senario outside looked like the president was in there!... I go in and meet up with my Nig.. "yo, stay in the lounge area.. the boss is here we discussin biz" so.. basically.... to explain better.. 50 Cent is the type of dude thats all business 100%... he dont watse no time with people being around that aint affiliated to makin $$$$ for G-Unit.. I waited in the lounge and a all I seen was a body gaurd "sweep" the front of the studio then 50 and his group left the front of the studio.. only seen the back of dude's head (nomo)

2) another day, same studio.. its like 10am in the morining (early i know but these guys have mad records to finnish) I get to the studio early waiting for my friend to show up (hes late.. $tudio time started at 10am). I wait in the lobby. Around 10:05.. 1 of the receptionist looks at me (soft flerting) and says... "oh.. big mans here, its always a big deal when he comes around" then the studio people makes sure they clear all the access codes to the doors of the studio they going in... 50 hops up all the steps (taking 3 steps at a time) 1rst to reach the top to be searched by the security.. his group is behind him (managers, bodygaurds).. 50 dont look left or right.. dead ahead.. gets searched.. and goes in.. the group follows.. call my nig "uh.. yo you late man.. 50 is here" "what, he there already.. damn, im on my way". My nig gets to the studio.. and he goes in through the back of the room and I wait in the front enterance to be let in by him once he established he was there for work. The front door opens and 50 personal manager (female, chris lightey is his business manager) is there, i tell her "yo im waiting for "friend's name" to validate me in.. and she says "yeah thats the best thing to do" then close the door. I finnally get in and again in the lounge.. and 50 left through the back of the room.. i didnt see him once else this day!

3) I was at 50's house for the superbowl party this year. NICE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean he has a full night club in his basement, the floors are marble, and I hear there was another full house in back of it, but man the man house is so big (nomo) I didnt even see the "mini house". This guy really is a workaholic.. honestly.. he was doing promotion to DJ's present all night even DJ'ing his own records (gunit records) before Mr. Cee got on. It came to a point in the VIP area of his basment nightclub (i had a all access arm band and didnt even know it till i left.. ha, i couldve went anywhere in that house and prob got lost) I was looking at his pool table that had been made custom to resemble the Gucci logos but with "Gunit" logos.. real nice $25,000 tapestry (50 walls are covered with real gucci tapesty). While i was walking along side the table looking at the work that was done.. i look up and coming down the ministeps (theres alot of rooms even in the vip section!) I see dude dead face to face (nomo).. Me: "oh sh*t.. what up" him: gave me a look like he wanted to k!ll me, then tested me by trying to bump into me as we crossed paths (which i moved to avoid conflict) and im thinkin to myself like WTF is wrong with this n*gga? Still after beeing at the n*gga crib and kickin it with other unit n*ggas (I went to HS with prodigy) that weird sh*t happend... and till this day, never had a convo with the n*gga even though ive been around and hung out with people richer and bigger than him (nomo)

So from what I understand The Game was being treated this way as an artist on G-Unit.. I mean, you have to think it has to be SOMETHING to make a dude wig out like that... and for me, if i had a f*cked up ego attitude (my new company and products is set to make me a fortune that will make 50's money look like toilet paper I would have been easily offended that this dude act like certin people dont exist when he dont know you.

So again, after personally seeing the other side of the fence, even though I cant fully side either way (50 or Game) I will say ive seen n*ggas beef at each other over $5 in the streets.

top in section
41 viewing
 Image inside Who You Taken from last night
23 comments
top in eyecandy/24hrs
top in section
21 viewing
 NFL Marshawn Lynch Goes On Shopping Channel To Sell Skittles
55 comments
top in sports/24hrs

Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
2meo  space
space
$3,001 | 5924139
lol at 50 ignorin Just Blaze
Unread 10-29-2006, 01:37 PMclass of -  - #3
Mr.X  space
space
$n/a |
just blaze got more hits then 50 plus he works with jay - z
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4
Kali_Kingz90  space
FYIRB!!
space
$1,823 | 37663
Just Blaze > Anything anyone in G-unit has ever done
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #5
93G4Life  space
Enlightened One
space
$6,418 | 7957645
^^^^ right!
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #6
Ghostly00  space
Album of the Year
space
$1,416 | 12344782
oh well!!!!!
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
thegodjswing 1 heat pts space
space
$1,247 | 2692563
hahah
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
allabout$  space
Purple Tape >> ____
space
$4,638 | 4596367
um... is this real? cuz the source is just from another forum... i doubt just blaze would publicly talk sh*t about 50 like that...
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
luda06  space
space
$18,628 | POWERFUL
Just Blaze posts on numerous message boards tho.

Boxden just isnt one of em.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #10
tone_gully  space
space
$624 | 880151
just blaze is the sh*t
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #11
Scarfe  space
Yessir
space
$537 | 127570
luda06 said:
Just Blaze posts on numerous message boards tho.

Boxden just isnt one of em.
That's all well and good, but which message board did he post this on?
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #12
luda06  space
space
$18,628 | POWERFUL
Probably SOHH
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #13
youngmick  space
Executive Member
space
$382 | 19861811
just blaze does have that bad spelling. id say this is fake
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
Kaotic  space
space
$3,327 | POWERFUL
50 is real

why waste your time small talking people who aint gna make u money

its the reason u are sat typin on boxden and hes making money
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
BigBadBillDemot  space
space
$952 | 218922
Kali_Kingz90 said:
Just Blaze > Anything anyone in G-unit has ever done
Real fu*king talk. Blaze has better beats than they have lyrics. 50 has no class.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #16
currybai  space
space
$1,742 | 2781361
Kaotic said:
50 is real

why waste your time small talking people who aint gna make u money

its the reason u are sat typin on boxden and hes making money
its all bout class and the type of character you show, 50 has none. One of the rockefeller sons, never use his last name, always use something else cuz he wanted to be treated the same as everyone else, waited like everyone else, and he is 100 times richer than 50 cent. That shows character.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '06 - away - #17
Ratio  space
space
$1,044 | 42937
I dont think its real...its prolly Game releasing it just like he did his own songs...he seems like that kinda dude...
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #18
Raja291  space
space
$66 | 654
damn.....people will believe anything on the net.
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #19
Peterparker 28 heat pts28 space
space
$17,053 | POWERFUL
at you n*ggas believing this

even if it were real..which I highly doubt it..why would Just Blaze count how many steps 50 walked up some stairs?? I mean doesn't that sh*t sound a bit strange..like on some obsessive sh*t

I mean the whole thing sounds like 50 aint say what up to me so i'm like fu*k him..I can't see a successful producer in the industry typing some bullsh*t like this up in detail
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
filthflarn  space
space
$109 | 528868
Interesting, but is it real?

Home > all sections > The Hip-Hop Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
72 viewing
NBA Shaq Podcast w/ Kobe "We got into fistfights, Kobe was never afraid to fig..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
52 viewing
BOX Hell 2 the Naw Mayweather Bodyguard gets dropped.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Video inside 10 Mysterious Archaeological Discoveries No One Can Explain
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside BreakfastClub w/ Dr. Umar Johnson: Social Cultural Issues, Discriminati..
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Rick Ross Admits That Meek Mill Lost To Drake On "Foreclosures"
224 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside 5 Places With No Laws
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside 30 Most Anticipated Films of the 2015-2016 Oscar Season, Is It Finally..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
17 viewing
Video inside The Weeknd dislikes Miley Cyrus :dead:
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time