This is BX @ Boxden.com


Joe Budden V.S. Nasir Jones


Poll results - Who Is The Better Rapper?
Nasir Jones 79 79.80%
Joe Budden 20 20.20%
Voters: 99. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 Joe Budden V.S. Nasir Jones
33 topic by Flatbush85 - 12-06-2009, 09:00 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


I dont think I have seen this matchup yet...to me its not even close Nas would ETHER the ETHERnet cable attached to Buddens life. Who do you think is the better rapper?


The Greatest



VS

The Underated



Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

108 comments for "Joe Budden V.S. Nasir Jones"


 12-06-2009, 09:05 PMaway - #2
2D.... 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,994 | POWERFUL
i dont care how huge of a budden fan you are... nas's track record is undeniable
 12-06-2009, 09:06 PMaway - #3
smoothlikebutta 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$3,238 | 15465889
:weirdthre
 12-06-2009, 09:06 PMaway - #4
blumani0612 

  d 
space
$2,053 | 4822198
Nas. this is a weird comparison imo. their styles are different imo
 12-06-2009, 09:08 PMonline - #5
Flatbush85 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$13,629 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2D....
i dont care how huge of a budden fan you are... nas's track record is undeniable
I don't care how huge a Budden fan I am either... I'm not a Budden fan, I just think he is a slept on MC.
 12-06-2009, 09:11 PMaway - #6
2D.... 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,994 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by karr153
I don't care how huge a Budden fan I am either... I'm not a Budden fan, I just think he is a slept on MC.
i was just talking in general because you know how bx loves budden
 12-06-2009, 09:14 PMaway - #7
comeback 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,780 | 0
you can't compare the two in any way or form..
 12-06-2009, 09:18 PMaway - #8
SpittN4Cash 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$8,955 | POWERFUL
Nas won
 12-06-2009, 09:20 PMonline - #9
Flatbush85 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$13,629 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2D....
i was just talking in general because you know how bx loves budden
My fault bro, you definitely not kidding about the love for Joe Budden on here though.
 12-06-2009, 09:21 PMaway - #10
Nappytown 

  d 
space
$218 | 735968
n@sty
 12-06-2009, 09:23 PMonline - #11
Flatbush85 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$13,629 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by comeback
you can't compare the two in any way or form..
You gonna have to clarify my dude on how two men that practice, entertain and live the same culture cannot be compared...
 12-06-2009, 09:46 PMaway - #12
ReppinDaBurghh 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$43,109 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by karr153
You gonna have to clarify my dude on how two men that practice, entertain and live the same culture cannot be compared...
Budden talks about personal problems.

Nas talks about world problems.


That answer your question?

Two totally different styles. Thats like comparing NWA to Young Money.
 12-06-2009, 10:04 PMaway - #13
YOURKINGB4EVER 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$820 | 4593294
Joe is a ####ing beast but Nas >
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-06-2009, 10:08 PMaway - #14
SamDaManIsBack 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$1,944 | 0
of course joe budden
 12-06-2009, 10:09 PMaway - #15
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$5,969 | POWERFUL
i like Joey but who has more albums?
 12-06-2009, 10:10 PMonline - #16
Flatbush85 50 heat pts50

  d 
space
$13,629 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Reppindaburghh
Budden talks about personal problems.

Nas talks about world problems.


That answer your question?

Two totally different styles. Thats like comparing NWA to Young Money.
I'm not sure you know what a rap style is. The subject matter of a rapper is what your referring to, and thats only one category of the art. The question is "who is the better rapper?" so comparing flow, style, dialect, and subject matter which might take a little comparing and contrasting (grade school level technique) who comes out on top in your opinion?

You never heard a song from Nas whole catalog of him delving into personal problems? Please listen to this then:




 12-06-2009, 10:13 PMaway - #17
SamDaManIsBack 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$1,944 | 0
definitely joe button
 12-06-2009, 10:14 PMaway - #18
Loco Poe 

  d 
space
$2,077 | 4346959
wow im a fan of both but, COMON SON! really? /thread
 12-06-2009, 10:23 PMaway - #19
ReppinDaBurghh 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$43,109 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by karr153
I'm not sure you know what a rap style is. The subject matter of a rapper is what your referring to, and thats only one category of the art. The question is "who is the better rapper?" so comparing flow, style, dialect, and subject matter which might take a little comparing and contrasting (grade school level technique) who comes out on top in your opinion?

No, what I intially said is true. Two totally different styles and two totally different messages.

Thats like saying "Whos the better athlete? Lebron, Peyton, Pujols, or Tiger Woods?"

All rappers dont fall under the same category, just like all athletes dont fall under the same category.
 12-06-2009, 10:26 PMaway - #20
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

  d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
Joe Budden...
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Xbox One's struggles are traceable to one bad decision
72 comments
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
81 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
57 comments
 Video inside Daylyt Video In A Nice Pink Dress And Thot Wear Dissin...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 61 comments - by Star
 audio inside Lupe Fiasco - Mazinger Feat. Pj [prod. By Sx]
New reply 29 minutes ago - 52 comments - by styxz
 audio inside Nas - The Season (full Version)
New reply 6 minutes ago - 122 comments - by MANNYSOSA
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 111 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 166 comments - by lilbeast
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 2 hours ago - 67 comments - by chrismb
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 25 minutes ago - 131 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 3 hours ago - 105 comments - by Frankybaby

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,834 fans of BX | none new today 4,801 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.