online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Joe Budden Tweeting From Jail. :Deadpg:

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

10 years ago '06        #1
10861 page views
0 comments

Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 151643 151 K  Slaps total: 17126 17 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Joe Budden Tweeting From Jail. :Deadpg:

This bench is hard as a fu*k ! & while that could’ve been a d1ck joke, my phone is on 25%, so i’ll refrain.

I’ll be out in time for the strip club later @Bbillions @soiicy ……

Yo C.O !!! STOP MY TIME.

So…. There is wifi here by the way.
emoji

Update: Rapper charged with robbery, grand larceny, cops say

Is Jersey City rapper Joe Budden really tweeting from a jail cell?

That appears to be the case, as the hip-hop star behind the hit single "Pump It Up"*claimed on Twitter that he would turn himself into authorities today after being accused of assaulting and robbing his ex-girlfriend in Manhattan last week, according to the Daily News.

Yesterday, Budden tweeted "I'ma have a blast tonight before I sit in jail tomorrow," and then added in another tweet to his 875,000 followers last night: "#FreeBudd .... Oh wait....Too early, my bad"

About two hours ago, the Jersey City-raised rapper once again took to social media, tweeting "So.... There is wifi here by the way," and later complained about the hard bench he's presumably tweeting from.

The New York Police Department said Budden was supposed to surrender today, but could not confirm if he had turned himself in yet.

"My phone is on 25%, so I'll refrain," he added in his most recent tweet at around 11 a.m.

The Daily News reported that Budden allegedly stole his ex-girlfriend's cell phone and twisted her arm after picking her up outside a Washington Heights restaurant.

Meanwhile, a friend of the woman told*mediatakeout.com that the rapper also bashed her head into the dashboard of his car and later choked her inside his New Jersey home.

"Let this be a lesson to all... never steal a cell phone that's in your name. Smh... Justice will be served," Budden wrote on Twitter.

On Saturday, Budden stirred things up when he tweeted that*cops could find him at a strip club in Astoria. "Let the Man hunt know," he taunted.

That bravado continued this morning when he reassured his followers that he'd soon be out of custody:

http://www.nj.com/hudson/ .. from_jail.html
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+8211
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo 🌈⏸️ SHE-Wade confirms he's been a BATTYMON 💅 ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-267
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+347
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career