This is BX @ Boxden.com


Joe Budden - No Love Lost (Album Snippets)


 Joe Budden - No Love Lost (Album Snippets)
 01-11-2013, 02:54 PMaway - #41
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,964 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AzulineAzure
Looks mainstreamy
This is what I hate about hip hop fans right here, this man has literally GIVEN his entire life away for his fans Mood Muzik 1-4 is some of his most personal music ALL Free!

if this man wants to take another swing @ commercial success I ain't mad at him its not like he's not good at those type of songs

I ain't mad at it
 01-11-2013, 02:57 PMaway - #42
Verse 59 heat pts59

  d 
space
$13,580 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
i thought he cancelled that sh!t a year ago
he did....
 01-11-2013, 03:00 PMaway - #43
DSOM 37 heat pts37

  d 
space
$17,921 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by justinjones
i thought he cancelled that sh!t a year ago
O well wishful thinking.
I cant keep up with this dope head and his musical decisions between all his soap opera type relationships lol
 01-11-2013, 04:53 PMaway - #44
thepoeticgoblin 

  d 
space
$277 | 813086
Originally Posted by Ra-da-god
This is what I hate about hip hop fans right here, this man has literally GIVEN his entire life away for his fans Mood Muzik 1-4 is some of his most personal music ALL Free!

if this man wants to take another swing @ commercial success I ain't mad at him its not like he's not good at those type of songs

I ain't mad at it
 01-11-2013, 05:03 PMaway - #45
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$17,647 | POWERFUL
What happened to the joints with Lupe, Nas, Soul, & Krit?
 01-11-2013, 05:28 PMaway - #46
thaghost36 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,740 | 7581436
Originally Posted by Ra-da-god
This is what I hate about hip hop fans right here, this man has literally GIVEN his entire life away for his fans Mood Muzik 1-4 is some of his most personal music ALL Free!

if this man wants to take another swing @ commercial success I ain't mad at him its not like he's not good at those type of songs

I ain't mad at it
 01-11-2013, 07:33 PMaway - #47
fi3nom 

  d 
space
$53 | 102260
Top Of The World (Ft. Kirko Bangz) is a BANGER! If that song doesn't get on the radio, something is wrong.
 01-11-2013, 07:46 PMaway - #48
Satire 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,195 | POWERFUL
When the #### is Truth or Truth Pt. 2 coming out? He said soon back in August. One of you Twitter folk hit him up and ask him for us.
 01-11-2013, 07:49 PMaway - #49
Hieroglyphic 85 heat pts85

  d 
space
$14,001 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Satire
When the #### is Truth or Truth Pt. 2 coming out? He said soon back in August. One of you Twitter folk hit him up and ask him for us.
He'll never respond. He only responds to women with a$s/t#ts and haters.
 01-11-2013, 08:02 PMaway - #50
Satire 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,195 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cooked Brickz
He'll never respond. He only responds to women with a$s/t#ts and haters.
Spam his page, he'll respond
Or you'll get blocked
 01-11-2013, 08:33 PMaway - #51
NomiS 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,988 | 14961801
This #### is wack
 01-11-2013, 08:38 PMaway - #52
DoMieD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$42,007 | POWERFUL
So disappointing
He sold completely the #### out and for what???

Makes no sense at all....He's not gonna sell and it Makes him fake as hell
 01-11-2013, 08:46 PMonline - #53
Blah 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$20,258 | POWERFUL
Garbage
but off course this will be labeled hate from the over the top groupies


this ni##a needs someone to tell him his #### is a$s, he must have a lot of yes man on his team
 01-11-2013, 08:49 PMaway - #54
Loyalist 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,625 | 9826181
been waiting for ghetto burbs for a long a$s time

thank god thats on here lol
 01-11-2013, 10:58 PMaway - #55
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,964 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Hokis
So disappointing
He sold completely the #### out and for what???

Makes no sense at all....He's not gonna sell and it Makes him fake as hell
how did he sell out tho? explain....
 01-11-2013, 11:59 PMaway - #56
59fifty 

  d 
space
$9,365 | 20480875
I don't do snippets, but how he sell out...he always rapped about wtf was goin on in his life...mm he was depressed...alq he's happy......I wasn't crazy bout his last #### at 1st, but I was bumping the jawns I kept from da tape yesterday n he can still make some dope a$s songs w/out da melancholy ####...I'm interested to hear how dis album turned out....I know dat ain't da same royce track from alq is it? Cmon Joe
 01-12-2013, 12:15 AMaway - #57
Ra-da-god 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,964 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 59fifty
I don't do snippets, but how he sell out...he always rapped about wtf was goin on in his life...mm he was depressed...alq he's happy......I wasn't crazy bout his last #### at 1st, but I was bumping the jawns I kept from da tape yesterday n he can still make some dope a$s songs w/out da melancholy ####...I'm interested to hear how dis album turned out....I know dat ain't da same royce track from alq is it? Cmon Joe
my point exactly any joe budden fan knows he been doing this #### since he debuted ni##a could always do the introspective #### then flip on the commercial tip....

I normally dont do snippets either but I was curious and after listening this sound like this is going to be his best work.....

It's balanced, the mix is on point and it speaks to a wider variety of audiences, he def got some radio potential hits on here I hope it works out for him

Good music is good music....
 01-12-2013, 06:45 AMaway - #58
DoMieD 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$42,007 | POWERFUL
Delusional Joe Budden Stan's

ni##a go and download Who
 01-12-2013, 06:53 AMaway - #59
KING JAYY 305 heat pts305

  d 
space
$30,835 | POWERFUL
I just need to hear that Banks verse
 01-12-2013, 09:05 AMaway - #60
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,039 | 13361737
You ####s stop ####ing if you don't like this album hell he just put out A Loose Quarter for the fans who want the hard ####. Hell if a cranked up my car right now Cut From Diff Cloth would be blasting .shut the #### up because Joey looked out for us...he dropped the hard mixtape #### because the commercial #### was coming....he covered this #### on both sides...what more do you want?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
69 comments
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Steve Nash OUT for season
131 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 2 minutes ago - 122 comments - by foshomoney
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 57 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 NBA Espn First Take: Nash Or Iverson: Who's The Better Pla...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 175 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Image(s) inside Oct 22 - Female Gym Teacher Caught Sleeping With Young...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 104 comments - by BlessInTheSky
 Image(s) inside Daaaaamn My Nigga French Montana Back
New reply 3 minutes ago - 100 comments - by SHADOW
 NBA 2013 Superteam Lakers The Worst Manufactured Superteam...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 78 comments - by HeatMafia410
  Oct 23 - Substitute Teacher Gives Student A Bj On Her ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 151 comments - by ima80baby
 NBA Kendrick Lamar, Kevin Hart Highlight Cleveland Cavalie...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 119 comments - by metatr0n

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,796 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.