This is BX @ Boxden.com

Jimmy Henchman, Haitian Jack ,King Tut all involved in Pacs 94 shooting

Jimmy Henchman, Haitian Jack ,King Tut all involved in Pacs 94 shooting
Post topic by logicalkid - 05-19-2005, 03:31 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Damn it’s like I know bits and pieces about this from what Tupac has mentioned, from what Cease said on Chronicles of Junior Mafia, they all hinted towards Pac involving himself with some dangerous dudes and such and such, then the r### sh#t in 94 as well some of these names were called out as well, seems like these dudes was trying to extort pac and because he didn’t let it happen dudes set him up.

Also Black Mafia Family was also extorting Puff from what I hear as well, they had bad boy on lock and it was the guy who runs Black Mafia Family who k!lled Puffs cousin Anthony Wolf Jones but he beat the case.

Can anyone give some more info on this sh#t, I wanna know what went down

http://www.2paczone.com/news/Tutdeni...iontoTupac.php

In a recent article in Source magazine, Walter Johnson (aka Tut) denies a connection to Tupac's shooting. Tut was mentioned in "Against All Odds" where Tupac raps, "gun shots to Tut, now you stuck." 50 Cent also references the incident stating "When Pac got shot, I got a kite from the pen saying Tut got knocked." Many people believe that it was Tut's connection to Puffy, and Black Mafia ties, that were behind Tupac's first shooting in 1994.

In the article Tut states that he was framed by people in the industry who blamed him to "prevent themselves from falling." Tut later implies police corruption, "I might not have all the answers, but I'm quite sure I have something that's very, very important for the rap world to feel. It takes a criminal to catch a cop just like it takes a cop to catch a criminal."

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

92 comments for "Jimmy Henchman, Haitian Jack ,King Tut all involved in Pacs 94 shooting"

05-19-2005, 03:41 AMaway - #2
Mangudai 

d 
space
$2,631 | 236836
I remember syne mentioning shyne too....hmm

Out of all the crazy theories. This one actually makes sense!
 05-19-2005, 04:44 AMaway - #3
KILOCHARLIE 

d 
space
$1,994 | 4491057
yeah i made a thread about this recently, but most people don't even know the facts you stated.

on makaveli, pac mentions all three of the names you said

"gunshots to tut"

"Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
I knew you bi#ch ni##az was listening, The World is Mine"

and

"A real live tale
About a snitch named hatian jack
Knew he was working for the feds"

also in an interview just before he died, he said he names all of the people who set him up on the makaveli album

I think biggie etc knew that tut etc was gonna set him up and didn't say sh#t. thats why he was pissed with bad boy.

I also heard King tut was murd3red a few years back, but if he was recently in the source, i guess it was untrue

the thing which makes me wonder is that Jimmy henchmen is Game's manager and owns Henchmen entertainment which a lot of mainstream artist have ties with (probably extortion / protection money links)

Also Hatitian Jack sued Pac's estate for millions after pac died as he says he cannot find a job now that everyone thinks he's an informant.

If anyone has any other info, post it up, i've been interested in this sh#t for almost 10 years
 05-19-2005, 05:47 AMaway - #4
logicalkid 

d 
space
$2,529 | 52575
Originally Posted by KILOCHARLIE
yeah i made a thread about this recently, but most people don't even know the facts you stated.

on makaveli, pac mentions all three of the names you said

"gunshots to tut"

"Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen, in due time
I knew you bi#ch ni##az was listening, The World is Mine"

and

"A real live tale
About a snitch named hatian jack
Knew he was working for the feds"

also in an interview just before he died, he said he names all of the people who set him up on the makaveli album

I think biggie etc knew that tut etc was gonna set him up and didn't say sh#t. thats why he was pissed with bad boy.

I also heard King tut was murd3red a few years back, but if he was recently in the source, i guess it was untrue

the thing which makes me wonder is that Jimmy henchmen is Game's manager and owns Henchmen entertainment which a lot of mainstream artist have ties with (probably extortion / protection money links)

Also Hatitian Jack sued Pac's estate for millions after pac died as he says he cannot find a job now that everyone thinks he's an informant.

If anyone has any other info, post it up, i've been interested in this sh#t for almost 10 years
and all a these dudes knew each other which makes it even more believeable,but biggie knew what was going down but was scared to talk.

the guy who murd3red puff cousin from BMF, his name is Meech
 05-19-2005, 06:47 AMaway - #5
KILOCHARLIE 

d 
space
$1,994 | 4491057
yeah he's the head guy of BMF isn't he?

Its strange as they;re Black Mafia Family, but puff pays money to the Black Mafia in New york for protection. I wondered if both gangs are linked and puffy refused to keep paying them so they popped his new bodyguard or something?
 05-19-2005, 07:37 AMaway - #6
DJT 

d 
space
$3,500 | 872294
Damn.... for the first time since the shooting, i'm seeing a clearer picture of what went down now. That's why Pac gets the respect... even though these dudes were gangstas and k!llas he still went ahead and said what was on his heart. I can't knock that at all...

Some may look at that as a $uicide mission, but i say If you can't die for something
you believe in..........
 05-19-2005, 08:07 AMaway - #7
logicalkid 

d 
space
$2,529 | 52575
Originally Posted by DJT
Damn.... for the first time since the shooting, i'm seeing a clearer picture of what went down now. That's why Pac gets the respect... even though these dudes were gangstas and k!llas he still went ahead and said what was on his heart. I can't knock that at all...

Some may look at that as a $uicide mission, but i say If you can't die for something
you believe in..........

its deep, i just want a clearer picture..........straight
 05-19-2005, 08:47 AMaway - #8
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts

d 
space
$7,027 | 3624820
man, puff owed BMF alot of money back then...

he had a big problem betting on basketball

lol he musta had faith in the knicks or somethin...
cause rumors were back then, he was just signing over his checks from ready to die
to them

pac's 94 shooting is still a bit of a mystery... i think it had alot to do with his fatal shooting... i think the same people were onvolved... at least in planning... but i still will never understand how 1 car can shoot at 1 car, and no one fires back...
 05-19-2005, 09:43 AMaway - #9
KILOCHARLIE 

d 
space
$1,994 | 4491057
So BMF and the black mafia in New york are the same sh#t?

I thought that Meech and them in ATL were newbies

I always thought that the 94 shooting had nothing to do with pac or big's murd3r as that had suge's name written all over it imo
 05-19-2005, 09:43 AMaway - #10
BackBlock_OG 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$6,144 | POWERFUL
Tut used to walk around East New York with Pac's chain on, ask any real ni##a from Brooklyn, they'll tell you. Haitian Jack's Wyclef's godfather, so that's how the Fugees got dragged in that sh#t. Pac shouted some real Brooklyn exhortion ni##az on that track, and he knew there was gonna be reprocussions. I had a new respect for Pac also after I heard that sh#t, and found out what was really going on. Most people thought it was on some east coast vs. west coast sh#t, but Pac was on some survival sh#t. He knew de@th row was the only unit strong enough to hold him down; and he still got popped. That's why I'm positive Suge set up B.I.G.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 05-19-2005 at 09:55 AM..
 05-19-2005, 09:47 AMaway - #11
bassfiend316 

d 
space
$8,575 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DJT
you believe in..........
yup. better to die for something that live for nothing
 05-19-2005, 09:50 AMaway - #12
KILOCHARLIE 

d 
space
$1,994 | 4491057
Originally Posted by BackBlock_OG
Tut used to walk around East New York with Pac's chain on, ask any real ni##a from Brooklyn, they'll tell you. Haitian Jack's Wyclef's godfather, so that's how the Fugees got dragged in that sh#t. Pac shouted some real Brooklyn exhortion ni##az on that track, and he knew there was gonna be reprocussions. He had a new respect for Pac also after I heard that sh#t, and found out what was really going on. Most people thought it was on some east coast vs. west coast sh#t, but Pac was on some survival sh#t. He knew de@th row was the only unit strong enough to hold him down; and he still got popped. That's why I'm positive Suge set up B.I.G.
always wondered why he dissed the fugees, props for that. I coulda swore he was briefly in a Lauryn hill video a couple of months after his de@th too, dunno what that was about.

Pac was offered to go to de@throw many times before all this too if i remember right. i guess he had no choice when it comes to getting bail and providing protection, but as you say, he jumped out of the frying pan into the fire.

was pac's chain that cross he used to wear? i heard they didn't take his rolex for some reason. maybe coz he was with them when he bought it.
 05-19-2005, 09:57 AMaway - #13
logicalkid 

d 
space
$2,529 | 52575
Uppin
 05-19-2005, 10:20 AMaway - #14
m_cullins 59 heat pts59

d 
space
$7,332 | POWERFUL
M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pac was k!lled because he was to smart for his own good and he was Bigger Than hip hop look @ he's ties Black Pather, Suge, BMF he smart and he got money a ni##a like that can't live the MAN won't let him. sh#t look @ his people they put a mill up for her i would like to see Jay or Puffy say i'm putting up a mill for the person who k!lled Biggie.
 05-19-2005, 11:55 AMaway - #15
DonMega 

d 
space
$1,664 | 460258
This is the sh#t i been thinking since listening to the Makaveli album sh#t is crazy but its believeable.
 05-19-2005, 12:18 PMaway - #16
dagreatss 

d 
space
$4,305 | 63220
dam dis sh#t gettin kinda clear now i head that dat ni##a big meech was da real owner of bad boy south, i know da ni##a jeezy is part of da bmf. so maybe this was puffs way of payin his debt off to da bmf, let dem ni##as invest in a legit record label to wash that dirty money.

jus my theory
 05-19-2005, 01:22 PM - #17
FreddyNoNose 

d 
space
$n/a |
Pac was under lotta pressure by BMF, but I was wondering why nodody from the black panthers reached out to him and protect pac?
 05-19-2005, 01:42 PMaway - #18
BigJay.inc 

d 
space
$2,605 | 2483094

One man has been apprehended and police are seeking another suspect in connection with a double homicide in the Buckhead section of Atlanta, which left a former bodyguard for Sean "P.Diddy" Combs and another man dead.

Demetrius Flenory (MEECH for short...), 35, of New York, was arrested for the murd3rs of Anthony "Wolf" Jones and Lamont Girdy, both 38 years-of-age.

Flenory was charged with two counts of murd3r after an argument that started in club Chaos turned into violence as the crowd left the est@blishment around 4 A.M.

Witnesses told police that an argument over a woman may have sparked the shooting. The manager of Chaos claimed that an unidentified woman and her date entered the club around 1 A.M. and were met by the woman's ex-boyfriend.

According to the manager, the man started harassing the couple, prompting security guards to ask him to leave. Police said the man waited outside of the club for three hours.

After the shooting, police found at least 24 shell casings and bullet holes in nearby business est@blishments. Jones had $7,000 in his pocket and Girdy had $5,000.

"There's still a lot that we have to do," Police Chief Richard Pennington said Tuesday night. "People we have to talk to because we know that there's more than one gunman involved in this."

Shortly after the shooting, Flenory and another man arrived at North Fulton Reginal Center seeking treatment from gunshot wounds. Felnory was arrested but the other man, who had a wound to his foot, was not detained.

"We think it could have been some feud or something, but we don't know. They had lots of cash, we do know that," Pennington added.

Police said that their investigation is ongoing and that expect to make more arrests.

Jones and Comb's were acquitted in March or 2001 of gun possession and bribery charges, which were the result of an altercation inside of Club New York in New York City that injured three people.

Jamaal "Shyne" Barrow was convicted of various a$sault and weapons charges in the incident.

In a $25 million dollar federal lawsuit against Combs, former Bad Boy president Kirk Burrowes claimed that Wolf was part of a network of thugs called "The Enterprise," which forced him to sign over his 25% interest in the company.

Burrowes claimed Wolf was the alleged triggerman that shot and k!lled an a$sociate of Marion "Suge" Knight in Atlanta, at an after hours party in 1995.

Police said the investigation is ongoing and more arrests are likely.

05-19-2005, 01:44 PMaway - #19
BigJay.inc 

d 
space
$2,605 | 2483094
All that is known is that them BMF cats have alot of pull down there....the rumor back in the day was that they provided seed money for Bad Boy and used the label to wash dirty money....

the world is too small as it is.....they are all very closely connected to pac's shooting, Big's shooting, and any other murd3r linked to badboy and/or de@throw...
 05-19-2005, 01:49 PMaway - #20
thefranchise9 

d 
space
$251 | 435
Can anyone tell me the real reason why he went at Nas. That seems to always get swept under the rug when talking about Pac. I know I was reading some sh#t about it was a big misunderstanding and they squashed it and Pac was going to take his name off the song, but then he got popped. Whats the story behind that?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  J.Coles fiancĂ©e
101 comments
Image inside  Walmart's pre-Black Friday sale kicks off tomorrow
54 comments
Article inside  PSN Hacked Again
52 comments
  Wendy Day (industry Insider) Say Birdman Was Forced To...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 92 comments - by CheebaHawk21
 Video inside Bill Cosby Begging Ap On Camera Not To Air Full Exchan...
New reply 1 hour ago - 101 comments - by Carlton Black
  Eminem Disses Iggy Azalea On New Track ‘vegas'; Iggy R...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 208 comments - by A.Dot789
  Sunset Overdrive Free For Xbox Live Gold Members This ...
New reply 2 hours ago - 67 comments - by ChevyBrah
 NBA Kobe Humiliates, Disrespects, And Sons 😂james ...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 81 comments - by lefthookright
 Image(s) inside Nov 20 - Florida Nurse Says Bill Cosby Drugged And Rap...
New reply 2 hours ago - 76 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NFL [throwback] T.o. Celebrates On The Reverse Cowgirls St...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 69 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 Image(s) inside Quavo Got Two Brand New Yrn Chains
New reply 2 hours ago - 136 comments - by JNumbaNC

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.