b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Jim Jones and gang affiliation?


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Jim Jones and gang affiliation?
topic by Andromeda - 02-24-2007, 07:14 PM


Hey, y'all. Ive been doin a lot of research lately on rappers and gang affiliation. We all know that Jim Jones of Dipset lays claim to being a blood....but is he really? I've heard stories saying that he's actually a Crip.

Line from "Certified Gangstas":

"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”
"

Is Jimmy an Eastside Blood '93? Is he affiliated in any wit Suge Knight? and WTF si the deal wit Purple city Byrd Gang: someone does da crip walk in teh video but he ain't a crip...

also, what does his friend Baby bleu that died have to do wit it? Baby Bleu was the younger bro of Bleu Davinci, the rapper who got convicted with the BMF and worked with Koch (at Jimmy's recommendation). In the "day in a fast life" dvd, Jimmy has bleu in it and says RIP 'cause apparently bleu was shot...but Bleu was a crip, I think. Why would Jimmy be such good friends with a member of the opp. gang? Jimmy also says he was the "only one out of BMF"....does that mean that he was the only BMF he was friends wit?

He also mentions, in "ARound My Way," shouts to his man "El Lobo." "El lobo" means wolf in Spanish: is that a reference to Wolf, the BMF guy taht was k!lled?

also, people've mentioned that he mentions Haitian JAck in the Ballin' remix: did the Dips know anything about the Pac/big murd3rs?

thanks...this'll help alot.



65 comments for "Jim Jones and gang affiliation?"


 02-24-2007, 07:16 PMonline - #2
Fresh Whyte|B 652 heat pts652

  d 
space
$38,230 | POWERFUL
You Got Too Much Time On Your Hands To Listen To Homie.

It's 50/50 Chance That ni##a A Blood and Way He Carrying Himself With These Rocker Styles.There Will Be Zero Chance He A Blood As Well...
 02-24-2007, 07:18 PMaway - #3
klone03 

  d 
space
$9,927 | POWERFUL
wasn't that games verse in certified gangstas?
 02-24-2007, 07:18 PMaway - #4
slimyellow 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,178 | 19447994
i mean he's probably not a blood, but just affiliated with him to where he is accepted as one... aint like he acutally did anything or got his a$s beat to get in it..
 02-24-2007, 07:31 PMaway - #5
CalcuoCuchicheo 

  d 
space
$6,470 | POWERFUL
Didn't he get ####slapped or robbed by actual Bloods in California?
 02-24-2007, 07:35 PMonline - #6
Fresh Whyte|B 652 heat pts652

  d 
space
$38,230 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by CalcuoCuchicheo
Didn't he get ####slapped or robbed by actual Bloods in California?
True Story and Fase Had To Get Him Out Of That....
 02-24-2007, 07:35 PMaway - #7
Jimbo 

  d 
space
$4,692 | 0
Who the #### sits around wasting their time trying to figure out which rappers are in gangs? lmao...
 02-24-2007, 07:38 PMaway - #8
hustleinc.com 

  d 
space
$1,020 | 2352520
Originally Posted by Andromeda
Hey, y'all. Ive been doin a lot of research lately on rappers and gang affiliation. We all know that Jim Jones of Dipset lays claim to being a blood....but is he really? I've heard stories saying that he's actually a Crip.

Line from "Certified Gangstas":

"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”
"

Is Jimmy an Eastside Blood '93? Is he affiliated in any wit Suge Knight? and WTF si the deal wit Purple city Byrd Gang: someone does da crip walk in teh video but he ain't a crip...

also, what does his friend Baby bleu that died have to do wit it? Baby Bleu was the younger bro of Bleu Davinci, the rapper who got convicted with the BMF and worked with Koch (at Jimmy's recommendation). In the "day in a fast life" dvd, Jimmy has bleu in it and says RIP 'cause apparently bleu was shot...but Bleu was a crip, I think. Why would Jimmy be such good friends with a member of the opp. gang? Jimmy also says he was the "only one out of BMF"....does that mean that he was the only BMF he was friends wit?

He also mentions, in "ARound My Way," shouts to his man "El Lobo." "El lobo" means wolf in Spanish: is that a reference to Wolf, the BMF guy taht was k!lled?

also, people've mentioned that he mentions Haitian JAck in the Ballin' remix: did the Dips know anything about the Pac/big murd3rs?

thanks...this'll help alot.
i think this hoe is the f.e.d.s
 02-24-2007, 07:39 PMaway - #9
synopsis03|m 

  d 
space
$6,583 | 10849670
most rappers is false claiming u dont start gang banging in ur late 20's
 02-24-2007, 07:40 PMaway - #10
nation 

  d 
space
$410 | 3067116
grown men aren't in gangs. then again, jimmy ain't grown.

gangs are the replacements for after-school specials anyway, jimmy is busy being an entertainer, i doubt he still ####s with any of his childhood friends like that. getting together like the templar knights, discussing blood ####. lol, dude just wears red to expand his fanbase and ####

now the question you should be asking yourself is if cam is a blood? cuz he's not heavy on the red like jim and juelz, plus he said he's neutral. so i'll go ahead and answer that question: i keep da computas putin
 02-24-2007, 07:44 PMaway - #11
DatDurtyBoi305 

  d 
space
$743 | 1299847
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Who the #### sits around wasting their time trying to figure out which rappers are in gangs? lmao...
so y u reading this :hang: yourself
 02-24-2007, 07:48 PMaway - #12
Gz Up 

  d 
space
$1,155 | 2862457
in the words of three 6 mafia...

"WHO GIVES A ####"
 02-24-2007, 07:53 PMaway - #13
O-King 

  d 
space
$1,405 | 3216495
the threadstarter has to be 12/13
 02-24-2007, 07:56 PMaway - #14
blockburna 

  d 
space
$1,632 | 4467314
that niga probly aint in ####...jus another rapper claimin street ####...
 02-24-2007, 08:04 PMaway - #15
I_Am_Hiphop134 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,841 | 6058380
NOT 2 STRAY OFF TOPIC ( IM TRYN 2 MAKE A POINT), BUT WHEN DID BLOODZ IN NEW YORK ACTUALLY BEGIN? PROPZ 4 WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS?
 02-24-2007, 08:07 PMaway - #16
Cezaroh 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,711 | 15784627
jim just a blood groopy that purple city thing also messes with me 2 i try not to think about it cause ill just confuse myself but ny just willing out right now
 02-24-2007, 08:21 PMaway - #17
titusfuk 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,225 | 6394334
"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”

^^^^lmao thats a part of games verse not jimmy's!!! u gotta get yo #### straight homie!!!
 02-24-2007, 08:26 PMaway - #18
titusfuk 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,225 | 6394334
P.s. Suge An Jimmy Are Not Affiliated In Any Way If Any Anything Suge Would Merc Jimmy 4 Trying 2 Be A Blood But Im Still Feelin Them ni##as Baalliiiiinnnn
 02-24-2007, 08:38 PMaway - #19
deLeet 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$15,906 | POWERFUL
Dipset started repping blood set when they hooked up with game... sad ####
 02-24-2007, 08:46 PMaway - #20
Andromeda 

  d 
space
$5 | 0
Originally Posted by titusfuk
"”—“ Yeah, Harlem just like Compton
That's just how I roll
Red bandana wrapped around the chrome 44
Gun smokin like Suge's cigar..”

^^^^lmao thats a part of games verse not jimmy's!!! u gotta get yo #### straight homie!!!
Oops. meant that my bad

Somethin' else I found:

The Game says in his song "New York (Remix)":

“And Jim Jones' throwin a Blood party
Red bandanas from 93rd to 115th and Lennox
"
someone said that he got the name "capo" cause he's the capo for the nine trey gangsta bloods on 115th and lennox

Also, the Boo Ya Tribe (did da "CG" video wit him) are nine treys.

He says in:

"dont forget about me"

“Me and my truancy (NINE TREY!)”

In "when thugs die":

“That my life is so real, they dog me in and bring me home nine-trey”

Last edited by Andromeda; 02-24-2007 at 08:49 PM..
 


 



NBA Pau Gasol telling his brother Marc that LA isn't the pla..
53 comments
NFL Josh Gordon open letter to Charles Barkley, Cris Carter,..
79 comments
NFL Aaron Hernandez TRIAL BEGINS(link inside)
100 comments
  Louis Ck Or Bill Burr
New reply 4 minutes ago - 85 comments - by Hoop Dreams
 Video inside Dame Dash Speaks On Flex Shutting Down Jay Z *corporat...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 135 comments - by baskeeyacht
  Which Walking Dead Death Has Stuck With You The Most S...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 79 comments - by LuckiiWaviano
 NFL Marshawn Speaks
New reply 15 minutes ago - 122 comments - by HeruDat
 Image(s) inside What Is Your Opinion On This Female Here?
New reply 7 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Guvnor
 Video inside Officer Ricky Telling A Different Story On Being A C.o...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 115 comments - by brooklyngohard
 Image(s) inside Riff Raff Gains 55 Pounds Of Muscle And Is Completely ...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 196 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Master P At The Breakfast Club: Checks Charlamagne, Ca...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 105 comments - by BreakfastClub
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,933 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,906 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.