This is BX @ Boxden.com


[JETS] Be clear that I'm signing Christopher @bigblack Boykin and BamBam to J.L.R


 [JETS] Be clear that I'm signing Christopher @bigblack Boykin and BamBam to J.L.R
topic by Steve - 05-17-2012, 10:02 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot


Spitta ‏@CurrenSy_Spitta

Be clear that I'm signing Christopher @bigblack Boykin and BamBam to J.L.R.... For they are the jumbo jets

11:59 AM - 17 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone Details
> [JETS] Be clear that I'm signing Christopher @bigblack Boykin and BamBam to J.L.R - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

19 comments for "[JETS] Be clear that I'm signing Christopher @bigblack Boykin and BamBam to J.L.R"


 05-17-2012, 10:09 AMaway - #2
KillahhCamm 

  d 
space
$544 | 2313644
GOONS
 05-17-2012, 10:10 AMaway - #3
JETSoverERTHING 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$12,051 | POWERFUL









 05-17-2012, 10:15 AMaway - #4
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
ni##a should not be running a label
 05-17-2012, 10:23 AMonline - #5
fallguy 

  d 
space
$1,930 | 6032310
#jetsgo
 05-17-2012, 10:25 AMaway - #6
Smokeen Freeman 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,998 | 16086653
Originally Posted by ImInHerMouth
ni##a should not be running a label
I've come to the conclusion you one hatin a$s ni##a.
 05-17-2012, 10:28 AMaway - #7
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by Smokeen Freeman
I've come to the conclusion you one hatin a$s ni##a.
Did I hurt your feelings?
 05-17-2012, 10:42 AMaway - #8
JETSoverERTHING 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$12,051 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImInHerMouth
Did I hurt your feelings?
lol you aint hurt no ones feelings... you just straight hate in all spitta threads
 05-17-2012, 11:02 AMaway - #9
bird 

  d 
space
$2,818 | POWERFUL
who is bambam ?
 05-17-2012, 11:04 AMaway - #10
biff 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$3,268 | 12885626
who r they post music
 05-17-2012, 11:05 AMaway - #11
JETSoverERTHING 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$12,051 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by biff
who r they post music
Big black from rob & big.... and bambam is the big fat Cuban guy that is always with him im guessing
 05-17-2012, 11:09 AMaway - #12
MegaTON 21 heat pts21

  d 
space
$23,571 | POWERFUL
after he signs them what will they do?
 05-17-2012, 11:17 AMaway - #13
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by JETSoverERTHING
lol you aint hurt no ones feelings... you just straight hate in all spitta threads
Like which ones? When do I ever hate on Spitta? Is it in the J.Cole thread where I said Curren$y was a much better rapper than Cole? Is that where I hated on him. Cause that's the last time I remember bringing him up. I'm looking at you guys' names and can't help but notice that Curren$y fans get so butthurt when you just don't respond to a Spitta thread saying "dope" or "jet life". I thought the Jet #### was supposed to mean you're pilot of your own #### and to be an individual. But y'all dudes move like attack of the clones.
 05-17-2012, 11:28 AMaway - #14
biff 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$3,268 | 12885626
Originally Posted by JETSoverERTHING
Big black from rob & big.... and bambam is the big fat Cuban guy that is always with him im guessing
lol wth this gotta be a joke if he needs security im sure he could do better than these guys
 05-17-2012, 11:29 AMaway - #15
KillahhCamm 

  d 
space
$544 | 2313644
Originally Posted by ImInHerMouth
ni##a should not be running a label
stop being a ####boy its bad for your health and realize Spitta's genius.. he been getting ####ed left and right by Hip Hop Police, Bambam and Bigblack added for muscle.

or maybe he should run his label the same as the fellow in your avi, eh?
 05-17-2012, 11:41 AMaway - #16
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by KillahhCamm
stop being a ####boy its bad for your health and realize Spitta's genius.. he been getting ####ed left and right by Hip Hop Police, Bambam and Bigblack added for muscle.

or maybe he should run his label the same as the fellow in your avi, eh?
No. He shouldn't run his label like how Tip does. But see, the difference between you and I, is that I'm real enough to notice and call out when the rappers I like do dumb #### and I don't hold their di#k in my mouth 24/7 like you do. But I'm the ####boy tho. Added muscle? Shut the #### up. What they #### are they gonna do to the cops?
 05-17-2012, 11:45 AMaway - #17
JETSoverERTHING 97 heat pts97

  d 
space
$12,051 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImInHerMouth
Like which ones? When do I ever hate on Spitta? Is it in the J.Cole thread where I said Curren$y was a much better rapper than Cole? Is that where I hated on him. Cause that's the last time I remember bringing him up. I'm looking at you guys' names and can't help but notice that Curren$y fans get so butthurt when you just don't respond to a Spitta thread saying "dope" or "jet life". I thought the Jet #### was supposed to mean you're pilot of your own #### and to be an individual. But y'all dudes move like attack of the clones.
lol nawwww i've just seen you time to time hate on the dude, and again naww, It ain't no attack of the clones ####, I was just saying, no feelings were hurt, just a dumb a$s comment, that's all.






"Jet life "
 05-17-2012, 12:07 PMaway - #18
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by JETSoverERTHING
lol nawwww i've just seen you time to time hate on the dude, and again naww, It ain't no attack of the clones ####, I was just saying, no feelings were hurt, just a dumb a$s comment, that's all.






"Jet life "
I never hate on him tho. I just hate on his fans. Smokee Robinson is one of my fav. tapes of all time. I just don't like y'all ni##as that say I can never say nothing about an artist cause if I do, I'm a "hater". I talk #### about Jay too sometimes, it is what it is.
 05-17-2012, 12:14 PMaway - #19
Da_Crew2k9 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$1,935 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ImInHerMouth
I never hate on him tho. I just hate on his fans. Smokee Robinson is one of my fav. tapes of all time. I just don't like y'all ni##as that say I can never say nothing about an artist cause if I do, I'm a "hater". I talk #### about Jay too sometimes, it is what it is.
^^if most of bx like an artist and u don't trust me you a di#k rider and hater u trollin etc...
It's the way it is
 05-17-2012, 12:24 PMaway - #20
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,294 | 16114461
Originally Posted by Da_Crew2k9
^^if most of bx like an artist and u don't trust me you a di#k rider and hater u trollin etc...
It's the way it is
You couldn't be any more ####ing right. Salute.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Microsoft Investigating Xbox Owners for Fraudulently Refunding ..
77 comments
NBA Carmelo Anthony busts a nut in Lebron's eye (video)
89 comments
NFL Dallas Cowboys fans are losing their minds
52 comments
 NBA Official Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Vs Chicago Bull
New reply 1 second ago - 291 comments - by Akira Son Bio
 Video inside Before Dej Loaf Would Get Your Whole "fombily&quo...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 145 comments - by lilbeast
 Image(s) inside Nas Gettin Sucked Off By Madonna In The Studio (pic)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 116 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj's Boyfriend Responds To Drake & Wayne ...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 86 comments - by Frankybaby
 NFL Week 9- Tnf- New Orleans Saints Vs. Carolina Panthers
New reply 6 minutes ago - 466 comments - by Frasier
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 29 minutes ago - 138 comments - by The Bully
 Image(s) inside Hov. Migos. Rowdy Rebel
New reply 12 minutes ago - 54 comments - by chrismb
 NBA Confirmed: Russell Westbrook Has A Small Fracture In H...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 69 comments - by NoMenace

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,832 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.