Jay-Z endorses Aleister Crowley... AGAIN

Jay-Z endorses Aleister Crowley... AGAIN
 09-16-2011, 04:30 PMonline - #141
Adewale 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$3,487 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I'm The Dan
So wait... the whole problem with Kanye and Jay Z believing in this #### is because you think they're brainwashing others into believing it? that's it?

Wow... Christians are brainwashed from birth to believe in what they believe.

Honestly, I've been reading this #### on here for years and this is the problem? It coincides with your beliefs? WOW.
See that's the thing with Christianity, they feel as it's their god given <---(seriously) right to convert, denounce, and judge any other belief system that is not theirs.

They also a$sume that everyone around them is Christian and if their not they should be, so they can spew as much religious rhetoric as they want regardless of who listening. But any other ideal expressed to the same tenacity as theirs is seen as "offensive" "blasphemous" or "brainwashing".

Christians are by far the most arrogant religious group on the planet. Its like if thats what you believe it, fine believe in that, but dont sit here n shove your righteousness down everyone's throat. Ok your saved, be saved with your family over there. Leave me the #### alone here to MY LIFE.
 09-16-2011, 04:34 PMaway - #142
360crazy 7 heat pts

d 
space
$2,418 | 0
Originally Posted by Adewale
See that's the thing with Christianity, they feel as it's their god given <---(seriously) right to convert, denounce, and judge any other belief system that is not theirs.

They also a$sume that everyone around them is Christian and if their not they should be, so they can spew as much religious rhetoric as they want regardless of who listening. But any other ideal expressed to the same tenacity as theirs is seen as "offensive" "blasphemous" or "brainwashing".

Christians are by far the most arrogant religious group on the planet. Its like if thats what you believe it, fine believe in that, but dont sit here n shove your righteousness down everyone's throat. Ok your saved, be saved with your family over there. Leave me the #### alone here to MY LIFE.
they don't hear you tho...preach!
 09-16-2011, 04:50 PMaway - #143
DOCTOR TEETH 2 heat pts

d 
space
$1,090 | 0
once again Aleister Crowley>>>>>>Christianity

move beyond the slanderous information that has been spread about his life and actually study his work

have you ever read the book of lies kid? #### organized religion with a long di#k...the only inherent

value they have is in the symbolism and encoded information they contain what you do with this

info is up to you...as for jay-z nothing you are saying here is new to me...let go of the religious

programming T/S...where were you when I made this thread?

09-16-2011, 11:30 PMaway - #144
Screwhead|m 173 heat pts173

d 
space
$14,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Adewale

Blah, blah, blah......

When/where did I do any of what you're saying?

Where/when did I force anyone to believe my personal religious beliefs?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

This thread has nothing to do with anything other than describing some of Aleister Crowley's "Law of Thelema."

Simple as that.

A simple few paragraphs in the first post, and many of the idiots here can't even read that.

Many of you are hopeless to this, which is why they are able to be so flagrant with their Luciferian symbolism.

Whatever sheep, carry on.
 09-16-2011, 11:39 PMaway - #145
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Screwhead
Blah, blah, blah......

When/where did I do any of what you're saying?

Where/when did I force anyone to believe my personal religious beliefs?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

This thread has nothing to do with anything other than describing some of Aleister Crowley's "Law of Thelema."

Simple as that.

A simple few paragraphs in the first post, and many of the idiots here can't even read that.

Many of you are hopeless to this, which is why they are able to be so flagrant with their Luciferian symbolism.

Whatever sheep, carry on.
 09-16-2011, 11:40 PMaway - #146

d 
space
$14,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DOCTOR TEETH
once again Aleister Crowley>>>>>>Christianity

move beyond the slanderous information that has been spread about his life and actually study his work
Oh, I have studied his work.

He LIVED his work and philosophy to the fullest extent, but since you obviously admire him, you don't want to mention that.

Since that would show your statement to be complete BS.

have you ever read the book of lies kid? #### organized religion with a long di#k...the only inherent
You do know that Crowley's "Law of Thelema" and the OTO itself are organized religions, right?

Oops.

value they have is in the symbolism and encoded information they contain what you do with this

info is up to you...
Agreed.

If you really studied his works and that of other "Adept" Freemasons, Rosicrucians, etc., you would see how much they have altered the symbology and history to suit their own desires and ambitions.

That is, if you really studied their works.

as for jay-z nothing you are saying here is new to me...let go of the religious

programming T/S
This thread is not about supporting any particular belief, as I've stated MANY times in this thread.

These people (of which Jay-Z and Kanye are involved with) and their beliefs are specifically anti-Christian, the "Adepts" of the past (including Crowley) will tell you themselves.

You don't have to be a Christian to understand that.

What you and others here are REALLY doing is joining the popular wave of bias against a group of people, just like they want you to.

Just like what is promoted to us on a daily basis, and you're feeding right into it.

It's called "divide and conquer."

...where were you when I made this thread?

Somewhere else, evidently.

It looks interesting, I'll check it out.
 09-16-2011, 11:41 PMaway - #147

d 
space
$14,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Phicmagic
*yawns*
 09-16-2011, 11:50 PMaway - #148
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
*yawns*

09-17-2011, 12:09 AMaway - #149
ruff 6 heat pts

d 
space
$23,566 | POWERFUL
You know you mad tho brah
 09-17-2011, 12:16 AMaway - #150
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ruff

09-17-2011, 12:17 AMaway - #151
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$2,885 | 13686661
Originally Posted by SmooveDude
nice find.....i woulda never caught this because WTT got literally 45 seconds played until i heard blasphmy and had to delete it

This!

That first track was a diss towards Jesus & Christianity. If Jay-z doesn't like Jesus that is fine but he shouldn't trick the youth saying he follows Jesus.
 09-17-2011, 12:18 AMaway - #152

d 
space
$14,776 | POWERFUL

^^^ What are you two bosom buddies talking about?
 09-17-2011, 12:20 AMaway - #153
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
^^^ What are you two bosom buddies talking about?
 09-17-2011, 12:21 AMaway - #154

d 
space
$14,776 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Redplayboy313
This!

That first track was a diss towards Jesus & Christianity. If Jay-z doesn't like Jesus that is fine but he shouldn't trick the youth saying he follows Jesus.

They're sworn to secrecy, so being charlatans is all they know.

Last edited by Screwhead; 09-17-2011 at 12:24 AM..
 09-17-2011, 12:24 AMaway - #155
ruff 6 heat pts

d 
space
$23,566 | POWERFUL

Actually I was talmbot you
 09-17-2011, 12:25 AMaway - #156

d 
space
$14,776 | POWERFUL
 09-17-2011, 12:28 AMaway - #157
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL

I dont know what 'talmbot' means
 09-17-2011, 12:51 AMaway - #158

d 
space
$14,776 | POWERFUL

I dont know what 'talmbot' means
Of course, you don't......

Liar.
 09-17-2011, 12:58 AMaway - #159
drumgangP 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$10,842 | POWERFUL
Of course, you don't......

Liar.

09-17-2011, 06:00 AMaway - #160
wez! 

d 
space
$206 | 356326
Screwhead what happens if one day.....Just one day....Its found out that Jay Z/Kanye were spreading this #### and putting such imagery in their work in order to get a buzz and/or draw an extra dollar...That they really didnt believe in any of the #### you think they do and they were just using it as a clever marketing ploy because it dawned on them that...."Hey all publicity is great publicity"...........

I mean thats what they should be doing correct? Before any of this #### comes into play....and by #### I mean deeper meanings/messages/spreading whatever foolishness you think theyre spreading and so on would occur....you have to understand that this is all about $$$$$$$$$.....and if putting a couple baphomet looking characters in a video whilst not believing and/or giving a #### about what a baphomet means or stands for= More $$$$$...then they are GOING TO DO IT.

From being apart of the music business I know for a fact that some of these guys DO THINGS LIKE THIS in order to draw attention/cash flow.....Not because theyre actually apart of some secret society or cult, not because they worship this, that, and the third, not because theyre trying to control people....but because it equals more MONEY.

And I think thats what youre failing to see.....none of this is about Aleister Crowley, spreading some secret message and blah blah blah...Its about money....

So if you a$sume Jay Z's part of some bull####...even though he isnt....but HE realizes it makes you listen and/or draw listeners to him...then hes gonna get in a video with Swizz beats and crazy imagery so he can sell some more discs/tickets lol....Thats it.

Youre really trying to make this out to be more than what it really is...Its a bunch of guys doing music and becoming characters/actors and portraying alot of #### that really isnt them because they are in ENTERTAINMENT gaining wealth....Thats it.

Jay Z an Kanyes portrayed characters are no different than Triple HHH or Stone Cold Steve Austin.
While i think this thread has derailed, it was fun to read and see everyone's different opinion on the matter. I had to reply to the post above..

It doesn't matter if Jay-Z believes the message he is broadcasting. The message itself is what is important. If Jay-Z just wants to get money without caring what happens to the world, then he is a selfish, self-centered man that only cares for himself and those who identify themselves with him.

Research history and you will find out that all these secret societies and occults are real and that they have been around for decades and that they own almost every major resource that is available right now. By doing so, they automatically had enough money to either start the big corporations themselves, or take them over at some point.

As such they create and control everything in this world, therefore they do not care about God. If you want in, you can only do so on their terms.

Any rapper, either knowingly or unknowingly, spreading their message not only to make it seem like they are cool and above others, but also while making ridiculous amounts of money for himself (from people who don't think these subjects are important or are not even aware of it) is therefore, as you've said yourself a puppet.

They create controversial videos and put it on vevo to make loads of money for themselves, but who shares in that same profit of the video, who owns vevo?

Exactly.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  J.Coles fiancĂ©e
77 comments
Article inside  PSN Hacked Again
50 comments
Sunset Overdrive Free for Xbox Live Gold Members this Saturday
51 comments
 Image(s) inside Nov 20 - #thanksmichelleobama: Photos Show ‘mystery Mu...
New reply 46 seconds ago - 120 comments - by KFrizzle
 NFL Adrian Peterson On The Vikings: 'maybe It’s Best For M...
New reply 46 minutes ago - 82 comments - by Michael 1987
  Wendy Day (industry Insider) Say Birdman Was Forced To...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 73 comments - by CheebaHawk21
 NBA Kobe Humiliates, Disrespects, And Sons 😂james ...
New reply 51 minutes ago - 61 comments - by lefthookright
 Image(s) inside Nov 20 - Anonymous Warns Ferguson Police And Kkk In Ne...
New reply 41 minutes ago - 91 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Quavo Got Two Brand New Yrn Chains
New reply 55 minutes ago - 127 comments - by JNumbaNC
 Video inside Murda Mook And Dame Dash Call Out Drake For 15 Million
New reply 46 minutes ago - 63 comments - by trill jackson
 Image(s) inside Erica Mena Sets Wedding Date With Shad Moss Aka 'lil' ...
New reply 1 hour ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,857 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,808 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.