This is BX @ Boxden.com

J Cole Delaying "Born Sinner" Release Date

J Cole Delaying "Born Sinner" Release Date
33 topic by Fresh Whyte - 01-02-2013, 12:19 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

SOURCE: J.Cole Pushes Back “Born Sinner” Album | TRUE Magazine

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

26 comments for "J Cole Delaying "Born Sinner" Release Date"

01-02-2013, 12:26 PMaway - #2
TrueHopTunes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$748 | 2689198
Who's he fooling? His shxt not about to do numbers. This dude's a sellout. Just release it as a mixtape and give it away so the fans so they can forget about you already...
 01-02-2013, 12:30 PMaway - #3
justinjones 244 heat pts244

d 
space
$42,928 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TrueHopTunes
Who's he fooling? His shxt not about to do numbers. This dude's a sellout. Just release it as a mixtape and give it away so the fans so they can forget about you already...
or everybody not named 2 chainz have their albums pushed back for various reasons
 01-02-2013, 12:31 PMaway - #4
.amberlamps. 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$25,236 | POWERFUL
coleworld one of the best young rappers out right now.
 01-02-2013, 12:50 PMaway - #5
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,112 | POWERFUL
...I Wouldnt Say Sell Out....He Aint Got That Single To Have Him Buzzing.
 01-02-2013, 01:38 PMaway - #6
TrueHopTunes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$748 | 2689198
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
...I Wouldnt Say Sell Out....He Aint Got That Single To Have Him Buzzing.
Well he's def a one hit wonder. No way J. Cole is gonna have a long career in this rap shxt. Dude don't release enough music. I mean dam, we can't even get a new song per week from him! And he don't hop on any remixes or nothing. Lazy as rapper, all swag...
 01-02-2013, 02:01 PMaway - #7
King Henry 337 heat pts337

d 
space
$28,206 | POWERFUL
Well he's def a one hit wonder. No way J. Cole is gonna have a long career in this rap shxt. Dude don't release enough music. I mean dam, we can't even get a new song per week from him! And he don't hop on any remixes or nothing. Lazy as rapper, all swag...
The #### is this ni##a talkin bout?
 01-02-2013, 02:18 PMaway - #8

d 
space
$42,928 | POWERFUL
now you're just trolling
 01-02-2013, 02:20 PMaway - #9
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$14,041 | POWERFUL
Called it when the album was first announced.

Any Cole fan who thought it was coming out when he announced it was fooling themselves.
 01-02-2013, 02:22 PMonline - #10
Hieroglyphic 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$14,082 | POWERFUL
Who didn't see this coming? Seriously? How are you gonna announce an album release date 2 ####ing months in advance with just one single and no promo?
 01-02-2013, 02:29 PMaway - #11
TrueHopTunes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$748 | 2689198
Originally Posted by justinjones
now you're just trolling
The fxck are you talking about? I said he doesn't release enough material, and he don't! Nor does he hop on any big remixes. J. Cole has no buzz on the streets right now!!
Originally Posted by Cooked Brickz
Who didn't see this coming? Seriously? How are you gonna announce an album release date 2 ####ing months in advance with just one single and no promo?
What does that mean? Joe Budden did the exact same thing. Announced his album 2-3 months in advance, put out one single, and has ZERO promo. Yet his album is dropping in a few weeks. And how many people knew that? That's why J. Cole should just drop his album for free on Datpiff or some shxt...
 01-02-2013, 02:33 PMonline - #12
Hieroglyphic 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$14,082 | POWERFUL
Plenty of people are saying Budden's single is being played on the radio though.

Is Miss America even being played on the radio?
 01-02-2013, 02:36 PMaway - #13

d 
space
$42,928 | POWERFUL
The fxck are you talking about? I said he doesn't release enough material, and he don't! Nor does he hop on any big remixes. J. Cole has no buzz on the streets right now!!

What does that mean? Joe Budden did the exact same thing. Announced his album 2-3 months in advance, put out one single, and has ZERO promo. Yet his album is dropping in a few weeks. And how many people knew that? That's why J. Cole should just drop his album for free on Datpiff or some shxt...
how much material does he need to drop? its been 1 year since an album/mixtape. not 2,3,5. just one. he only put out one a year to begin with. he wasn't on that many features before his album dropped so what has really changed here?

and j.cole had 3 top 5 songs on the rap charts so its not like his incapable of having a song doing decent.

and you just proved that other guys point. you can clown big sean for doing the exact same thing. his album was supposed to drop a month ago before he pushed that back and he announced it in october
 01-02-2013, 02:36 PMonline - #14
Retro 77 heat pts77

d 
space
$19,561 | POWERFUL
I don't know why he put out a date in the first place. Nevertheless #cantwait...
 01-02-2013, 02:40 PMaway - #15

d 
space
$42,928 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Cooked Brickz
Plenty of people are saying Budden's single is being played on the radio though.

Is Miss America even being played on the radio?
they must be only playing that in jersey because im not sure many people even know he has one.

he announced his second single back in november and nobody has heard about that since.
 01-02-2013, 02:47 PMaway - #16
TrueHopTunes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$748 | 2689198
Originally Posted by justinjones

and you just proved that other guys point. you can clown big sean for doing the exact same thing. his album was supposed to drop a month ago before he pushed that back and he announced it in october
Yeah, but Lil Sean dropped a whole album for free for the fans to listen to for a couple months. Plus, he been on features like the one with Justin Bieber. He's doing what's proving MY point, which is what J. Cole needs to do. He ain't drop nothing since his 1st album!
 01-02-2013, 02:50 PMaway - #17

d 
space
$42,928 | POWERFUL
Yeah, but Lil Sean dropped a whole album for free for the fans to listen to for a couple months. Plus, he been on features like the one with Justin Bieber. He's doing what's proving MY point, which is what J. Cole needs to do. He ain't drop nothing since his 1st album!
but he did all that stuff before he pushed it back...so how did that exactly help. not every rapper needs to drop material all year long.
 01-02-2013, 02:56 PMonline - #18
Retro 77 heat pts77

d 
space
$19,561 | POWERFUL
Um...Do you not remember Friday Night Lights before Cole World? To the highlighted...

Plus a host of features / remixes. Stop posting...
 01-02-2013, 03:09 PMaway - #19
Kingpin 313 64 heat pts64

d 
space
$13,853 | POWERFUL
Kendrick took the internet nerd fanbase from this ni##a
 01-02-2013, 03:10 PMaway - #20
TrueHopTunes 2 heat pts

d 
space
$748 | 2689198
Originally Posted by Retro
Um...Do you not remember Friday Night Lights before Cole World?
All them random songs you posted don't count. Who's heard em! My girl's favorite rapper is J. Cole and she probably ain't heard none of them songs!!

Don't know why you bringing up Friday Night Lights, that clearly didn't come out since his 1st album. The only thing the streets really even mentioned about J. Cole once he died down on the radio, was that lil beef he had with Diggy. And how a 16 year old was k!lling him, lol.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
74 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
74 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
94 comments
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 200 comments - by Rick Ross
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 198 comments - by NoLastName
 NBA Norris Cole Lookin Like Robin Out Here, Wade Been Demo...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 57 comments - by Bkjj11
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 85 comments - by YungPrinceNY
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 103 comments - by QB Eagles
 Video inside Post Some Videos Of Rappers Being High As Fu-k
New reply 7 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Ole-G
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 3 minutes ago - 196 comments - by SpazzOut
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 8 minutes ago - 101 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.