This is BX @ Boxden.com

Is Scarlett Nas?!!?

Is Scarlett Nas?!!?
topic by MushroomKing7 - 11-18-2004, 09:46 PM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

Okay im kinda confused, back in the day i had the first Violators compolation joint, and there was a track with Scarlett on there, (it was like "I wanna fu#k you scarlet, i wan fu#k you too") the track was wit Noreaga, and now on Streets Disciple there is a chick that sounds alot like her, and im hearin that that is just Nas wit some voice effects, does this mean that that was nas on that track on the violators cd?? Somone clear this up for me please

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

9 comments for "Is Scarlett Nas?!!?"

11-18-2004, 09:56 PM - #2
MushroomKing7 

d 
space
$n/a |
/\/\ you stupid or sumthin, how is my question not legit?!?! it was a seriouse question that im sure not everyone knows the answer too, i was just wonderin, didn't need your lame a$s remarks, you dont now me kid,

now can somone actually answer the question?

Did nas ever do that Scarlett sh#t b4 Streets Disciple??? and how yall know its called Scarlett?
 11-18-2004, 10:02 PM - #3
MushroomKing7 

d 
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by S.D.174
lol you don't know me.lol

shut up f#g, ill shake you off like i do my di#k after i piss, hoe
 11-18-2004, 10:05 PMaway - #4
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts

d 
space
$8,001 | 13220595
Originally Posted by S.D.174
lol you don't know me.lol
oh,but i do
*laughs and vanishes into the night*
 11-18-2004, 10:26 PMaway - #5
djslodis 

d 
space
$566 | 254551
the scarlet on the violator joint is the same scarlet that rolled wit g unit for a minute - scarlet o'hara. nas flipped his voice and created a persona named scarlet. he never did this before this album. they are 2 different people.
 11-18-2004, 10:30 PM - #6
JaeMillz 

d 
space
$n/a |
lol this thread made me laugh
 11-18-2004, 10:35 PMaway - #7
Mysonne 1 heat pts

d 
space
$14,814 | POWERFUL
That's the chick with the huge scar on her face. She was in the XXL last year right before 50 kick her to the curb.
 11-18-2004, 10:48 PMaway - #8
trinking726 

d 
space
$852 | 392488
Originally Posted by djslodis
the scarlet on the violator joint is the same scarlet that rolled wit g unit for a minute - scarlet o'hara. nas flipped his voice and created a persona named scarlet. he never did this before this album. they are 2 different people.
yea he did it years ago on the nastradamous(spelling?) bootleg...on a song wit nature i believe
 11-18-2004, 10:55 PMaway - #9
deileoni 

d 
space
$1,799 | POWERFUL
lol fu#k no he aint
 11-18-2004, 10:57 PMaway - #10
hiroglifix 

d 
space
$809 | 731318
okay i dunno who this G-UNIT scarlet is
but Scarlett that did violator and is or was down wit noreaga , and nature and nas and sh#t is some old female rapper.. she was on Charli Baltimore's album that got released by UNtertainment or wuteva years ago.....

Thorough bi#ches - charli baltimore feat. lady of rage, scarlett, queen pen, da brat, gangsta boo........

..... i think

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
66 comments
NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep or Rivers?
56 comments
NFL Official Predict your squads record thread.
76 comments

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
fans of BX | none new today following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.