This is BX @ Boxden.com

Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video

Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video
22 topic by WEREWOLF - 03-07-2010, 06:44 AM - Boxden > The Hip-Hop Spot

just hear me out on this boxden, i aint saying lil wayne or eminem are illuminati but i believe they are trying to warn us on some #### thats bout to happen they know about but cant outright say it without being k!lled...i know this gonna sound like some crazy wild outlandish ish but just hear me out...i feel like these two are actually trying to warn us on some serious ####

YouTube - Lil Wayne Feat. Eminem - Drop The World (Official Music Video) Full (HQ)

...first look at the overall backdrop of the video, its earth set in the future where chaos has taken over, people are hanging out on their front porch with gas masks on as a precaution for the chemical warfare the illuminati will use on the people for "population control"

ok secondly when wayne says "just hope your heaven sent or your hell proof" it shows a shot of a normal family driving in a car in the midst of this chaos, what wayne is getting at or saying here is the family is neither "heaven sent" nor "hell proof" and they need to be one of the two to survive ...the family are actually in "hell" on earth and probably wont survive because they arent a part of the "mob" and will most likely get lynched, they dont show it but that what he means. notice the "mob" looks alot like the individuals portrayed in the jay-z rhianna video "run this town" (same clothing, hoodies, pitchforks, machetes)

now look at this still shot from the video, notice anything weird? look at the numbers "621" in the background painted on the wall...the numbers "621" represent the date June 21st which is the date when the summer solstice begins, which if you dont know is a sacred number to the illuminati, representing when the sun (lucifer) starts to shine its brightest in the new year and reaches its apex in the sky, many illuminati sacrifices have been held on or around this date throughout history. michael jackson was sacrificed 3 days after last years solstice.

thirdly, now this #### bout to get real crazy but bare with me, im gonna explain what wayne means by "heaven sent" and why he and eminem says on the hook "imma leave earth in my space ship". the illuminati has plans to stage a fake rapture in the oncoming years, this is personally a confirmation of the signs ive seen in the media in the years after 9/11. ..i noticed in many christian ministeries (bush is deep with the christian right) around the world were promoting the idea of a "rapture" where "god" would come down to earth and take only those who were followers and leave the rest to burn in eternity in "hell" on earth after the illuminati trigger WW3 nuclear holocaust and worldwide chaos.

at first i didnt take much notice until i found out george w bush had been mentioning the rapture in his speeches in the past, it shocked me that this guy the president of the usa would believe in such outlandish theories and make public statements about it, but then it hit me ..in this realm he is in his own mind the GOD of this earth, his illuminati grand father funded the nazi's and they are part of the same "elite" who knew how to create anti gravity ufo's capable of high speed space travel the same technology amerikkka uses today secretly ...its well known that the majority of the nazi scientists who built these machines were shipped to america and south america post ww2 in "operation paperclip" to use as intellectual resources...much of this technology has been reincarnated through the us military space programs and NASA as a newer, more improved, undetectable "fourth reich"

you think the illuminati hasnt already found bigger, better, more sustainable planets in the universe with this technology yet? they already have armies in space. the rapture will be none of the mindless christian followers who predicted this #### and those with enough money to afford a seat on the space ships. not true, in the end only the smartest intellectuals and elite of society will be alllowed seats. eminem and wayne are part of this elite but are trying to warn us that our time is running out.

its exactly how it went down in the movie 2012 except the arks are actually space ships and they are going to re-populate the human race with the smartest and genetically superior humans on a different planet in the universe. thats if we dont stop them first, which prob wont happen.

Latest Hip-Hop Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

237 comments for "Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video"

03-07-2010, 06:45 AMaway - #2
j0hncena 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$9,183 | POWERFUL
 03-07-2010, 06:52 AMaway - #3
Joehook 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,195 | POWERFUL
mcdonalds >>> wendys>>> burger king
 03-07-2010, 06:56 AMaway - #4
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$29,218 | POWERFUL
 03-07-2010, 07:00 AMaway - #5
tacuna 320 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$3,804 | 14688302
:nicethread:
 03-07-2010, 07:02 AMaway - #6
ricky_peso 

d 
space
$1,929 | 6979422
 03-07-2010, 07:02 AMaway - #7
LilBlasta 8 heat pts

d 
space
$5,574 | POWERFUL
 03-07-2010, 07:05 AMaway - #8
GrfxBeatz 2 heat pts

d 
space
$708 | 3785142
YouTube - Barbie Girl- Aqua (Music Video)

Does this #### got illuminati messages too?
 03-07-2010, 07:08 AMaway - #9
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
This Illuminati #### is getting ridiculous, ####, just k!ll us already and stop giving us warnings.
 03-07-2010, 07:11 AMaway - #10
WEREWOLF 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,547 | POWERFUL
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win."-Mahatma Gandhi
 03-07-2010, 07:13 AMaway - #11
Hold That 91 heat pts91

d 
space
$28,010 | POWERFUL
I can't believe ni##as are this paranoid..

People can't even make creative videos anymore, without someone throwing the "Illuminati" word around..

Seriously if it was some big #### going on, what the #### you gonna do about it? Nothing, you're likely just to sit back and watch that #### on fold on television like you normally do. So save us the essays.
 03-07-2010, 07:13 AMaway - #12

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WEREWOLF
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win."-Mahatma Gandhi
We want to die, why would want to live on this piece of #### earth.
 03-07-2010, 07:14 AMonline - #13
ImageOfTruth 

d 
space
$2,807 | 10413706
You're right in some respect, I believe there is an obvious message contained in this video in regards to future events in America, and Earth.
 03-07-2010, 07:14 AMaway - #14
Morphy 

d 
space
$1,518 | 4518044
you were doing alright until you said they have armies in space
 03-07-2010, 07:14 AMaway - #15
collegeboy58 1 heat pts

d 
space
$9,004 | 15666354

Last edited by collegeboy58; 03-07-2010 at 07:26 AM..
 03-07-2010, 07:15 AMaway - #16

d 
space
$41,882 | POWERFUL
Oh and for the record, Lil Wayne said, "this is no the official video." He doesn't know how it leaked. He said that on Ustream the other day. You would think if Lil Wayne was trying to warn us, he would have released the official video by now.
 03-07-2010, 07:20 AMaway - #17
j0hncena 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$9,183 | POWERFUL
i saw it on mtv jams last night???
 03-07-2010, 07:21 AMaway - #18
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11

d 
space
$44,262 | POWERFUL
lol its funny to me how u think rappers are this smart...

if anything..the video directors and editors are illuminati..not these ####ing rappers.
 03-07-2010, 07:22 AMaway - #19
VickVega 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,543 | 10858388
living in fantasy bra...:nuts:
 03-07-2010, 07:26 AMaway - #20
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$29,218 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PDA
lol its funny to me how u think rappers are this smart...

if anything..the video directors and editors are illuminati..not these ####ing rappers.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  last of us remastered new taunt
52 comments
NFL Justin Blackmon Arrest Video - "This Is Gonna Be a Big D..
66 comments
MLB Happy Birthday To The Greatest Baseball Player Who Ever ..
55 comments
 Image(s) inside Fif Bout To Fire This Ungrateful Negro Jack Thriller
New reply 1 minute ago - 52 comments - by Xaiv
  9th Wonder Keepin' It 100 On Twitter !
New reply 4 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Blue Smoke
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You Bx Niggas!
New reply 1 minute ago - 101 comments - by kingdavid22
 NBA Anthony Davis Putting On That Weight (pic)
New reply 5 minutes ago - 98 comments - by J
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef Sosa Glo In The 2st Grade
New reply 3 minutes ago - 89 comments - by inetol
 NBA Chandler Parsons Calls James Haren's Role Players Comm...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 101 comments - by sho 2010
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 4 minutes ago - 301 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Kevin Love Telling Teams Don't Trade For Him?
New reply 8 minutes ago - 62 comments - by O Nasty

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,755 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following and 4 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.