Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

If Mobb Deep are Sellouts then Nas is one too!

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
59 viewing
Image inside charlamagne tha god exposed on twitter? (or shoppe..
69 comments
most viewed right now
49 viewing
 Video inside Horror-core Rap kid Murders whole family after conc..
26 comments

top in section
30 viewing
Video inside Cardi B
top in eyecandy
top in section
23 viewing
Video inside Travis Scott F!ghts Fan After Attempted Chain Snatch
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - Both Sellouts?
Mobb Deep are sellouts not the almighty Nas! 18 58.06%
They're both are sellouts! 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 If Mobb Deep are Sellouts then Nas is one too!
topic by Killah Jim - 01-26-2006, 10:33 PM


People called them sellouts for signing to 50's label after he dissed him

"i'll do your little a.ss like jay did mobb deep" - 50 cent

(keep in mind, they made a bunch of money from their deal)



nas resently signed to Def Jam (the label Jay has alot of power at)

yall already know the story behind Nas and Jay, so i wont explain much except....Jay left condoms on Nas's baby seat > If Mobb Deep are Sellouts then Nas is one too! - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

nas also made alot of money from his deal


both of these guys have been dissed by their boss (YES nas stans, Nas is signed to Def Jam, he has to listens to Jay and people Higher then jay @ def jam > If Mobb Deep are Sellouts then Nas is one too! - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! )

both of these dude will do anything for money
both are punks

and Both are sellouts



24 comments for "If Mobb Deep are Sellouts then Nas is one too!"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 01-26-2006, 10:36 PMaway - #2
mcnasty81  space
avatar
space
$309 | 3002
thats a pretty good point cuz im sure a lot of people that hate on mobb for signing to gunit are defending nas signing with def jam
 01-26-2006, 10:44 PM - #3
Killah Jim  space
avatar
space
$n/a |
Originally Posted by mcnasty81
thats a pretty good point cuz im sure a lot of people that hate on mobb for signing to gunit are defending nas signing with def jam
the nas stans are sickening, they praise nas like he's Jesus

"no, no! nas is great, he's god, he can get love for what others get hate for!"
 01-27-2006, 12:03 AM - #4
Killah Jim  space
avatar
space
$n/a |
nas stans dont wanna face the truth, their idol is a sellout
 01-27-2006, 09:01 AM - #5
Killah Jim  space
avatar
space
$n/a |
Nas is a slave to the money
 01-27-2006, 09:05 AMaway - #6
Sean_Matsuda  space
avatar
space
$647 | 10684398
eh...i dont think so only for the fact that they publicly squashed all their beef and for the fact that gunit are know to make hip pop music,jay jus has a large fanbase which is why he sells
 01-27-2006, 09:06 AMaway - #7
Sean_Matsuda  space
avatar
space
$647 | 10684398
but i guess i could say they both are
 01-27-2006, 09:34 AMaway - #8
J. Jones04  space
avatar
space
$3,843 | 13345215
Get it right n*ccaz Nas signed to Def Jam just for the last 2 albums left on his contract with Sony, and Nas won the battle with Jay so what the f*ck is you saying. Mobb Deep are sellouts, lames, & can't rap atleast prodigy can't no more. Havoc flow is alright but he's a better producer. Prodigy gets robbed how many times, i can't count the times i've read & heard that them n*ggas get rob, & Tru-Life beat the sh*t out of prodigy for trying to steal his flow.
 01-27-2006, 09:35 AMaway - #9
g0tt1 72 heat pts72 space
avatar
space
$7,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J. Jones04
Get it right n*ccaz Nas signed to Def Jam just for the last 2 albums left on his contract with Sony, and Nas won the battle with Jay so what the f*ck is you saying. Mobb Deep are sellouts, lames, & can't rap atleast prodigy can't no more. Havoc flow is alright but he's a better producer. Prodigy gets robbed how many times, i can't count the times i've read & heard that them n*ggas get rob, & Tru-Life beat the sh*t out of prodigy for trying to steal his flow.
Nas is jays bi*ch and mobb is 50s bi*ch... Dont be a hypocrite u f*g**t
 01-27-2006, 09:51 AMaway - #10
J. Jones04  space
avatar
space
$3,843 | 13345215
Originally Posted by g0tt1
Nas is jays bi*ch and mobb is 50s bi*ch... Dont be a hypocrite u f*g**t
Im not a hypocrite b*tch, Mobb deep is everybody's b*tch, they are targets everywhere they go, that alone that them n*ggas are garbage. Sounds like you took affense to what i said about them. Pull yo skirt down dude.

Last edited by J. Jones04; 01-27-2006 at 09:54 AM..
 01-27-2006, 09:55 AMaway - #11
g0tt1 72 heat pts72 space
avatar
space
$7,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J. Jones04
Im not a hypocrite b*tch, Mobb deep is everybody's b*tch, they are targets everywhere they go, that alone that them n*ggas are garbage. Sounds like you took affense to what i said about them. Pull yo skirt down dude.
Nas = Jays bi*ch

u mad?

 01-27-2006, 09:59 AMaway - #12
Apexemotion  space
avatar
space
$1,128 | 0
i dont blame any of them there just trying to get that gwap whoever said there sellin out is straight dumb,
 01-27-2006, 10:00 AMaway - #13
Apexemotion  space
avatar
space
$1,128 | 0
Originally Posted by J. Jones04
Im not a hypocrite b*tch, Mobb deep is everybody's b*tch, they are targets everywhere they go, that alone that them n*ggas are garbage. Sounds like you took affense to what i said about them. Pull yo skirt down dude.
mobb deep owns you son stop hatin its not good for you..
 01-27-2006, 10:30 AMaway - #14
J. Jones04  space
avatar
space
$3,843 | 13345215
Originally Posted by g0tt1
Nas = Jays bi*ch

u mad?

lol Im good B, i could give a f*ck really they ain't stoppin my cashflow or nothin so its nothin to me you the 1 mad. How is Nas, Jay's bi*ch? Explain that to me folk? Tell me how im hating? Them n*ggas make garbage music now, Prodigy and his nursery rhymes, everybody know mobb been making good music lately. I like Havoc he's a good producer & a alright rapper, but they time has past dog face that sh*t

Last edited by J. Jones04; 01-27-2006 at 10:34 AM..
 01-27-2006, 10:46 AMaway - #15
Apexemotion  space
avatar
space
$1,128 | 0
Originally Posted by J. Jones04
lol Im good B, i could give a f*ck really they ain't stoppin my cashflow or nothin so its nothin to me you the 1 mad. How is Nas, Jay's bi*ch? Explain that to me folk? Tell me how im hating? Them n*ggas make garbage music now, Prodigy and his nursery rhymes, everybody know mobb been making good music lately. I like Havoc he's a good producer & a alright rapper, but they time has past dog face that sh*t
idk what youve been listing too but so far the freestyles and tracks i heard p has been spittin on is fire..
 01-27-2006, 10:50 AMaway - #16
J. Jones04  space
avatar
space
$3,843 | 13345215
well how im hatin if you don't know what im listing duke? Them G-unit mixtapes that Mobb been on the songs they have on there aren't all that great.
 01-27-2006, 11:04 AMaway - #17
newport shortz  space
avatar
space
$4,136 | 2190497
IN the music industry it's about money and what someone can do for you.

I wouldn't call Mobb Deep sellouts and I wouldn't call Nas a sellout.

They both have been brushed under the radar over the years and now they have oppurtunities to get more exposure then they've been experienced to within' their tensure's in the game.

I dont really listen to Mobb so I dont care...

Nas , I just hope his album's worth him signing to Def Jam. It better be BETTER than illmatic and stillmatic combined.
 01-27-2006, 11:57 AMaway - #18
Young Candino  space
avatar
space
$5,264 | 4970534
Check out to Nas for $$$ signed by Jay Z.... They both sold out but who cares... at the end of the day its hip hop....
 01-27-2006, 12:24 PMaway - #19
cdoyle456  space
avatar
space
$1,741 | 108786
no, people call Mobb Deep sellouts because 1) everyone in G-Unit is a sellout
2) they're going to make comercial music, just like 50's

Nas is still going to be Nas, the only thing that's changing with him is his paycheck
 01-27-2006, 12:31 PMaway - #20
JCrack  space
avatar
space
$494 | 9672
Originally Posted by cdoyle456
no, people call Mobb Deep sellouts because 1) everyone in G-Unit is a sellout
2) they're going to make comercial music, just like 50's

Nas is still going to be Nas, the only thing that's changing with him is his paycheck
thats real talk
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
13 viewing
Video inside G-Unit at The Breakfast Club: Beast is G-Unit, New ..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Kenya Zairera  
50 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
kanye west used 18 people to help write "All Day"
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Tommy Sotomayor Threatens To Kill Cory Holcomb And Crew If..
103 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Mar 3 - 3 arrested in viral video hamburger beat d..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside you'll never be drunker than...  
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Audio inside Wiz sends shots at Amber  
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside 50 Cent is dropping 1.6 Million on Floyd to beat Pa..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Noisey Atlanta - Rich Gang: Sometimes You Win, Some..
55 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.