Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

IF GFID goes plat, what will BOXDEN's excuse be ?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
58 viewing
 Image inside Birdman gives Young Thug his platinum plaque
61 comments
most viewed right now
47 viewing
 Article inside 33 Strange Facts About America That Most American..
35 comments

top in section
33 viewing
 Image inside The REAL Amber Rose
top in eyecandy
top in section
20 viewing
 Image inside Mar 27 - Breaking: Amanda Knox murder conviction over..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Poll results - ....
"Def Jam bought copies" 3 11.54%
"Ross really proved everyone wrong about his buzz" 3 11.54%
50 Cent > Ross and I'm just posting in here to say it 7 26.92%
I don't care whatever it sells 13 50.00%
Voters: 26. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 IF GFID goes plat, what will BOXDEN's excuse be ?
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:38 PMJoined Jun 2006 - away - #1
1852 pageviews
59 comments


GOD999 144 heat pts144 space
avatar space
S L I P P I N
space
$23,937 | POWERFUL
Well how about it image

Last edited by GOD999; 06-29-2012 at 04:41 PM..
Reply With Quote

59 comments for "IF GFID goes plat, what will BOXDEN's excuse be ?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 06-29-2012, 04:39 PMJoined Jan 2012 - away - #2
Minister 105 heat pts105 space
avatar space
hardcore, bi*ch
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
it must be raining midgets outside
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:40 PMJoined Jan 2012 - away - #3
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120 space
avatar space
BBQ Sauce
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Def Jam bought the albums

Birdman bought the albums

JayZ, & Diddy bought the albums


&

People bought it to hear the guest

People bought it to hear the beats


Computer glitch

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 06-29-2012 at 04:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:43 PMJoined Sep 2010 - away - #4
MajorD 433 heat pts433 space
avatar space
King Of SubHumans
space
$4,086 | POWERFUL
def jam does buy albums though...the first week especially. they ship them out and if n*ggas don't buy it the retailers sell it back to the label, but those units still get counted on sound scan
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:44 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #5
justinjones 261 heat pts261 space
avatar space
The Trill Don't Die
space
$44,185 | POWERFUL
that he did what i expected him to do with all this damn buzz. im the only one on here that expecting him to do it
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:46 PMJoined Jun 2012 - away - #6
YesUcantCme 4 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,116 | 3974798
Ross goin platnum is never goin 2 happen!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:46 PMJoined May 2008 - away - #7
Showtimegp 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$7,516 | 11310976
it should of been 2x plat, he still flopped.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:52 PMJoined Dec 2005 - on now - #8
Fresh Whyte|B 655 heat pts655 space
avatar space
Boxden Original "Fresh"
space
$38,291 | POWERFUL
...No Need For A Excuse Cause Its Not Happening.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:58 PMJoined Nov 2010 - away - #9
jt satan 79 heat pts79 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,507 | POWERFUL

Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:12 PMJoined Feb 2011 - away - #10
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 space
avatar space
The Complicated Wizard
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Se7en
Ross go platinum? LOL. Oh man. The delusions of BXs HHS members. Ross gonna barely sell 250k
I irony to speak about delusional and then say 250k total
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:16 PMJoined Aug 2006 - away - #11
Blah 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
Word
space
$21,385 | POWERFUL
Bigger question is what will you say when he doesnt go plat
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:19 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #12
justinjones 261 heat pts261 space
avatar space
The Trill Don't Die
space
$44,185 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blah
Bigger question is what will you say when he doesnt go plat
that he doesn't make white music or whatever the hell... like jeezy had that problem for 7 years
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:20 PMJoined Aug 2011 - away - #13
King Henry 393 heat pts393 space
avatar space
To Pimp A Butterfly
space
$32,223 | POWERFUL
n*gga ain't even topping J. Cole's first week numbers

Hold me to that
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:34 PMJoined Jun 2006 - away - #14
GOD999 144 heat pts144 space
avatar space
S L I P P I N
space
$23,937 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Se7en
Ross go platinum? LOL. Oh man. The delusions of BXs HHS members. Ross gonna barely sell 250k
If my n*gga Tech N9ne co-signed the album, you'd prolly say something else then
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:34 PMJoined Jan 2012 - away - #15
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120 space
avatar space
BBQ Sauce
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Blah
Bigger question is what will you say when he doesnt go plat
That's easy

Because only 15 rappers have gone Gold within the last 5 years

Because only 7 rappers have gone Platinum within the last 5 years


Or outsiders will bring up the fact that Jezzy went platinum back in 2006 but hasn't gone platinum since and therefore a rappers career will be judged by platinum plaques instead of Hot albums.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:46 PMJoined Feb 2011 - away - #16
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400 space
avatar space
The Complicated Wizard
space
$5,679 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Se7en
You didn't do too well in your English and Language Arts classes, did you?
Sorry. *The irony to speak about delusion... carry on.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 05:46 PMJoined Dec 2011 - away - #17
One Gud Cide 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,011 | POWERFUL
why we talking about completely unrealistic hypothetical doe @ ross going platinum

all his other sh*t and far bigger songs, hype, everything, and he still couldn't crack plat you think he will now?
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 06:09 PMJoined Jan 2012 - away - #18
Graftedgenes 120 heat pts120 space
avatar space
BBQ Sauce
space
$6,967 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kid Cunner
Sorry. *The irony to speak about delusion... carry on.
You know what I just thought about:

I can't recall another instance were E-fans seemed so concerned about an artist going Platinum or not.

It's odd and I'm brainstorming to find the reasoning behind it unless someone can explain it to me.
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 06:10 PMJoined Nov 2010 - away - #19
jt satan 79 heat pts79 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,507 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Graftedgenes
That's easy

Because only 15 rappers have gone Gold within the last 5 years

Because only 7 rappers have gone Platinum within the last 5 years


Or outsiders will bring up the fact that Jezzy went platinum back in 2006 but hasn't gone platinum since and therefore a rappers career will be judged by platinum plaques instead of Hot albums.
the recession = platinum
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2012, 06:16 PMJoined Nov 2011 - away - #20
Kingpin 313 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
Patriotssss
space
$14,598 | POWERFUL
Teflon don was his best chance he will never have a song bigger than bmf and Aston Martin music
Reply With Quote
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside Luna Star (Snapchat: cutelunastarr)  
39 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
NFL Some of Barry Sanders' Top Runs EVER  
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
NBA An ex-NBA player who made $66 million is now a Columbi..
128 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Kendrick Not Happy With Sales?  
388 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Mar 26 - dea agents had sex parties funded by drug cartels
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Bella Bellz!!!  
51 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Mar 26 - BREAKING: Co-pilot made 'deliberate attempt' to c..
120 comments
@news
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Think I'm being catfished, someone ID this chick
106 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Kim Kardashian Returns To Brown Hair Three Weeks A..
29 comments
@eyecandy

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time