This is BX @ Boxden.com


If Eminem Died Next Week...


 If Eminem Died Next Week...
 08-13-2010, 07:55 AMonline - #41
G Code 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$5,177 | POWERFUL
There's about 5-7 people who you could argue is the goat and eminem is one of them
 08-13-2010, 08:00 AMaway - #42
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$24,180 | POWERFUL
he is already mentioned with pac and biggie
 08-13-2010, 08:01 AMaway - #43
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$32,894 | POWERFUL
pac and big? i dont think so
 08-13-2010, 08:08 AMaway - #44
Woodwin 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,052 | 10619005
Originally Posted by thegoldenhero
he is already mentioned with pac and biggie
ni##a by who u eminem stans?

If eminem died hed be forgot by next year..his music is not timeless
 08-13-2010, 08:21 AMaway - #45
Mocking Mind 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,245 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thegoldenhero
he is already mentioned with pac and biggie


Originally Posted by Woodwin
ni##a by who u eminem stans?

If eminem died hed be forgot by next year..his music is not timeless
Stfu...
 08-13-2010, 08:26 AMaway - #46
Woodwin 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,052 | 10619005
Originally Posted by Mocking Mind




Stfu...
that ni##a would be like BIG L, ni##a raw now...to yalll...but still not at that big/pac level...and never will be because he aint black and that fact.. Not to mention this wigga made questionable racist music / homo music...just off the wall type #### that cant be forgiven
 08-13-2010, 08:28 AMaway - #47
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$32,894 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Woodwin
that ni##a would be like BIG L, ni##a raw now...to yalll...but still not at that big/pac level...and never will be because he aint black and that fact.. Not to mention this wigga made questionable racist music / homo music...just off the wall type #### that cant be forgiven
i think Big L is a better comparison then pac and big when it comes to this situation
 08-13-2010, 08:34 AMaway - #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$24,180 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Woodwin
ni##a by who u eminem stans?

If eminem died hed be forgot by next year..his music is not timeless
stfu i don't like em like that but if you don't think the majority of hip hop fans don't mention him with those dudes you are delusional...jay is also mention with them as well stop hatin
 08-13-2010, 08:40 AMonline - #49
G Code 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$5,177 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Woodwin
ni##a by who u eminem stans?

If eminem died hed be forgot by next year..his music is not timeless
When you have the most record sales in hip hop you will forever be remembered, keep hating on him though maybe someone will agree with your dumb a$s statment so you can feel special
 08-13-2010, 08:45 AMaway - #50
GST 

  d 
space
$12,232 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by wepainters
can't go without a thread where a black person brings up race when it comes to Eminem.
just admit it,dude

it's real talk..black folks don't hold Eminem in the same regard as white ppl.we've gotten over the fact that what we do ain't #### til a white person is able to do the same thing..everybody is going crazy over 'multis',something Kool G Rap been k!lling since the late 80s but as usual it wasn't anything special til the mid-90s when the white dude did it..rap lyrics were 'vulgar' before Eminem now all of a sudden it's 'creative expression'
 08-13-2010, 08:53 AMaway - #51
Woodwin 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,052 | 10619005
Originally Posted by G Code
When you have the most record sales in hip hop you will forever be remembered, keep hating on him though maybe someone will agree with your dumb a$s statment so you can feel special
who gives a #### why people always gotta bring in record sales...?? He can go diamond on his next 4 albums that only means alotta white people bought it..I guess eminem is the most commercial rapper then? Im not hating im just being honest...

Very few black people #### wit eminem anymore...we used to but hell nah...he got some music that bumps but collectively nahhh




 08-13-2010, 08:55 AMaway - #52
Mocking Mind 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,245 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Woodwin
that ni##a would be like BIG L, ni##a raw now...to yalll...but still not at that big/pac level...and never will be because he aint black and that fact.. Not to mention this wigga made questionable racist music / homo music...just off the wall type #### that cant be forgiven
Racism
 08-13-2010, 08:58 AMaway - #53
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$24,180 | POWERFUL
hold on em the dude with one of the best flows, hella multi's, 2 or 3 classics, and the highest selling rapper of all time! how the hell isn't he going to be mentioned with big or pac...I'll wait
 08-13-2010, 09:45 AMaway - #54
Future 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$31,749 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thegoldenhero
hold on em the dude with one of the best flows, hella multi's, 2 or 3 classics, and the highest selling rapper of all time! how the hell isn't he going to be mentioned with big or pac...I'll wait
He's salty b/c Em is white and running this rap #### no other reason why he said that..
 08-13-2010, 09:45 AMaway - #55
Future 40 heat pts40

  d 
space
$31,749 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Woodwin
that ni##a would be like BIG L, ni##a raw now...to yalll...but still not at that big/pac level...and never will be because he aint black and that fact.. Not to mention this wigga made questionable racist music / homo music...just off the wall type #### that cant be forgiven
this racist mutha####a...... your avy says it all
 08-13-2010, 09:47 AMonline - #56
G Code 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$5,177 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Woodwin
who gives a #### why people always gotta bring in record sales...?? He can go diamond on his next 4 albums that only means alotta white people bought it..I guess eminem is the most commercial rapper then? Im not hating im just being honest...

Very few black people #### wit eminem anymore...we used to but hell nah...he got some music that bumps but collectively nahhh

You said he'd be forgotten next year... if you sell 80 million record you will never be forgotten, infact hell probably always will be on your mind cuz you just gotta keep hatin
 08-13-2010, 09:53 AMonline - #57
vazquez1085 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,622 | 7684064
Originally Posted by theking1
to the white people he is god but to the real hip hop heads hell no
ni##a r u stupid
 08-13-2010, 10:04 AMonline - #58
vazquez1085 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,622 | 7684064
Originally Posted by Nyyankees2
White people will always do things better than blacks
YOU are ignorant

Im neither black nor white but Ill be the first to say

1) Eminem is 1 of the best rappers to EVER do it and thats sum real #### and

2) You say white people will always do things better than blacks, how is it we have a black man in office to fix what a man has ruined for 8 yrs str8?

Shut ur ignorant a$s up where r the MODS who used to ban people when we need em
 08-13-2010, 10:11 AMaway - #59
pennstatebolt 

  d 
space
$624 | 734300
Originally Posted by Seymore Cake
If he died next week then 3,000,000 stans would also die that day

hmm...the world is getting overpopulated
 08-13-2010, 10:16 AMaway - #60
theking1 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,056 | 10910292
Originally Posted by Daddy Black
Lets put it into perspective, if eminem was black he would be labled the greatest rapper in the world. No one would try to test him or say otherwise cause he would be the greatest black rapper now, better than big, pac, jay, nas everybody. And with his skill they know he would destroy them. Ok now eminem is black and dies next week, then it be "holy #### we just lost the greatest rapper to ever grace the mic". Illuminati k!lled this ni##a cause he was too good and his rap skill would inspire even better young black rappers to come up, power that they cant allow. Now come back to reality and eminem is white. The white people love him because he is the one artist they have that can rap just like and better than the black rappers, and about the crazy #### they are into. Black people are divided amongst themselves and refuse to give eminem the credit he deserves because he is white, so some black people love him, some cant stand him, some dont like his content at all but acknowledge he is a great rapper. Ok eminem dies next week, white people are sad as ####, stans go crazy and hang themselves, jump off roofs and ####, crazy media coverage. Black people like "damn, this dude eminem is dead, he was gonna die anyway all the #### he was on, i aint like his a$s anyway, he could rap but i aint like his songs, man i wish they stop talkin bout this ma####a on every channel damn! i just want to watch sum videos and chill, ####!". Jay-z makes tribute record for em cause that was his boy even tho he murd3red him on his own track, etcetera etcetera you get the point.
what skill
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The Hip-Hop Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 24 - TLC Cancels Honey Boo Boo Over Mom's Child M..
50 comments
Video inside  Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U >>>>
75 comments
NBA According to Bleacher Report: Steve Nash will miss entir..
50 comments
 SC Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Tactical Preview
New reply 2 minutes ago - 81 comments - by Gramz
 Image(s) inside Wealthy Woman Ask "must I Give Out Halloween Cand...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave's Goon Id'd As Ilovemakonnen's Attacker On Tw...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 201 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 NBA Espn Nba Insiders: Harden, Howard Among Most Overrated...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 70 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
 Image(s) inside Jaime Fox's Hairline Has A Taper Implant
New reply 6 minutes ago - 147 comments - by foshomoney
 Image(s) inside Klay Thompson Still Winning Yoooooooooooooooooo!
New reply 18 minutes ago - 155 comments - by Ari Gold
 Image(s) inside 21 Best One-liner Jokes
New reply 7 minutes ago - 64 comments - by slipnslide85
 audio inside T.i. - About The Money (remix) (ft. Lil Wayne, Young T...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 61 comments - by malc

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,826 fans of BX | none new today 4,798 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.